TrueIrishTexan is just really nice. (+1000) TrueIrishTexan is just really nice. (+1000) TrueIrishTexan is just really nice. (+1000) TrueIrishTexan is just really nice. (+1000) TrueIrishTexan is just really nice. (+1000) TrueIrishTexan is just really nice. (+1000) TrueIrishTexan is just really nice. (+1000) TrueIrishTexan is just really nice. (+1000) TrueIrishTexan is just really nice. (+1000) TrueIrishTexan is just really nice. (+1000) TrueIrishTexan is just really nice. (+1000)

birthday this weekend

What should do you recommend. This is day 6 for me on keto. My b-day is this Saturday.

I am torn. Should I kick it and eat and drink what I want just that day and keto it out from that point on, or bite the bullet and not give in at all?

I will have some alcohol.... I am not giving that much up for my b-day.

Usually we will do a nice dinner, and have german chocolate cake after with some bourbon following that..

I will do boubon and coke zero or diet coke on my b-day for sure.

What do you honestly recommend?

Btw it is day 6, as mentioned above and I feel like my weight loss has stalled. I went from 191 down to 186 and its been sitting there for a few days. Mostly water weight I am sure. What is the average weight loss on keto? 1-2 lbs a week?

and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ask yourself...you're asking the wrong person. How important are your goals to you? I would say find other ways to enjoy your birthday. Suck it up, eat the way youre supposed to, and spend time with family and friends. I know you want to enjoy the day, but just because its your birthday, sounds like a cop out. Be strong. Average weight loss on keto? At first, as youve seen, can be up to 5 pounds, depending on how much water your body is holding onto. But be strong, and stay the course.
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Online Coaching darr_fit@yahoo.com
    Like me on Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/darrfitness
    "The strongest steel is forged in the fires of h*ll"

nowheateater has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nowheateater has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nowheateater has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nowheateater has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nowheateater has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nowheateater has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nowheateater has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nowheateater has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nowheateater has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nowheateater has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nowheateater has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yeah I used to think I needed to have a drink to have fun . Then I had a night of drinking on keto whew not good got smashed felt like crap the whole next day and set myself back. Not worth it IMO anyway . Now I find humor in watching others get stupid while I sip seltzer. The cake part ? Hum maybe make it a keto theme party and make a cheeseburger pie stick some candles in it. Cheeseburger pie btw my kids go crazy for in a pie dish put browned chop meat cover with cheddar cheese and top with strips of bacon bake till all gooey

txlonghorns23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) txlonghorns23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) txlonghorns23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) txlonghorns23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) txlonghorns23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) txlonghorns23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) txlonghorns23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) txlonghorns23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) txlonghorns23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) txlonghorns23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) txlonghorns23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It all comes down to how much do you want it. College is hard without drinking. Thats the way we socialize. To me, giving up these things were just tiny road blocks on the road to my goal. The shortest distance between two points is a straight line so it will only delay you to take a detour.

Granted I hate birthdays. I think they are a waste of time. People go all out on a day which literally has no significant impact on your life (unless you are turning 18 or 21). It is just a day, like any other. Society has corrupted us into believing these days are more important than they actually are. Sure I hear, "But we are celebrating being alive another year". You should celebrate being alive everyday by taking a step toward where you want to be. It just has always seemed like a complete waste of time to me. Sorry to be so weird [/end rant]
    "Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about"

DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    A: Party. Resume Keto. 2-3 more weeks after before your carb up.

B. Suck it up, your loved ones will understand. Have a cocktail, but cut the cake for everyone else.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=608052853&posted=1#post608052853

BEARS, CUBS, BULLS, HAWKS, SOX, MMA

Glutes... they are back Cumulonimbus's Avatar
    Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Will you sacrifice to win?
    Just a weight lifter

You never go full Ketard cbeastwood's Avatar
    cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbeastwood is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm curious as to why you would start a week before your birthday? Did you forget when you were born?

mrsyac2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrsyac2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrsyac2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrsyac2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Vodka and water and eat right nix the cake. Its St Patty's day this weekend and its huge here I may or may not drink because I have no carbs to absorb the alcohol and because I don't want to get wasted
    Pain is weakness leaving the body-

Tired of being chunky buns