Page 1 of 55 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    Figure Athlete/Juggernaut lilmzchief's Avatar
    lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I am JUGGERNAUT® - lilmzchief

If there is such a word that defines me, I’m a one-person circus. Busy may be an understatement at a first glance at my lifestyle. However, I can’t settle doing anything less. I’m a full-time and freelance web developer, full-time student, and a figure athlete. I only started competing in figure last year so I’m still new in it. Ever since I was introduced to the world of weight lifting, I knew that I found my passion. There is just something wonderful about this feeling of being strong that keeps me coming back, and knowing that I’ll break my own records the more I train. The greatest part is helping and influencing others to also lead a healthier and fitter lifestyle.

This year, my fitness goals include increasing the size of my upper body, giving my lower body a more defined look, give my back much more definition, make my waist smaller, and bring home a trophy from an NPC LVL V competition. There’s going to be so much work to do. But it excites me to see the progress I’m making. Along with fitness goals for myself, I want to help 3 friends this year to reach their own fitness goals. It’s always more fun making strides when there’s company.

Upon reading the contest rules, I felt that Infinite Lab’s philosophy of having fun being a juggernaut, motivate others, and training is in-line of what I’m currently doing. I like what being a juggernaut stood for – “A Juggernaut is an unstoppable moving force that pushes past any boundaries. We will stop at nothing to reach our genetic potential.” Since I’m a go-getter and refuse to step down from a challenge, I'm really STOKED to enter.

I lift 2x a week with my trainer especially for exercises that requires me to grow my strength in such as squatting. Once a week, I do my “touch up” exercises such as chest, triceps, and biceps. My cardio consists of at least 30 min. cardio (but no more than an hour) 4x a week. I try to make cardio “entertaining” so I pick up some dancing or group exercises sometimes to mix it up. Who says cardio has to be boring?

My diet consists of 6 “clean” meals a day and 1 snack. I do my “cheat meal” once a week which substitutes a meal and a snack. My supplementation includes fish/flax oil, BCAA, glutamine, kelp, CLA, L-tyrosine, B-Complex, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E. I just ordered my Juggernaut and Infinite Pro 100% Whey Isolate with Infinite Labs. Can’t wait to try them!

NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    GOOD LUCK TO YOU IN YOUR GOALS!!! this is an awesome place to be at.. I love it, the support is amazing amongst everyone... and the supplements aren't too shabby either

You should check out "Infinite Force", tastes amazing! never had any postworkout drink that I can guzzle down in under 5seconds, literally!

....that's awesome too you want to help your friends reach their goal! I've attempted numerous times to do the same & for 1 reason or another, they give up..which sucks if you're the one helping them (I planned schedules and stuff like a certified trainer, though I'm not, lol..)

but anyhow, hope your friends are different in that aspect.. look forward to seeing your progress & contest results!
    Henry Pun ---->>> http://www.********.com/iamhyp

My Own Personal Quotes:

{{{ Lift Like A Monster, Train Like A Freak }}}

>>> Aspire to Inspire <<<

.....Keep Killing It

lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks NoCg3Joke =) Yep, my friends have done that too. Their fitness goals come and go. You can't really force anyone to get into fitness. They have to find motivation within themselves. But if you're having results on your own and keep going, somehow, you'll end up advising others on what to do. When one gives up, it does suck. But at the same time, sticking to good habits is not an easy task. If it was, then there wouldn't be such a problem =)

Thanks for the recommendation. I'll check out Infinite Force soon enough =)

@Javilionaire - the image didn't go through =(

TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by lilmzchief View Post
    If there is such a word that defines me, I’m a one-person circus. Busy may be an understatement at a first glance at my lifestyle. However, I can’t settle doing anything less. I’m a full-time and freelance web developer, full-time student, and a figure athlete. I only started competing in figure last year so I’m still new in it. Ever since I was introduced to the world of weight lifting, I knew that I found my passion. There is just something wonderful about this feeling of being strong that keeps me coming back, and knowing that I’ll break my own records the more I train. The greatest part is helping and influencing others to also lead a healthier and fitter lifestyle.

This year, my fitness goals include increasing the size of my upper body, giving my lower body a more defined look, give my back much more definition, make my waist smaller, and bring home a trophy from an NPC LVL V competition. There’s going to be so much work to do. But it excites me to see the progress I’m making. Along with fitness goals for myself, I want to help 3 friends this year to reach their own fitness goals. It’s always more fun making strides when there’s company.

Upon reading the contest rules, I felt that Infinite Lab’s philosophy of having fun being a juggernaut, motivate others, and training is in-line of what I’m currently doing. I like what being a juggernaut stood for – “A Juggernaut is an unstoppable moving force that pushes past any boundaries. We will stop at nothing to reach our genetic potential.” Since I’m a go-getter and refuse to step down from a challenge, I'm really STOKED to enter.

I lift 2x a week with my trainer especially for exercises that requires me to grow my strength in such as squatting. Once a week, I do my “touch up” exercises such as chest, triceps, and biceps. My cardio consists of at least 30 min. cardio (but no more than an hour) 4x a week. I try to make cardio “entertaining” so I pick up some dancing or group exercises sometimes to mix it up. Who says cardio has to be boring?

My diet consists of 6 “clean” meals a day and 1 snack. I do my “cheat meal” once a week which substitutes a meal and a snack. My supplementation includes fish/flax oil, BCAA, glutamine, kelp, CLA, L-tyrosine, B-Complex, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E. I just ordered my Juggernaut and Infinite Pro 100% Whey Isolate with Infinite Labs. Can’t wait to try them!
    OUTSTANDING AND WELCOME TO THE CHALLENGE!!!

You will definitely be a tuff competitor in this challenge.

When are you looking to compete?

Originally Posted by TeamIronClad View Post
    OUTSTANDING AND WELCOME TO THE CHALLENGE!!!

You will definitely be a tuff competitor in this challenge.

When are you looking to compete?
    Thanks for the welcome, TeamIronClad =) I'm looking to compete the first week of June. Then based on how I'm looking or doing at that time, I'll be competing in a couple more in the duration of the year. Either way, win or lose, it's fun to get on stage and meet awesome people =)

go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Welcome to TEAM Juggernaut. Based on your pic of the news paper...you might be in my area. I'm in Orlando. Best of luck with the IAJ Challenge and I hope you get that trophy. I have a similar goal this year too.

Originally Posted by go2mtiger View Post
    Welcome to TEAM Juggernaut. Based on your pic of the news paper...you might be in my area. I'm in Orlando. Best of luck with the IAJ Challenge and I hope you get that trophy. I have a similar goal this year too.
    Thanks for the welcome, go2mtiger! When are you planning to compete this year =)

Btw, any suggestions on getting a bigger upper body?

03/13/12 -

And so last night, I stopped by the gym after work. It's going to be a "light" day. While getting ready to switch over to my workout clothes, I bumped into another gym member who I never met before. She came into the lockeroom to inform me that she just came from Zumba class. She said that she wishes to lose more weight. She lost 40lbs already and she can already see a transformation. Oh how fun to meet new people who has their own achievements and success stories. It's a good reminder to keep going with mine.

That reminds me, earlier in the day, a friend and I were chatting. I told her how it's strange that lately I wake up with butterflies in my tummy everyday. She told me that I get butterflies because something WONDERFUL would happen. What a great way to change fear into a motivating factor!

And so, before I get too off-track, my light workouts consisted of my "touch up" exercises. This includes workout the chest, biceps, and triceps. I did some bench presses, hammer curls, seated tricep curls, bicep curls with dumbbells and barbell, and tricep pull downs. I threw in hanging leg lifts for abs.

On the way to the cine cardio room, I spotted a new machine. It may have been there for some time but I haven't seen it before. I have intervals on my list for cardio. However curiosity took a hold of me so I decided to check it out. And behold, it's Jacob's Ladder. So I was looking at the contraption, wondering how to start it. Good thing I picked up the strap that one must put around their waist.. I read from the label to just strap yourself in and start climbing. To stop, just ride the ladder to the bottom. Easy enough. What I didn't realize was that the more pull you place on the strap around your waist, the faster you have to climb. Sweet! Now I know to control my speed. Well now this machine is going down in my list. But, I still have to mark off the cardio listed down already. So off to do some intervals with the company of "Anchorman".

Having a mainly cardio day leaves me really hungry. So it's time to feed the muscles. I ate some white fish and spinach for dinner. Then chugged down some casein for prebed. Im looking for other suggestions on what to eat. Any advice?

go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50) go2mtiger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm committed to doing the Europa and Southern States. We'll see after that. Key to a bigger upper body...the basics work. Eat and train persistently. Priority principle. lift heavy. Don't neglect your back. It's what gives you width.

Thanks for the welcome, go2mtiger! When are you planning to compete this year =)

Btw, any suggestions on getting a bigger upper body?

Registered User HopeSmallwonder's Avatar
    HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Train strong

Awesome to finally see you here girl! Your going to do great!
    Follow me on ********!
    http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100000582781653

Infinite Labs Model

Originally Posted by go2mtiger View Post
    I'm committed to doing the Europa and Southern States. We'll see after that. Key to a bigger upper body...the basics work. Eat and train persistently. Priority principle. lift heavy. Don't neglect your back. It's what gives you width.
    Thanks to the advice =) yes, I really need to work on the back. I've been mainly concentrating on the lats to get a bigger width but I'll be needing to develop my rhomboid as well. My biggest concern is I'm trapping a lot of my fat storage in the back so. Come out a lot softer than I want to. Know of other techniques that'll help out as well?

Europa is getting me curious since I know some athletes competing as well. Ill cheer for you if I happen to stop by!

Originally Posted by HopeSmallwonder View Post
    Awesome to finally see you here girl! Your going to do great!
    Thanks Hope! And thanks for your tips and motivation! =)

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Welcome lilmzchief !
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thanks to the advice =) yes, I really need to work on the back. I've been mainly concentrating on the lats to get a bigger width but I'll be needing to develop my rhomboid as well. My biggest concern is I'm trapping a lot of my fat storage in the back so. Come out a lot softer than I want to. Know of other techniques that'll help out as well?

Europa is getting me curious since I know some athletes competing as well. Ill cheer for you if I happen to stop by!
    You really cant target which areas that have more fat than others; boils down to your body's genetics and how it wants to burn the fat. Just be consistant, dont miss a meal/cardio/training and you will do fine.

Are you from the Orlando area? A lot of people around here are getting ready for the Europa: mens phy, bodybuiling, figure, and bikini

Red face

I don't know how exactly I'm going to be doing my logs but I'll prob just update it throughout the day.

I'm excited to "sleep in" this morning since I have an appt at 11. I already requested to come in later for work. Nevertheless, I need to grab a quick breakfast before taking off for my appt. I ate 1/2 cup of Kellogg's All Bran Wheat and a scoop of whey. Made sure to take my supplements and out to the door I go. I'm planning to eat more complex carbs since today's leg day.

As a side note, it's 3.14 which means it's "PI"-e Day!

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome to the land of Juggernauts!

Looks like you are off to a good start!
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey, I'm front eh Orlando area... Are you too? (couldn't resist).

To effectively work the back, concentrate on moving the shoulders, not the arms.
    Available as a rep

Originally Posted by JohnButz View Post
    Welcome lilmzchief !
    Thanks JohnButz!

Originally Posted by TeamIronClad View Post
    You really cant target which areas that have more fat than others; boils down to your body's genetics and how it wants to burn the fat. Just be consistant, dont miss a meal/cardio/training and you will do fine.

Are you from the Orlando area? A lot of people around here are getting ready for the Europa: mens phy, bodybuiling, figure, and bikini
    Yep, I reside here in Orlando.

Originally Posted by kconnell View Post
    Welcome to the land of Juggernauts!

Looks like you are off to a good start!
    Thanks for the welcome!

elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) elizalane5 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Looking awesome!!!
    Happy Wednesday:-)
    Mighty Mouse
    SPT, CPT, CSCS
    Rehab and exercise mad scientist
    Infinite Labs Athlete
    Life goals: educate, motivate, inspire

Originally Posted by kconnell View Post
    Hey, I'm front eh Orlando area... Are you too? (couldn't resist).

To effectively work the back, concentrate on moving the shoulders, not the arms.
    Hahaha, You're really funny. Ok, I'll do that then.

Originally Posted by elizalane5 View Post
    Looking awesome!!!
    Happy Wednesday:-)
    Thanks Liz =) Happy Pi Day!

Meal#2 - Opted for a duck soup from the Noodle House (duck, bok choy, and noodles). Got really hungry after my appointment and must fill up on complex carbs and protein. Especially since today's Leg Day. Can't allow not having enough nutrients pull me back tonight.

Got myself a protein shake for a snack and took my dose of CLA, BCAA, and L-Carnitine prior to heading to work.

OMG, bodybuilding.com is F-A-S-T!!! I just ordered my Juggernaut YESTERDAY and I was just informed that it's ALREADY delivered TODAY! Definitely trying some before gym time tonight!!! Woohoo!!!

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome to the challenge!
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

Originally Posted by Credz View Post
    Welcome to the challenge!
    Thanks Credz! =)

Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ITs great to have you in this contest. I am looking forward to seeing your progress as you take on this challenge.
    I have the hunger for evolution.

Hahaha, You're really funny. Ok, I'll do that then.
    Actually, I am from the Orlando area along with TeamIronClad.

As far as the back, it is the hardest for most to "get to know". IOW, to work properly and get to grow. When you do lat pulldowns, chins, or seated rows, roll your shoulders forward and feel the stretch.Know that feel -- it's the secret. Now, reverse the motion and pull your shoulders down and back. Ever see someone on the seated row and they sit erect and pull a very light weight and only their arms move? Don't be that person -- it isn't an arm exercise. Also, think of your hands as a hook to hold the bar, but "think" shoulder movement.

Keith
    Available as a rep

Originally Posted by Lanithroe View Post
    ITs great to have you in this contest. I am looking forward to seeing your progress as you take on this challenge.
    Thanks Lanithroe =)