Registered User StayingFitiN916's Avatar
    StayingFitiN916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayingFitiN916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayingFitiN916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayingFitiN916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayingFitiN916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayingFitiN916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayingFitiN916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayingFitiN916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayingFitiN916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayingFitiN916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayingFitiN916 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up New Cutting Progress Pic... 217lb to 188lb in 97 days... Guess my BF%?

Hey guys, so here's a newish cutting progress picture i just took today weighing at 188lb.
    I was 217lb on top left picture on December 1, 2011.. 200ish on the lower left picture about a month and a half ago...

Can you guess help me estimate my current BF%?
    My body fat monitor is saying 9.0%, how accurate is that?
    Also, how realistic is it for me to drop to 7.0%, and around what weight range should i expect to get that low with?

Thanks!!
    Attached Images
    Pain is weakness leaving the body

skraaM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great lean mate. From the pic you look about 10%. So I'm sure you're close. I would recommend on working your shoulders and traps a bit more. They seem to be lacking.

Other than that, nice progress.
    Last edited by skraaM; 03-09-2012 at 01:07 AM.

elilyd07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elilyd07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) elilyd07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Keep it up!

Brahrker is a name known to all. (+5000) Brahrker is a name known to all. (+5000) Brahrker is a name known to all. (+5000) Brahrker is a name known to all. (+5000) Brahrker is a name known to all. (+5000) Brahrker is a name known to all. (+5000) Brahrker is a name known to all. (+5000) Brahrker is a name known to all. (+5000) Brahrker is a name known to all. (+5000) Brahrker is a name known to all. (+5000) Brahrker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    11-12% or so
    Starting weight(28/01/12): 190lbs obese
    Weight at end of cut: 145lbs

ANYNCTINO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANYNCTINO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANYNCTINO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANYNCTINO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANYNCTINO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANYNCTINO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANYNCTINO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANYNCTINO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANYNCTINO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANYNCTINO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANYNCTINO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Sofy kurtki motocyklowe okna pneus

Within cret pl]bezplatne ogloszenia w internecie legal stipulations these people point out "engaging inside substantial gainful activities" That impairment is required to be attested that will by way of licensed personal doctor as well as evidence need to be presented to be able to take advantage of the charge 100 % free submitter A impairment need to be long term around design an excellent advantage from fee zero cost beneficiary syndication Competent Higher education ExpensesThe legislations additionally gives some leniency if you'd like to pursue advanced schooling, as well as wish to get your own dependents because of degree The us government understands in which instruction pays off finally during type of skilled individuals who is going to add in to contemporary culture Degree expenditures include class school fees, training books, rates, faculty materials and any kind of machines required within the pneusdiscount24 fr/]pneus discount vaucluse learning perhaps a laptop for program for somebody participating professional school One or perhaps a person's dependents might sign up for almost all helpful companies for example institutions, colleges and universities together with business technical classes You can get various other institutions that are categorized as any Area associated with Schooling which unfortunately measure up too As soon as throughout question, require a foundation direct Due the particular IRSIf your debt the particular IRS it pay for reasons uknown, they're able to are available whenever you and even garnishment from a IRA bill After they accomplish this, the item immediately causes a good submission Which means that while you're obliged to repay this place a burden on within the circulation, you won't need to shell out almost any penalties because that is a not for voluntary submitter Then again, you never desire to be in times the place that the INTEREST RATES is definitely operating when you Undesirable relocate! Demanded Bare minimum Distributions RulesAs As i above mentioned, you may not continue to keep krzesla24h info pl]krzesla eamsów getting profit the IRA without having withdrawing the item in due course The very idea of Necessary The bare minimum Submitter, or perhaps RMD, necessitates someone to begin taking funds released at era 80 and a half, 12 years following the eligibility age group in 59 5 At the RMD grow older however, you will decide in order to share the entire balance within your IRA credit account or a quantity on a yearly basis The particular supply is necessary to come about while in the 12 months anyone get to any RMD grow older Also, it should take place (or even finances ought to be allocated) by simply May first in the year or so following your 12 months everyone hit a RMD grow old Considering a good number of IRA records are used through professional custodians or trustees, these businesses / corporations are usually along with the game e-pneus4x4 fr/]pneus 4x4 caiman They'll evaluate what precisely that RMD amount of money is ideal for you actually and definately will ship everyone programmed notifications which means you bear in mind! This is crucial for you to understand The key reason why? Due to the fact allow me to explain take that RMD because of your due date, you can be penalized by 50%! Very little that's not a typo Half your current wealth might vanish in advance of ones sight cret pl]samochody osobowe The government calling this particular the excess accumulation consequence Totally brutal! Any time need to the surplus deposits penalty get settled? For starters I'm hoping due to autumn in a situation exactly where it's important to Although If you should confront a IRS's wrath, the charges is born when you data file the place a burden on gain

ANYNCTINO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANYNCTINO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANYNCTINO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANYNCTINO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANYNCTINO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANYNCTINO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANYNCTINO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANYNCTINO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANYNCTINO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANYNCTINO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ANYNCTINO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Meble do salonu szkolenia biznesowe noclegi cerchi

Throughout gommatique fr/]pneu cooper genuine conditions people declare "engaging around large gainful activities" The disability benefits should be attested for you to by way of a registered medical professional in addition to proof will have to be made available to help you take advantage of the fee cost-free distribution A disability will have to be permanent within nature for one to enjoy the punishment absolutely free inheritor submission Certified Advanced schooling ExpensesThe legal requirements also gives many leniency to follow advanced schooling, or maybe choose to put a person's dependents by means of degree The costa rica government has learned the fact that education pays off ultimately on type of competent residents who are able to make contributions back to society Advanced schooling fees incorporate elegance college tuition, books, fees, institution items plus any equipment desired contained in the cret pl]bezplatne ogloszenia w internecie schooling say for example laptop computer for method pertaining to a person participating in professional institution A person or even the dependents may perhaps be present before the majority of informative businesses for example educational facilities, colleges along with professional technology educational institutions There are some other organizations this fall under your Dept in Schooling which will qualify also If within doubtfulness, inquire this organization immediately Yet to be paid the particular IRSIf then you owe the particular IRS GOV money for reasons uknown, they will arrive whenever you and garnishment with any IRA akun Once they make it happen, this on auto-pilot activates your distribution And so while you are obligated to repay this levy on the submitting, you don't have to pay out every charges given that this is usually a non voluntary syndication Then again, you may not wish to be in a situation the location where the IRS is actually running whenever you Harmful step! Essential Minimal Distributions RulesAs My partner and i mentioned above, you are unable to retain krzesla24h info pl]krzesla eamsów acquiring profit ones own IRA without having withdrawing it all eventually The very idea of Recommended Minimal Submitting, or even RMD, usually requires anyone to start taking revenue over on years seventy and a half, 10 several years following the eligibility time of fifty nine and a half On the RMD age group on the other hand, chances are you'll select in order to deliver the total steadiness of one's IRA balance and a specific amount each and every year A distribution needs to arise inside the calendar year one achieve the particular RMD get older Furthermore, them need to come about (or simply monies needs to be distributed) by just August initial belonging to the season following the twelve months everyone attack this RMD years Given that a lot of IRA balances are placed along with trustworthy custodians and trustees, these firms or corporations are frequently over their game plytki-podlogowe net pl]plytki podlogowe azteca They'll calculate just what exactly your RMD amount of money ideal for an individual all of which will ship you an automatic signal so that you remember! This is vital that you have an understanding of The key reason why? Mainly because understand what acquire your RMD from your due date, you are disciplined by way of 50%! Very little that isn't any typo 50 percent of your own success might disappear altogether before your view cret pl]darmowe ogloszenia motoryzacyjne The us govenment calls this specific the excess build-up consequence Completely raw! Any time will need to the surplus pile-up charges end up being given? First off I am hoping you've got a slip in times wherever it's important to Although If you need to confront any IRS's wrath, your charge is born while you file your own taxes give back

StayingFitiN916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayingFitiN916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayingFitiN916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayingFitiN916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayingFitiN916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayingFitiN916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayingFitiN916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayingFitiN916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayingFitiN916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayingFitiN916 is on a distinguished road. (+10) StayingFitiN916 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thank you guys..
    So does anyone have an estimate of how low i would need to drop my weight in order to be ~7% BF...

TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    awesome work man! I'd say 11%. I'm interested how much you lost roughly per week in lbs? From my quick calcs I worked out about 0.6lb per week loss average? This has actually given me inspiration to bulk and not be worried, because you looked swole but carrying a lot of fat in pic 1, and in 12weeks your pretty ripped again (no homo)
    [img]http://i52.tinypic.com/2v8raeg.gif[/img]

TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TKerby91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by StayingFitiN916 View Post
    Thank you guys..
    So does anyone have an estimate of how low i would need to drop my weight in order to be ~7% BF...
    It is hard to say but I believe you may have to drop like 8-15lbs to be 7%
    [img]http://i52.tinypic.com/2v8raeg.gif[/img]

Originally Posted by TKerby91 View Post
    awesome work man! I'd say 11%. I'm interested how much you lost roughly per week in lbs? From my quick calcs I worked out about 0.6lb per week loss average? This has actually given me inspiration to bulk and not be worried, because you looked swole but carrying a lot of fat in pic 1, and in 12weeks your pretty ripped again (no homo)

It wasn't exactly 0.6lb/week. Some weeks i lost more then others.. Some weeks my weight barely changed at all..
    Idk how it is for others, but for me cutting down is easier then bulking up...

Originally Posted by TKerby91 View Post
    It is hard to say but I believe you may have to drop like 8-15lbs to be 7%
    I'm hoping that would be enough..
    Not sure if I'd wanna drop below 180lb..

superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by StayingFitiN916 View Post
    Hey guys, so here's a newish cutting progress picture i just took today weighing at 188lb.
    I was 217lb on top left picture on December 1, 2011.. 200ish on the lower left picture about a month and a half ago...

Can you guess help me estimate my current BF%?
    My body fat monitor is saying 9.0%, how accurate is that?
    Also, how realistic is it for me to drop to 7.0%, and around what weight range should i expect to get that low with?

Thanks!!

what are your lifts man?

and whats your routine? im looking for a new routine lol
    2k+

oryx2500 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oryx2500 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oryx2500 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oryx2500 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oryx2500 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oryx2500 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oryx2500 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oryx2500 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oryx2500 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oryx2500 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oryx2500 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm in the same boat, I didn't really want to drop below 180lbs in my cut but it's lookin like I will need to.

I would say another 10lbs you'll be sub 10% BF.

Looking great though, keep it up man!
    I saw a woman wearing a sweatshirt with Guess on it. I said, Thyroid problem?
    Arnold Schwarzenegger
    *angry masterbation crew*
    *trains legs crew*
    *deformed penor crew*

Originally Posted by superstrongboy View Post

what are your lifts man?

and whats your routine? im looking for a new routine lol
    M: Chest/Tri/Abs/Cardio
    T: Back/Bi/Cardio
    W: Legs/Cardio
    T: Shoulders/Bi/Cardio
    F,S,S: off days..

KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KamYee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Your BF monitor needs some calibration .. I suggest you use BF caliper would be more accurate. IMO, you are more than me by maybe 0.5-1%. So it's about 11.5%. Well Eat Clean and Train Dirty you will be sub 10... All the best!
    Everyday Is A New Discovery!

Visit and be member of my blog: http://activfit2u.blogspot.com/
    Instagram: ActivFit (Follow us)
    ********: ActivFit Lifestyle (Appreciate a "LIKE" from you)

Originally Posted by KamYee View Post
    Your BF monitor needs some calibration .. I suggest you use BF caliper would be more accurate. IMO, you are more than me by maybe 0.5-1%. So it's about 11.5%. Well Eat Clean and Train Dirty you will be sub 10... All the best!
    thanks!

chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    nice work op!

as far as going lighter, if you do it right, which it appears you are, there may come a point where the illusion of looking 20# heavier to everyone may happen.

Check out this Dorn dude. On paper he is 6'2 180 pounds. A stick figure right? An inch taller than you, and 8 lbs lighter. Should look like a bean pole right? Check it out for yourself.

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/SMDMN/

chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chickeneater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    wait wut? holy bump!