Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    gonna agree, have yet to see one that i like more
    depression & avoidant personality masterrace crew

jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i have 3 clips of this event, all at different angles. Dillett looks like a freak of nature at that Fibo event, in fact he was the main event. You see his calves when he walks around on stage, which btw was simply out of this world!!! 22 inch calves! he jsut made no sense!

DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    My nominations for best front double biceps shot of all-time

If haney had bigger arms and better leg sweeps... JEEZE would that be epic. Waist and lats look among the best though.

Arnold a bit leaner is in the top, if we are talking "upperbody building". Legs are below the top amatuers of today. Still a nice shot.

Brian buchanan has a freaky dub bi. But needs more mass and dryness to be in the top.
    Sudbury Ontario championships july june 11 2011 - 5th light heavy weight class
    London Ontario championships nov 26 2011 - 2nd heavy weight class

Next shows - Missisauga championship May 19th and Ontario championship June 2nd

wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MaximusPlatypus View Post
    Wow all great submissions.

Flex looks great, but the short tricep insertions and slight lack of lat flare take a bit away from his look. Also his upper chest looks a bit weak.. but really, still looks great.

Haney looks insane, best pic I've seen of him... not really much I can pick on here except biceps lack a bit of peak, and they don't attach close to the elbow... very close to arnold, you could definitely argue he's better here, though I still favor Arnold

Ronnie is obviously insane here, though his slight lack of lat width and slight protruding stomach take away from his overall flow, which is why I still give Arnold the edge. But in BB'ing judging terms, greatest of all time, insane size, detail, cuts
    It'd be fuking weird if they attached near to an elbow...

And Zblacktt, Vic Richards? Really? I am disappoint.
    IG: waldronconstruction

former 6'2 130lber MaximusPlatypus's Avatar
    MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by wala View Post
    Surely you know what I mean, what was the point of this comment

wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Surely you know what I mean, what was the point of this comment
    whysoserious.jpg
    IG: waldronconstruction

DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jld010 View Post
    Sweet mother of all things freaky, from the front, no human being on the planet before or since can stand up to Dillet, imagine seeing this juggernaut in real life during his prime, a walking comic book illustration. Imagine all the chicks he got!! Insane!!!
    Lol im sure if you showed a group of women him doing a most muscular (with all his nasty vericose veins popping) youd be hard pressed to have one say hes in any way good looking...

I see him at my gym sometimes. He looks like a normal guy with a belly. You would never ever assume he was a bodybuilder. His routine is hardcore. Walk on treadmill 25 mins no incline, sit on bike not pedalling talking on the phone 25 minutes.

Still one of the great freaks though! I heard from a guy who knew him that he wasnt bright at all and abused drugs, his kidneys gave out apparently.
    Sudbury Ontario championships july june 11 2011 - 5th light heavy weight class
    London Ontario championships nov 26 2011 - 2nd heavy weight class

Next shows - Missisauga championship May 19th and Ontario championship June 2nd

former 6'2 130lber MaximusPlatypus's Avatar
    MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000) MaximusPlatypus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    whysoserious.jpg
    Thought you were serious and trying to be difficult woops

lanimilbus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lanimilbus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lanimilbus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lanimilbus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lanimilbus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lanimilbus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lanimilbus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lanimilbus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lanimilbus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lanimilbus will become famous soon enough. (+50) lanimilbus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sweet mother of all things freaky, from the front, no human being on the planet before or since can stand up to Dillet, imagine seeing this juggernaut in real life during his prime, a walking comic book illustration. Imagine all the chicks he got!! Insane!!!
    Insanely few I'm guessing

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz

And Zblacktt, Vic Richards? Really? I am disappoint.
    If Vic would have entered the Mr O. I think history would have been a whole lot different from Mr Haney.
    US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★

Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DomzyCuttin View Post
    Lol im sure if you showed a group of women him doing a most muscular (with all his nasty vericose veins popping) youd be hard pressed to have one say hes in any way good looking...
    I think his face takes away far more than his vericose veins.

Don't like his FDB really. There's tons of mass, but the flow is off, either that or the symmetry.
    People these days have more reps than brain cells

Dantop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dantop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dantop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dantop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dantop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dantop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dantop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dantop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dantop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dantop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dantop has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    At the FIBO.

Attached Images

jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000) jld010 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Dude, who cares how he looks now, we all know he looks like ****, and we all know he trained like a fitness model. His exploits at golfds gym during his prime were legendary in that he did what u described there, even when he competed!!!! I dont admire the guy for who he was, or how he was with ppl. I dont give a hoot, i admire him for what he is as a specimen. He looked like no one else, he was a freak, he had a best genetics, he had the best legs, he never squatted, he was just a genetic freak, who relied on his genes mroe than ever. I dont care abt his training, i idolize Ronnie and Dorian for that. For sheer physicality and awe, it goes to Dillett. Btw, he scored some hot babes, think he married like 4 times.

Dantop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dantop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dantop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dantop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dantop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dantop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dantop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dantop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dantop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dantop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dantop has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Attached Images

NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NaturalLoco is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Groggery View Post
    You must be one of the guys that focus mainly on the hams in a RLS shot.
    i don't get it?
    Instagram @drsuperdose
    Online coaching & Contest prep
    www.thorntonfitness.com

Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NaturalLoco View Post
    i don't get it?
    The entire body is involved in all poses but emphasis falls on the muscle groups the pose itself is named after. In other words a RLS focuses on the lats and back in general more than it does on the hams and calves.

Just saying how legs don't matter *that* much in a FDB.

Dude, who cares how he looks now, we all know he looks like ****, and we all know he trained like a fitness model. His exploits at golfds gym during his prime were legendary in that he did what u described there, even when he competed!!!! I dont admire the guy for who he was, or how he was with ppl. I dont give a hoot, i admire him for what he is as a specimen. He looked like no one else, he was a freak, he had a best genetics, he had the best legs, he never squatted, he was just a genetic freak, who relied on his genes mroe than ever. I dont care abt his training, i idolize Ronnie and Dorian for that. For sheer physicality and awe, it goes to Dillett. Btw, he scored some hot babes, think he married like 4 times.
    Settle down there, you might cause him testicular cancer.

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz

Kind of not fair as Vic and Yates look way more off season and Paul looks tad more contest. But Vic looks about 40lbs heavier. Legs are not even close.

handyman89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handyman89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handyman89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handyman89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handyman89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handyman89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handyman89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handyman89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handyman89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handyman89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) handyman89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "Work spares us from three evils: boredom, vice, and need".
    "waking up is the second hardest thing in the morning"
    I rep back sometimes

Iceman1981's BBing Blog: http://www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com

PaynESTER is just really nice. (+1000) PaynESTER is just really nice. (+1000) PaynESTER is just really nice. (+1000) PaynESTER is just really nice. (+1000) PaynESTER is just really nice. (+1000) PaynESTER is just really nice. (+1000) PaynESTER is just really nice. (+1000) PaynESTER is just really nice. (+1000) PaynESTER is just really nice. (+1000) PaynESTER is just really nice. (+1000) PaynESTER is just really nice. (+1000)

on my way to bulking to 250(3 year goal)
    by next summer 215-220

my log = http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130741293

PaynESTER is just really nice. (+1000) PaynESTER is just really nice. (+1000) PaynESTER is just really nice. (+1000) PaynESTER is just really nice. (+1000) PaynESTER is just really nice. (+1000) PaynESTER is just really nice. (+1000) PaynESTER is just really nice. (+1000) PaynESTER is just really nice. (+1000) PaynESTER is just really nice. (+1000) PaynESTER is just really nice. (+1000) PaynESTER is just really nice. (+1000)

on my way to bulking to 250(3 year goal)
    by next summer 215-220

my log = http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130741293

Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Paul Dillett is the absolute best, however this guy deserves a mention.. insane waist
    Attached Images
    Greatest bodybuilder ever http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb0oPwF4VZE&feature=related
    Mx3

Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Most modern day athletes cannot come close to the completeness and flow of this pose by Arnie. I would argue that 95% of them even look smaller than Arnold, despite him being outmassed by most of today's pros.

The only people I can think of that compete with this picture are Dorian black + white photos, and of course Ronnie could have an argument (based on more mass and sharper conditioning.. but I still say Ronnie can't match Arnie's powerful, aesthetic look. The flow is perfect. Early Levrone is close, but his arms lacked peak/separation, and his lats didn't flare enough.

What say you
    Arnold looks great, but his quads are a bit undersized in my opinion and looks Top-Heavy in that pic.
    Legends Of Bodybuilding!!! 1000's OF PICS OF YOUR FAVOURITE BODYBUILDERS!!!

********: https://www.********.com/lobofficial/
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lob_forever/
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNy...CGkj1WuOBceyFA

Originally Posted by Iceman1981 View Post
    Arnold looks great, but his quads are a bit undersized in my opinion and looks Top-Heavy in that pic.
    You realize he isn't facing you head on, slightly diagonally to make his waist seem a bit narrower.

caconway will become famous soon enough. (+50) caconway will become famous soon enough. (+50) caconway will become famous soon enough. (+50) caconway will become famous soon enough. (+50) caconway will become famous soon enough. (+50) caconway will become famous soon enough. (+50) caconway will become famous soon enough. (+50) caconway will become famous soon enough. (+50) caconway will become famous soon enough. (+50) caconway will become famous soon enough. (+50) caconway will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dillet, Kai and ronnie. Can't decide on order. Arnold doesn't impress me from the waist down in that pose, and I refuse to factor in height--he didn't work for that.

HAI GUISES! =}
    Massive improvements coming to a thread near you...

changed profile pic. don't want Maverik getting any more hard-ons.

"I followed Ronnie to the toilet."

JustDan17 is just really nice. (+1000) JustDan17 is just really nice. (+1000) JustDan17 is just really nice. (+1000) JustDan17 is just really nice. (+1000) JustDan17 is just really nice. (+1000) JustDan17 is just really nice. (+1000) JustDan17 is just really nice. (+1000) JustDan17 is just really nice. (+1000) JustDan17 is just really nice. (+1000) JustDan17 is just really nice. (+1000) JustDan17 is just really nice. (+1000)
    great pictures guys!

to those asking about the vacuum, it's easy to do with a strong TVA (the 'core' muscle) which can be trained with vacuums and planks among other exercises.
    Tom Platz wrote an article about it I believe, in which he states that his vacuum improved with greater Serratus development, so dumbbell pullovers help as well.

Sorry for going slightly OT
    “No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.” - Socrates

Originally Posted by JustDan17 View Post
    great pictures guys!

to those asking about the vacuum, it's easy to do with a strong TVA (the 'core' muscle) which can be trained with vacuums and planks among other exercises.
    Tom Platz wrote an article about it I believe, in which he states that his vacuum improved with greater Serratus development, so dumbbell pullovers help as well.

Sorry for going slightly OT
    No no, do go on. The article itself would be quite useful.

NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nasser also had a sick front double biceps

Attached Images

mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't think Paul had any problem with the ladies.

Not srs. He wasn't a good looking guy and was one of the freakiest bodybuilders ever. Not a look most girls are attracted to lol.

But my vote goes to ronnie or kai. With honorable mention to nasser. That pic posted of Kai is just hard to deny. Tight waist, thick flaring lats, cartoonish arms and insane sweep. Looks like a characakture. Ridiculous proportions. But on stage I dont think anyone is touching ronnie.