JasonSanders7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonSanders7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonSanders7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonSanders7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonSanders7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonSanders7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonSanders7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonSanders7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonSanders7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonSanders7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonSanders7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Trying to get my abs to show more,

As you can see from my photo i'm not that fat, but i still need to lose body fat to get my abs to really show (whilst getting a bit bigger) as i feel quite small but i don't want to lose any weight i'm 5"8 and weigh 63/64 kg and don't want to get an unhealthy BMI

i cycle about 7-9 miles everyday (5days a week), and hit my abs every other day..

any advice?

yall_kno_nick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Judging by the pics you have a pretty low bodyfat already. Anyways, less then 140lbs at 5'8 is too skinny.

Bulk up and workout your abs hard just like anyother body part

JasonSanders7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonSanders7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonSanders7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonSanders7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonSanders7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonSanders7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonSanders7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonSanders7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonSanders7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonSanders7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JasonSanders7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by yall_kno_nick View Post
    Judging by the pics you have a pretty low bodyfat already. Anyways, less then 140lbs at 5'8 is too skinny.

i think I'm about 12% BF at the moment, i want to bulk up but i don't know what foods i could eat in between meals

GregDeguzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GregDeguzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GregDeguzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GregDeguzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GregDeguzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GregDeguzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GregDeguzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GregDeguzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GregDeguzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GregDeguzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GregDeguzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JasonSanders7 View Post
    As you can see from my photo i'm not that fat, but i still need to lose body fat to get my abs to really show (whilst getting a bit bigger) as i feel quite small but i don't want to lose any weight i'm 5"8 and weigh 63/64 kg and don't want to get an unhealthy BMI

i cycle about 7-9 miles everyday (5days a week), and hit my abs every other day..
    any advice?
    just figure out your macronutrients you need to maintain your weight. Workout your abs 2 to 3 times a week.And since it seems you already have low body fat, i recommend you do HIIT Cardio 3 times a week. Because running 7-9 miles every day will make your abs look flat and not solid. Do different ab exercises to shock your ab muscles and basically just workout abs like any other muscle group. Here is one of my sample ab routines I did this week that you can try:

Weighted Sit up 4x failure
    Air bike 4x failure
    Side Bends 4x failure
    Barbell Twists 4x failure
    Click here http://ShredNutrition.com

shawnxxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) shawnxxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) shawnxxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) shawnxxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) shawnxxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) shawnxxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) shawnxxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) shawnxxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) shawnxxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) shawnxxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) shawnxxx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Maybe try lower rep ab exercises?
    Check out my food blog for recipes, ideas, tips and more!
    http://www.shawncanblog.com/
    @shawncanblog

Originally Posted by GregDeguzman View Post
    just figure out your macronutrients you need to maintain your weight. Workout your abs 2 to 3 times a week.And since it seems you already have low body fat, i recommend you do HIIT Cardio 3 times a week. Because running 7-9 miles every day will make your abs look flat and not solid. Do different ab exercises to shock your ab muscles and basically just workout abs like any other muscle group. Here is one of my sample ab routines I did this week that you can try:

Weighted Sit up 4x failure
    Air bike 4x failure
    Side Bends 4x failure
    Barbell Twists 4x failure
    thanks for that, i'm going to add side bends to my ab routine!

I think my diet might be the part of the problem?

Breakfast:
    (2) Eggs with brown bread [everyday]

Snack:
    Snicker bar

Lunch:
    (3) Suasage rolls with fruit or (1) ham roll with fruit.

Dinner:
    Some kind of meat (fish, chicken, pork) with salad and oven chips sometimes.. (my family eats them as a side so i have them as well)

pretty set diet?

Registered User LumberJackedJoe's Avatar
    LumberJackedJoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) LumberJackedJoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) LumberJackedJoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) LumberJackedJoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) LumberJackedJoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) LumberJackedJoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) LumberJackedJoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) LumberJackedJoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) LumberJackedJoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) LumberJackedJoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) LumberJackedJoe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by yall_kno_nick View Post

THIS emphasis on work them out like any other body part
    Team: Jadablitz

Check out my video's!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/LumberJackedJoe

jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    just bulk bro

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    weighted pull/chin ups
    weighted dips
    deads
    squats
    weighted cable crunches

probably the biggest ab builders.
    You say you dont want to lose any more weight but if you want more definition to whatever amount of muscle you have, body fat has gotta go. However you have very little mass, i am pretty thin and im like 35 lbs heavier, you need to spend a solid year of bulking to get some mass on you to show decent "abs". You do not need to hit them so many times a week, 2x is plenty.

Why does everyone want abs anyways? What happened to a big back or quads? Or do girls not like that stuff.....
    Not just that, but if you bulked at your age, you can put on some serious strength and size if you dont bulk out of control.
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

Z Gatrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Z Gatrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Z Gatrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Z Gatrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Z Gatrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Z Gatrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Z Gatrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Z Gatrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Z Gatrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Z Gatrel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Z Gatrel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Serpentarius View Post

Why does everyone want abs anyways? What happened to a big back or quads? Or do girls not like that stuff.....
    Not just that, but if you bulked at your age, you can put on some serious strength and size if you dont bulk out of control.
    Its funny you mention quads, I rarely ever get comments on my abbs but girls always are curious about my legs...

OP - Your 16, you need to put the time in that we all have and add some muscle. You can have small flat abbs at your weight, or you can bulk for a year and have a bulging 6 pack.

Donnie_Darko is just really nice. (+1000) Donnie_Darko is just really nice. (+1000) Donnie_Darko is just really nice. (+1000) Donnie_Darko is just really nice. (+1000) Donnie_Darko is just really nice. (+1000) Donnie_Darko is just really nice. (+1000) Donnie_Darko is just really nice. (+1000) Donnie_Darko is just really nice. (+1000) Donnie_Darko is just really nice. (+1000) Donnie_Darko is just really nice. (+1000) Donnie_Darko is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jon1995 View Post
    just bulk bro
    This.

Ended up bulking to 205 ibs now cutting

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Serpentarius View Post

We like big fat

Bank accounts.

Not srs.
    Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow