Page 30 of 57 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast
    alshai5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    shabeb bs badde es2lkon is 3melt order w wsel bye5do shi 3ala tracking men el bore la 3ende 3ala el bet aw bs bedfa3 el shipping w 5alas???/

patrickyounes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patrickyounes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patrickyounes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patrickyounes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patrickyounes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patrickyounes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patrickyounes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patrickyounes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patrickyounes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patrickyounes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patrickyounes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by eltigar View Post
    you know ,i met him, in real life hes not as he acts on you tube.its like a face he put on.

fuarkkkkk,, i am so jeally

Brb inspired by zyzz
    Trying to get big

When will it be my turn for aesthetics?

eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by patrickyounes View Post
    fuarkkkkk,, i am so jeally

Brb inspired by zyzz
    Bah..... Walk into any gym here you see a million clones of him. It's annoying.
    3 cans of tuna a day crew.
    Finally figured out the headaches crew.

Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by alshai5 View Post
    keef el shabeb, shabeb bs baddy es2alkon iza ana talabet men heda el website w ego l8rad le talabton. keef momken estelemon w betdfa3 shi 3laihon 8air el shipping la 7atta estelemon aw laa?
    thank you
    If you order via priority your items will arrive to your home address (as you mention it in the shipping address) bass enta w 7azak bel jamerik they might charge you 100$ for them to take or 150$ (bartale).

I've paid more than 100$ twice just for the customs and about 100$ for fast shipping so if you wanna order make it big hek hek 3am tedfa3. a7san mayekhdo 100$ 3a items 2lel.
    ***Bad Blood.. Runs Deep***

Lebanese Official Thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143251853

Amateur MMA Fighters Join Us
    http://www.********.com/yjmma

patrickyounes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patrickyounes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patrickyounes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patrickyounes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patrickyounes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patrickyounes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patrickyounes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patrickyounes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patrickyounes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patrickyounes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) patrickyounes is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Bah..... Walk into any gym here you see a million clones of him. It's annoying.

clones......

no clone will ever be as good

Trying to get big

eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000) eltigar is just really nice. (+1000)
    clones......

no clone will ever be as good

karmal allah, stop with the gay stuff.
    why are kids obsessed with him?

Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alcastive will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    karmal allah, stop with the gay stuff.
    why are kids obsessed with him?
    Man personally i rlly like him he made himself, zzyz was a great atheltic too bad he died young. He's my first inspirational athletic.

Another inspiration like Tavi Castro 22 yrs old world champion fitness model.

Lebanese Official Thread

DrRalph has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hala bl shabeb ... ana kamen mn lbnen

ken bade es2al mn wen 3m bt jibo 0 fat cottage cheese ? ana ma 3m le2e
    w greek yogurt 3enna menno ?

Originally Posted by DrRalph View Post

Areesh, shanklish wa Laban lubnani ahsan.

hahahahahahahahaha
    Trying to get big

Ahlen welcome to the thread, i didnt even found cottage cheese in local market but bodybuilders eat it as a natural source of fat when bulking why u need it 0 % fat ? Eno shu naf3a

Haha shu el 2osa enta wel shanklish :P

Lebanese Official Thread

MouthForWar will become famous soon enough. (+50) MouthForWar will become famous soon enough. (+50) MouthForWar will become famous soon enough. (+50) MouthForWar will become famous soon enough. (+50) MouthForWar will become famous soon enough. (+50) MouthForWar will become famous soon enough. (+50) MouthForWar will become famous soon enough. (+50) MouthForWar will become famous soon enough. (+50) MouthForWar will become famous soon enough. (+50) MouthForWar will become famous soon enough. (+50) MouthForWar will become famous soon enough. (+50)

0% fat Labneh is a great source of protein if you're cutting. If I remember correctly 100g of it contains only 50 calories but 10g of protein, and around 1g of carbs. So obviously great for cutting, not so much on a bulk.

Originally Posted by Alcastive View Post
    Ahlen welcome to the thread, i didnt even found cottage cheese in local market but bodybuilders eat it as a natural source of fat when bulking why u need it 0 % fat ? Eno shu naf3a

Haha shu el 2osa enta wel shanklish :P

shanklish protien 3al 7el.
    almost no fat no carbs.
    its perfect.
    and tasty.

cottage cheese has casein type of protien.
    slow burning protien.
    eat it at night before bed and it feeds you protien while you sleep.

Garo11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys, Good to see some lebanese people!!Im from lebanon too...So im gonna start going to the gym like 2 weeks later so I kinda need some help.Whats the best beginner workouts? Im underweight so I wanna bulk and put on lean muscle mass and also I need some help on my diet plan...Is whey protein necessary for me?Im 16 and Im gonna eat 3eggs and a can of tuna and sardine...so without whey Ill not meet my protein needs daily...So plz give me your opinions...Thx in Advance

shanklish protien 3al 7el.
    almost no fat no carbs.
    its perfect.
    and tasty.

cottage cheese has casein type of protien.
    slow burning protien.
    eat it at night before bed and it feeds you protien while you sleep.

Trying to get big

Originally Posted by Garo11 View Post
    Hey guys, Good to see some lebanese people!!Im from lebanon too...So im gonna start going to the gym like 2 weeks later so I kinda need some help.Whats the best beginner workouts? Im underweight so I wanna bulk and put on lean muscle mass and also I need some help on my diet plan...Is whey protein necessary for me?Im 16 and Im gonna eat 3eggs and a can of tuna and sardine...so without whey Ill not meet my protein needs daily...So plz give me your opinions...Thx in Advance
    Hey man, plz don't try to take any supplements at your age until you're 18 even protein, try to eat 5 to 6 small meals per day if you have time. if you want good results track your calories, or better yet track your macros. for bulking your body needs 50 calories per 1kg bodyweight. you didn't mention the number of days that you can go to the gym but i suggest a 4 days split would be a good idea. here's what i suggest

Day1: Chest /Biceps
    Day2: Back / Triceps
    Day4: Rest
    Day5: Legs
    Day6: Shoulders / Traps

But it's not just about the routine during your workout for better results do hypertrophy from time to time, but do not exceed 8 reps when training for bulk and give your muscles between 1:30 to 2 minutes to recover. any more questions don't hesitate to ask.

Edit: eat high protein food directly after your workout and try to eat good amount of carbs before working out.

Lebanese Official Thread

Don't really count macros at such state... macros will start matter after a year and a half of lifting probably

For now just focus on having a calorie surplus and try to eat as much protein as possible.

Try the workout that everyone begins with that Alcastive suggested ^
    Trying to get big

eat more habibi, double everything.
    eat 6 eggs, 2 cans tuna 2 tins sardines.
    eat bread with all of it.
    drink 3 litres of milk a day.
    lift weights hard while you do this.
    you will get big.....trust me.

also............... http://stronglifts.com/
    visit that site and follow this plan.
    it works.

eat more habibi, double everything.
    eat 6 eggs, 2 cans tuna 2 tins sardines.
    eat bread with all of it.
    drink 3 litres of milk a day.
    lift weights hard while you do this.
    you will get big.....trust me.

also............... http://stronglifts.com/
    visit that site and follow this plan.
    it works.
    You green again... Thats niceee
    Trying to get big

You green again... Thats niceee
    yeah, some one repped me a big one.
    if you want to be red, go to religion/politics forum.

yeah, some one repped me a big one.
    if you want to be red, go to religion/politics forum.
    Hahha you can't be 100% Lebanese if you dont discuss religion or politics bass man waj3et ras i always say to myself keep what u believe for urslef and politics specially in lebanon when did it serve us, anyway

You had a good point about the meals u suggested but recent studies show that eating tuna should not exceed 3 times per week coz it has a harmful substance mercery, and about the eggs you mean white eggs right coz 6 yellows (the yolk) would be lots of fats and choresterol.

Here's what i usually have during the bulking days

Meal1: Breakfast 2 whole eggs 4 whites
    Meal2: mankoushe jebne (if im on the road) or peanut butter and banana
    Meal3: protein shake + 2 tbsp regilais skim milk (34g protein)
    Meal4: chicken with salad or any cooked dish (rice with beans.. steak... Whatever protein cooked food lunch protein is at least 40g protein
    Meal5: protein shake
    Meal6: same as meal 4 or tuna/ pasta / steak / taouk with salad

It's important to eat salad and fruits for your fiber needs

Lebanese Official Thread

Hey man, plz don't try to take any supplements at your age until you're 18 even protein, try to eat 5 to 6 small meals per day if you have time. if you want good results track your calories, or better yet track your macros. for bulking your body needs 50 calories per 1kg bodyweight. you didn't mention the number of days that you can go to the gym but i suggest a 4 days split would be a good idea. here's what i suggest

Day1: Chest /Biceps
    Day2: Back / Triceps
    Day4: Rest
    Day5: Legs
    Day6: Shoulders / Traps

But it's not just about the routine during your workout for better results do hypertrophy from time to time, but do not exceed 8 reps when training for bulk and give your muscles between 1:30 to 2 minutes to recover. any more questions don't hesitate to ask.

Edit: eat high protein food directly after your workout and try to eat good amount of carbs before working out.

Ok thx.so im gonna be ging to the gym 5 days
    Day 1:chest/Bi
    Day 2:shoulder/tri
    Day 3:Legs
    Day 4:Back/Bi
    Day 5:Chest/Tri

But I have already choosed the excersises for every body part,but I cant find a good back workout...Any help? Is lat pulldowns-dumbell rows-and seated rows enough?? And I should do every excersise for 3 sets 10-8-6 right?? Thx alot guys for helping me but u knw every pro was once an amateur so any help is appreciated...

TarekG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekG will become famous soon enough. (+50) TarekG will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bulking food master race has appeared

+
    ** Half blood crew **
    ** MISC Plug.DJ crew (◣_◢) **
    ** Group Therapy radio crew **

Ok thx.so im gonna be ging to the gym 5 days
    Day 1:chest/Bi
    Day 2:shoulder/tri
    Day 3:Legs
    Day 4:Back/Bi
    Day 5:Chest/Tri

But I have already choosed the excersises for every body part,but I cant find a good back workout...Any help? Is lat pulldowns-dumbell rows-and seated rows enough?? And I should do every excersise for 3 sets 10-8-6 right?? Thx alot guys for helping me but u knw every pro was once an amateur so any help is appreciated...
    Actually this my current bulking routine but if you are first time gymmer you need to have rest day in between you can't go for 5 straight days you won't recover well, if i were you i'd rest on day 4 then 5 back/bi 6 chest/ tri, it is true that on leg day you aren't working your upper parts but you are working your body and it needs time to recover.

Some back shoulders exercies are similar for example dumbbell row you are hitting your middle back core but also hitting your shoulder at the same time.
    take note that your back exercises are split to 3:

Lower back: like Barbell Deadlift, Hyperextension (google for more info)
    Middle back: core exercises like Incline Bench Pull, Dumbbell or Barbell Row, Barbell T-Row, Seated Cable Row.
    Latissimus dorsi (know as lats, your wings): Pullups, Chin Up, Lats Pull Down, V-Bar Lats Pull Down, Full Range Of Motion Lat Pulldown (my fav exercise >> http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_HbaApmpa-P.../s1600/one.jpg)

when working your back always make sure to hit all your back muscles. As a beginner i suggest you to start 3 sets with moderate weight 12-10-8, without without hypertrophy supersets, drop set etc.. just for a month so your body can adjust to your new lifting style and recovery then you would switch to 8x8x6x4 (4 sets) adding more weights by each week, having a spotter is a good idea someone who helps you when you want to increase weights.

Good luck.

Lebanese Official Thread

Actually this my current bulking routine but if you are first time gymmer you need to have rest day in between you can't go for 5 straight days you won't recover well, if i were you i'd rest on day 4 then 5 back/bi 6 chest/ tri, it is true that on leg day you aren't working your upper parts but you are working your body and it needs time to recover.

Some back shoulders exercies are similar for example dumbbell row you are hitting your middle back core but also hitting your shoulder at the same time.
    take note that your back exercises are split to 3:

Lower back: like Barbell Deadlift, Hyperextension (google for more info)
    Middle back: core exercises like Incline Bench Pull, Dumbbell or Barbell Row, Barbell T-Row, Seated Cable Row.
    Latissimus dorsi (know as lats, your wings): Pullups, Chin Up, Lats Pull Down, V-Bar Lats Pull Down, Full Range Of Motion Lat Pulldown (my fav exercise >>

when working your back always make sure to hit all your back muscles. As a beginner i suggest you to start 3 sets with moderate weight 12-10-8, without without hypertrophy supersets, drop set etc.. just for a month so your body can adjust to your new lifting style and recovery then you would switch to 8x8x6x4 (4 sets) adding more weights by each week, having a spotter is a good idea someone who helps you when you want to increase weights.

Good luck.

Thx alcastive, I guess im just gonna focus on form and after 1 month im gonna start adding the weights...

Thx alcastive, I guess im just gonna focus on form and after 1 month im gonna start adding the weights...
    You're welcome.

Lebanese Official Thread

Hahha you can't be 100% Lebanese if you dont discuss religion or politics bass man waj3et ras i always say to myself keep what u believe for urslef and politics specially in lebanon when did it serve us, anyway

You had a good point about the meals u suggested but recent studies show that eating tuna should not exceed 3 times per week coz it has a harmful substance mercery, and about the eggs you mean white eggs right coz 6 yellows (the yolk) would be lots of fats and choresterol.

Here's what i usually have during the bulking days

Meal1: Breakfast 2 whole eggs 4 whites
    Meal2: mankoushe jebne (if im on the road) or peanut butter and banana
    Meal3: protein shake + 2 tbsp regilais skim milk (34g protein)
    Meal4: chicken with salad or any cooked dish (rice with beans.. steak... Whatever protein cooked food lunch protein is at least 40g protein
    Meal5: protein shake
    Meal6: same as meal 4 or tuna/ pasta / steak / taouk with salad

It's important to eat salad and fruits for your fiber needs
    Cholesterol isn't as bad as people think. Your exercising , not eating eggs and watching tv. Think about it like this..... Steroids come from cholesterol. It's not that much fat anyway, plus there's a heap of vitamins and more protein.

moech32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey guys im new to here !
    ana wazni 83 kilo w towli 170 cm.
    jebet el SYNEDREX fat burner w jebt EAS protein
    badi e5odon w a3mel cardio w el3ab gym,
    5 meals per day : 1st : 6 eggs
    and the four other meals : djej ( sedr akid ) w rez w salad
    shu ra2ykon byemshi 7ali ? w addai lezem ykoun wazni ? w mni7 la 7atta balesh body building ?

Originally Posted by moech32 View Post
    hey guys im new to here !
    ana wazni 83 kilo w towli 170 cm.
    jebet el SYNEDREX fat burner w jebt EAS protein
    badi e5odon w a3mel cardio w el3ab gym,
    5 meals per day : 1st : 6 eggs
    and the four other meals : djej ( sedr akid ) w rez w salad
    shu ra2ykon byemshi 7ali ? w addai lezem ykoun wazni ? w mni7 la 7atta balesh body building ?
    Eat shanklish

Guys I found out something good.
    Cottage cheese is the same thing as areesh. You can even make it from skim milk if you want low fat. I'm gonna tell my mum to make it for me, cheaper than buying cottage cheese. And tastier. Shankleesh is made from areesh aswell.

Page 30 of 57 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast