chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

hYDROXYCUT Hardcore ELITE BETA

Well i was happy to get an email from MuscleTech Jake to let me try the beta sample of the new Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite that is coming out later on. I just finnish the bottle and would like to give my input on how it went for me.

First day of taking it I decided to do what the directions say and start with 1 pill. I did this and about 20 mins later I notice my core really starting to sweat, like my body was getting really warm. I could not believe how effective it was from the first dose, so that was cool. I did notice that I sweated more than usuall in my workout and felt like it did give me more energy throught my Insanity Asylum hybrid.

Second day I went again and folllowed the reccomended amount but the second day you would do 2 pills. So i did before my cardio workout. Oh ya I would like to say that I workout first thing in the morning so, I would wake up, Immediatly take Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite and then wait about 30 mins. I did not get the thermogenic effect like the first day but i did notice the energy pick up like the first day. I sweated just as much and felt the energy throughtout my workout,. Second day was another awesome day. Here is what I did on that days workout.

Yesterdays workout was Strength and the workout went like this, take note that some of the workouts I used higher weight and got more reps, I am glad to see my strength still going up even though I am trying to lean out and get cut,

55 min workout, Dumbbells.

PROGRESSIVE DUMBBELL SQUATS- 25LBS, 30lbs, 35lbs 12 REPS each.--------------This workout goes like this, do a curl with both dumbbells, squat, then go to plank,push-up and then back up. That is 1 rep.
    ALTERNATING SHOULDER PRESS--- 25LBS, 24 REPS---------------Alternate each press. Each press is 1 rep.
    ROTATIONAL DUMBBELL JUMPS------ 25LBS, MAX FOR 30 SECONDS----Hold the 1 dumbbell in a curl position and do a squat jump with a rotation. Each 180 degree jump is 1 rep.
    RECIPROCATING DUMBBELL PRESS-----30LBS, 24 REPS----------------- Push 1 dumbbell up and Each dumbbell meets at the halfway point coming down while doing a shoulder press. Each press is one rep.
    DUAL PRESS------------------------------30LBS, 12 REPS----------------- This is just a regular shoulder press with dumbbells at the same time. Each press is one rep.
    ROTATIONAL,CURL, PRESS DUMBBELLS-30LBS, MAX 30 SECONDS-------180 Degree jumps, but this time you do a squat curl first then overhead press, then Finnish with a rotational jump, that is one rep.

BACK

HIP FLY'S---------------------------------25LBS 12 REPS------------------Bend over at your waist and with both dumbbells you do a fly up backwards. 1 up is 1 rep.
    WIDE FLY'S--------------------------------25LBS,12 REPS----------------- Same position except you pull in a wide motion. 1 up is 1 rep.
    BENT DUMBBELLS ROWS WITH PUSHUP---------30LBS, 8 SETS------------Same position except you do dumbbell row, drop down to a push with the dumbbell, then up do 2 rows with 2 pushups, and so on.
    PLANK ROWS--------------------------------------20LBS, 6 SETS-------------Get into a plank position with dumbbells, then drop down to elbows then back to dumbbells finish with a row on each side, so it goes elbow,elbow, up to plank and row, row.

CHEST

CHEST LEG PRESS--------------------------------35LBS, 24 SETS------------This workout goes like this, You lay on your back with legs at 90 degrees. with the dumbbells at chest down position you press up and legs go down at the same time. Legs come in and repeat. Down up is 1 rep.
    SQUAT FLYS--------------------------------------30 SECONDS----------------This is like a jumping jack squat with your hand going out in a fly position. No weights, this felt like a active rest to me. Helps with opening up the chest and stretching it.
    CHEST PRESS SINGLE LEG EXTENSION--------35LBS, 22SETS--------------Same movement as the Chest Leg Press but but one leg goes down on the press for 30 seconds, switch to the other leg and repeat for 30 seconds.
    BACK FLY LUNGE---------------------------------20 SECONDS----------------Same as the squat fly's but you lunge a leg back with the fly.
    CHEST PRESS WITH LEG PLANK----------------52.5LBS,24 SETS-------------- This time you chest press while on your back with legs 6inches of the ground. 1 press is 1 rep.
    Frog Jumps with Plank-------------------------- 30 seconds,10sets---------- Do a frog jump forward then drop to a plank with one leg off the ground. Back up, jump backwards, drop down to plank and extend the other leg out. Each jump is 1 rep.

Third day was another 2 pills once daily. Now today was a really high cardio day so I was looking forward to see how a pill like this will make me feel while doing and hour and half session of cardio, Well, in the second part of the workout i got kind of tired. Kind of like when you getting too jittery feeling, but it was weird though, because it went away after during my workout and then it went very well. I still notice the sweat pouring from my body so I believe the thermogenis was kicking in overdrive today.

The fourth day and beyond it says to take 2 pills two times a day so did this on the fourth day. Today was a rest day so I didnt have anything to do with a workout but I did have energy throughout the day, no crashing efffects at all today.

The 5th day was the Asylum fit test so before i went to workout, i once again took 2 pills but this time i worked out later in the day so I waited for about 60 mins like the directions say on the back and ate breakfast and then took them again about 4 hours later and had lunch same time frame also. Great energy, lots of sweat like usuall. Since the workout was 25 mins I decided to go for a 3 mile run, during the run I was cramping in the abs really bad had to stop 2 times but not until I had about half a mile left. I think this was due to me having lost a lot of sweat and lack of water in my system that day. MY BAD, I made sure I replished the water when I got back. The cramp did go away when i stopped running, and when I got back.

I decicded to to just keep 2 pills once daily because I felt like that was efficent enough for me to do with energy and working out.

Since I was done with Asylum Hybrid I decide to hit the weights, I could definently point the finger at Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite to me sweating. Before, people could say "Well your probaly sweating so much because of the cardio, and since your taking a new supplement, your just thinking it is the pills causing to sweat more" well just hitting the weight i was pouring with sweat. I could feel it even before i started, I sweated quicker and a lot more.

Today 3/16/2012 was my last day of taking it, I started 3/7/2012. I am on a cut so before I was loosing about a pound a week but in the last week of the Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite, I lost 3 pounds. I went from 208 to 205.

My final verdict on this supplement is that this is going to be a great product. I have never taken Hydroxycut before, but I have taken other thermogenic pills, and feel that this is going to be a great product from MuscleTech. I cant wait to it comes out so I can do a log for myself to see its full potential for 60 days. (The bottle says, for best results take it for 60 days. H

Hope you guys reading will find this helpful for a new product that is coming out by MuscleTech.

Also check out my log for MuscleTech right now for Myobuild, I feel MuscleTech products that are coming out are really effective and might suprised a lot of people.

Thanks

Chongo
    Attached Images

Team MuscleTech Rep MuscleTechJake's Avatar
    MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000) MuscleTechJake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    chongo25, Nice log bud. The new line of MT products are certainly turning heads, no more hiding behind prop blends. And your bang on about the new Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite, it will make you sweat!
    Team MuscleTech Rep

★ VOTE PHASE8 – Nominated for Supplement of the Year, Breakout Supplement of the Year, and Best Overall Protein Powder ★
    ★Combine your 10% OFF Coupon Code for Voting with any of the deals below!★

B1G1 FREE PHASE8 (4.4 Lb Tubs!!)
    B1G1 FREE CREACORE (All Flavors!)
    B1G1 FREE NEUROCORE

★★★ FREE MuscleTech Samples ★★★ (Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite, NeuroCore, Anabolic Halo)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151312683

Kinda still lifts Valhallabound86's Avatar
    Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valhallabound86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Did you notice a change in appetite at all?

MT has been stepping it up, pretty impressed with their new line.

chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chongo25 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yes, I did notice a difference in appetite. I was less hungry throughout the day. This stuff is great.

JR0639 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JR0639 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JR0639 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JR0639 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JR0639 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JR0639 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JR0639 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JR0639 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JR0639 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JR0639 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JR0639 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Awesome review man !! Hopefully mine will show up sometime this week....so stoked to try it !
    "Train Insane or Remain the Same"

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143267693 ( Cinnabun Trutein Review)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143297653&p=851267333#post851267333 ( NeuroCore Review)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143413763&p=853671543#post853671543 ( HydroxyCut Hardcore Elite Review)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143676513 (New Formulated Nano Vapor)

EX-Team MuscleTech Rep MuscleTechRob's Avatar
    MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MuscleTechRob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Solid review Chongo - you really know how to bring that detail! Thanks for taking the time out.
    **FORMER** Team MuscleTech Rep

"10/10: This is by far the most extreme product MuscleTech has released." - GUnit69 http://bbcom.me/xeu57k

********.com/MuscleTech | Twitter.com/TeamMuscleTech | Twitter.com/MuscleTechDeals | YouTube.com/TeamMuscleTechVideos | Groups.bodybuilding.com/Team_MuscleTech

Thanks guys really appreciate it.

Steve247288 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hydroxycut - mhlnk.com/0DBD96BD
    I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.

mohamedsamy95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

When to take the pills during the day?

So let me get this straight , I should take the daily dose 30 to 60 mins before workout , and 30 to 60 mins before meals in rest days. Is that right?