Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by flairon View Post
    my god...can you imagine how that man feels getting visually raped every time he goes to the gym!?!?!?!?!?
    Repped
    A successful woman is one who can build a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at her

my metabolic repair/bulking-training journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134394501

cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cozener is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by bbsitum View Post
    Main reason why I go to gym is weight lifting and I enjoy it not only because of benefit but I enjoy act of weight lifting. But in pause between sets, as second reason why I go to gym, I check is it some 9,10 of 10 girl around. I always try catch glance and throw a smile and usually get ignored. Well 9, 10 off 10, 20some old do the math. After phase one I’m usually at phase two where I just check in without try to catch anything. However seems to me that such women don’t have problem be around to get checked. And mirrors all around help case.
    I like to go to so many different gyms how much is possible and in every one I have a few girls that I really like to see around and they like to see me around even I get ignored. Some of them really try to keep itself in my eyesight. I don’t steer never, just check in.
    It help me stay at gym longer as opposite to stay shorter when is crew that I don’t like around. Who else use such kind of motivation?
    I find women distracting when I workout. If I can't workout alone I'd rather go to an all male gym so I can stay on task (yeah...Im kinda weak like that)
    No one raindrop believes it is to be blamed for the flood. -anonymous

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by strongmumzie86 View Post
    Dude...you're 48 and creepily checking out women at the gym still??
    Dang, my penis never got the memo about 48 being too old to look at women! I'll have to go revisit my "old man" handbook again.

When I see a decently shaped 25 year old female ass doing deadlifts at the gym, you can bet I'll be admiring it..... no matter how stuck up she may be!
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

â–º â–º â–ºDirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts â—„ â—„ â—„ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I work out at home. In the Summer, I'll find area gyms and do a guest workout. I tend to get a good workout on those days do the to public environment. And you better believe I check out the weightlifter chicks. Oops, you caught me staring? Sorry. Ooops, I'm a creep? Again, sorry. Whatever...hot chick in tight clothes working out...Uhhh, yeah, I'm gonna look.
    Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide.

-----R. W. Emerson

Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I like it when people watch me lift. Male or female. It's like I'm the star and they all want to be me. This is why me not being able to get to the gym much lately has been so sad. I have to workout alone.

I know it sounds like I'm joking, but I find that having others around is motivating. It motivates me to see someone who looks better than me, or works out harder than me. It motivates me to keep going if I know that someone's watching me. I never minded being looked at in the gym.
    Simp's Back: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165133671&page=1

Working to regain strength, muscle, endurance, and lose some blubber. Damn you drinking-wine-on-the-couch. Why are you so good?

Registered User HairyScandinavian's Avatar
    HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I workout on my lunch break and my gym is in the area of quite a few higher end neighborhoods, so lots of trophy wives in there middle of the day killing time. You can usually tell the women that are there to be gawked at and the ones who are there to workout. I don't mind giving a look to the ones who seem to be there specifically for that, but not in the mirror, if I'm going to look it'll be straight at them and I'll give a nod or a smile when they look back. I think the attempt to look in the mirror without being "caught looking" probably comes off a bit creepish but whatever. Quite often if they catch you taking a look they'll prance by and watch you in the mirror to see if you watch them go by, hilarious, they're just there having fun so it's all good. I figure they go home and pound some poor 60 year old rich guy half to death after looking at all the dudes at the gym all day. lol...

billb7581 is just really nice. (+1000) billb7581 is just really nice. (+1000) billb7581 is just really nice. (+1000) billb7581 is just really nice. (+1000) billb7581 is just really nice. (+1000) billb7581 is just really nice. (+1000) billb7581 is just really nice. (+1000) billb7581 is just really nice. (+1000) billb7581 is just really nice. (+1000) billb7581 is just really nice. (+1000) billb7581 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    Dang, my penis never got the memo about 48 being too old to look at women! I'll have to go revisit my "old man" handbook again.

When I see a decently shaped 25 year old female ass doing deadlifts at the gym, you can bet I'll be admiring it..... no matter how stuck up she may be!
    I think it's ok as long as you're not blow drying your sack.

Registered User HairyScandinavian's Avatar
    HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HairyScandinavian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by billb7581 View Post
    I think it's ok as long as you're not blow drying your sack.
    That's terrible. I just blow dry my back hair.

freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I know what it's like to be on the receiving end of this (try being a chick with a decently shaped ass doing deadlifts in a nearly all male gym... yeah... It feels like you're being visually raped. lol) Stop creeping on the women at your gym and just work out. lol... :P
    GTFOH! You think you're going to be asexual when you get older? It's no different at your age than at ours. Noticing attractive people has no age limit.

Sure, the chicks who go with a full face of make up, their hair done all up & who never break a sweat are there to check out guys and seek attention. But I think I can safely say the rest of us who actually go to put in a solid 90 minutes of sweat, could care less about the dude who's eyes are falling outta his head.

Granted, there is one guy at my gym that I'm always happy to see.... then again, he looks like a freakin' God!!

lol..
    Yes, I come from work too. However, sweat + make up is gross. I take that **** off before I go on the floor.

To each their own, though. No need to try and pick a fight. lol...
    <----- Make up and hair is styled. No matter if it's first thing in the am or after work. That's how I roll. Not a damn person would say I look gross. Sweat or no sweat. You do what you want but leave the judgement at home.

I know who's looking. Hell I may be looking at their physique. Male and female. Not all of it is sexual. In this sport there is an appreciation for nice builds. If a guy does look at me in a sexual manner, so what? That means my hard work has earned some bennies. As long as the line isn't crossed by saying something stupid or touching me, no problem. If that does happen, you can easily put them back over the line. Nicely.

thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Simpy View Post
    I like it when people watch me lift. Male or female. It's like I'm the star and they all want to be me. This is why me not being able to get to the gym much lately has been so sad. I have to workout alone.

I know it sounds like I'm joking, but I find that having others around is motivating. It motivates me to see someone who looks better than me, or works out harder than me. It motivates me to keep going if I know that someone's watching me. I never minded being looked at in the gym.
    co-sign this. I workout a lot harder if the gym is full of other dudes. I'm trying to outwork every damn dude in there.

side note: I love this friggin thread. lulz
    MFC

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by flairon View Post
    my god...can you imagine how that man feels getting visually raped every time he goes to the gym!?!?!?!?!?
    flattered? God-like? youthful and invigorated? Happy? like your ego just got inflated?
    how many of these guesses do I get?

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by dungeonmistress View Post
    Repped
    BTW: DM have I mentioned that this AVI of you is AWESOME??

mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HairyScandinavian View Post
    They should install high velocity air vents on the floors at YMCAs so that the old guys can blow dry their junk ala Marilyn Monroe.

2 + 2 = 5 (for extremely large values of 2)

Try SCE to AUX

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't mind giving a look to the ones who seem to be there specifically for that, but not in the mirror, if I'm going to look it'll be straight at them and I'll give a nod or a smile when they look back
    Same here, an enthusiastic smile is a lot less creepy than playing the mirror game..

Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking

Well I would say it is disputable who is in creep zone. Check itself in mirror or check at girls around in mirror. I look at mirrors to but rather check at girls then at myself. I see myself already many times.
    Wait, are you just furtively glancing, or are you BERT-staring?

Worse, are you doing this?:

I'm Batman.

Okay, I'm not.

Here's a frog.

@..@
    (----)
    ( )-( )
    o0..0o

SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post

The great part is no matter how much of a needy, demanding, psychotic biotch they may be, its someone else's problem, as you're just there to check at her! lol
    I'm a sad little man

SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by freebirdmac View Post
    GTFOH! You think you're going to be asexual when you get older? It's no different at your age than at ours. Noticing attractive people has no age limit.

<----- Make up and hair is styled. No matter if it's first thing in the am or after work. That's how I roll. Not a damn person would say I look gross. Sweat or no sweat. You do what you want but leave the judgement at home.

I know who's looking. Hell I may be looking at their physique. Male and female. Not all of it is sexual. In this sport there is an appreciation for nice builds. If a guy does look at me in a sexual manner, so what? That means my hard work has earned some bennies. As long as the line isn't crossed by saying something stupid or touching me, no problem. If that does happen, you can easily put them back over the line. Nicely.
    Excellent!!
    I'm a sad little man

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Monkeyman, the OP is the Ghey but he's going thru stage 4 right now which is denial.

As far as looking at woman at the gym, hell yes we all do it. Doesn't mean we are trying to pick them up or visually rape them. I enjoy watching a female come over to the weight area and actually do some DB flys or presses, doesn't have to be a lot of weight but just that fact that she cares enough about her body to lift weights is for lack of a better term, a turn on.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by eomrat View Post
    I bet women who have actually been raped just love to hear people like you compare someone looking at you to "rape".
    This is the truth.
    400# Bulgarian bicep curl

dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dungeonmistress has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by latebloomingmom View Post
    BTW: DM have I mentioned that this AVI of you is AWESOME??
    No but tha ks
    A successful woman is one who can build a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at her

my metabolic repair/bulking-training journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134394501

**S U P E R B E A S T** Meatpants's Avatar
    Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Every time OP posts about women, for some reason this song comes to mind.

To whom much is given, much is expected.

Victory is reserved for those willing to pay its price.

thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That OP has so much meme potential.
    MFC

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by pharmamarketer View Post
    Plus, I am too busy checking out myself in the mirror to notice anyone else
    Exactly and this is the way it should be...
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I
    I know what it's like to be on the receiving end of this (try being a chick with a decently shaped ass doing deadlifts in a nearly all male gym... yeah... It feels like you're being visually raped. lol) Stop creeping on the women at your gym and just work out. lol... :P

Maybe they were staring because your deadlift form was ****. Or maybe you leaked through your tampon?
    Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow

Originally Posted by discdoggie View Post
    Maybe they were staring because your deadlift form was ****. Or maybe you leaked through your tampon?
    oh snap....
    MFC

mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    2 + 2 = 5 (for extremely large values of 2)

Try SCE to AUX

Built Upon Struggle FlaIronMind's Avatar
    FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FlaIronMind has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    Same here, an enthusiastic smile is a lot less creepy than playing the mirror game..

Originally Posted by V-240 View Post
    Wait, are you just furtively glancing, or are you BERT-staring?

Worse, are you doing this?:

**S U P E R B E A S T** Meatpants's Avatar
    Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    To whom much is given, much is expected.

Victory is reserved for those willing to pay its price.

DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well I would say it is disputable who is in creep zone. Check itself in mirror or check at girls around in mirror. I look at mirrors to but rather check at girls then at myself. I see myself already many times.
    Ya gotta good point there.

billb7581 is just really nice. (+1000) billb7581 is just really nice. (+1000) billb7581 is just really nice. (+1000) billb7581 is just really nice. (+1000) billb7581 is just really nice. (+1000) billb7581 is just really nice. (+1000) billb7581 is just really nice. (+1000) billb7581 is just really nice. (+1000) billb7581 is just really nice. (+1000) billb7581 is just really nice. (+1000) billb7581 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I haven't hit the age yet where I get the sudden desire to blow dry my apple bag with one foot up on the sink either.