Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    SperoGin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SperoGin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SperoGin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SperoGin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SperoGin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SperoGin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SperoGin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SperoGin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SperoGin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SperoGin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SperoGin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

SperoGin's I AM JUGGERNAUT CHALLENGE LOG

3-9-2012
    Title: JUGGERNAUT® IN THE MAKING SperoGin
    Personal Statement: My name is Spero Gineros and I graduated from college a year ago with a degree in Physical Education. With the economy being so bad right now, teaching jobs are virtually impossible to acquire on Long Island, New York. So I decided to dedicate the next few years of my life to fitness and the fitness industry. I became an ACSM Certified Personal Trainer last year and have been training between 5-7 days per week consistently for about a year now. My fitness goals are endless because I plan on getting better every day in so many different ways. Right now I am focusing on improving my body composition. From November to February my goal was to gain as much muscle mass as naturally possible. Now my current goal is to shred as much body fat as possible while maintaining as much muscle mass through my training and diet. My dream is to one day become a fitness model and after receiving a bodybuilding.com e-mail from jordansrt, I feel entering this challenge could be my opportunity to begin to build my fitness modeling career.
    Your Training Program: My training program for the 12 week challenge is based off of my college education, my personal experience from working out with others, my own personal research and the routines that have worked for me in the past. In order to get the most gains possible, I plan on constantly changing my workout routine and basing my diet according to my day to day training. I will keep a log of what I do every day from what I eat, to how I train, the supplements I take and the variation of everything I do in the gym. I also plan on writing every night before I go to bed a log which briefs my experiences throughout my fitness journey.
    Last edited by SperoGin; 03-10-2012 at 11:26 PM. Reason: typo

SperoGin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SperoGin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SperoGin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SperoGin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SperoGin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SperoGin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SperoGin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SperoGin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SperoGin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SperoGin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SperoGin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    3/10/2012

So I registered late last night (kind of losing a day for myself) but no reason to think negatively! I am super excited to be logging my info and competing in this challenge. This morning I woke up at 6:45 and cooked myself 6 XL eggs. I got to the gym around 7:45 and began my lower body workout. I don't always split my workouts into upper and lower body, but I did this week because a friend was in town and we wanted to hit every muscle in 3 days (which was how long he was staying for). The workout was pretty grueling consisting of a mile warm up, squats and dead lifts. We did at least 8 sets of both exercises and kept the leg workout just that for today. Next week I will most likely perform less sets of my staples (squats and dead lifts) and hit up different machines as well as hit the legs at different angles. With my goal being to shred, I give myself one cheat day where I can eat whatever I want. Today happens to be that day. After working out, I got home and had Belgian waffles with fruit and green tea. Tomorrow will most likely be my rest day and I will be back to hit the gym hard come Monday.

3/11/2012

So this morning was the end of my 24 hour cheat day. I indulged in 2 croissants, a jelly donut and a lean body cookies and cream shake. Supplements that I am taking are ALA, garlic and Tribulus before 3 meals. With breakfast, I also take a multi (one daily vitamin shoppe brand), CoQ10, polycosanol and eleuthero (siberian ginseng). For lunch I was back on my normal diet and made myself an omelet with black beans, scallions and egg whites. The spices I add to my omelet are echinacea goldenseal and green tea. I actually open up the capsules and mix it in with black pepper and dried oregano. I use the echinacea and eleuthero is to keep my immune system strong. The ALA and green tea is to help metabolize fat and keep my metabolism as high as possible. I take the polycosanol and garlic to keep my cholesterol levels low. I do not have a history of high cholesterol but every male on both sides of my family have high cholesterol, had open heart surgery, heart attacks or are on some kind of statin drug. As I strive to reach my goals of winning the I AM JUGGERNAUT competition, I also want to live as healthy as possible and feel great from the inside-out. I am about to have dinner now. A rotisserie chicken along with a huge salad. Can't wait to write more about everything soon. Thanks for the comments and motivation so far
    Last edited by SperoGin; 03-11-2012 at 02:14 PM.

alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Good luck in your conquest. This journey is a hard one but its a worthwhile one. Look forward to reading your logs.
    Journey is done. See my final pics with Juggernaut HP!
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

www.********.com/alika2die4

trying to inspire the twitter masses @ alika2die4

TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TeamIronClad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Welcome to the challenge Spero. First off, congratulations on moving forward in life and achieve you ACSM Cert; great accomplishment. Like alika stated, this challenge is a challenge. Others will be busting their butts to win that spot for the Arnold or the Olympia. Will you be one? We will see!!

Please feel free to reach out to me anytime man. Wish you the best of luck and thank you for joining the challenge.

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome Spero!

This is the Juggernaut nation! Great place with a great team. We are her WTO help you meet your goals.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ***********************JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT**************************

ITS THAT TIME AGAIN, BE A JUGGERNAUT, THE NEW AND IMPROVED YOU STARTS HERE........I WILL BE HERE TO HELP YOU SUCCEED. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142169941
    http://www.iamjuggernaut.com/new/

JOE PALUMBO
    IFBB PRO
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Welcome Spero!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Extra 20% off Juggernaut Pre-workout IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ilabs/juggernaut.html

LIMITED TIME OFFER! Take an extra 20% Off Infinite Labs Juggernaut! Use coupon code at checkout: 20JUGGERNAUT Copy the code above and enter it into the promotional code box in your cart.
    See Store Discounts and Discounted Subtotal at the bottom of the cart.
    Not valid with any other coupon or offer. Expires 3/31/2012.

Juggernaut is an explosive pre-workout supplement engineered for any athlete, especially the bodybuilder, striving to build muscle. With a state of the art plasma expander found only in Juggernaut, this supplement promotes muscle fiber growth, provides for explosive power, and reduces fatigue, all while supporting intense mental focus to the user.* This unstoppable formula provides the highest yielding glycerol load to encourage insane muscle pumps, explosive energy, and greater endurance.*

Juggernaut is equipped with the one-of-a-kind Glyco-Core Plasma Expander. This plasma expander reduces the occurrence of dehydration, supports endurance, reduces fatigue, and is the ideal compliment to the Hypertrophic Myovascular Expansion Complex, or H.M.E.C. Glyco-Core supplies the highest yielding glycerol load available on the market today.* You can be confident that you are fueling your body with a superior supplement designed to deliver the nutrients necessary for infinite strength and endurance.* Optimize the effectiveness of your supplementation and your training with Juggernaut the inexorable force in pre-workout nutrition!

Juggernaut is scientifically engineered to support:

Increased Lean Mass*
    Muscle Fiber Growth*
    Explosive Power*
    Prolonged Endurance*
    Mental Focus*
    Reduced Fatigue*

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ilabs/juggernaut.html

Workout Log:

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Let us know when you get them in and try them. We want to know what you think....
    Available as a rep

Would someone be able to advise me on how to add pictures to a thread?

3/12/2012

Today was a great day in the gym and the kitchen. I started off the day with a black bean and scallion egg white omelet.

After eating breakfast, I headed over to the studio gym where I work and trained one of my favorite clients. He was a former amateur body builder back in the early to mid 90's. The amazing part about this guy is that he fell through a roof, got hit by a car and beat cancer. He has more will power and positive energy than anyone I've met before. I have never seen someone his age (42) work so hard at every single rep. Just training this guy makes me want to lift like crazy. He is such a good example of how if you work hard enough, you can overcome any obstacle in your path. He dead lifted 370 pounds which was the most he has pulled since he was diagnosed with cancer. It is so rewarding to see people shatter their previous goals and walk out of the gym with their head high.

I went home after that and cooked up some chop meat with lentils and bok choy.

At around 4, I hit the gym and focused mainly on chest. I also targeted some shoulders and triceps to make it an overall upper body push day.

So in all, my nutrition and workout was great for the day. But there is nothing better than seeing the success in others. I hope everyone else out their is blasting through their previous records and getting better every day
    Last edited by SperoGin; 03-12-2012 at 11:12 PM.

alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    1. Hit reply
    2. Go advance
    3. Manage attachements
    4. Click on add files
    5. Search for your pic and upload
    6. It will take you back to the reply screen. Scroll down a bit.
    7. Your photo will appear as a link
    8. Click on the link and another window will pop up with your photo
    9. Copy the entire link. close the window with your picture in it.
    10. Go back to your quick reply and then in ([img])the picture link([/img) Just get rid of the apprentices.

Its a pain in the butt but once you get the hang of it it is easy.
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

Did we already lose another one? Come on Juggernaut the fun is just starting! Don't Quit.

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Don't quit man! Get in and tear this up!!!
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SperoGin View Post
    3-9-2012
    Personal Statement: My name is Spero Gineros and I graduated from college a year ago with a degree in Physical Education. With the economy being so bad right now, teaching jobs are virtually impossible to acquire on Long Island, New York. So I decided to dedicate the next few years of my life to fitness and the fitness industry. I became an ACSM Certified Personal Trainer last year and have been training between 5-7 days per week consistently for about a year now. My fitness goals are endless because I plan on getting better every day in so many different ways. Right now I am focusing on improving my body composition. From November to February my goal was to gain as much muscle mass as naturally possible. Now my current goal is to shred as much body fat as possible while maintaining as much muscle mass through my training and diet. My dream is to one day become a fitness model and after receiving a bodybuilding.com e-mail from jordansrt, I feel entering this challenge could be my opportunity to begin to build my fitness modeling career.
    Your Training Program: My training program for the 12 week challenge is based off of my college education, my personal experience from working out with others, my own personal research and the routines that have worked for me in the past. In order to get the most gains possible, I plan on constantly changing my workout routine and basing my diet according to my day to day training. I will keep a log of what I do every day from what I eat, to how I train, the supplements I take and the variation of everything I do in the gym. I also plan on writing every night before I go to bed a log which briefs my experiences throughout my fitness journey.
    ********************* JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT ****************************************

Hi SperoGin, welcome to the juggernaut challenge, this is where fitness dreams come to life, Im here to help all juggernauts succeed, Dedication, Determination and Discipline will be key points to go the distance, motivation, inspiration and drive will be in every juggernauts heart.
    **Here is a few words from Rocky; The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as a Juggernaut. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how you become a real Juggernaut!
    THINK JUGGERNAUT!! BE JUGGERNAUT!! Train safe, train hard, train for success......Good Luck...

****YOU CAN BE THE NEXT JUGGERNAUT****

IFBB Joe Palumbo Official Thread-Diet, Training, Supp questions

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142169941

http://www.********.com/#!/JoeSwatPalumbo

Joe Palumbo
    IFBB PRO
    www.infinitelabs.com

Originally Posted by alika2die4 View Post
    Did we already lose another one? Come on Juggernaut the fun is just starting! Don't Quit.
    Come on!

NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Spero, still around bro?! .....KEEP GOING ON MAN!!! ... hope everything is well...contest or not... LIVE THE LIFESTYLE, BE THE JUGGERNAUT, BE THE BEAST!
    Henry Pun ---->>> http://www.********.com/iamhyp

My Own Personal Quotes:

{{{ Lift Like A Monster, Train Like A Freak }}}

>>> Aspire to Inspire <<<

.....Keep Killing It

SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperMaine is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    welcome to the challenge brother!!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...13&pagenumber=

Here is a link explaining how to add some cool variations to your log.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/misc.php?do=bbcode
    Workout Log:

blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Throw some fuel on that motivational fire and get back in here...

Originally Posted by NoCg3Joke View Post
    Spero, still around bro?! .....KEEP GOING ON MAN!!! ... hope everything is well...contest or not... LIVE THE LIFESTYLE, BE THE JUGGERNAUT, BE THE BEAST!
    Originally Posted by alika2die4 View Post
    Come on!
    Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp!!!

Follow my Juggernaut Journey!!!!
    http://tinyurl.com/6u6kcn9

Hear the monster,See the monster,BE THE MONSTER!!!

Originally Posted by JohnButz View Post
    Here is a link explaining how to add some cool variations to your log.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/misc.php?do=bbcode
    ^^^ That link shows how to easily add web links, pics, YouTube videos, color, bold, etc.
    Available as a rep

Hey Juggernauts! When you get a chance give us an honest review of your products in the bb.com store:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/il...uestid=2401060

Simply click on the product and then click rate product.

Thanks for your support!

Also, Phenyl Core is Buy 1 Get 1! Get lean for Summer!

www.bodybuilding.com/store/ilabs/phenylcore.html
    Workout Log:

Come on Spero!

Check out IFBB Pro and The Original Juggernaut's thread here:

Joe is one of the most helpful individuals on this site and can answer any question regarding training, nutrition & supplementation.
    Workout Log:

**************************JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT **************************

---JUGGERNAUT TIP OF THE DAY---

>> YOU WANT RESULTS LIKE THE PRO'S!!!!!, WELL, HERE ARE SOME TRAINING TIPS ON STIMULATING MUSCLE GROWTH <<

***When weight training( whether your using heavy or light) try not to
    let the muscles relax during the set (always flexing as hard as
    possible during every inch of every rep) with 50-60% of the maximum
    performed to failure, example; refer to(pause and squeeze exercise
    video on
    legs) . HGH, and IGF-1 levels will be enhanced!
    The constant tension exercises can build size and strength despite
    using relatively light weights and when if muscle damage is fairly low.
    However, if the muscle is allowed to relax during the set, oxygen and
    blood will flow into the muscle and you won't reach optimal benefits.

*A few simple rules to remember to stimulate muscle growth are;

1. Heavy lifting (4-6 reps), which promotes a high rate of mechanical
    damage/protein degradation.

2. Relatively high reps (up to 12-15 for the upper body and 15-20 for
    the lower body), which promote a high mechanical degradation due to the
    combination of moderate time under tension and intra muscular tension
    magnitude.

3. Constant tension sets. To do these properly, you must flex the
    target muscle hard during every inch of every rep. You can never allow
    the muscle to relax. This means no rest between reps either. This
    method is best kept for isolation exercises.

HERE IS ME AND MY FRIEND KEVIN ENGLISH(THE KING OF 202 Mr. OLYMPIA) GETTING READY TO STIMULATE SOME MUSCLES

Take advantage of all three methods by designing your program.... smart, train safe,

**Free training/dieting/nutritional tips and advise;

http://www.********.com/JoeSwatPalumbo

JOE PALUMBO
    IFBB PRO
    www.infinitelabs.com

Figure Athlete/Juggernaut lilmzchief's Avatar
    lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SperoGin View Post
    3-9-2012
    Welcome to the challenge =)
    "Just Do IT" - Nike

"The biggest adventure you can take is is to live the life of your dreams" - Oprah Winfrey

Bodyspace Account: http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/lilmzchief/

FB: https://www.********.com/lilmzchief, https://www.********.com/jmacsworld

http://jmacsworld.com/, https://fitimpressions.com/

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)

Good Morning JUGGERNAUT Nation!!

We are a few weeks into this challenge and it is off to a great start! As the Grand Prize winner of the 2011 Olympia I AM JUGGERNAUT Challenge, I am here to offer advise, answer questions and share some of my experiences. I will be posting on my original thread that I used during the challenge. I encourage you to visit it often as I will be posting on there daily. If you have a specific question, the best way to get it answered is to post on my thread as we anticipate the number of journals to grow and it will be hard for me to visit all of them on a dialy basis, but I will be on my thread every day.

Prepare yourself for an incredible journey. Rise above the rest and you just might get be one of the Grand Prize winners and experience the opportunity of a lifetime that I was lucky enough to experience, and find yourself on the cover of Infinite Mag!!

Good Luck to all of you and I look forward to following your journey!!
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Nutrution and Wellness Consultant
    Amercian Fitness Professionals and Associates

Check This Out!!

Want a cool new I AM JUGGERNAUT Shaker? (We are giving away 3 tomorrow!)

1.Go to the I am Juggernaut ******** page http://www.********.com/IAMJUGGERNAUT
    2. Like it!
    3. Leave a comment telling us your goals for the contest

That's it.
    Workout Log:

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Haven't posted in awhile? What's been new JUGGERNAUT?

Figure Athlete/Juggernaut lilmzchief's Avatar
    lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "Just Do IT" - Nike

"The biggest adventure you can take is is to live the life of your dreams" - Oprah Winfrey

Bodyspace Account: http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/lilmzchief/

FB: https://www.********.com/lilmzchief, https://www.********.com/jmacsworld

http://jmacsworld.com/, https://fitimpressions.com/

Hey Juggernauts!

Just a reminder that we would like to see what you think of Juggernaut & Juggernaut HP.

Please give us your ratings (on a 1-10 scale) along with your workout updates on:

Taste
    Pump
    Energy
    Strength
    Focus

Thanks!
    Available as a rep