Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    that guy really wants it!! He is an inspiration! When I workout in the am the silver sneakers crowd is there and talking to some of them gets me. Cancer suvivors, surgeries, horrible arthritus...but they go every other day, religously!! Welcome to the challange!

Originally Posted by SperoGin View Post
    Would someone be able to advise me on how to add pictures to a thread?

3/12/2012

Today was a great day in the gym and the kitchen. I started off the day with a black bean and scallion egg white omelet.

After eating breakfast, I headed over to the studio gym where I work and trained one of my favorite clients. He was a former amateur body builder back in the early to mid 90's. The amazing part about this guy is that he fell through a roof, got hit by a car and beat cancer. He has more will power and positive energy than anyone I've met before. I have never seen someone his age (42) work so hard at every single rep. Just training this guy makes me want to lift like crazy. He is such a good example of how if you work hard enough, you can overcome any obstacle in your path. He dead lifted 370 pounds which was the most he has pulled since he was diagnosed with cancer. It is so rewarding to see people shatter their previous goals and walk out of the gym with their head high.

I went home after that and cooked up some chop meat with lentils and bok choy.

At around 4, I hit the gym and focused mainly on chest. I also targeted some shoulders and triceps to make it an overall upper body push day.

So in all, my nutrition and workout was great for the day. But there is nothing better than seeing the success in others. I hope everyone else out their is blasting through their previous records and getting better every day
    Don't be afraid to smile, you never know who's falling in love with it!

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    We would love to see how you are doing. Update!!! lol

Make sure sure this is you today JUGGERNAUT. Keep WORKIN' HARD!

advertising not permitted

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey everyone.

For those with a ******** account, don't forget we have a site for the supplement company as well as the IAJ contest. Please "like" both and be elligble for additional prizes and information.

http://www.********.com/InfiniteLabsSupplements
    http://www.********.com/IAMJuggernaut
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    UPDATE!

Progressive Overload: In order to get bigger and stronger, you must continually make your muscles work harder than they are used to.
    Journey is done. See my final pics with Juggernaut HP!
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

www.********.com/alika2die4

trying to inspire the twitter masses @ alika2die4

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

[size==2] Attention juggernaut Nation! ;D

If you haven't yet already, make sure to add Juggernaut and your other infinite Labs supplements to your bodyspace.

also, when you get a chance, give us an honest review of the the supplements in the bb.com store located here:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/il...uestid=8358619

just click on the product you are using, then click rate product and it will walk you through the whole process.

Thank You from all of us at Infinite Labs![/size]
    Available as a rep

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Spero. I hope you are still with us. Get back on here.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want it, make it happen. No one else, but you, can make you make it happen.

Don't "JUST DO IT", give it your all.
    Anyone can show up and pick up a dumbell, but not everyone will give it their all.

I don't stop working out when my muscles are sore, I stop when I'm done with my workout.

Todays excuses, won't help you tomorrow.

VENI VIDI VICI

alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    what he said
    |
    |
    |
    V
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I know you like seeing success in others, we want to share in yours!!!

Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Take the attitude of a student, never be too big to ask questions, never know too much to learn something new.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...405463&page=51
    #1508. The Only Thing That Stands Between A Person And What They Want In Life... Is The Will To Try And The Faith To Believe It Is Possible.

Having a Juggernaut-sized breakfast with the Original Juggernaut, IFBB Pro Joe Palumbo.

My interview by Matthew Tiger of Infinite Labs. With some Surprise Special Guests at the end

Life isn't easy... However, We Choose our outlook on Life and how we want to perceive things. Despite fighting against negative circumstances, I always look at things in a Positive Perspective. You become what you think about. Negative thoughts reap negative results. If you think positive thoughts, you will get positive results. Having a deep rooted Faith in God has always helped me to remain focused and overcome my challenges in Life. The Value Of A Man Resides In What He Gives... And Not In What He Is Capable Of Receiving. In Life There Are Good And Bad Challenges, But Challenges Are What Makes Life Interesting... Overcoming Them Is What Makes Life Meaningful. To Get Through The Hardest Journey We Need Take Only One Step At A Time... But We Must Keep On Stepping.
    To strengthen the muscles of yourâ¤ï¸The best exercise is lifting someone else's spirit when you can
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at â¤ï¸ Grandpa
    🻠PAPA BEAR
    #TeamBBcom INSPIRE ENCOURAGE MOTIVATE
    imdb.me/kevinmattson
    Tough as Nails with a Heart of Gold: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159547631

JUGGERNAUT LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137405463&page=1

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Get back on here JUGGERNAUT. We want to know what's new, and about your progress.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want it, make it happen. No one else, but you, can make you make it happen.

Anyone can show up and pick up a dumbell, but not everyone will give it their all.

I don't stop working out when my muscles are sore, I stop when I'm done with my workout.

VENI VIDI VICI

eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eriemoto has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by rumblebird View Post
    Get back on here JUGGERNAUT. We want to know what's new, and about your progress.
    Role CALL!

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Contestant from the IAJ Challenge making headlines!! He's training a current competitor!!

http://rapidcityjournal.com/news/loc...a4bcf887a.html
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Nutrution and Wellness Consultant
    Amercian Fitness Professionals and Associates

Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kevin Mattson has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I Am Juggernaut Olympia winner Bill Harmon, & Arnold winner Kevin Mattson talk w/ IFBB Pro Joe Palumbo

INFINITE LABS I Am Juggernaut Olympia winner Bill Harmon, & Arnold winner Kevin Mattson talk w/ IFBB Pro Joe Palumbo about the I Am Juggernaut Challenge and there Olympia and Arnold experience.

It Doesn't Matter What Fitness Level Your At. You Can Compete In This
    Challenge And Win... Support Everybody And Be Dedicated, And You Will Do
    Well.

...Continued "part 2" of this Interview at the Arnold Festival in Columbus, Ohio in the INFINITE LABS booth. With I Am Juggernaut Olympia winner Bill Harmon, & Arnold winner Kevin Mattson talk w/ IFBB Pro Joe Palumbo about the I Am Juggernaut Challenge and there Olympia and Arnold experience.

JUGGERNAUTS Pulling Together.

The greatest accomplishments in life are not achieved by individuals alone, but by proactive people pulling together for a common good. Look behind every winner and you will find a great coach. Look out in front of every superstar and you will see a positive role model. Look alongside every great achiever and you will find caring people offering encouragement, support and able assistance.

Rising to this level of interdependent thinking can be challenging and difficult. Looking beyond oneself, asking for help or accepting help can feel risky. But people are not given life to simply take from one another.

We are here to give. Our mission in life is to offer our gifts to benefit one another, to create mutual gain in the world. This is called teamwork—a win/win mindset stemming from a genuine commitment to the rules that allow it to happen.

Kevin Mattson ~ JUGGERNAUT... Powered by INFINITE LABS!!!

Perseverance is not a long race... it is many short races one after the other.
    To strengthen the muscles of yourâ¤ï¸The best exercise is lifting someone else's spirit when you can
    🎬 Actor
    🥊 Athlete
    🤠 Young at â¤ï¸ Grandpa
    🻠PAPA BEAR
    #TeamBBcom INSPIRE ENCOURAGE MOTIVATE
    imdb.me/kevinmattson
    Tough as Nails with a Heart of Gold: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159547631

JUGGERNAUT LOG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137405463&page=1

Where'd you go???

Motivation for your weekend. When you think you have a good excuse, nope you don't. MAKE IT HAPPEN JUGGERNAUT

VENI VIDI VICI

russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) russianlove18 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

have a great weekend juggernaut

havef8th777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) havef8th777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) havef8th777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) havef8th777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) havef8th777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) havef8th777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) havef8th777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) havef8th777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) havef8th777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) havef8th777 is on a distinguished road. (+10) havef8th777 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SperoGin View Post
    Would someone be able to advise me on how to add pictures to a thread?

3/12/2012

Today was a great day in the gym and the kitchen. I started off the day with a black bean and scallion egg white omelet.

After eating breakfast, I headed over to the studio gym where I work and trained one of my favorite clients. He was a former amateur body builder back in the early to mid 90's. The amazing part about this guy is that he fell through a roof, got hit by a car and beat cancer. He has more will power and positive energy than anyone I've met before. I have never seen someone his age (42) work so hard at every single rep. Just training this guy makes me want to lift like crazy. He is such a good example of how if you work hard enough, you can overcome any obstacle in your path. He dead lifted 370 pounds which was the most he has pulled since he was diagnosed with cancer. It is so rewarding to see people shatter their previous goals and walk out of the gym with their head high.

I went home after that and cooked up some chop meat with lentils and bok choy.

At around 4, I hit the gym and focused mainly on chest. I also targeted some shoulders and triceps to make it an overall upper body push day.

So in all, my nutrition and workout was great for the day. But there is nothing better than seeing the success in others. I hope everyone else out their is blasting through their previous records and getting better every day
    WOW! that is very inspirational story!! That guy is determined!!! It motivates me and makes me realize I should NEVER complain and I have no excuses

We got a lost Juggernaut?
    Available as a rep

Send of the SEARCH AND RESCUE!

Originally Posted by kconnell View Post
    We got a lost Juggernaut?

pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I got a hound.

Originally Posted by kennknee View Post
    Send of the SEARCH AND RESCUE!
    Don't be afraid to smile, you never know who's falling in love with it!

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    New contest at the following link:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post876627521

Juggernaut HP, a shirt, and a shaker giveaway free per day!
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000) WildBill22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    New Promo - check it out and tell all your friends!!

New contest at the following link:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...01&pagenumber=

Juggernaut HP, shirt, and a shaker giveaway free per day!!!

Entering and winning is as simple as ever!

Here’s what you do:

1. Choose 1 ingredient in JUGGERNAUT HP that you find interesting

2. Post in this thread what you like about that ingredient and why it is a good addition to the NEW JUGGERNAUT HP

3. Like our ******** Page (see link below) and on our ******** Wall write: A. Bodybuilding.com Rocks, B. State your Bodybuilding.com BodySpace name and post number from this thread and C. On our ******** wall post a copy of the post you placed on this announcement – THAT’S IT!

http://www.********.com/IAMJUGGERNAUT

Every day for a week Infinite Labs will be giving away a FREE 10 Serving JUGGERNAUT HP, a T-Shirt a FREE JUGGERNAUT Shaker!

NOTE: If you post an image of the new JUGGERNAUT HP on this thread with your entry and/or on your ******** Repost you may just find another goodie in your package when received.

Winners will be announced either on this thread or the I AM JUGGERNAUT ******** page

Good luck and have fun!
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Nutrution and Wellness Consultant
    Amercian Fitness Professionals and Associates

Sniff, snifff.

Sniff, sniff.

Sniff, sniff.

I don't know where they are???

Originally Posted by pyek View Post
    I got a hound.

A little motivation to get you going.

VENI VIDI VICI

Would love to see an update: training, nutrition, whatever...

The Rumblebird swooping in to wish you a great JUGGERNAUT memorial day weekend!!! HOPE all is well

VENI VIDI VICI

You are done soon!!!

I was hoping to see your final pics on here Hope you are okay, and still exercising.

VENI VIDI VICI