Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

14 years old to 20 transformation / rant video

I had the rant video up online before but it got deleted, had a bunch of people asking me to put it back up and finally someone reuploaded the mp3 for me so i attached some of my pics to it and uploaded it to youtube again

video shows me going from 6 months of training to what i currently look like, when i started i was 215lbs and had no muscle definition at all, I didnt have even slight fatcep lumps in my arms, they were just tubes of lard. there was literally no lump where my bicep should have been.

ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000) ILoveTrance is a name known to all. (+5000)
    beautiful men. great motivation

babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ILoveTrance View Post
    beautiful men. great motivation
    thanks man

EstasMirando will become famous soon enough. (+50) EstasMirando will become famous soon enough. (+50) EstasMirando will become famous soon enough. (+50) EstasMirando will become famous soon enough. (+50) EstasMirando will become famous soon enough. (+50) EstasMirando will become famous soon enough. (+50) EstasMirando will become famous soon enough. (+50) EstasMirando will become famous soon enough. (+50) EstasMirando will become famous soon enough. (+50) EstasMirando will become famous soon enough. (+50) EstasMirando will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wow bro, that's amazing. I started lifting at 14 too, hopefully when I'm 20 I'll look comparable to you. I can't believe you got all the way up to almost 400 pounds and now you're shredded, with no loose skin or stretch marks. good job dave man.

Originally Posted by EstasMirando View Post
    wow bro, that's amazing. I started lifting at 14 too, hopefully when I'm 20 I'll look comparable to you. I can't believe you got all the way up to almost 400 pounds and now you're shredded, with no loose skin or stretch marks. good job dave man.
    lol, the camera hides stretch marks and I got loose skin for sure lol

I dont recommend bulking like me, messes up your skin pretty badly and itl generally **** with your head and give you self esteem probems etc from years of looking horrible

ideally you would start out ripped, and allow your self to gain like 6" on your waist from its smallest, because some of that will be muscle, I think with a 6" gain you could diet down ripped again without any loose skin (some people are bad with their skin tho so I cant talk for everyone) and use a coco butter body wash maybe

EstasMirando will become famous soon enough. (+50) EstasMirando will become famous soon enough. (+50) EstasMirando will become famous soon enough. (+50) EstasMirando will become famous soon enough. (+50) EstasMirando will become famous soon enough. (+50) EstasMirando will become famous soon enough. (+50) EstasMirando will become famous soon enough. (+50) EstasMirando will become famous soon enough. (+50) EstasMirando will become famous soon enough. (+50) EstasMirando will become famous soon enough. (+50) EstasMirando will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by babyslayer View Post

ideally you would start out ripped, and allow your self to gain like 6" on your waist from its smallest, because some of that will be muscle, I think with a 6" gain you could diet down ripped again without any loose skin (some people are bad with their skin tho so I cant talk for everyone) and use a coco butter body wash maybe
    jeez, I went from 32 to 34 and I feel like a fat ass, and I'm only 180. I seriously couldn't imagine doing what you did lol. but what were your lifts at the height of the bulk and then now?

TimHarrison is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimHarrison is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimHarrison is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimHarrison is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimHarrison is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimHarrison is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimHarrison is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimHarrison is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimHarrison is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimHarrison is on a distinguished road. (+10) TimHarrison is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    280 pounds? you're either juicing or fat
    Gonna get 99 Strength, Attack, Defence, Hitpoints and Agility IRL brah.

Originally Posted by TimHarrison View Post
    280 pounds? you're either juicing or fat
    negative on the fat part.... did you see any of his after pictures or...?

jeez, I went from 32 to 34 and I feel like a fat ass, and I'm only 180. I seriously couldn't imagine doing what you did lol. but what were your lifts at the height of the bulk and then now?
    well I used to have retarded legs, I used to be able to squat about 750 in a belt and knee sleeves at around 400lbs (so like 1100lbs on my knees lol) and i started dieting due to injury.. so now Im still injured off and on, but Il do 315x30 box squat after a bunch of quad work, or like 405x20+ off a box after quad work etc. I did 550x20 romanian deadlift not too long ago, and 695x10 dl a few months back but now my injury is messing with deadlifts too lol

my back is stronger than ever, I do cheating pullups with my old bodyweight for 15 reps (i kick my legs and dont get up all the way) but still 380x15 with that form is WAY stronger than ever on back.

shoulder strength I used to do 125'sx10 shouder press, now I can do 125'sx15, I used to flat pause bench mid/low 400's, now I can close grip pause bench my old wide grip max, for reps.

arms used to be just under 22" cold, now they are just under 20.5" cold

I'm not gonna quote that long post but wow. you're telling me that your lifts went UP? that's crazy bro. 380 pound pullups? lmao, you're not human

Briandk is not very well liked. (-100) Briandk is not very well liked. (-100) Briandk is not very well liked. (-100) Briandk is not very well liked. (-100) Briandk is not very well liked. (-100) Briandk is not very well liked. (-100) Briandk is not very well liked. (-100) Briandk is not very well liked. (-100) Briandk is not very well liked. (-100) Briandk is not very well liked. (-100) Briandk is not very well liked. (-100)
    The most amazing transformation, I've ever seen. Are you going to compete in wsm?

Yes, i lift. Inb4 stats. iiradman's Avatar
    iiradman is just really nice. (+1000) iiradman is just really nice. (+1000) iiradman is just really nice. (+1000) iiradman is just really nice. (+1000) iiradman is just really nice. (+1000) iiradman is just really nice. (+1000) iiradman is just really nice. (+1000) iiradman is just really nice. (+1000) iiradman is just really nice. (+1000) iiradman is just really nice. (+1000) iiradman is just really nice. (+1000)
    You're a stone cold beast man. A ..stone..cold..beast...

We da same height so this is fukn inspiring...But there's always been a question i've been wanting to ask someone with your stature.

Since i'm incredibly weak, 1 plate squat srs, will i ever be able to acquire the strength that you have, let's say...without having played any major sports prior? (lets say i go on a serious bulk)

i've worked out for half a year and have made great strength/mass gains...but it seems as though it would take decades to pull of lifts which are 3 - 4 times heavier than now.

Can going on such a bulk dramatically improve my strength/mass gains? Is it that effective?
    Engineering Crew

Homo for iron (no homo)

crazed31 is just really nice. (+1000) crazed31 is just really nice. (+1000) crazed31 is just really nice. (+1000) crazed31 is just really nice. (+1000) crazed31 is just really nice. (+1000) crazed31 is just really nice. (+1000) crazed31 is just really nice. (+1000) crazed31 is just really nice. (+1000) crazed31 is just really nice. (+1000) crazed31 is just really nice. (+1000) crazed31 is just really nice. (+1000)
    video is crazy man. i would never go down the same path by getting fat to gain strength, but i admire what you done. i actually did think you were lazy/didnt care about how you looked until i listened to what you said. respect + brah

Originally Posted by iiradman View Post
    You're a stone cold beast man. A ..stone..cold..beast...

We da same height so this is fukn inspiring...But there's always been a question i've been wanting to ask someone with your stature.

Since i'm incredibly weak, 1 plate squat srs, will i ever be able to acquire the strength that you have, let's say...without having played any major sports prior? (lets say i go on a serious bulk)

i've worked out for half a year and have made great strength/mass gains...but it seems as though it would take decades to pull of lifts which are 3 - 4 times heavier than now.

Can going on such a bulk dramatically improve my strength/mass gains? Is it that effective?
    if it took you 6 months to squat 135 for reps then you probably wont get up to a 700+lb belt only squat, etc.. but you can definitley get beast mode by the average gym goers/normal persons standards, assuming you have the the joints /tendons/persistance/time/money, you could get "huge" naturally.

drugs however, seem to turn normal people into freaks in almost no time. I know a guy who only does bench and pullups and got 20" ripped arms (pumped) at like 5"10 200lbs, and he only does chest/back once a week, and doesnt train high volume or that heavy, he also never eats enough (hence super lean)

only compare your self to natural builds/strengths, unless you are going to do what some of these "freaks" do and use a bunch of drugs

EDIT: I benched 105x1 with a bounce when I started at 14, at 18 I could pause bench about 440, and I have horrible benching leverages (81" wing span) so yeah a big bulk is the best thing to do for strength gain
    Last edited by babyslayer; 03-12-2012 at 06:06 AM.

Originally Posted by crazed31 View Post
    video is crazy man. i would never go down the same path by getting fat to gain strength, but i admire what you done. i actually did think you were lazy/didnt care about how you looked until i listened to what you said. respect + brah
    yeah man, why else would someone get so damn heavy if they had any will power right? lol

I remember back in the day I would eat huge meals knowing that the one meal i was eating would make me stronger next workout, be afraid to diet because I didnt want to lose any strength, and basically live and breath getting stronger with the goal to be the strongest teen in the world.

I wouldnt have gotten so fat, but the people i competed with were on a **** ton of steroids and I didnt want to use drugs too young, so I figured Id just gain what ever weight I needed too in order to reach my goals. but I got hurt trying to get that strong, and so I had no reason to be fat anymore.

being that fat was horrible, I always wanted to diet, I would literally dream at night about being able to run and look good and be healthy haha.. every day being that fat/ugly looking is miserable, I had sleep apnea and lived in pain and had no self esteem, and I did it on purpose because I thought being able to tell people I was the strongest teenager ever would give my life some meaning

YzN94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YzN94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YzN94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YzN94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YzN94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YzN94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YzN94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YzN94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YzN94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YzN94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YzN94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Amazing inspirational tbh.
    Hope to get half your body at least one day. By the way did you start with a strength program like SS?

Originally Posted by YzN94 View Post
    Amazing inspirational tbh.
    Hope to get half your body at least one day. By the way did you start with a strength program like SS?
    I always did my own workout programs, and pretty much never stuck to any pre set plans, I train by feel with a general schedule to be honest, and always have.

YzN94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YzN94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YzN94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YzN94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YzN94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YzN94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YzN94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YzN94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YzN94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YzN94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YzN94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I always did my own workout programs, and pretty much never stuck to any pre set plans, I train by feel with a general schedule to be honest, and always have.
    Ah alright thats cool but what I meant to say was if I had my diet in check, sleeping and the potential I put in my trainning, with a program like SS can I get near your body?

FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This should be a stickie so that all newbies, such as myself, would see it. It really is worth watching, thanks for the motivation.
    Log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175660541

strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nice progress slayer!

Originally Posted by YzN94 View Post
    Ah alright thats cool but what I meant to say was if I had my diet in check, sleeping and the potential I put in my trainning, with a program like SS can I get near your body?
    no, Im no longer natural, and you wont get anywhere near where I was naturally with SS, youd have to get very heavy to get close to as big/strong as I was naturally unless my genetics just suck, and then youd have to diet incredibly slowly while maintaining as much as possible. as far as training, youl really have to learn your body and become very experienced with every style of training so you know what works for you, and what to do in any given circumstance in order to keep progressing etc

gains arent linear, sooner or later you have to start changing stuff up all the time and using different methods to beat your self down harder with higher intensity/heavier weight/more volume/etc in order to keep improving. anyone who has got a 400+ bench and 700+ deadlift etc naturally will tell you that getting there you will use a **** load of different methods and that in the end you acquired a odd kind of knowledge about your body that you cant really sum up.

there are generalities to training that you can tell people to follow, but its more complicated than that when it comes down to it. its similar to driving, if you were to ask me how to get to walmart, and I didnt know where you lived, I could only give you general advice on how to get there like to keep the car pointed down the road and use your gass/breaks/turn signals and to just drive around and explore until you know your own area so you can make your own judgement calls on how to get where your trying to go.

no, Im no longer natural, and you wont get anywhere near where I was naturally with SS, youd have to get very heavy to get close to as big/strong as I was naturally unless my genetics just suck, and then youd have to diet incredibly slowly while maintaining as much as possible. as far as training, youl really have to learn your body and become very experienced with every style of training so you know what works for you, and what to do in any given circumstance in order to keep progressing etc

gains arent linear, sooner or later you have to start changing stuff up all the time and using different methods to beat your self down harder with higher intensity/heavier weight/more volume/etc in order to keep improving. anyone who has got a 400+ bench and 700+ deadlift etc naturally will tell you that getting there you will use a **** load of different methods and that in the end you acquired a odd kind of knowledge about your body that you cant really sum up.

there are generalities to training that you can tell people to follow, but its more complicated than that when it comes down to it. its similar to driving, if you were to ask me how to get to walmart, and I didnt know where you lived, I could only give you general advice on how to get there like to keep the car pointed down the road and use your gass/breaks/turn signals and to just drive around and explore until you know your own area so you can make your own judgement calls on how to get where your trying to go.
    Great information, great example. Seems wisdom can in fact be hiding behind layers of fat hahaha

Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000) Ensix is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good stuff.

Kilenz is just really nice. (+1000) Kilenz is just really nice. (+1000) Kilenz is just really nice. (+1000) Kilenz is just really nice. (+1000) Kilenz is just really nice. (+1000) Kilenz is just really nice. (+1000) Kilenz is just really nice. (+1000) Kilenz is just really nice. (+1000) Kilenz is just really nice. (+1000) Kilenz is just really nice. (+1000) Kilenz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Love this video, been so keen to see it back on youtube again. You're a huge inspiration bro.
    Rep back 100+

Current Lifts

Squat: 200kg (440lb)
    Bench: 125kg (275lb)
    Dead: 220kg (484lb)
    Total: 545kg (1199lb)

**MISC astronomy crew**

Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Probably the 5th time I've watched this and totally agree... Hate it when people try to look into the science of things too much all it is is getting in the gym and working hard.

What kind of meals were you eating to get in enough calories and any tips you can give to getting in those extra calories? Always finding myself not hungry and force feeding so much it's the hardest part.

few quick ?'s again, if you don't mind

how old were you when you started teching? what was your bodyweight, and Max bench? I have this theory that you need "help" to get above 365 bench or so, cuz before AAS were invented that was the world record bench press. now I realize form and training methods have changed since 1920, but in that general range 350-400. you can PM me if you don't wanna post it here, and thanks

Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Handcannon7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    few quick ?'s again, if you don't mind

how old were you when you started teching? what was your bodyweight, and Max bench? I have this theory that you need "help" to get above 365 bench or so, cuz before AAS were invented that was the world record bench press. now I realize form and training methods have changed since 1920, but in that general range 350-400. you can PM me if you don't wanna post it here, and thanks
    Strength is a whole different story natty vs not natty, you can go very far natty strength wise

benchtochest is just really nice. (+1000) benchtochest is just really nice. (+1000) benchtochest is just really nice. (+1000) benchtochest is just really nice. (+1000) benchtochest is just really nice. (+1000) benchtochest is just really nice. (+1000) benchtochest is just really nice. (+1000) benchtochest is just really nice. (+1000) benchtochest is just really nice. (+1000) benchtochest is just really nice. (+1000) benchtochest is just really nice. (+1000)
    Amazing transformation bro. Alot of ppl talk about going to failure only on the last set or staying 1-2 reps away from failure, do you believe going to failure had a big role in where you are now?

When will you compete?

Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OP, you natty?
    "Do not try to fake passion, because eventually somebody will come along who is truly passionate and they will fuking embarass you"- Ryan Doris

ving320 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ving320 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ving320 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ving320 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ving320 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ving320 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ving320 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ving320 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ving320 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ving320 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ving320 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Very inspiring OP. Gives me something to aim for when I get back from bct
    US Army HK