MetalHead15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalHead15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalHead15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalHead15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalHead15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalHead15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalHead15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalHead15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalHead15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalHead15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MetalHead15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy PLEASE help with my fat lose and diet

start off by saying i was weighing in at 205 lbs around August/2010 yeah i know gross. who knows what bf% i had, and i had never lifted weight in my life. i joined wrestling at my school and and naturally lost weight. after wrestling was over i was around 175 lbs but still un happy. i invested in some running shoes and ran 3 miles every single day. i gradually lost weight and the lowest i hit was 156 lbs, i was excited and very happy to see that number. ive always been the big kid and i hadnt weighed 150 since 3rd grade(i was a 9th grader, now 10th). but i still wasnt happy because now i was skinny fat looking. so i convinced my mom to get me a gym membership.i spent my first weeks learning form and such 6 months in and i had noticable results. tipping the scale at 162. but then after all the work i put in i got in the mind set that i could eat whatever i wanted with no reprecutions??.wrestling started and i didnt touch a weight for 3-4 months drastically burning up my muscle and strength. i was at 159 ;( but then after all the work i put in i got in the mind set that i could eat whatever i wanted with no reprecutions?? over indulging on burgers and late night snacks piled up. iwas 5ft' 10 165 lbs with 20% bf i got back in the gym and started from where i left off. i messed around with some creatine and went up to 175 lb i immediatly stopped taking it ;( for fear of it being fat. sorry for making this so long ill try to cut it short. there was a point where i almost had a 6 pack, but now i have this nasty gut and once again i feel unhappy.
    my questions are:
    im having trouble sticking to a clean diet. can you suggest one?
    i like hiit and long distance cardio which is best for fat loss?
    should i take bcaas, glutamine to prevent muscle loss?

ive been with a workout program very similar to this for 7months( changed the excercises now n then) should i get a complete new one?

Chest-Tricep:

Bench Press
    Tricep Pulldowns
    Incline Dumbell Bench Press
    Skull Crushers
    Flyes
    Dips
    Pushups

Legs Shoulders

Leg Press
    Seated Military Press
    Leg Curl
    Dumbell Flyes
    Leg Extension
    Shrugs
    Lunges
    Raises

Back/Bicep

Bent Rows
    Barbell Curls
    Seated Rows
    Reverse Curls
    Deadlift
    Dumbell Hammer Curls
    Pullups
    thank for reading this

JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JVRICHARDS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Read the stickies, and come back with specific questions.

In particular, check out IIFYM (if it fits your macros) and see if Intermittent Fasting fits your lifestyle. PimpedHerOut has a great thread with his results: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=143099633

Weight lifting wise... I hate your split. WAY too much **** going on for a general noob. Look at Starting Strength or Stronglifts 5x5.