FoxBlossom will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoxBlossom will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoxBlossom will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoxBlossom will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoxBlossom will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoxBlossom will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoxBlossom will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoxBlossom will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoxBlossom will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoxBlossom will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoxBlossom will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Unhappy *self whine and pity thread* :(

I'm sorry, I don't mean to do this but I suppose it's a way of venting my displeasure and somewhat self cathartic.

Very close friend was rushed to hospital this morning and so I spent pretty much all day and all eve there, only in returned home in the last hour or so after everything has become stable and there are no imminent concerns on the horizon; very relieved and thankful for that.
    My own drama has been not finding time to eat for like 13 hours+, came home and went straight to bed cause I was so tired. Lay there and couldn't sleep cause I was so hungry my stomach hurt.
    So after two weeks of solid clean eating and dropping like 7lbs, I've probably just smashed 2k cals in like no time at all, albeit it all healthy food but still, LOADS! Ironic how I purposely avoided the vending machines at the hospital to block any chances to damaged the previous fortnight's hard work and success.

So that was the poop flavoured icing on top of the crap cake that was the day. Thanks for listening to my violin song..

Off to bed now like a very sad panda.

QueCono has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QueCono has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QueCono has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QueCono has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QueCono has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QueCono has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QueCono has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QueCono has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QueCono has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QueCono has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QueCono has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    OP I really doubt you will gain any solid weight after one night of eating over your macros. Just count it as a cheat day and move on, you can lose it again in 3-4 days, just decrease your calorie intake over the next few days & you will be fine.... you cant beat yourself up like that, we are all human
    brb moving to Manchester

"when i gain weight it goes to my nipple" -lift_heavy20

FoxBlossom will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoxBlossom will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoxBlossom will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoxBlossom will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoxBlossom will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoxBlossom will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoxBlossom will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoxBlossom will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoxBlossom will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoxBlossom will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoxBlossom will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by QueCono View Post
    OP I really doubt you will gain any solid weight after one night of eating over your macros. Just count it as a cheat day and move on, you can lose it again in 3-4 days, just decrease your calorie intake over the next few days & you will be fine.... you cant beat yourself up like that, we are all human
    Thank you for the pick-me-up, really appreciate it. I'll just have to work my butt off tomorrow with all the extra energy

Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lunu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    After your friend's scare, I think eating a few too many cals shouldn't even make the radar! I'd be thankful your friend is okay and that you're healthy rather than worrying about a little hiccup in your cal intake You're probably just over-stressing about it because you're exhausted and emotionally drained.

I don't know what you're cutting on but if you hadn't eaten for 13 hours, 2000 cals doesn't really sound so bad anyway though! Could be much worse! lol

tinyfirey will become famous soon enough. (+50) tinyfirey will become famous soon enough. (+50) tinyfirey will become famous soon enough. (+50) tinyfirey will become famous soon enough. (+50) tinyfirey will become famous soon enough. (+50) tinyfirey will become famous soon enough. (+50) tinyfirey will become famous soon enough. (+50) tinyfirey will become famous soon enough. (+50) tinyfirey will become famous soon enough. (+50) tinyfirey will become famous soon enough. (+50) tinyfirey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    IMO you'll be ok OP. You hadn't eaten for a while and at least it was healthy food. Cheat day! Could be worse. You had a big day/eve with your friend. I don't think you'll put on. It should be fine.
    You cannot plough a field by turning it over in your mind.

DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's your total calories for the day that is what matters. Not knowing what your normal intake and/or goals are and just judging by your stats, I wouldn't say you went too much over your calories anyway, even though it might seem that way since you took in so much at once. And as everyone else said, you had a stressful day and one day won't kill you or undo your hard work. Hang in there and I'm glad your friend is okay
    Danielle xoxo

#TEAM HYPE

Thanks for all the positive replies guys, means a lot x

hayleyc2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hayleyc2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hayleyc2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hayleyc2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hayleyc2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hayleyc2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hayleyc2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hayleyc2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hayleyc2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hayleyc2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hayleyc2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sometimes life just gets in the way. The most important thing is to draw a line under it and move on. When things like this happen to me now, I have to make a really conscious effort to not fall back into the 'screw it - I've ruined things now - going to start properly again on Monday' mentality. Stay positive. Hope your friend is feeling better...
    "Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end".

Source unknown.

IronOrchid is just really nice. (+1000) IronOrchid is just really nice. (+1000) IronOrchid is just really nice. (+1000) IronOrchid is just really nice. (+1000) IronOrchid is just really nice. (+1000) IronOrchid is just really nice. (+1000) IronOrchid is just really nice. (+1000) IronOrchid is just really nice. (+1000) IronOrchid is just really nice. (+1000) IronOrchid is just really nice. (+1000) IronOrchid is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by FoxBlossom View Post
    So after two weeks of solid clean eating and dropping like 7lbs, I've probably just smashed 2k cals in like no time at all, albeit it all healthy food but still, LOADS!
    I'm going to join your club. I've been doing like that for three days in a raw, loads of reasons - eating low carb for a month, then PMS has come, and overall family problems. I have motivation, I have the work-out program, I have right food in the house (and bad-for-me one too, LOL) but I just cannot pull myself together... It feels very sad, indeed.
    Little girls cry... Big girls say "F@ck!".