Page 53 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,590 of 1629
    brigetteminer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigetteminer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigetteminer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigetteminer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigetteminer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigetteminer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigetteminer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigetteminer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigetteminer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigetteminer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brigetteminer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wow you really do stay busy! Your an excellent example of how no matter how busy you think you are there is always time to fit in a workout for your health! Keep up all your hard work!
    Originally Posted by lilmzchief View Post

Busy? No Stress!

Life has just gotten more interesting lately. I hardly have any room to relax aside to go to sleep. But things have picked up to cater to my more ambitious side. Currently, I have been working at least 60 hours per week. I’ve also been using the weekends as times to work on my freelance projects. Along the way, I have also managed to squeeze in my 6 short essays and 1 long essay that is being required from school per week. However despite being this busy, I’m more energized to keep going with my figure training and get ready to join my fellow Juggernauts in Vegas.

To assist with my busy schedule, I’ve been using a lot of supersets to assist in making the most out of my training sessions for less amount of time. I have also been doing touch-up exercises (which means hitting 4 sets of my weak spots right after training and before cardio). Another technique that Joe SWAT always emphasize is hold and squeeze. It’s so effective that it’s not even funny. Aside from the training sessions with my trainers, I’ve been concentrating on touching up on my shoulders, back, and abs as of late.

I’ve been liking this super-set lately: Wide-grip pullups and Wide-grip late pull downs. I’ve also been using cable back rows with dumbbell back rows. Then do a clean-and-press to finish off.

I’ve dropped my diet down to 15g of carbs per meal. I’ve still been maintaining 140g of protein and 28g of fat. I don’t what it is about carbs and me. It makes me bloat so I have to always be careful of when I should be eating them. Making sure that I drink my gallon of water and getting 6 hours of sleep prove to assist with the bloating.

I’ve been also CRAVING ice cream. MmmMMmmMmmmm…. I think it’s mainly because it’s summer and I love a great cold treat. So to help out with this, I would whip up my Infinite Labs vanilla whey protein and pour it in my popsicle containers for a tasty protein-packed treat. Or I’ll have my Infinite Force slushies that I need to be drinking anyways for recovery. Can we say ahhh….

To also help fuel me, I’ve been using my well-loved Juggernaut HP Pink Lemonade paired with Juggernaut Raspberry Lemonade. Such a yummy treat to look forward to before a training session! Got to say, it’s been giving me some great results. My shoulders are starting to shape up!

And of course the best way to beat the stress – laughter. surround yourself with people who can make you laugh.

"Wake up with Dedication, go to bed with satisfaction." Gotta make every day count!

Figure Athlete/Juggernaut lilmzchief's Avatar
    lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by teamsw View Post
    *********JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT ***************

~ At Infinite Labs, our primary goal and promise to you is to introduce innovative sports nutrition products that far exceed your expectations ~

**TO BE A JUGGERNAUT!!!, YOU NEED TO EAT RIGHT AND TRAIN RIGHT!!! THE INFINITE PRO ATHLETES ARE HERE TO HELP YOU SUCCEED**
    ( go with the pro's or don't go at all)
    **Free training/dieting/nutritional tips and advise for the new and improved you.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142169941

http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100000163797746

http://www.********.com/IAMJUGGERNAUT

http://www.********.com/JoeSwatPalumbo

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    Great video!!!
    "Just Do IT" - Nike

"The biggest adventure you can take is is to live the life of your dreams" - Oprah Winfrey

Bodyspace Account: http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/lilmzchief/

FB: https://www.********.com/lilmzchief, https://www.********.com/jmacsworld

http://jmacsworld.com/, https://fitimpressions.com/

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Busy? No Stress!

Life has just gotten more interesting lately. I hardly have any room to relax aside to go to sleep. But things have picked up to cater to my more ambitious side. Currently, I have been working at least 60 hours per week. I’ve also been using the weekends as times to work on my freelance projects. Along the way, I have also managed to squeeze in my 6 short essays and 1 long essay that is being required from school per week. However despite being this busy, I’m more energized to keep going with my figure training and get ready to join my fellow Juggernauts in Vegas.

To assist with my busy schedule, I’ve been using a lot of supersets to assist in making the most out of my training sessions for less amount of time. I have also been doing touch-up exercises (which means hitting 4 sets of my weak spots right after training and before cardio). Another technique that Joe SWAT always emphasize is hold and squeeze. It’s so effective that it’s not even funny. Aside from the training sessions with my trainers, I’ve been concentrating on touching up on my shoulders, back, and abs as of late.

I’ve been liking this super-set lately: Wide-grip pullups and Wide-grip late pull downs. I’ve also been using cable back rows with dumbbell back rows. Then do a clean-and-press to finish off.

I’ve dropped my diet down to 15g of carbs per meal. I’ve still been maintaining 140g of protein and 28g of fat. I don’t what it is about carbs and me. It makes me bloat so I have to always be careful of when I should be eating them. Making sure that I drink my gallon of water and getting 6 hours of sleep prove to assist with the bloating.

I’ve been also CRAVING ice cream. MmmMMmmMmmmm…. I think it’s mainly because it’s summer and I love a great cold treat. So to help out with this, I would whip up my Infinite Labs vanilla whey protein and pour it in my popsicle containers for a tasty protein-packed treat. Or I’ll have my Infinite Force slushies that I need to be drinking anyways for recovery. Can we say ahhh….

To also help fuel me, I’ve been using my well-loved Juggernaut HP Pink Lemonade paired with Juggernaut Raspberry Lemonade. Such a yummy treat to look forward to before a training session! Got to say, it’s been giving me some great results. My shoulders are starting to shape up!

And of course the best way to beat the stress – laughter. surround yourself with people who can make you laugh.

You are extremely busy. Glad to see you still fit in time to workout I love the pictures!!! Bring that positive attitude with you to Vegas. I am all about smiling, and having fun, and glad to see you are too. We are all going to have a blast. I am not sure if they have anything like the Party with the Stars (official after party during the Arnold expo; dancing, music, nightclub experience, etc...) at the Olympia in Vegas, but hopefully we all get a chance to go whoop it up. Definitely need to bring my camera for pictures, videos, and bloopers (lol).
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want it, make it happen. No one else, but you, can make you make it happen.

Don't "JUST DO IT", give it your all.
    Anyone can show up and pick up a dumbell, but not everyone will give it their all.

I don't stop working out when my muscles are sore, I stop when I'm done with my workout.

Todays excuses, won't help you tomorrow.

VENI VIDI VICI

EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good morning! it's always nice to see a new message and the purpose of this is to ask of you what if anything do you do when you find it difficult to sleep. I'm sending this to many other Juggernaut family members because with the respect i have for other Juggernaut members I assumed I might learn something beneficial other than training techniques that can help balance me and maybe others with something that we all experience from time to time. thanks in advance for sharing some of your wisdom me and anyone else you feel comfortable with sharing. With proper rest we can have optimum training snd I believe that is one of the important reasons we do what we do. thanks!

lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by EFT View Post
    Good morning! it's always nice to see a new message and the purpose of this is to ask of you what if anything do you do when you find it difficult to sleep. I'm sending this to many other Juggernaut family members because with the respect i have for other Juggernaut members I assumed I might learn something beneficial other than training techniques that can help balance me and maybe others with something that we all experience from time to time. thanks in advance for sharing some of your wisdom me and anyone else you feel comfortable with sharing. With proper rest we can have optimum training snd I believe that is one of the important reasons we do what we do. thanks!
    Great question, Wade. I "trick" myself to sleep. I think of the reasons why I should be sleeping - how training isn't enough, I must rest as well. And I just make myself imagine how the muscles would look once it's properly repaired (along with proper nutrition of course!) If that doesn't work, I make myself think about how much energy I need to be able to get through my busy schedule the next day. Cyclo-REM's been helping get me a restful sleep. Usually the mentality works really well and I go right to sleep. But if it doesn't, I turn off all of the lights. And I'll go right to sleep.

Sleep hasn't been an issue lately though since I'm so active that I really need rest. It's very hard to keep awake when watching a movie. How about you? How do you get your zzzz's????
    "Just Do IT" - Nike

"The biggest adventure you can take is is to live the life of your dreams" - Oprah Winfrey

ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lilmzchief,

You are one busy little chick, I love to see that. Yet you are still able to get those workouts in and keep your diet in check, true JUGGERNAUT! Have fun when you get to Vegas, its my second home and I love it out there. I have herd some people talk about Cyclo-Rem, does it really help with sleep? Stay strong!

Zack.
    ** Infinite Labs Sponsored Athlete **
    ** NASM Certified Personal Trainer **
    ** NPC National Competitor **

Follow me on ********:
    Zack Kresser - Infinite Labs Elite Athlete
    *****://www.********.com/pages/Zack-Kresser-Infinite-Labs-Elite-Athlete/463672910374937

"It ain't about how hard you're hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"- Rocky

asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asheid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great question, Wade. I "trick" myself to sleep. I think of the reasons why I should be sleeping - how training isn't enough, I must rest as well. And I just make myself imagine how the muscles would look once it's properly repaired (along with proper nutrition of course!) If that doesn't work, I make myself think about how much energy I need to be able to get through my busy schedule the next day. Cyclo-REM's been helping get me a restful sleep. Usually the mentality works really well and I go right to sleep. But if it doesn't, I turn off all of the lights. And I'll go right to sleep.

Sleep hasn't been an issue lately though since I'm so active that I really need rest. It's very hard to keep awake when watching a movie. How about you? How do you get your zzzz's????
    It must be the South Dakota water or something because I'm not sleeping well either!! Gonna get me some cyclo-REM and see how it works!!
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"

Follow my Juggernaut experience:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159087441&p=1182314431#post1182314431

EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I love your insight into the sleep thing, i've heard from others about cyclo so i will try that and the 'tricking' myself I find it hard to stay asleep usually wake up a few times each night and don't get back to sleep for a long time each time i don't like it. others have also mentioned melotonin so i'll try that also i think.

I value the comradery in here and thought I would also share with you one of our juggernauts, a friend of us all asheid did her second triathelon her second week in a row this morning and maybe if you felt the desire to stop by and congrat her on finishing so strong. I like how we all help each other in here and bet she would love to hear from a fellow juggernaut who is currently in the midst of triumph is aware of hers as well. Hope your day is amazing. thanks again!

xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You are one bad girl! I mean that in a good way, of course I hope you are having a great weekend! Best of luck to you in everything you are doing!
    It's on you! Always has been!

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    **********JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT**************

***NEWS FLASH*** 3 TEAM INFINITE PRO'S GOING AT IT FOR THE SHARPEST ABS CONTEST, WHO DO YOU THINK WILL HAVE THE SHARPEST ABS BY THE OLYMPIA .
    The Infinite Labs Pro 6 pack Challenge is on!!! Infinite's team of Male Pro Athletes are taking on a challenge of there own....
    Who can have the sharpest abs by the Olympia?!
    Follow IFBB Pro's Joe Palumbo, Lee Priest and Stan McQuay for the next 27 days as they take there diet and training to the next level using FINAL CUTZ to get them to the finish line. Go to infinitelabs ******** wall and post your choice/comment on who will have the sharpest abs; http://www.********.com/InfiniteLabsSupplements

PICK YOUR WINNER!!

**TO BE A JUGGERNAUT!!!, YOU NEED TO EAT RIGHT AND TRAIN RIGHT!!! THE INFINITE PRO ATHLETES ARE HERE TO HELP YOU SUCCEED**
    **Free training/dieting/nutritional tips and advise for the new and improved you.

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    HI I have not talked to you in a bit. I just wanted to thank you for all your support in the challenge. Have fun in Vegas.

Originally Posted by xmanmike22 View Post
    you are one bad girl! I mean that in a good way, of course i hope you are having a great weekend! Best of luck to you in everything you are doing!
    lol!
    "Just Do IT" - Nike

dun dun dun... I'm really enjoying the banter in FB about this

**********JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT**************

***NEWS FLASH*** 3 TEAM INFINITE PRO'S GOING AT IT FOR THE SHARPEST ABS CONTEST, WHO DO YOU THINK WILL HAVE THE SHARPEST ABS BY THE OLYMPIA .
    The Infinite Labs Pro 6 pack Challenge is on!!! Infinite's team of Male Pro Athletes are taking on a challenge of there own....
    Who can have the sharpest abs by the Olympia?!
    Follow IFBB Pro's Joe Palumbo, Lee Priest and Stan McQuay for the next 27 days as they take there diet and training to the next level using FINAL CUTZ to get them to the finish line. Go to infinitelabs ******** wall and post your choice/comment on who will have the sharpest abs; http://www.********.com/InfiniteLabsSupplements

PICK YOUR WINNER!!

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    "Just Do IT" - Nike

Originally Posted by Cintron View Post
    HI I have not talked to you in a bit. I just wanted to thank you for all your support in the challenge. Have fun in Vegas.
    Thanks John! You did well during the challenge
    "Just Do IT" - Nike

Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks John! You did well during the challenge
    Thanks I tried to do my best.

The Art of Mastery

John Butz posted up a great article today called Genetics and Hard Work By Mike Tuchscherer. He made a great point that despite genetics, what makes a champion athlete is hard work. Author Malcom Gladwell wrote that “it takes 10,000 hours of dedicated practice” to be a achieve mastery in his book, Outliers. And the most fantastic thing is that I’ve been thinking about this earlier this morning – what makes a winner?

Prior to discovering my passion of fitness, I have been involved in numerous activities – from art to piano playing to programming to bowling, etc. When interest catches my attention, I tend to focus. And with the sharp focus, I would spend hours on end trying to master what it is that I’m focusing on. In turn, my artworks have been displayed in galleries and gained an AA degree even before I finished high school. I’ve performed in orchestras, recitals, and invited to study in the prestigious Westminster. I’ve won many science, programming, and mathematical awards. And I was on top of the bowling team. Many would say I’m lucky that I’m so multifaceted. But I don’t think it’s because of that. Indeed, having an affinity for learning helps. But bottom line, it’s hard work, dedication, and simply pursuing your passion is what’s going to shake the world. To make a mark anywhere, you have to have the courage to think outside the box and really focus on what you love.

Lately, I have been focused in juggling work, training, and school. But what’s new? I’ve been doing this for some time. However, I have taken an additional responsibility at work while we find another printing/graphics designer to fill the position. Life feels out-of-balanced since I’ve spent so much time at work and not enough attending to many different parts of my life.

And what’s more, I promised my sister that I’ll take care of her dogs while she’s away for a couple of weeks to Europe with her husband. They’re great dogs. But I’m just not used to having to wake up extra early or come home earlier than usual. It threw off my schedule. But instead of wallowing in self-pity of what I put myself into, I decided to make it work. So with working overtime, taking care of dogs, training, and trying to squeeze in school in between has been challenging. But I love challenges!

Last night, I went to the gym to hit my hamstrings, glutes, quads, calves, and back.

Here’s the workout:

Leg Extensions
    Stiff-legged Deadlifts with Barbell
    Leg Curls
    Stiff-legged Deadlifts with Kettlebell
    Calf Presses
    One-legged Reverse Lunges on the Smith Machine
    Pull-Ups
    Cardio: Stair Master

It felt awesome seeing my leg muscles twitch! Yes, break them apart so they’ll grow nice and big. (I’m mean to my legs)

My carb intake has taken a plunge to 90g per day. I like it much better because it’s more feasible. I don’t feel as bloated

My biggest feat right now is losing 3″ off my waist!!! Woohoo! I’m losing inches a lot faster than I thought!!! So I may have to readjust my suit a bit O.o But that’s ok! I’ll be coming in tighter!!!

When was the last time I’ve said, I LOVE JUGGERNAUT! I’m still with my favorite babe – Juggernaut HP Pink Lemonade. Even with Juggernaut Raspberry Lemonade on board, I can’t stray too far from my fave. I’m really loving the Infinite Force. However, I’m thinking of making a switch back to BCAA. They give me far better results during cutting time. Then, I can’t wait to try the watermelon-flavored Infinite Force. I’m also getting Final Cutz this time around – see which is better Phenyl Core or Final Cutz… dun dun dun.

My manager is M-E-A-N!!! He knows I’m on a diet and just HAS to bring this to work! I took a pic of it b/c it lasts longer sans the extra calories, fat, and spiking of the insulin! Good thing smelling them isn’t too bad…

"Just Do IT" - Nike

The Art of Mastery

John Butz posted up a great article today called Genetics and Hard Work By Mike Tuchscherer. He made a great point that despite genetics, what makes a champion athlete is hard work. Author Malcom Gladwell wrote that “it takes 10,000 hours of dedicated practice” to be a achieve mastery in his book, Outliers. And the most fantastic thing is that I’ve been thinking about this earlier this morning – what makes a winner?

Prior to discovering my passion of fitness, I have been involved in numerous activities – from art to piano playing to programming to bowling, etc. When interest catches my attention, I tend to focus. And with the sharp focus, I would spend hours on end trying to master what it is that I’m focusing on. In turn, my artworks have been displayed in galleries and gained an AA degree even before I finished high school. I’ve performed in orchestras, recitals, and invited to study in the prestigious Westminster. I’ve won many science, programming, and mathematical awards. And I was on top of the bowling team. Many would say I’m lucky that I’m so multifaceted. But I don’t think it’s because of that. Indeed, having an affinity for learning helps. But bottom line, it’s hard work, dedication, and simply pursuing your passion is what’s going to shake the world. To make a mark anywhere, you have to have the courage to think outside the box and really focus on what you love.

Lately, I have been focused in juggling work, training, and school. But what’s new? I’ve been doing this for some time. However, I have taken an additional responsibility at work while we find another printing/graphics designer to fill the position. Life feels out-of-balanced since I’ve spent so much time at work and not enough attending to many different parts of my life.

And what’s more, I promised my sister that I’ll take care of her dogs while she’s away for a couple of weeks to Europe with her husband. They’re great dogs. But I’m just not used to having to wake up extra early or come home earlier than usual. It threw off my schedule. But instead of wallowing in self-pity of what I put myself into, I decided to make it work. So with working overtime, taking care of dogs, training, and trying to squeeze in school in between has been challenging. But I love challenges!

Last night, I went to the gym to hit my hamstrings, glutes, quads, calves, and back.

Here’s the workout:

Leg Extensions
    Leg Curls
    Calf Presses
    Pull-Ups

It felt awesome seeing my leg muscles twitch! Yes, break them apart so they’ll grow nice and big. (I’m mean to my legs)

My carb intake has taken a plunge to 90g per day. I like it much better because it’s more feasible. I don’t feel as bloated

My biggest feat right now is losing 3″ off my waist!!! Woohoo! I’m losing inches a lot faster than I thought!!! So I may have to readjust my suit a bit O.o But that’s ok! I’ll be coming in tighter!!!

When was the last time I’ve said, I LOVE JUGGERNAUT! I’m still with my favorite babe – Juggernaut HP Pink Lemonade. Even with Juggernaut Raspberry Lemonade on board, I can’t stray too far from my fave. I’m really loving the Infinite Force. However, I’m thinking of making a switch back to BCAA. They give me far better results during cutting time. Then, I can’t wait to try the watermelon-flavored Infinite Force. I’m also getting Final Cutz this time around – see which is better Phenyl Core or Final Cutz… dun dun dun.

My manager is M-E-A-N!!! He knows I’m on a diet and just HAS to bring this to work! I took a pic of it b/c it lasts longer sans the extra calories, fat, and spiking of the insulin! Good thing smelling them isn’t too bad…

Thank God Tomorrow is my cheat day. I love those cookies but reeses ice cream has been my thing lately. Wow three inches on your waist you go get em girl.

Thank God Tomorrow is my cheat day. I love those cookies but reeses ice cream has been my thing lately. Wow three inches on your waist you go get em girl.
    Thanks John!
    "Just Do IT" - Nike

Thanks John!
    i am jsut waiting for you to tell me you got your pro card.

ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ZacK1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I miss my sweets, some days more then others. I have found healthy alternatives but when I am eating my health stuff and there is someone next to me chowing down on some rich dessert. It makes me want to hulk out and snatch it from there little hands. I love me some cookies! Have a good weekend lilmzchief and Stay Strong.

Zack.
    ** Infinite Labs Sponsored Athlete **
    ** NASM Certified Personal Trainer **
    ** NPC National Competitor **

Follow me on ********:
    Zack Kresser - Infinite Labs Elite Athlete
    *****://www.********.com/pages/Zack-Kresser-Infinite-Labs-Elite-Athlete/463672910374937

"It ain't about how hard you're hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"- Rocky

xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) xmanmike22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

The Art of Mastery

Here’s the workout:

Leg Extensions
    Leg Curls
    Calf Presses
    Pull-Ups

Those are cookies, huh? I am the real Cookie Monster! I'm not sure I'd have been able to resist, so good for you that you did and good for me that I wasn't there. Do you know how difficult it is for me to go grocery shopping and just casually walk by the blondie oreos and the orange flavored Mint Milano cookies? Utter torture! However I'm proud that I have not had a single cookie since my challenge began.
    Very good post, my friend! Lovin your fun log. You should give me pointers
    It's on you! Always has been!

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ************JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT************

Check out IFBB Pro Stan McQuay & IFBB Pro Joe Palumbo for your information on the 2012 I AM JUGGERNAUT Challenge! DON'T FORGET: You have until September 11th to sign up for the Arnold portion!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYExh...ature=youtu.be

** CHECK OUT THE LATEST BETWEEN THE 3 JUGGERNAUTS FOR THE SHARPEST ABS, Here is a thread for people say which of the 3 IFBB Infinite Labs Pros will have the best abs by the Olympia, come on see the photos, post your opinion/comments, see past photos and compare..

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post944374313

ALSO, SEE THE PRO'S TRASH TALK WHILE DIETING FOR THE AB CONTEST, FOLLOW IT ON INFINITELABS, I AM JUGGERNAUT, AND MY ********S WALL...

TO BE A JUGGERNAUT!!!, YOU NEED TO EAT RIGHT AND TRAIN RIGHT!!! IM HERE IF YOU NEED ME.
    **Free training/dieting/nutritional tips and advise to all juggernauts;
    JOIN ME

Joe Palumbo
    IFBB PRO
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

Hey i just felt like stopping by and checkin out your log, looks like things are solid for sure. Hope you have an amazing weekend, let me know how it goes!

We are all lots of things, I thought I would change up a bit today since Sunday is my creative day and I enjoy playing guitar and writting. As I was creating music this came into my head from somewhere and thought I would share with everyone for motivation, for opinions or to just see if ppl shake their head LOL:

If we listened to everything that prompts us with honor then in growth, reform and change we can bring true security and happiness to ourselves.

You guys are HILARIOUS!!!

************JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT************

Check out IFBB Pro Stan McQuay & IFBB Pro Joe Palumbo for your information on the 2012 I AM JUGGERNAUT Challenge! DON'T FORGET: You have until September 11th to sign up for the Arnold portion!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYExh...ature=youtu.be

** CHECK OUT THE LATEST BETWEEN THE 3 JUGGERNAUTS FOR THE SHARPEST ABS, Here is a thread for people say which of the 3 IFBB Infinite Labs Pros will have the best abs by the Olympia, come on see the photos, post your opinion/comments, see past photos and compare..

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post944374313

ALSO, SEE THE PRO'S TRASH TALK WHILE DIETING FOR THE AB CONTEST, FOLLOW IT ON INFINITELABS, I AM JUGGERNAUT, AND MY ********S WALL...

TO BE A JUGGERNAUT!!!, YOU NEED TO EAT RIGHT AND TRAIN RIGHT!!! IM HERE IF YOU NEED ME.
    **Free training/dieting/nutritional tips and advise to all juggernauts;
    JOIN ME

Joe Palumbo
    IFBB PRO
    "Just Do IT" - Nike

Hey i just felt like stopping by and checkin out your log, looks like things are solid for sure. Hope you have an amazing weekend, let me know how it goes!
    Thanks Wade! This weekend is a little bit more an R&R for me. Changed up the page so that I can refuel and get ready to zip through again! Hope you had a fantastic one!
    "Just Do IT" - Nike

We are all lots of things, I thought I would change up a bit today since Sunday is my creative day and I enjoy playing guitar and writting. As I was creating music this came into my head from somewhere and thought I would share with everyone for motivation, for opinions or to just see if ppl shake their head LOL:

If we listened to everything that prompts us with honor then in growth, reform and change we can bring true security and happiness to ourselves.
    True! Someone also told me that if we don't go forward, we go backwards because life never stays the same. Might as well strive to go forward!!!
    "Just Do IT" - Nike

i am jsut waiting for you to tell me you got your pro card.
    You'll be one of the first ones to know for sure!!! Oh man, I went to a strongman competition and thought - you know, John's going to have a blast competing in this!!!
    "Just Do IT" - Nike

Originally Posted by ZacK1313 View Post
    I miss my sweets, some days more then others. I have found healthy alternatives but when I am eating my health stuff and there is someone next to me chowing down on some rich dessert. It makes me want to hulk out and snatch it from there little hands. I love me some cookies! Have a good weekend lilmzchief and Stay Strong.

Zack.
    Hahaha, I know, right? Thanks Zack! Hope you had a great weekend Possibly HULK SMASH through the workouts!!!
    "Just Do IT" - Nike

You'll be one of the first ones to know for sure!!! Oh man, I went to a strongman competition and thought - you know, John's going to have a blast competing in this!!!
    really where did you go did they have weight classes. I did not think anyone thinks about me.lol thanks