Baza10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Advice needed, 204lbs. (Pics)

Hi,

I need some advice on what I should do.
    I'm trying to lose my belly and bulk up as much as possible. Last year I was 224lbs, I'm now 205lbs.

I'm using Maximuscle Pro Max High Protein at the minute.
    I use two servings per shake.
    Attached Images

EntropyS will become famous soon enough. (+50) EntropyS will become famous soon enough. (+50) EntropyS will become famous soon enough. (+50) EntropyS will become famous soon enough. (+50) EntropyS will become famous soon enough. (+50) EntropyS will become famous soon enough. (+50) EntropyS will become famous soon enough. (+50) EntropyS will become famous soon enough. (+50) EntropyS will become famous soon enough. (+50) EntropyS will become famous soon enough. (+50) EntropyS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    losing your belly... and bulking at the same time... not possible brah.

best to cut as much as you can into under 10% bodyfat and then start bulking
    My supps:
    Creatine, 1,3 Dimeth, Caffeine, D-Aspartic Acid, Protein mix, Fish oil, Vitamin D, Multi

Goal:
    Bulk to 250

"If it bleeds, we can kill it" - Dutch
    "What if it bleeds for a week, every month?" - Brandon King
    "OH ****. RUUUUNN!!!" - Dutch

*** Misc CIGAR Crew ***

*** Clap Dem Cheeks Crew ***

Originally Posted by EntropyS View Post
    losing your belly... and bulking at the same time... not possible brah.

best to cut as much as you can into under 10% bodyfat and then start bulking
    Thanks, how much protein should I be taking at 205lbs when bulking?
    I'm thinking of taking Maximuscle Cyclone next.

TaskForce01 is not very helpful. (-500) TaskForce01 is not very helpful. (-500) TaskForce01 is not very helpful. (-500) TaskForce01 is not very helpful. (-500) TaskForce01 is not very helpful. (-500) TaskForce01 is not very helpful. (-500) TaskForce01 is not very helpful. (-500) TaskForce01 is not very helpful. (-500) TaskForce01 is not very helpful. (-500) TaskForce01 is not very helpful. (-500) TaskForce01 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Roughly 1g/1lb mate so around 200g a day and that maxi muscle stuff is overpriced as fuk go to myprotein they have miles better value products there

ajbaker87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajbaker87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajbaker87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajbaker87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ok im not sure what you've done but just in case you didnt know, you need some fundamentals to get going here. You can add lean muscle and lose fat but it's probably better if you do some sort of cut then bulk entrops suggested (doing a recomp for you is not ideal). So;

1) Calculate your maintenance. You can use the following formula BMR = 66 + (13.7 x weight in kilos) + (5 x height in cms) - (6.8 x ages in years)
    2) For a cut, you want to hit about 20% below this level
    3) If you're just starting in the gym, dont worry about 5 days a week. You're not a bodybuilder yet so you need to start with the basics. Full body workouts are good for fat loss (very intense) but you could always do a 3 days split (mon - chest/tris, wed - legs/shoulders, fri - back/bis.) and make sure you include compound lifts (squats, deads, bench, dips, chins etc)
    4) Make sure you have your diet in check. You'll constantly hear that diet is the most important aspect and it most certainly is. Take a min of 1g protein for lbs and try to get as a much of it as possible from actual food to help satiation (chicken, turkey, tuna etc.), minimise fat to 40-60g a day and carbs will be debateable...in short, make sure you hit your macros but most importantly, make sure you DO NOT go over your calories.
    5) Cardio: this will also be a debatable topic as you'll want to preserve any lean muscle you have and doing too much cardio will eat away at muscle as well as fat. Dont go out doing marathons, maybe some slow burning stuff twice a week. With 3 days of weights and 2 days light exercise and a correct diet, you should strip that fat right off

that should help you get a move on things. If you're worried about supplements, all you need is Fish Oil, multi vitamin and maybe some protein (only if you cant get enough protein from whole foods).

hope that helps
    Last edited by ajbaker87; 03-10-2012 at 09:24 AM.

kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50) kenethleclair will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lose ur belly and bulk up is a oxymoron.....you can't do both...lose the belly n then clean bulk...but do lose the belly...
    KEN LECLAIR

Great, thanks!

This will help me out a lot.

Olle111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Olle111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Olle111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Olle111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Olle111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Olle111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Olle111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Olle111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Olle111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Olle111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Olle111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Lol when bulking you dont need 1g/lb, do 0.75g/lb and fill out with fats/carb. Carbs do more to your workouts then some more protein does to your body.

elilyd07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elilyd07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elilyd07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    OP you done amazingly well