tabascool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help with All American EFX NF-Pro (vanilla whey)

I've bought my first tub of AAEFX NF-PRO (vanilla) on discount and wanted to be sure it's the real thing. Can people who bought NF-PRO whey before tell me if it comes with a safety seal under the lid? How is the texture of your shake when you mix one scoop with 250ml of water? If you can take some pics of your vanilla whey powder so that I can compare that would be quite helpful too.

neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ok, seriously guys...I need your help. I have been watching you bash and trash EFX for a long time now and I finally have to give in and defer to your expert knowledge and experience. You are the guys that have the top-level physiques. You are the guys who are top pros...have been in the magazines...have been photographed by the best industry photographers...sign the autographs...write the books...have the publised article, books and magazine columns. You are the guys that everyone knows...I mean, its not like you just post on a message board like me and do little else. No, you are the guys that train clients from all over the world! You are the one's sought out by athletes, top bodybuilders and even celebrities! You are the ones that companies offer the big bucks to in the fitness world.

YOU ARE THE GUYS THAT ALL OF US WANT TO BE! I mean...not only all of that, but you have crazy Body Points and Rep Power. You are the ones that know what really works because you have the track records AND physiques to prove it!

Guys...PLEASE...will you help me get to where YOU are. Tell me what supplements to take, and from what companies. I don't want to take crappy stuff any more and want to take only what you say because YOU are the true leaders and if ANY OF US want to get anywhere close to where you have gotten, and become real "names" in this industry...living in the nice houses with the cool cars and all the bling...AND THE 220 lb shredded physiques...then WE MUST start listening to you and bowing to your expertise!

Please help me and everyone else struggling to be like you guys.

PLEASE...get me off this EFX train of failure!!!!

I'm a novice and still learning.

Any constructive input about my original request would be well appreciated.

NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Trust me...I AM actually very funny. However, not trying to be funny in this thread...although, I have found all the posters in this thread to be funny. I laugh at the publicity it gives AAEFX. I laugh because the evidence presented by the posters is actually meaningless bull. We KNOW EFX products do what they are purported to do because we test them thoroughly before bringing them out. Heck, we have been testing our new Test-booster for over 3 years now in order to get it to the point that the bloodwork came back at the levels we wished them to be. EFX is more real, more transparent (this means, willing to share anything about who and what they are), and have more integrity than 99% of other companies. This is why we only use drug-tested athletes to represent because it is SO obvious that the Jay Cutlers and Dennis Wolf's of the world do not need a single supplement to look the way they do.

You guys can hate all you want. Does not bug me...it actually helps. No such thing as bad publicity, and it will only make EFX rise higher.

Not to mention that what goes on on discussion boards is about as meaningful to the things I have going on in my life as a truly intense workout has to most of the guys who have been hating in this thread.

Thanks.

Butdoes that tub usually come with a safety seal on the rim of the tub (under the lid)?

PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000)
    That was rather pointless. Actually no meaning behind it. Are you trying to somehow, ineffectively, put down EFX athletes?

Anyway...if you are making an attempt on bbing.com to spin what is going on with Sci-Fit as bull, and/or prove Sci-Fit to be a quality company, the best way to do so is NOT to take shots at other companies, or make feable attempts at putting others down, but rather to try and point out what is positive about the company you represent. And IF your positive points prove to be true, then you will look all the better for how you handled yourself.

Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    As far as the original question I would say the chances of you getting a fake AAEFX NF-Pro is not high. The usual brands they will fake are ones that have extra advertising. This makes it easier for them to push it on you at a special price. NF-Pro even though not as popular as a Trutein is still a great product. Yes mine had an inner seal.
    If you not feeling the burn your not pushing hard enough.
    "Don't talk about it, be about it" MK
    Change, Challenge, Compete

I don't think I have expressed myself clearly (or used the right words) in my OP.

I am not trying to put down EFX. My post was actually a lot more basic than that. What I want to know is if the tub I bought was a genuine EFX product. It's the shop i bought it from that I don't trust.
    The tub was half price for no real reason and when I opened the lid, there were no safety seal like those that I usually get from the few other brands of whey that I bought before.

Before trying it, I just want to know if other people's tub of EFX has a seal under the lid, and if possible take a pic of their vanilla whey powder, so that I can compare theirs with mine (to see if the texture is the same) as it is the first time that I bought vanilla whey (my previous whey were chocolate flavored). Sorry forthe initial confusion.

PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by tabascool View Post
    I don't think I have expressed myself clearly (or used the right words) in my OP.

I am not trying to put down EFX. My post was actually a lot more basic than that. What I want to know is if the tub I bought was a genuine EFX product. It's the shop i bought it from that I don't trust.
    The tub was half price for no real reason and when I opened the lid, there were no safety seal like those that I usually get from the few other brands of whey that I bought before.

Before trying it, I just want to know if other people's tub of EFX has a seal under the lid, and if possible take a pic of their vanilla whey powder, so that I can compare theirs with mine (to see if the texture is the same) as it is the first time that I bought vanilla whey (my previous whey were chocolate flavored). Sorry forthe initial confusion.
    Honestly I doubt many people on this board would actually buy Aaefx whey so you probably wont get any help

Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000) Slackadjuster is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by tabascool View Post

Was there a plastic band around the lid?

Originally Posted by Slackadjuster View Post
    Was there a plastic band around the lid?
    Yes there was. I thought there was supposed to be an alluminium film on the rim also