Thread: P6 Extreme

sbsocop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

P6 Extreme

I began to use P6 Extreme (red) about one month ago. After about three weeks into it I did feel a small result from taking it but I also began to diarrhea like no other time in my life. I stopped using it for a week or so and the diarrhea stopped. I started using it again and the diarrhea started again.

The product works but it may give you the flying S-------.

aZiZiS is on a distinguished road. (+10) aZiZiS is on a distinguished road. (+10) aZiZiS is on a distinguished road. (+10) aZiZiS is on a distinguished road. (+10) aZiZiS is on a distinguished road. (+10) aZiZiS is on a distinguished road. (+10) aZiZiS is on a distinguished road. (+10) aZiZiS is on a distinguished road. (+10) aZiZiS is on a distinguished road. (+10) aZiZiS is on a distinguished road. (+10) aZiZiS is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by sbsocop View Post
    I began to use P6 Extreme (red) about one month ago. After about three weeks into it I did feel a small result from taking it but I also began to diarrhea like no other time in my life. I stopped using it for a week or so and the diarrhea stopped. I started using it again and the diarrhea started again.

The product works but it may give you the flying S-------.

im on my second day of using it and noticed crazy nausea, diarrhea and stomach cramps. the only thing that changed in my diet is the p6 but can it be affecting me in the 2nd day already? theres not much online about the side effects so anyone else use this product with similar side fx??