Creevildead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Working on losing weight and getting in shape for Rugby/Beach Season.

I've been wanting to get into shape for a while now, for myself/my girlfriend/beach and rugby season.
    Since late January 2012 I've been telling myself I'll change my diet and work towards getting in shape and I finally have been getting off my ass and doing something about it.
    I cut most all sugars out of my diet, only ever drink water with meals, I usually eat a bowl of oats with cinnamon a glass of water and cup of yogurt or fresh berries for breakfast. My lunch dinner and snacks usually fluctuate since I'm kinda broke and have a hard time buying most required foods for cutting.
    Any cheap diets(not in the manner of "shortcuts,cheats, etc." but cost effective) would be welcomed. Also any tips would be welcome.

Mostly I've been going for runs and doing M100s as well as a workout my friend laid out for me that he has always liked doing, Which I have also grown to enjoy.
    JUMPING LUNGES (10 REPS)
    JUMPING SQUATS (10 REPS)
    ONE LEGGED HIP THRUST (10 REPS PER LEG)
    BURPEES (10 REPS)
    Rest for 60 seconds. Repeat 5 times.
    I also have a curling bar and some free weights that I use on days that I don't have a large amount of time to do everything.

I know there isn't much difference between the one month in the pictures, but In the first picture I was around 202lbs and in the second and third picture I'm down to 180.2lbs.
    I have also added a couple back shots seeing as I had never even thought to take them before.
    Once I find a full body mirror I will add some leg shots too.
    Would love some feedback. Thank-you.
    tl;dr I would love some tips on a cheap everyday diet, and cutting tips.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Creevildead; 03-10-2012 at 04:34 AM.

elilyd07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elilyd07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elilyd07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Awesome job man.

Thanks! It's about time I've been meaning to get healthy again. Sitting at a computer desk day in and out wasn't really helping much so I decided to take some action haha

Updating my Pictures.
    I can notice little difference, but any bit is good for me!
    Attached Images