Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    **S U P E R B E A S T** Meatpants's Avatar
    Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    Lot of tough monkeys in here.
    The internet has been purchased by Muscletech. One can increase bad-assedness 6,000,000% by simply logging on.
    To whom much is given, much is expected.

Victory is reserved for those willing to pay its price.

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Meatpants View Post
    The internet has been purchased by Muscletech. One can increase bad-assedness 6,000,000% by simply logging on.

I logged on twice today. I can now lift a house and catch a bullet in my teeth.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    After what I have been reading over the last few months here,I think I would be worried that the FATMAN may be carrying a concealed weapon.

I think letting the authorities handle the situation was the right decision OP.

paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by gray73 View Post
    No showdown. I am backing down and letting her boss handle it. She talked to him this morning and he was quite upset and promised both of us he would put an end to it. I trust him and my wife has asked me not to become involved. He did tell me that even though we are friends if I were to hurt the guy without physical provocation he would have no choice but to arrest me. I would never ask him to risk his career for me, so I am not putting his career in jeopardy.
    And I will respect my wife and what she wants. I seen red when I heard what he said to her and like I said he has given her a hard time before, so it's not an isolated incident.
    Thanks everyone for the responses. Her boss will be there today to talk to the guy as he is leaving the school and I will update you later today if you would like.
    Wise decision brother! Had you had an encounter with the fellow, justifiable or not, your wife could easily have lost her job as a result. Something as slight as a shouting match could have had the local police involved in three shakes of a leg. I trust that the ($*hat gets an earful from the administrator on campus. Some people just have *$&% for brains, unfortunately!
    paolo59

"If you're going through hell, keep going!" Winston Churchill

champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Having to ask strangers what to do in an instinctive or primal situation really shows what a person is made of.If you were gonna do something regardless of what it was you would have done it.Asking questions is what people do when they know that what they have to do is beyond what they are capable of doing.Sometimes people ask questions as a way out of not doing anything at all.People who ask what to do fear what they are dealing with.I think it's a good idea you do nothing .There is a good chance you will give the fatguy the feeling he can victimize both you and your wife.Then he will treat her worse.Wanna be tough,get a job so your wife don't have to work there while your at home.Maybe you could apply for her job and give her a break!
    True genius is often shown in elegant simplicity .

gray73 is just really nice. (+1000) gray73 is just really nice. (+1000) gray73 is just really nice. (+1000) gray73 is just really nice. (+1000) gray73 is just really nice. (+1000) gray73 is just really nice. (+1000) gray73 is just really nice. (+1000) gray73 is just really nice. (+1000) gray73 is just really nice. (+1000) gray73 is just really nice. (+1000) gray73 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by champ07 View Post
    Having to ask strangers what to do in an instinctive or primal situation really shows what a person is made of.If you were gonna do something regardless of what it was you would have done it.Asking questions is what people do when they know that what they have to do is beyond what they are capable of doing.Sometimes people ask questions as a way out of not doing anything at all.People who ask what to do fear what they are dealing with.I think it's a good idea you do nothing .There is a good chance you will give the fatguy the feeling he can victimize both you and your wife.Then he will treat her worse.Wanna be tough,get a job so your wife don't have to work there while your at home.Maybe you could apply for her job and give her a break!
    Wow. Well, thanks for that advice, champ. You have great people skills.
    Fuk you, by the way. For what it's worth, I'm negging you. Douche.
    Tough Times Don't Last-Tough People Do.

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Calm down tough guy.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

JayPSlugger will become famous soon enough. (+50) JayPSlugger will become famous soon enough. (+50) JayPSlugger will become famous soon enough. (+50) JayPSlugger will become famous soon enough. (+50) JayPSlugger will become famous soon enough. (+50) JayPSlugger will become famous soon enough. (+50) JayPSlugger will become famous soon enough. (+50) JayPSlugger will become famous soon enough. (+50) JayPSlugger will become famous soon enough. (+50) JayPSlugger will become famous soon enough. (+50) JayPSlugger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP imo you made a wise (adult) decision.

Good luck to you.

And I hope various posters to this thread don't mind if I adopt the phrase "Asshat"
    "A man that doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man"- Don Vito Corleone

gray73 is just really nice. (+1000) gray73 is just really nice. (+1000) gray73 is just really nice. (+1000) gray73 is just really nice. (+1000) gray73 is just really nice. (+1000) gray73 is just really nice. (+1000) gray73 is just really nice. (+1000) gray73 is just really nice. (+1000) gray73 is just really nice. (+1000) gray73 is just really nice. (+1000) gray73 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JayPSlugger View Post
    OP imo you made a wise (adult) decision.

Good luck to you.

And I hope various posters to this thread don't mind if I adopt the phrase "Asshat"
    Thanks. I use the word "Assclown" every day. "Asshat" is funny too though.

mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would've probably picked out a good observation point to gauge the person and see what was going on for myself. Most people like this are cowards and the first time they are confronted they'll slink away like a beaten dog. It's the 0.1% that wouldn't that keep things interesting. Before I had my kids I would've welcomed the chance to grab a few buddies from the gym and scared the piss out of him and would've gladly dealt with whatever happened, but now it seems like the smartest thing to do was exactly what you did. Someone at some point will adjust this person's attitude.
    2 + 2 = 5 (for extremely large values of 2)

Try SCE to AUX

Audaces fortuna iuvat BillReilly's Avatar
    BillReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BillReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BillReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BillReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BillReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BillReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BillReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BillReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BillReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BillReilly is just really nice. (+1000) BillReilly is just really nice. (+1000)
    No showdown. I am backing down and letting her boss handle it. She talked to him this morning and he was quite upset and promised both of us he would put an end to it. I trust him and my wife has asked me not to become involved. He did tell me that even though we are friends if I were to hurt the guy without physical provocation he would have no choice but to arrest me. I would never ask him to risk his career for me, so I am not putting his career in jeopardy.
    And I will respect my wife and what she wants. I seen red when I heard what he said to her and like I said he has given her a hard time before, so it's not an isolated incident.
    Thanks everyone for the responses. Her boss will be there today to talk to the guy as he is leaving the school and I will update you later today if you would like.
    That's the wise move. If there was not a civilized way to address it, then you would have had no choice but to straighten the guy out. Plus, the guy could really have a screw lose. It's not normal to be doing what he's doing.

DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There are some real dirtbags in this world. Your wife obviously just encountered one.

The city police should handle this matter...reports written....charges pressed and all of that.

In addition, you are responsible for doing everything in your power to ensure her safety. She is your wife. She should have some means of protecting herself until help can arrive: pepper spray, stun gun, real gun ( mine carries) and a cell phone. All one has to do is watch our local news and you'll be persuaded to do likewise. Most people have no idea the dangers they encounter. Drugs and gangs have a horrible impact on our safety. Most frequent place I see thug types locally: shopping malls & near schools.

If she was threatened, it should have been called in immediately.

Wife being threatened = sense of urgency. Piss on voice mails.

Sorry if this ruffles your feathers, but you asked for input and delayed unduly, IMHO. LEO should have been knocking on his door minutes later.

I hope for her sake the creep receives the message and behaves. I seriously doubt the piece of crap will apologize and be a model citizen, though.

Edit: I just noticed the state you reside in. Forget about the carry permit, I guess.
    That is a whole different topic.....maybe it will change one day.

Good luck.
    Last edited by DubfromGA; 03-09-2012 at 06:14 PM.
    I may look like Santa Claus.....but I'm feeling like Elvis...........

Originally Posted by DubfromGA View Post
    There are some real dirtbags in this world. Your wife obviously just encountered one.

The city police should handle this matter...reports written....charges pressed and all of that.

In addition, you are responsible for doing everything in your power to ensure her safety. She is your wife. If that means you take an additional job so she's not exposed to jerks like this two hours a day, then you do so. Man up. Not sure how often this crap occurs for her. Once is enough for me.

She should also have some means of protecting herself until help can arrive: pepper spray, stun gun, real gun ( mine carries) and a cell phone. All one has to do is watch our local news and you'll be persuaded to do likewise. Most people have no idea the dangers they encounter. Drugs and gangs have a horrible impact on our safety. Most frequent place I see thug types locally: shopping malls & near schools.

If she was threatened, it should have been called in immediately.

Wife being threatened = sense of urgency. Piss on voice mails.

Sorry if this ruffles your feathers, but you asked for input and delayed unduly, IMHO. LEO should have been knocking on his door minutes later.

I hope for her sake the creep receives the message and behaves. I seriously doubt the piece of crap will apologize and be a model citizen, though.
    No ruffling of my feathers, bro. I am looking for a job right now. I just recently found out the lay off (I usually get laid off every couple of years) will be permanent and I will not be called back. I was holding out to see if they called me back again as I am on the union board and have been at this job for many years. I am applying everywhere and hope to be back at work soon.
    I take care of my family and I don't want anyone to think any different. There are not many jobs in my area and even fewer that pay as well as the one I was laid off from. We are not hurting as far as money goes and it was her idea to get a part time job to get out of the house for a little while every day.
    Not really sure why people are attacking my manhood here but I can assure you I take care of my wife and kids. Not talking to you, Dub, I am referring to that Champ douchebag who doesn't know how to talk to people.

dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No ruffling of my feathers, bro. I am looking for a job right now. I just recently found out the lay off (I usually get laid off every couple of years) will be permanent and I will not be called back. I was holding out to see if they called me back again as I am on the union board and have been at this job for many years. I am applying everywhere and hope to be back at work soon.
    Sorry to hear this, as it's tough out there looking for a good job (found out myself after my business tanked in the trail of the 08' recession). And btw, I did forget to tell you that I admire your wife for doing what she does. It's a great thing for our children to have these positions in society. I'm sure things will turn around, but don't let your situation get to you. It's easier to get angry than I ever imagined, and even though I realized that as it was happening in certain cases, it still continued here and there, where I would not previously have been bothered by a lot of "little things".

Good luck to you, I'm sure you'll rise once again, soon. Keep an even keel, bruh.

V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V-240 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dirk57 View Post
    If this had been my wife she would have already dealt with it. She is a redhead and full of fire. I saw her kick a guy in the chest one time that was messing with some girls on our street. By the time I got there the guy was running up the street holding his chest. Never mess with a redhead.
    I like this post ^^^ because for a while I was living with a fiery redhead. She was half insane, she was! She was working at a tanning salon one day when a male customer came in. She went to set him up in a booth and he followed her back and asked for, uh, services normally not available in a tanning salon. "Sorry, this isn't that kind of salon!" wasn't the answer he sought. She says the guy tried grabbing at her to the point where she lost it and cracked him across his nose, breaking it. Next thing you know, police, medics, blood, chaos, commotion. Her boss fired her! Guess it was bad for business to break a client's nose, even in self defense.

She called me a while later, crying through telling me the whole story. So I asked her, "Well, did you hurt your hand, honey?" LOL, at least I got her to laugh a little.

Just thought I'd throw this anecdote into the mix. Don't fook with redheads! They'll MESS you UP.
    I'm Batman.

Okay, I'm not.

Here's a frog.

@..@
    (----)
    ( )-( )
    o0..0o

Originally Posted by dbx View Post
    Sorry to hear this, as it's tough out there looking for a good job (found out myself after my business tanked in the trail of the 08' recession). And btw, I did forget to tell you that I admire your wife for doing what she does. It's a great thing for our children to have these positions in society. I'm sure things will turn around, but don't let your situation get to you. It's easier to get angry than I ever imagined, and even though I realized that as it was happening in certain cases, it still continued here and there, where I would not previously have been bothered by a lot of "little things".

Good luck to you, I'm sure you'll rise once again, soon. Keep an even keel, bruh.
    Thanks bro. I tried to rep you but I'm out.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Did I hear someone call?

Listen to what the majority here have stated, not worth going to jail or your wife losing her job.

And if you already handled the situation with no ill affect even better...

Me? I would approach the f'cking guy and break his f'cking jaw for disrespecting my wife, Period.
    On the list for Bannukah

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm a grown woman who prefers to handle my own battles.

I'm sure your wife can take care of it.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    Did I hear someone call?

Listen to what the majority here have stated, not worth going to jail or your wife losing her job.

And if you already handled the situation with no ill affect even better...

Me? I would approach the f'cking guy and break his f'cking jaw for disrespecting my wife, Period.
    You know the messed up part about all of this?
    If this guy were to hurt my wife after the cops talked to him, what do you think everyone would say? Where was her husband?
    I can't even talk to this guy without fear of being arrested. Seriously.
    That's fuked up. The days of a man being a man are over. The women can handle it all. I'm going to piss off a lot of people by saying this,
    but it's true.

champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) champ07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wow. Well, thanks for that advice, champ. You have great people skills.
    Fuk you, by the way. For what it's worth, I'm negging you. Douche.
    How come you didn't react like this to the situation involving your wife?Maybe because it would be a face to face encounter IRL and you don't have this reaction in you naturally.Being a protector goes hand in hand with being a provider....seems like you need advice on both.
    True genius is often shown in elegant simplicity .

mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How come you didn't react like this to the situation involving your wife?Maybe because it would be a face to face encounter IRL and you don't have this reaction in you naturally.Being a protector goes hand in hand with being a provider....seems like you need advice on both.
    Being a protector involves making decisions that guarantee the long term safety, health and happiness of one's spouse and the family as a whole. if I get killed, injured, or go to jail then I have failed as a protector in the long run. Obviously, if the situation were immediately dangerous and required action then you do what you have to do, but it sounds to me like there were plenty of alternative actions that could be taken prior to resorting to violence.
    2 + 2 = 5 (for extremely large values of 2)

Try SCE to AUX

flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flairon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Personally, I'd give him a chance to adjust his attitude. I'd go up there, ask him nicely to ease up on your wife, man to man. Don't make a big scene out if, that way a: you don't put him in a position that he does something stupid because he feels needs to save face, and b: the only people that hears what is being said is you and him (i.e. no witnesses).

If that doesn't work or he wants to get lippy...well..then there's another way this can go.

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    I believe this. I really, really do. I doubt you would even utter a word to him before you did.

A+ advice. Ever thought about being a motivational speaker?

@Gray, I am glad everything worked out (so far). Keep us updated.

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    I'm a grown woman who prefers to handle my own battles.
    You would have kicked his ass, huh?

Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) tmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    Lot of tough monkeys in here.
    yep

Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post
    I believe this. I really, really do. I doubt you would even utter a word to him before you did.
    head or gut?