wannbeSwat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannbeSwat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannbeSwat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannbeSwat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannbeSwat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannbeSwat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannbeSwat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannbeSwat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannbeSwat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannbeSwat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannbeSwat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Getting to my dreams

Welcome to my log

I guess i should introduce myself my name is Davion im 21 and live in Las Vegas. As far as my fitness goes it has been up and down. I will make this as qqick and simple as i can. I was a overweigth child. Once I got to high school i played Football and wrestled. I sat around 200 at the time. So after i graduated i put on alot of weight. I not sit around 265. I lifted on and off but never cared about my diet or cardio. This brings me to where i am today. Im 21 about about to have my 1st child. I am in horrible shape and want to lead my family to a healthy and active lifestyle. But i know i have to lead by example. Another MAIN goal of mine is to get to my childhood dream of becoming a swat officer. This will not only allow me to achieve my life long dream but it will also allow me to provide for my family. I have a long way to go but im ready for the long haul

tomorrow is the 1st dat back at the gym i plan on maxing out to see where i am and also get a BF% test

WELCOME TO MY JOURNEY
    MY FAT LOSS LOG
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143155633&p=848499353#post848499353

OKLAHOMA SOONERS ST LOUIS RAMS UNLV REBELS

ITS NOT THAT I HATE YOUR TEAM I JUST HATE ALL THE TEAMS THAT AINT MINE

FEAR NO MAN

How does one become a butterfly? You must want to fly so much that you are willing to give up being a caterpillar.
    -– Trina Paulus

wannbeSwat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannbeSwat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannbeSwat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannbeSwat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannbeSwat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannbeSwat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannbeSwat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannbeSwat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannbeSwat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannbeSwat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wannbeSwat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    March 15

Back in the gym for the 1st time in a while. I maxed out these where the numbers

BP 285
    Sq 385
    Dl 400
    Op 185

Which all seemed good until I saw I'm at 270. I have to get better I can't live like this. I'm not sure what program I will do I have to do some research
    MY FAT LOSS LOG
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143155633&p=848499353#post848499353

OKLAHOMA SOONERS ST LOUIS RAMS UNLV REBELS

ITS NOT THAT I HATE YOUR TEAM I JUST HATE ALL THE TEAMS THAT AINT MINE

FEAR NO MAN

How does one become a butterfly? You must want to fly so much that you are willing to give up being a caterpillar.
    -– Trina Paulus