MichaelRushSD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MichaelRushSD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MichaelRushSD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MichaelRushSD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MichaelRushSD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MichaelRushSD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MichaelRushSD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MichaelRushSD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MichaelRushSD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MichaelRushSD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MichaelRushSD has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Halo 3 or Halo Reach, misc!?

Let's play! I wanna have fun with some miscbrahs! 50 in every major playlist including MLG, but just tryin to have some fun.

Post if you are interested! I am on my friend's tag that I am leveling up, and it is...

GT: N008ST33ZY (those are zeros).

=]

AccountOfPeace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AccountOfPeace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AccountOfPeace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AccountOfPeace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AccountOfPeace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AccountOfPeace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AccountOfPeace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AccountOfPeace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AccountOfPeace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AccountOfPeace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AccountOfPeace has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Not gonna play but halo ftw. You played the halo CE anniversary edition brah? Mind = blown due to nostalgia

Are your acorns flapped? UnflappedAcorn's Avatar
    UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hmm not bad. i used to boost mlg 50s for xbox live time and msp lol. it's finals week in a week so i can't play now. add me though: unflappedacorn

RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RevengeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by UnflappedAcorn View Post
    hmm not bad. i used to boost mlg 50s for xbox live time and msp lol. it's finals week in a week so i can't play now. add me though: unflappedacorn
    Me too untill a phaggot hacked me cuz i wouldn't boost him for free.

MichaelRushSD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MichaelRushSD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MichaelRushSD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MichaelRushSD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MichaelRushSD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MichaelRushSD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MichaelRushSD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MichaelRushSD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MichaelRushSD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MichaelRushSD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MichaelRushSD has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Someone play now with me! Come on!!

UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnflappedAcorn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    EDIT: I just played a game with OP in mlg at level 20. He went 3-24.

rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    EDIT: I just played a game with OP in mlg at level 20. He went 3-24.
    are u srs? whats ur gamertag ill hop online real quick, cant sleep for sh.t

Originally Posted by rcinthisbeach View Post
    lol notsrs. my gt: unflappedacorn

add me and ill be online daily in two weeks

Play with me, mine is in the OP! I am a beast man, no lie. Used to run with pros quite a bit.

Natty5eva (more dan 4eva) juggernautapple's Avatar
    juggernautapple has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juggernautapple has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juggernautapple has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juggernautapple has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juggernautapple has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juggernautapple has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juggernautapple has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juggernautapple has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juggernautapple has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juggernautapple has a spectacular aura about. (+250) juggernautapple has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by MichaelRushSD View Post
    Play with me, mine is in the OP! I am a beast man, no lie. Used to run with pros quite a bit.
    I can't find you kunt.

Yet again I'm not near my xbox for another 2 weeks. Add me if you want since i've got alot of miscbrahs on my FL.

apricotbasher - main
    juggybrah - alt
    aka juggybrah
    WMF, United Misc Frat, Co-Founder of Misc Brahs.
    #VuSquad
    *Natty5eva crew* - with NattyG and Paul Wall

<3 RAINBOW ZUMBA <3

JRay23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JRay23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JRay23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JRay23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JRay23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JRay23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JRay23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JRay23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JRay23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JRay23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JRay23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    fffff wish I could still play Halo 3. Halo Reach was no where near as good. I was 47 in doubs and like 40-45 in LW and TS but couldn't progress. Now I don't have an Xbox
    Snowboard brah,

Reppin' back..

rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50) rcinthisbeach will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol notsrs. my gt: unflappedacorn

add me and ill be online daily in two weeks
    you have a silver account

SamBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SamBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SamBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SamBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SamBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SamBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SamBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SamBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SamBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SamBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SamBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Halo 2, but yeah I still play Reach..message PlayboyAqua if you wanna get graped

you have a silver account
    im not gonna be on for another 2 weeks brah. im not gonna pay for gold in the meantime