Page 20 of 57 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast
    Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Kadisha View Post
    You doing lent man?
    No it's just i cut on meat every first week of lent my parents cut meat during all lent season donno how they survive. If i dont eat meat i can eat everything and still feel hungry

I'm seeing real gains eating 3000 calories, my friends at the gym think that i am on steroid and it's just been 3 weeks counting calories i have to admit that i gained a little belly fat but hey summer is near and no way to bulk in summer so cutting is soon

@antnazgul ask your gym coach he should refer you to their gym equippment supplier and if you were lucky you might get it with a dealer price.
    ***Bad Blood.. Runs Deep***

Lebanese Official Thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143251853

Amateur MMA Fighters Join Us
    http://www.********.com/yjmma

Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Alcastive View Post
    No it's just i cut on meat every first week of lent my parents cut meat during all lent season donno how they survive. If i dont eat meat i can eat everything and still feel hungry
    I can't do it either which is why I don't fool myself haha. Although it's definitely a good time to IF. Either way man what's your fat intake like? If you're eating a lot of tuna it's not very good source of fats, and it's fats that help us feel full along with protein. Just a thought.

I'm seeing real gains eating 3000 calories, my friends at the gym think that i am on steroid and it's just been 3 weeks counting calories i have to admit that i gained a little belly fat but hey summer is near and no way to bulk in summer so cutting is soon
    lol yeah dude the first time I went back to Lebanon the coach at the gym I used to go to even asked. I don't know why they don't follow the simple concept of good nutrition. It's amazing what kind of results you can get when you simply watch your nutrition. Good job man.
    Dirty Leb Crew
    US Army Infantry 2009-2013 'Murica

Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I can't do it either which is why I don't fool myself haha. Although it's definitely a good time to IF. Either way man what's your fat intake like? If you're eating a lot of tuna it's not very good source of fats, and it's fats that help us feel full along with protein. Just a thought.

lol yeah dude the first time I went back to Lebanon the coach at the gym I used to go to even asked. I don't know why they don't follow the simple concept of good nutrition. It's amazing what kind of results you can get when you simply watch your nutrition. Good job man.
    Thanks man, actually i am not so concered about fat as before since i increased my calories intake to 3000 calories per day i realized that i was eating about 2000 calories only and less sometimes that;s why when i started i found that 3000 calories where too much to eat but now no and sometimes i am eating more. i am eating between 90 and 110 grams of fat daily not more not less, but around 400 grams of carbs daily. At dinner i have pasta salad tuna (russian salad) i eat around 1200 calories at night, and BF% didn't change much! only some good gains.

I have 1 question soon i will stop taking pre workout which is a must for me, any suggestion what to eat before 1 hr so i can keep my blood flow increase during workout, i will be having coffee but i don't think it's enough i will cycle pre for 4 weeks. (been on pre since 6 months)

Lebanese Official Thread

Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kadisha is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks man, actually i am not so concered about fat as before since i increased my calories intake to 3000 calories per day i realized that i was eating about 2000 calories only and less sometimes that;s why when i started i found that 3000 calories where too much to eat but now no and sometimes i am eating more. i am eating between 90 and 110 grams of fat daily not more not less, but around 400 grams of carbs daily. At dinner i have pasta salad tuna (russian salad) i eat around 1200 calories at night, and BF% didn't change much! only some good gains.
    Sounds good man. If it works for you and you're seeing results then it works. Keep at it.

I have 1 question soon i will stop taking pre workout which is a must for me, any suggestion what to eat before 1 hr so i can keep my blood flow increase during workout, i will be having coffee but i don't think it's enough i will cycle pre for 4 weeks. (been on pre since 6 months)
    Do you want to stop pre-workout supplements all together or you just want to stop taking a stim pre-workout, or are you referring to "PRE" which is ON's pre-workout? I know a lot of questions, but I just wanted to be sure here haha.

If you're cycling off. Caffeine is always a good base. See if you can get your hands on some Beta-Alanine and some L-Carinitine. Those two are really good stand alone supps.
    Dirty Leb Crew

Sounds good man. If it works for you and you're seeing results then it works. Keep at it.

Do you want to stop pre-workout supplements all together or you just want to stop taking a stim pre-workout, or are you referring to "PRE" which is ON's pre-workout? I know a lot of questions, but I just wanted to be sure here haha.

If you're cycling off. Caffeine is always a good base. See if you can get your hands on some Beta-Alanine and some L-Carinitine. Those two are really good stand alone supps.
    Yeah man i meant pre workout stims like C4, superpump, Nano Vapor..

Lebanese Official Thread

Yeah man i meant pre workout stims like C4, superpump, Nano Vapor..

Hemavol. Best non-stim pump on the market in my opinion. Can you get that in Lebanon?
    Dirty Leb Crew

PatrickSerhal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PatrickSerhal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello guys,
    Have a quick question im planning to order the test explosion stack from animal which is 1 animal stak,1 animal pak,1 animal test,1 animal m-stak and the neurocore offer..the total amount is 245$(including 31$ shipping) so here's the question im afraid that the customs wont let it in...or the badest thing that would happen is to pay the custom fees? and how much would it be maximum? i would appreciate a quick reply..because the animals only without the neurocore cost 312$ which is a hell of a rip off! btw i usually ship small items and didnt let the shippment weight get over 1 kgs..and never paid customs through super saver...will it be the same for this order?
    thanks!

Originally Posted by PatrickSerhal View Post
    Hello guys,
    Have a quick question im planning to order the test explosion stack from animal which is 1 animal stak,1 animal pak,1 animal test,1 animal m-stak and the neurocore offer..the total amount is 245$(including 31$ shipping) so here's the question im afraid that the customs wont let it in...or the badest thing that would happen is to pay the custom fees? and how much would it be maximum? i would appreciate a quick reply..because the animals only without the neurocore cost 312$ which is a hell of a rip off! btw i usually ship small items and didnt let the shippment weight get over 1 kgs..and never paid customs through super saver...will it be the same for this order?
    thanks!
    I'll let Geo or Alcastive answer that for you since I don't live in Lebanon.

However at 5'8'' and 163lbs you're wasting your money. You don't need test boosters nor do you need BCAAs.

Stick with multi-vitamin, fish oil, and maybe protein and a pre-workout. You need to eat more and not waste your money on supplements. Use that money to buy more food. I swear to you it's that easy. Ask Alcastive.
    Dirty Leb Crew

PatrickSerhal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PatrickSerhal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for ur advice kadisha well noted..but it would have a small effect at least no? I have no problem investing in supplements..alcastive!! I need ur reply urgently ur the only to help since u usually have huge orders..

Originally Posted by PatrickSerhal View Post
    Hello guys,
    thanks!
    I assure you if you go with the ****ty super save option and your orders might 90% stuck at the customs you will have to pay over 150$ (men bartaleh la darayeb la maba3ref shou) to get your order after waiting from more than 30 days, not to mention the worst day of your life that you will spend in that farm so called customs. i say even if you have to pay 130$ shipping instead of 30$ do it. betdal ba3dak mwafar and the customs you pay at home are between 40,000 L.L to 60,000 L.L i never paid more during all my 9 orders.

Lebanese Official Thread

I'll let Geo or Alcastive answer that for you since I don't live in Lebanon.

However at 5'8'' and 163lbs you're wasting your money. You don't need test boosters nor do you need BCAAs.

Stick with multi-vitamin, fish oil, and maybe protein and a pre-workout. You need to eat more and not waste your money on supplements. Use that money to buy more food. I swear to you it's that easy. Ask Alcastive.
    First thanks for the advice i don't buy pre workout from lebanon bought one from GNC and regret it, will buy it online. Already added it to my cart.

@ Patrickserhal man kadisha is right, unless you are over 35 years old you don't need testo booster personally i used Animal test with Animal Stack (testo booster - with anti estrogen) then i cycled it with Animal M-Stack, didn't notice a thing i asked some professionals they said i waisted my money around 140$, if not more coz i already have a high T-level.

My advice is the same as Kadisha get pre, multi's, protein and even amino acids.

Lebanese Official Thread

I assure you if you go with the ****ty super save option and your orders might 90% stuck at the customs you will have to pay over 150$ (men bartaleh la darayeb la maba3ref shou) to get your order after waiting from more than 30 days, not to mention the worst day of your life that you will spend in that farm so called customs. i say even if you have to pay 130$ shipping instead of 30$ do it. betdal ba3dak mwafar and the customs you pay at home are between 40,000 L.L to 60,000 L.L i never paid more during all my 9 orders.
    Good lord.... how does that super saver work? They send it on the back of a donkey through Syria?
    Dirty Leb Crew

Good lord.... how does that super saver work? They send it on the back of a donkey through Syria?
    Hahahah hek shi :P they send it via DHL but not express the economy shipping was with UPS it was great 7 days maximum and your order arrive to your house plus you pay the taxes to the delivery guy now the worst thing about DHL and it;s not the fast one the DHL express the super save. Anyway the DHL that receives your order is inside that farm so called customs ya3neh iza fata7 beb w kabon bel jamerik ya3tik el 3afieh :P now i have never ordered with priority bass it should be even better than the economy that was removed lately.

I will never order with Super save done it once, and regret it for life, paid over 100$ customs, for a 3lbs tube with some accessories.

Lebanese Official Thread

Hahahah hek shi :P they send it via DHL but not express the economy shipping was with UPS it was great 7 days maximum and your order arrive to your house plus you pay the taxes to the delivery guy now the worst thing about DHL and it;s not the fast one the DHL express the super save. Anyway the DHL that receives your order is inside that farm so called customs ya3neh iza fata7 beb w kabon bel jamerik ya3tik el 3afieh :P now i have never ordered with priority bass it should be even better than the economy that was removed lately.

I will never order with Super save done it once, and regret it for life, paid over 100$ customs, for a 3lbs tube with some accessories.

Fuarkkk.... good luck with that ****. Man... living in a first world country really has its benefits, especially since you can give GNC the finger when you need to. And I bet you the guy at jamerik pockets half the money.

Either way I'll let you guys know when I'm going to be visiting Lebanon this summer. I'd be more than happy to bring a few small tubs of pres and other crap.
    Dirty Leb Crew

Leaving Humanity Behind. geo1236's Avatar
    geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Fuarkkk.... good luck with that ****. Man... living in a first world country really has its benefits, especially since you can give GNC the finger when you need to. And I bet you the guy at jamerik pockets half the money.

Either way I'll let you guys know when I'm going to be visiting Lebanon this summer. I'd be more than happy to bring a few small tubs of pres and other crap.
    LOL @ other crap hehe.
    I have a quest for you, iam thinking about taking a month off from weight lifting and start crossfit training .
    I dont know much about crossfit but iam hearing gr8 things about it.
    How intense crossfit workout is?
    How many days/week should i do crossfit?
    Can i still build muscles on crossfit?
    Thanks in advance.
    IF & 'IIFYM&M' crew.

Bulking Phase is On:
    1/10/2012 @ 164lbs.

I was wondering if anyone tried to mix other drugs with pre workout, when u reach certain point that 1 stim is not enough to give you the pump, was thinking of adding Amphetamine to my pre workout this is by far the most drug that gives you focus and hyperactivity the bad side effects are insomnia and eating appetite. Anyway since Amphetamine can't be found coz it's a powder ingrediant drugs like Adderal have good amount of it. What do you think would that be a good idea ? I just need to know the dosage that i must take still doing my research.
    Last edited by Alcastive; 02-28-2013 at 01:09 AM.

Lebanese Official Thread

Originally Posted by geo1236 View Post
    LOL @ other crap hehe.
    I have a quest for you, iam thinking about taking a month off from weight lifting and start crossfit training .
    I dont know much about crossfit but iam hearing gr8 things about it.
    How intense crossfit workout is?
    How many days/week should i do crossfit?
    Can i still build muscles on crossfit?
    Thanks in advance.
    They have CF in Lebanon? inb4 $400 a month to join and run by ******* rich kid.

Anyway it's pretty intense man, but I wouldn't stop weight lifting. The thing with CF is that it doesn't get you big by itself. It's a very great conditioning tool and it will make you lean and explosive, but it will not build muscle. My main concentration is Olympic lifting and CF is my conditioning tool. They both work great together.

The usual prescription for CF (and exercising in general) which is pretty effective from my own personal experience is 3 days on 1 day off. So you're not really limiting yourself to a "week" time frame. If you like a strict schedule like I do then you might opt for something different, but I also find that lifting for 4 days straight will compromise your intensity and performance. The reason that bodybuilders get away with it is because they do body splits, and cell tech of course.

I'd be glad to answer any other questions about it. I learned a lot in the last year from my mistakes.
    Dirty Leb Crew

geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) geo1236 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    They have CF in Lebanon? inb4 $400 a month to join and run by ******* rich kid.

Anyway it's pretty intense man, but I wouldn't stop weight lifting. The thing with CF is that it doesn't get you big by itself. It's a very great conditioning tool and it will make you lean and explosive, but it will not build muscle. My main concentration is Olympic lifting and CF is my conditioning tool. They both work great together.

The usual prescription for CF (and exercising in general) which is pretty effective from my own personal experience is 3 days on 1 day off. So you're not really limiting yourself to a "week" time frame. If you like a strict schedule like I do then you might opt for something different, but I also find that lifting for 4 days straight will compromise your intensity and performance. The reason that bodybuilders get away with it is because they do body splits, and cell tech of course.

I'd be glad to answer any other questions about it. I learned a lot in the last year from my mistakes.
    yes for the first time in lebanon @ senses kaslik but i donno about the price and how many days/ week.
    But i think it's pretty expensive.
    Thanks for the info man. I think iam gonna stick to only weight lifting for now since iam bulking and putting on mass.
    Ill think about crossfit on my cut next year, it sounds awesome.

I used to workout 6 days/ week but lately iam doing much better with 2days on, 1day off ,3days on, 1day off.
    IF & 'IIFYM&M' crew.

Bulking Phase is On:
    1/10/2012 @ 164lbs.

Btw hope you get well soon from your injury and get back on track with more intensity and strength.
    It rly feels bad. Injuries are the worst thing could happen to any athlete.
    IF & 'IIFYM&M' crew.

Bulking Phase is On:
    1/10/2012 @ 164lbs.

Question

@ geo how many calories do you when cutting ?

Lebanese Official Thread

@ geo how many calories do you when cutting ?
    I was taking in 2300-2400 cal on my last cut 1 year ago.
    But i think now i could easily lose weight @ 2600 cal.
    IF & 'IIFYM&M' crew.

Bulking Phase is On:
    1/10/2012 @ 164lbs.

razmigsahagian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) razmigsahagian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey wassup everybody, its been about a month i havent posted here, so hope every1s making progress.
    im currently making great progress lost about 4 kgs of bodyfat on keto diet.
    it was my first time trying keto and seeing the fastest progress i have ever had. so just wanted to recommend that to you guys if you never tried that before.

Originally Posted by razmigsahagian View Post
    hey wassup everybody, its been about a month i havent posted here, so hope every1s making progress.
    im currently making great progress lost about 4 kgs of bodyfat on keto diet.
    it was my first time trying keto and seeing the fastest progress i have ever had. so just wanted to recommend that to you guys if you never tried that before.
    Cool currently i'm bulking but for sure i will be cutting before summer, can you post a link about that diet i heard a lot about ketos but never tried.

Lebanese Official Thread

razmigsahagian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) razmigsahagian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Cool currently i'm bulking but for sure i will be cutting before summer, can you post a link about that diet i heard a lot about ketos but never tried.
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=36497&page=1[/url] there you go this is the link. its very well explained in this link.

to summarize it, you basically eat high protein moderate/high fat during the week and have 24-36 hours at the weekend to eat low fat hight carb moderate protein, which will refill your muscles and give you more energy to go back to 0 carbs.

Read the link and if you got any questions i can help since i had some experience in it and researched ALOT

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=36497&page=1[/url] there you go this is the link. its very well explained in this link.

to summarize it, you basically eat high protein moderate/high fat during the week and have 24-36 hours at the weekend to eat low fat hight carb moderate protein, which will refill your muscles and give you more energy to go back to 0 carbs.

Read the link and if you got any questions i can help since i had some experience in it and researched ALOT
    Thanks man hope i wont find it difficult. Ma32ino i can barely eat 100 grams of fat but can easily eat around 350 grams of carbs ya3ne its gonna be hell kello bel 3aks.

Lebanese Official Thread

Thanks man hope i wont find it difficult. Ma32ino i can barely eat 100 grams of fat but can easily eat around 350 grams of carbs ya3ne its gonna be hell kello bel 3aks.
    ya i was like that too, used to eat alot of rice,baked potatoes, whole wheat bread ect.
    but now eating under 20g of carbs a day and really enjoying this diet. you can eat fried eggs, bacon, mayonaise, nuts. and you realy enjoy the carb up days every weekend and feel leaner and pumped the second day.

Let's share our maximum weight lifting here

for example, i'll start with

Bench Press: 80kg (90kg with a spotter)
    Dumbbell Press: 27.5kg (with a spotter)
    Machine Fly: 80kg

Clean & Jerk: 40kg
    Shoulder Press: 50kg (with a spotter)
    Barbell Row: 60kg

Deadlift: 90kg
    Barbell T-Row: One Arm 35kg Both Arms 55kg
    Dumbbell Row: One Arm 25kg

Squat: 100kg (with a spotter)
    Leg Press: 300kg
    Leg Curl: 55kg
    Leg Extension: 75Kg

Arms:

Dumbbell: 15kg
    Cable: 50Kg
    Barbell: 25kg

If i remember anything i will edit my post, Please all share.

Lebanese Official Thread

Let's share our maximum weight lifting here

for example, i'll start with

Bench Press: 80kg (90kg with a spotter)
    Dumbbell Press: 27.5kg (with a spotter)
    Machine Fly: 80kg

Clean & Jerk: 40kg
    Shoulder Press: 50kg (with a spotter)
    Barbell Row: 60kg

Deadlift: 90kg
    Barbell T-Row: One Arm 35kg Both Arms 55kg
    Dumbbell Row: One Arm 25kg

Squat: 100kg (with a spotter)
    Leg Press: 300kg
    Leg Curl: 55kg
    Leg Extension: 75Kg

Arms:

Dumbbell: 15kg
    Cable: 50Kg
    Barbell: 25kg

If i remember anything i will edit my post, Please all share.

wondering if we are talking about a 1 rep lifts or regular reps of minimum 6-12 reps.
    never done a 1 rep max workout personally since i never had much problem building raw strength.

bench press: 110kg ( 6 reps )
    shoulder press: 60kg ( 6 reps )
    deadlifts: 80-90 kg i struggle with the grip. ( 10 reps )
    squats: 120 kg ( 4-6 reps )
    dumbbell curs: 25kg (6-8 reps)

wondering if we are talking about a 1 rep lifts or regular reps of minimum 6-12 reps.
    never done a 1 rep max workout personally since i never had much problem building raw strength.

bench press: 110kg ( 6 reps )
    shoulder press: 60kg ( 6 reps )
    deadlifts: 80-90 kg i struggle with the grip. ( 10 reps )
    squats: 120 kg ( 4-6 reps )
    dumbbell curs: 25kg (6-8 reps)
    Nice, no it's not about 1 rep it's about maximum weights u can carry for last set could be 4 - 6 reps.

Lebanese Official Thread

Yesterday i got my new DS Craze from BB.com love it! I just want to tell you that me and some friends made an order with priority method, someone ordered myoplex deal buy 2 get 1 free its a protein and we didnt have problem at the customs and guess what it took only 4 days for the delivery ! Delivery is with UPS at your home or workplace.
    Last edited by Alcastive; 03-19-2013 at 08:03 AM.

Lebanese Official Thread

Page 20 of 57 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast