Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55
Results 1,621 to 1,629 of 1629
    Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cintron is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by lilmzchief View Post
    Improvement season isn't a joke. I've been kicking my own butt so much at the gym but it feels really good to be held accountable. Coaching is working much better for me rather than one-on-one training. I'm not saying that one is better than the other but it's what works for me.

My current IL stack includes Infinite isolate Whey, Juggernaut HP Pink Lemonade (of course), Infinite Force watermelon, Joint Support, Glutamine, Phenyl-Core, BCAA, and women's multi-vitamin. Also included in my supplements are probiotics, digestive enzymes, Vitamin C, Calcium & Vitamin D, and Iron.

The start of the season included chest/arms + 45 mins of cardio. Tuesday is glutes/hamstrings day + 45 mins of cardio. Yesterday, Wednesday is "touch up" day + 60 mins of cardio.

I was prescribed to do a lot of stiff arms and I can see why. Holy cow, the S is coming in! Possibility of getting the "xmas tree" in??? Oooo exciting times

Through the pain of it all, I'm looking forward to the results
    Thats great to know that the future pro fitness girl is going to get that x mas tree look. I sent you something on FB.

melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10) melalicious is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Improvement season isn't a joke. I've been kicking my own butt so much at the gym but it feels really good to be held accountable. Coaching is working much better for me rather than one-on-one training. I'm not saying that one is better than the other but it's what works for me.

My current IL stack includes Infinite isolate Whey, Juggernaut HP Pink Lemonade (of course), Infinite Force watermelon, Joint Support, Glutamine, Phenyl-Core, BCAA, and women's multi-vitamin. Also included in my supplements are probiotics, digestive enzymes, Vitamin C, Calcium & Vitamin D, and Iron.

The start of the season included chest/arms + 45 mins of cardio. Tuesday is glutes/hamstrings day + 45 mins of cardio. Yesterday, Wednesday is "touch up" day + 60 mins of cardio.

I was prescribed to do a lot of stiff arms and I can see why. Holy cow, the S is coming in! Possibility of getting the "xmas tree" in??? Oooo exciting times

Through the pain of it all, I'm looking forward to the results
    Oooh that is all very exciting!!! Looking forward to seeing pics of the results of you kicking your own butt!

Figure Athlete/Juggernaut lilmzchief's Avatar
    lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm super excited to have the Juggernaut Challenge 2014 come underway. Looking forward to many Juggernauts logging their experiences and following them in their journey. This is the part that made me fall in love with I Am Juggernaut in the first place. Seeing many individuals make huge changes in just 12 weeks. Entering the challenge is quick and easy. Just follow these steps to start off:

Will be logging some tips here for everyone in the challenge alongside with my own fitness journey.
    "Just Do IT" - Nike

"The biggest adventure you can take is is to live the life of your dreams" - Oprah Winfrey

Bodyspace Account: http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/lilmzchief/

FB: https://www.********.com/lilmzchief, https://www.********.com/jmacsworld

http://jmacsworld.com/, https://fitimpressions.com/

EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) EFT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm super excited to have the Juggernaut Challenge 2014 come underway. Looking forward to many Juggernauts logging their experiences and following them in their journey. This is the part that made me fall in love with I Am Juggernaut in the first place. Seeing many individuals make huge changes in just 12 weeks. Entering the challenge is quick and easy. Just follow these steps to start off:

Will be logging some tips here for everyone in the challenge alongside with my own fitness journey.
    I'm so glad you're still going to be sharing ideas and tips for everyone, I will def be following along! Thanks Jan!
    Never allow a problem to become an excuse

Registered User pandawrestler86's Avatar
    pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pandawrestler86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Welcome to the Juggernaut team! Looking forward to your next post!

supaman108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    welcome and Good luck on your goals and challenge

GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GymGirl38 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If there is such a word that defines me, I’m a one-person circus. Busy may be an understatement at a first glance at my lifestyle. However, I can’t settle doing anything less. I’m a full-time and freelance web developer, full-time student, and a figure athlete. I only started competing in figure last year so I’m still new in it. Ever since I was introduced to the world of weight lifting, I knew that I found my passion. There is just something wonderful about this feeling of being strong that keeps me coming back, and knowing that I’ll break my own records the more I train. The greatest part is helping and influencing others to also lead a healthier and fitter lifestyle.

This year, my fitness goals include increasing the size of my upper body, giving my lower body a more defined look, give my back much more definition, make my waist smaller, and bring home a trophy from an NPC LVL V competition. There’s going to be so much work to do. But it excites me to see the progress I’m making. Along with fitness goals for myself, I want to help 3 friends this year to reach their own fitness goals. It’s always more fun making strides when there’s company.

Upon reading the contest rules, I felt that Infinite Lab’s philosophy of having fun being a juggernaut, motivate others, and training is in-line of what I’m currently doing. I like what being a juggernaut stood for – “A Juggernaut is an unstoppable moving force that pushes past any boundaries. We will stop at nothing to reach our genetic potential.” Since I’m a go-getter and refuse to step down from a challenge, I'm really STOKED to enter.

I lift 2x a week with my trainer especially for exercises that requires me to grow my strength in such as squatting. Once a week, I do my “touch up” exercises such as chest, triceps, and biceps. My cardio consists of at least 30 min. cardio (but no more than an hour) 4x a week. I try to make cardio “entertaining” so I pick up some dancing or group exercises sometimes to mix it up. Who says cardio has to be boring?

My diet consists of 6 “clean” meals a day and 1 snack. I do my “cheat meal” once a week which substitutes a meal and a snack. My supplementation includes fish/flax oil, BCAA, glutamine, kelp, CLA, L-tyrosine, B-Complex, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E. I just ordered my Juggernaut and Infinite Pro 100% Whey Isolate with Infinite Labs. Can’t wait to try them!
    I love it that your goals are so clearly defined! that is awesome! Go get'em!
    "Every moment of one's existence, one is growing into more, or retreating into less." ~Norman Mailer

oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100) oms82 is not very well liked. (-100)
    good

Registered User charlievanriper's Avatar
    charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    [QUOTE=JohnButz;877661741]Check out our ******** pages!

JOHN BUTZ WAS THE BEST INFINITE LABS ONLINE REP, THE MOST KNOWELEDGABLE, THE COOLEST AND A GOOD FRIEND. ITS SAD HOW IL TREATED & STABBED HIM IN THE BACK. 10 YRS LATER HES STILL A BETTER MAN THAN ANYONE AFFILIATED WITH THAT BACKSTABBING PIECE OF CRAP COMPANY. IM GLAD IL IS DEAD
    Last edited by charlievanriper; 10-27-2023 at 04:24 PM.
    Officially 65yrs old, Beef eating Conservative, Trump Loving Anti-Abortion Anti-Liberal, Pro Israel Christian MAN IF YOU don't like it or me SCREW YOU, I DON'T CARE. I lift heavy ass weight w/o the use of DRUGS / TRT or ANY unnatural assistance, I Own & Support Gun Ownership

"FUC JOE BIDEN & ALL DEMOCRATS, SCHUMER IS A TRAITOR. TRUMP 2024"

*Current Weight & Thread w/ Video's*
    Weight / 185.6
    [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179727593[/url]