Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    JJ4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just Hacked Squated 630lbs( Ass to the floor) for one rep on Tuesday. New Personal Record. This is part of my training for my deadlift powerlifting competition next Saturday May 9th. One record I could beat in deadlift is 512lbs RAW. The other is 600lbs that I need to focus on... Hope I pull it through with the Carnocre I have for my supplement.

qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by JJ4 View Post
    Just Hacked Squated 630lbs( Ass to the floor) for one rep on Tuesday. New Personal Record. This is part of my training for my deadlift powerlifting competition next Saturday May 9th. One record I could beat in deadlift is 512lbs RAW. The other is 600lbs that I need to focus on... Hope I pull it through with the Carnocre I have for my supplement.
    wow JJ4 that is an amazing Hack Squat. Good luck with your competition next weekend!
    My Juggernaut Journey -- http://tinyurl.com/7jknbjn

Follow @qtguy
    http://www.********.com/qtguy

"keep moving forward"
    "inch by inch, life's a cinch"

pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    WOW, 630! Good luck on Saturday!

Don't be afraid to smile, you never know who's falling in love with it!

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow! Nice job on the PR!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Workout Log:

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ********************JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT************************

>>> NOTE;>>>> ATTENTION ALL JUGGERNAUT, THE MOST IMPORTANT TIME TO EAT CARBS AND PROTEIN IS BEFORE "WEIGHT TRAINING" AND RIGHT AFTER, (PRE AND POST), ALSO DONT BE FOOLED BY WEIGHT LOSS, IF YOU STILL LOOK FAT BUT YOU WEIGH LESS, THEN YOU NEED TO CHECK YOUR MACROS AND THE TIMING ON THEM...YOU JUST MIGHT BE BURNING UP MUSCLE FOR FUEL.....

<<<<<<<<< A JUGGERNAUT LEG DAY FOR KEVIN <<<<<<<<<<<

==== TO BE A JUGGERNAUT, YOU NEED TO TRAIN LIKE A JUGGERNAUT!!!! ====

training/dieting/nutritional tips and advise to all juggernauts, im here to help you succeed...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...2169941&page=9

http://www.********.com/JoeSwatPalumbo

http://www.********.com/IAMJUGGERNAUT

JOE PALUMBO
    IFBB PRO
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I have carnocre coming in the mail, can't wait to start taking it!

You went BEAST MODE.

advertising not permitted

alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    wow 630lbs! That is killer. On you trying to hit 600lbs raw as well?
    Journey is done. See my final pics with Juggernaut HP!
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

www.********.com/alika2die4

trying to inspire the twitter masses @ alika2die4

If you haven't yet, check out our IAJ ******** Group:

http://www.********.com/groups/138115752988038/
    Workout Log:

Hey man,

Thats great. Within 2 weeks, you should see a difference in strength. Its very good.

Originally Posted by kennknee View Post
    I have carnocre coming in the mail, can't wait to start taking it!

You went BEAST MODE.

Hey Alika,

Yeah I plan on doing 600lbs RAW. I deadlift 315lbs with two 150lbs resistance bands for 2-3 reps for speed and explosiveness on Tuesday. I want to do plyometric excerises this week until my competition to active my nervous system when it comes to the actually 600lbs deadlift this Saturday.

Originally Posted by alika2die4 View Post
    wow 630lbs! That is killer. On you trying to hit 600lbs raw as well?

Busy Week

This week is a busy week for me lol. I started started the summer semeseter of school this Monday. Had my photoshoot Wednesday for a 2014 calender I will be in. Plus, I have another photoshoot Friday. And finally, I have my powerlifting deadlift competition on Saturday. Also, as usual, train my clients throughout the weeks.

Woodyb23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Damn! You getting it in bro! Good ****

qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) qtguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This week is a busy week for me lol. I started started the summer semeseter of school this Monday. Had my photoshoot Wednesday for a 2014 calender I will be in. Plus, I have another photoshoot Friday. And finally, I have my powerlifting deadlift competition on Saturday. Also, as usual, train my clients throughout the weeks.
    you're not kidding! that's busy but sounds like some fun in too! the photo shoot must be very cool! you've earned it though with the hard work in and out of the gym. it certainly shows! good luck with the powerlifting competition!
    My Juggernaut Journey -- http://tinyurl.com/7jknbjn

Follow @qtguy
    http://www.********.com/qtguy

"keep moving forward"
    "inch by inch, life's a cinch"

alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What are you going to school for?

Yeah I plan on doing 600lbs RAW. I deadlift 315lbs with two 150lbs resistance bands for 2-3 reps for speed and explosiveness on Tuesday. I want to do plyometric excerises this week until my competition to active my nervous system when it comes to the actually 600lbs deadlift this Saturday.
    Good luck man. see if you can get a pic of you lifting that crazy weight!
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

Hey man,

I'm going to school on majoring Dietetics. Its the study of nutrition as it relates to health. This is a major for students who want to become a Dietitian. For me, I would love to become a Sports Dietitian for
    NFL, NBA, MLB, or NHL athletes. Mostly for the NFL or NBA lol.

I will do my best to get that lift in. Either get it on picture or video.

What are you going to school for?

Good luck man. see if you can get a pic of you lifting that crazy weight!

Hey qtguy,

Thanks man. I wish you the best to on our goals in life. I will do my best to get that lift. I'm competing for myself to want to beat my own PR on Deadlift. Not just their organization. Plus, this will help me get out there in the fitness industry to inspire and prove to myself and others that you can beat your obstacles. Not just fitness, but life general.

Originally Posted by qtguy View Post
    wow JJ4 that is an amazing Hack Squat. Good luck with your competition next weekend!

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You definitely are an inspiration, with those dealift numbers. Keep up the good work.
    Here is some motivation to get you through your weekend.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want it, make it happen. No one else, but you, can make you make it happen.

Don't "JUST DO IT", give it your all.
    Anyone can show up and pick up a dumbell, but not everyone will give it their all.

I don't stop working out when my muscles are sore, I stop when I'm done with my workout.

Todays excuses, won't help you tomorrow.

VENI VIDI VICI

Hey Juggurants,

This is Joe Johnson here. I got some good news and bad news from my powerlifting deadlift competition on Saturday, May 12.
    The good news is I won it. It went successful. I weighed in 163lbs. My 1st attempt was 500lbs. The 2nd attempt I set a new RAW Deadlift Record in the teen division of 545lbs. The 3rd attempted deadlifted 595lbs RAW, which I would say It was successful lift to me, but since I hinched, the judges didn't accepted the lift.

The bad news is out of all the competitiors, they chose me for a drug test. I'm still in the process of the drug test until 3 weeks. If they don't call me within 3 weeks, then I passed it. Im 19 years old and I never took anabolic steriods. All I used is my Infinite Labs Carnocre, which is creatine and beta alaine.

Please Tell me what you think about this story I told

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    *******************JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT******************

CONGRATS ON YOU LIFTS....YOUR A JUGGERNAUT

>>> WARNING TO ALL JUGGERNAUTS; Failure comes only when you forget; your Goal, Objectives and Principles........ Dedication, Determination and Discipline, these are the tools that WILL be needed to apply in every aspect of your Juggernaut Challenge.......EVERY MINUTE COUNTS,TRAIN AND DIET FOR THE APPROPRIATE GOAL IN MIND,

==== TO BE A JUGGERNAUT, YOU NEED TO TRAIN LIKE A JUGGERNAUT!!!! ====

training/dieting/nutritional tips and advise to all juggernauts, im here to help you succeed...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142169941

JOE PALUMBO
    IFBB PRO
    www.infinitelabs.com

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Are you worried about the drug test???

Hey Juggurants,

This is Joe Johnson here. I got some good news and bad news from my powerlifting deadlift competition on Saturday, May 12.
    The good news is I won it. It went successful. I weighed in 163lbs. My 1st attempt was 500lbs. The 2nd attempt I set a new RAW Deadlift Record in the teen division of 545lbs. The 3rd attempted deadlifted 595lbs RAW, which I would say It was successful lift to me, but since I hinched, the judges didn't accepted the lift.

The bad news is out of all the competitiors, they chose me for a drug test. I'm still in the process of the drug test until 3 weeks. If they don't call me within 3 weeks, then I passed it. Im 19 years old and I never took anabolic steriods. All I used is my Infinite Labs Carnocre, which is creatine and beta alaine.

Please Tell me what you think about this story I told

Naw, I'm not worried about it. It just out of all the lifters, they only chose me, which I'm little upset about. I never did no steriods. The supplements I only use are protein powder and Carnocre. I used Carnocre during my deadlift competition.

Originally Posted by kennknee View Post
    Are you worried about the drug test???

Figure Athlete/Juggernaut lilmzchief's Avatar
    lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Naw, I'm not worried about it. It just out of all the lifters, they only chose me, which I'm little upset about. I never did no steriods. The supplements I only use are protein powder and Carnocre. I used Carnocre during my deadlift competition.
    Hahahaha, actually rejoice fellow Juggernaut! That just means they think that you look really really good for not taking steroids. Keep up the great work
    "Just Do IT" - Nike

"The biggest adventure you can take is is to live the life of your dreams" - Oprah Winfrey

Bodyspace Account: http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/lilmzchief/

FB: https://www.********.com/lilmzchief, https://www.********.com/jmacsworld

http://jmacsworld.com/, https://fitimpressions.com/

Thanks lilmzchief. You could say that. I just feel upset that I'm a black 19 year old was the only one choose for the drug test by deadlifting number close to
    600lbs. I felt it was bias.

How is your training so far?

Originally Posted by lilmzchief View Post
    Hahahaha, actually rejoice fellow Juggernaut! That just means they think that you look really really good for not taking steroids. Keep up the great work

Thanks lilmzchief. You could say that. I just feel upset that I'm a black 19 year old was the only one choose for the drug test by deadlifting number close to
    600lbs. I felt it was bias.

How is your training so far?
    Don't look so deep into stuff. If you do you will miss out on the world around you. Like lilmzchief said rejoice and feel flattered. You did an amazing superhuman feat for someone your size. They want to make sure it is legit. Lots of organizations are doing stuff like that if there is a purse involved or a sponsorship. Even if there isn't one it's all about image. If a local gym sponsors this competition and the winner shows up hot on the piss test why would they want that kind of negative press on them. Just relish in the fact you know you did it drug free and good things come to those who wait young buck!

*********************JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT*************************

== FLESH NEWS TO ALL JUGGERNAUTS, ARE YOU READY TO BE THE NEXT JUGGERNAUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN YOU HANDLE ALL OF THE EXCITEMENT, THE TRILL, THE PEOPLE, THE WEEK END FEAST FESTIVAL, MEET THE STARS, THE PRO'S, THE SHOWS, THE EVENTS, AND ON ON.....ITS VEGAS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS AROUND THE CLOCK NONE STOP PARTY!!!!
    === HERE IS A SMALL PART OF THE JUGGERNAUT EVENTS WITH KEVIN( PAPA BEAR) I AM JUGGERNAUT MATTSON ===

CAN I GET A " HELL YEA!!!, IM READY!!!!!!

train safe, train smart, go for that juggernaut body

>>>>>> JOIN THE TEAM, BE A JUGGERNAUT <<<<<<

TO BE A JUGGERNAUT!!!, YOU NEED EAT RIGHT AND TRAIN RIGHT!!! IM HERE IF YOU NEED ME.
    **Free training/dieting/nutritional tips and advise;

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...169941&page=10

http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100000163797746

Joe Palumbo
    ifbb pro
    www.infinitelabs.com

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    How's it going? Still destroying those deadlifts. It is amazing how much you can lift at such a young age. Much applause on the deadlift record. Keep up the good work.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want it, make it happen. No one else, but you, can make you make it happen.

Don't "JUST DO IT", give it your all.
    Anyone can show up and pick up a dumbell, but not everyone will give it their all.

I don't stop working out when my muscles are sore, I stop when I'm done with my workout.

Todays excuses, won't help you tomorrow.

VENI VIDI VICI

Then you got nothin to worry about man. I wouldn't let it dampen the moment! That is some serious @$$ lifting!

Hey Alika,

Sorry for the delay. Busy with school and work. Thanks man, your right. Just move on, thats what life is about. How is training by the way?

Don't look so deep into stuff. If you do you will miss out on the world around you. Like lilmzchief said rejoice and feel flattered. You did an amazing superhuman feat for someone your size. They want to make sure it is legit. Lots of organizations are doing stuff like that if there is a purse involved or a sponsorship. Even if there isn't one it's all about image. If a local gym sponsors this competition and the winner shows up hot on the piss test why would they want that kind of negative press on them. Just relish in the fact you know you did it drug free and good things come to those who wait young buck!

After setting a successful deadlift state record and won, I'm right now focusing on my next competition called Fitness Universe for my fitness modeling on June 15-16. Its the World's Largest Natural Fitness Event. They have Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure, and Modeling competitions at this event. This is a live television and online event on ESPN International. Magazine Scouts, Sports Agents, and Other Media will be there. Also, ESPN will be there with sports television networks.