Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    BigNerist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigNerist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigNerist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigNerist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigNerist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigNerist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigNerist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigNerist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigNerist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigNerist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigNerist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What has OP been doing since he got unfairly banned for no reason?

He went off the misc, found a great girl, took his own advice and changed his life. He travelled down the west coast of Australia, had a great time, many memorable experiences. He healed his relationships with the people in his life and dropped off the grid for a year or so, living a simple and uncluttered life.

But OP missed writing and OP missed inspiring people. OP felt like he was wasting a gift, because he remembered the electric feeling of contributing to other people's lives, and how their feedback in turn contributed to his.

And every day the ideas kept coming. They came as I looked at the expanse of rugged ocean which batters Western Australia, far away from any settled place, and as I looked at the Sydney skyline at night, dragging myself home from work, another day successfully complete, another piece in the great puzzle of life.

I had so many ****ing ideas and I found that I just can't write **** without an audience. It felt empty and lonely, and in the end just wasn't enough.

So while Single Player might be dead, his older and more experienced self is here, back to inspire the **** out of you and to get you to rip today a new one until you're lying in bed, drunk off life with a woman sprawled accross you with nothing to do but look forward at the battles you're gonna win tomorrow.

I got new **** coming soon, watch this space.

srets has a spectacular aura about. (+250) srets has a spectacular aura about. (+250) srets has a spectacular aura about. (+250) srets has a spectacular aura about. (+250) srets has a spectacular aura about. (+250) srets has a spectacular aura about. (+250) srets has a spectacular aura about. (+250) srets has a spectacular aura about. (+250) srets has a spectacular aura about. (+250) srets has a spectacular aura about. (+250) srets has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Mirin brah, can't wait for your new stuff
    "The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses - behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights."

>slipped disc in lower back crew

Rugby League

BigNerist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigNerist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigNerist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigNerist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigNerist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigNerist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigNerist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigNerist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigNerist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigNerist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigNerist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    LIVE LIFE WITH MEANING

I need to start off by saying that I don't mean "bring meaning into your life from an external source" like most other authors of motivationals seem to do. I don't mean any disrespect to their style and pushing people to seek happiness by achieving goals, but I also think that a mindset where happiness lies in the future isn't entirely beneficial, because then you're wasting days and days spent "on the grind" in some sort of half-life mentality when you could in actuality be spending each and every one of them like they're the most important one of all.

The way to do this is to bring meaning into your life, and while at first this might seem artificial, once your subconscious aligns you will completely forget that you ever led a "meaningless existence". I'm also using words like "subconscious" loosely here, I don't know the first thing about psychology or neuroscience and the last thing I want is to pseudo-scientifically throw big words around like the big self help authors do, but I try find some meaning for things that I have observed in my life and the lives of other people which have worked, on a short term and a long term basis.

Of all my thought experiments, this one was one of the most successful and had the longest lasting benefits. It also sounds the most selfish from the outset, which is unfortunate because it turns you into a very selfless individual.

What you have to do is do the opposite of "thinking about the big picture" and forget the world at large. I don't mean ignore global movements and trends, that would be stupid and suicide from a business perspective. I mean, as hard as it sounds, you have to stop looking at that persons BMW or imagining what Kanye thinks when he wakes up with Kim or how well your peers from high school are doing in comparison to you. Every other humans life story MUST pale in comparison to your own, because, put simply, they are not yours. Your life journey and your storyline are the only things you will ever truly own on this Earth. It is so ****ing retarded to compare your life with that of others, and hate on your younger self for making the wrong choices or wasting time or whatever. If there was a tiger, who wanted badly to be a lion, you'd probably want to laugh, coz talk about missing the whole point, right? This mother****er is the meanest, most deadly creature of the jungle, but he's rolling around in his den at night, depressed coz he doesn't have a mane and 5-6 bitches around him at all times. He's backwards thinking, he only sees genetic shorcomings, and it hurts him deep inside.

Pardon the ridiculous metaphor, but I find they work better than using humans as examples, because once you bring professions and personal things into it, people get defensive and their brains shut down. So let's stick with the tigers.

The next tiger is slightly above the first one. He also wanted to be a lion with that golden mane, ever since he was a little cub, unhappy because he had no mane and no bitches. However, unlike the first tiger, this one is forward thinking. He knows that the past cannot be changed, and believes that the future can. So he works hard at it, puts his life into it, seduces tigresses, makes them live with him in a pack, rogaines and bleaches his head (pushing imagination here a little) moves out of the jungle and goes and lives in the Savanna, and at the end of his life, he almost looks like a lion, and he almost believes he's a lion... so you could say he kinda succeeded, but just like a man who models himself on another, you just become a carbon copy of a carbon copy of a carbon copy, and what is the point of that? Anyone who knew him as a tiger, will know he's not a lion, and watching him struggle to change through his life to look like another animal will only seem sadder and sadder, as it grows from an adolescent's fantasy, into a young man's obsession and through an adult's fragile sanity into an old man's agonized and lonely insanity.

Now picture a third tiger, who doesn't give a flying **** about lions, and only thinks about his own life, the smells of the jungle, the leaves under his feet, the blood in his jaws, the thrill of his next kill and the stars over him at night. He doesn't look forward or back much, other than a slight nostalgia of some time he mounted a tigress under a waterfall or the happy anticipation of tomorrow's hunting. With his entire energy concentrated in the present, the third tiger sees current opportunities missed by the first tiger because he was looking behind and the second tiger because he was looking ahead. His kills are cleaner, his days are brighter. He goes to sleep unpolluted by the stress of tomorrow or the pain of yesterday, and wakes up like it's the first day of his life, which it always is.

A plague comes along and kills all 3 tigers. This is the way of the world, there is rarely a happy ending, and your days may well be numbered (another reason to find happiness in the present). A tigress who knew all 3 remembers them each in their own way.. she liked the first one, but pitied him, and never loved him, and she mourns him, but only a little. She liked the second one for a while, because he was different and he was working on something, but he turned out to be just another imitator, and a pathetic one to boot... so she mourns him the least. And she will always remember the third one, the one who was most comfortable with his own skin, the one whose energy never left her feeling awkward, and the night he took her under that waterfall (no bestiality).

So once the journey ends, as all journeys do, and death equalizes us all, is it not better to be the one who enjoyed his brief existence, than one who always looked for something else, who found flaws, who looked to others to guide him?

Yes, you might say, but a tiger is still a tiger, and I am skinnyfat and pathetic, a sad excuse, my dad was beta, my penis is small, my shoulders narrow and my hips wide, my stomach hairy and my jaw hairless, my balls pump only estrogen, .. and so on. UNDERSTAND that every single human being on this earth has something they are insecure about, and would most likely trade that insecurity with any one of yours any day of the week. If they also go on the misc, chances are they have more than one insecurity and probably have 30 and rising every day. I'm 6'2, and before going on the misc I honestly had no idea height mattered. Believe it or not, I thought it was a disadvantage. I was a fighter and I knew that if a short guy got within my reach, I was dead ****ing meat. I also preferred fighting people my height or taller because I could also push off the ground into an upwards punch, punching downwards felt awkward, gangly. I hit my head on the roof of train carriages and ****. I also knew that throughout history there were all these examples of short guys like Napoelon and Alexander who used their height as an advantage because they had something to prove. But this is pretty irrelevant, the point I wanted to make is while piling insecurity on top of insecurity and hating your genetics, you could be working on developing a mind so razor sharp it will shred through anything which comes your way, and give you the life you want in the long run anyway. Instead you listen to the opinions of virgins and teenagers on this website, and let their own inadequacies influence your mentality until you become a part of this negative vortex, an old ladies sewing circle of global standards where all you do is talk **** about yourselves and others. No disrespect intended to you, we've all been there.

If you however treat your life as the only one and the most important one, things start to get interesting. Look at literally every situation like it's a scene from a movie. Why not? It's your life and this moment is your moment. The people around you are the only ones who truly matter, if you died now, they'd be the only ones there when you died. **** off going to hang out with some old rich white idiots and "social climbing", and invest time in your friends, your family, your brothers and sisters, your workmates. The little people in your life are the big people in your life, it shouldn't take a cancer and the doctor giving you 3 months left for you to realise that. Their stories matter because they were there with you, random chance threw you together but who gives a ****? You're all survivors of life. Traumatic experiences bond people because the threat of death is so close and unites everyone, but realistically, the threat of death is there now, and me, and you, and all these other people will be dead in a 100 years.

Look at the world around you and the scenery, it is real and it is stunning. Even if you live in the ghetto, look at it from an artist's point of view. See the grafitti and the red brick tenement across the street, see the hard humans it produces. There is nothing easier than developing the second sight, seeing behind walls, through situations and into people, it just takes a little time every day to stop and look around you and actually see what is going on with a clear head. The hard part is then using this knowledge to help the person you've just mentally dissected instead of using it against them, on working with them to better them instead of bringing them down and tearing them up. We have to lose the mentality that this is a competition, and instead realise that it is a partnership, in a disaster situation everyone bands together for each other, imagine where life could take us if this was true of everyday life. Obviously most people are still way behind, but this is why we must lead by example, at the end of the day, it is the right thing to do. And this doesn't mean that we can't excel at **** or strive to be the best at things, that is exactly what we must be, but not through fighting against each other, but by fighting the darkness in us. Because once the darkness is defeated we will be unstoppable.

But yeah, in essence, if you want to be happier, force meaning into your life. The dishes you are washing aren't just an exercise in futility, you are the best mother****ing dishwasher that ever walked the planet and you have an audience going crazy about how you are washing your dishes. They are ****ing sparkling, you can see your reflection in them. Today isn't just a day you have work so you have to survive it and wait for the weekend, today you could go work, talk to people, make actual friends, be the best worker there, and then go home, running off this pure energy, hit the gym, lift that weight like it's a feather, lifting with the strength of a tiger who knows he's a tiger.

Treat each day like a mini lifetime, you're born in the morning and you die at night, what will you do with your 18 hours? If you're one of those people who bitches about missed opportunities, well here's another chance, another lifetime, to earn your death, your good sleep at night. When you truly click with this mode of thinking, you will never have a "wasted day" again. And don't get discouraged, it takes time, and it takes failure, and it is not something which you can't achieve, just stick it out. Mentality comes first, and then everything else.

Till next time.

CoffeeSwole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoffeeSwole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoffeeSwole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoffeeSwole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoffeeSwole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoffeeSwole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoffeeSwole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoffeeSwole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoffeeSwole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoffeeSwole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoffeeSwole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good post, the tiger story makes sense and is a relatable story for everyone.

A good quote to go along with your post, "the lower you are the higher your mind will want to soar."
    ~Misc from work crew~
    ~Misc BJJ Crew~

DumpsterFire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DumpsterFire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DumpsterFire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DumpsterFire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DumpsterFire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DumpsterFire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DumpsterFire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DumpsterFire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DumpsterFire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DumpsterFire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DumpsterFire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    this thread has single handedly changed my life srs
    **Drinks colon cleanse for fun crew**

Originally Posted by DumpsterFire View Post
    this thread has single handedly changed my life srs
    I hope for the better.

It sucks not posting as SinglePlayer LOL I feel like a cheap ripoff of myself.. that said, I've been writing and getting good feedback for it for a while now so I was thinking about starting a blog/website. Would you guys subscribe?

HY9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HY9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HY9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HY9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HY9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HY9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HY9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HY9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HY9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HY9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HY9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by BigNerist View Post
    I hope for the better.

It sucks not posting as SinglePlayer LOL I feel like a cheap ripoff of myself.. that said, I've been writing and getting good feedback for it for a while now so I was thinking about starting a blog/website. Would you guys subscribe?
    that would be legit. I would subscribe.
    The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. (Henry Rollins)

Davis1891 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Davis1891 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Davis1891 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Davis1891 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Davis1891 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Davis1891 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Davis1891 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Davis1891 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Davis1891 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Davis1891 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Davis1891 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I hope for the better.

Yah man, count me in.

Arthax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Arthax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Arthax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Arthax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Arthax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Arthax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Arthax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Arthax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Arthax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Arthax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Arthax is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This thread has been super helpful. I was thinking some very, very dark thoughts before finding this...was actually a little concerning. The tiger example really got me. I should concern myself only with now. Never look behind, never look ahead, and do whatever strikes me at the time--and poof my depressed mood just vanishes.
    ツ Forever Alone Crew ツ | ++ Positive Crew ++ | **MISC LIFTING CREW** | SELF DEVELOPMENT CREW | OFFICIAL Language Learning Crew | * Meditation CREW * |
    ★★ The WAKE UP EARLY because I CHOOSE to Crew ★★ | *We're all gonna make it Crew* | * Self-Improvement Crew * | Health Care Crew | *Kate Beckinsale is my 10/10 crew*

sklau96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sklau96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sklau96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sklau96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sklau96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sklau96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sklau96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sklau96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sklau96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sklau96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sklau96 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Life changing stuff here... can't wait for the new posts

A new post is coming up tomorrow, apologies for the delay.. I've also been working on self publishing a series of short stories on Amazon/Kindle and setting up a website. If all goes right I'll have the website up and running within 2 weeks and then we can see where that takes us. In the meantime, I'll keep writing posts here whenever I get a chance.

Thanks for the support, and keep your heads up!

CoffeeSwole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoffeeSwole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoffeeSwole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoffeeSwole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoffeeSwole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoffeeSwole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoffeeSwole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoffeeSwole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoffeeSwole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoffeeSwole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CoffeeSwole is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I hope for the better.

Make it once a week or maybe one long post and one good quote a week? I would.
    ~Misc from work crew~
    ~Misc BJJ Crew~

arniesays1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arniesays1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arniesays1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arniesays1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arniesays1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arniesays1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arniesays1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arniesays1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arniesays1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arniesays1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) arniesays1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Holy fuk, what a great thread. OP, You truly have a brilliant way with writing motivational pieces. Do you have a website or a blog.

Let's all be honest here. There are very few decent threads on the misc. 99.99% is utter garbage that only fuels people's insecurities and makes people worse rather than better. This is one of the few good threads. The few other good threads are also ones which aim to increase motivation, success or productivity.

What we need to a new forum - a productivity forum. Move the few decent threads from the misc to the new productivity forum, and those of us who only care about success/ productivity and positivity can leave the misc (post porn or whatever and get IP banned) and then share ideas on the new forum.
    Misc Yes Man Crew http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146174783&p=909309803#post909309803
    Meditate every day crew
    No fap/ no porn crew
    Faith in Humanity restored crew http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150516403&p=997581133#post997581133
    Read everyday crew

TDIR will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDIR will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDIR will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDIR will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDIR will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDIR will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDIR will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDIR will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDIR will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDIR will become famous soon enough. (+50) TDIR will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    op please post more

http:/ /forum.bodybuilding .com/showthread.php?t=159018151

Here is some new ****. Remove the spaces. Posted in the misc so probably will get no replies.

I have been busy lately, apologies for the lack of writing. Will get into it again now.
    pursuing knowledge

I never neg. Say what the **** you want

srets has a spectacular aura about. (+250) srets has a spectacular aura about. (+250) srets has a spectacular aura about. (+250) srets has a spectacular aura about. (+250) srets has a spectacular aura about. (+250) srets has a spectacular aura about. (+250) srets has a spectacular aura about. (+250) srets has a spectacular aura about. (+250) srets has a spectacular aura about. (+250) srets has a spectacular aura about. (+250) srets has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    "The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses - behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights."

>slipped disc in lower back crew

Rugby League

From the new thread.

ABSOLUTE FAITH IN YOURSELF

Faith s a very misused word and has largely lost its actual meaning. True faith will not only get you where you want to go, but will bend time and creation itself to your will if used properly.

Here we get into slightly esoteric territory but sometimes it is necessary to do so. Many self help books and videos exaggerated and commercialised the **** out of visualising and faith and therefore, like everything else people overpromise and underdeliver, have made us almost cringe when hearing yet another person speaking about how you just have to "See something in your mind and it will be real, bro!"

It doesn't quite work like this. You can imagine a bicycle in your living room and open your eyes 5 seconds later but no bicycle will be there. You can't materialise something out of nothing instantly. Even Tesla, who could pull actual mechanisms out of the aether and assemble them in his infinite mind, couldn't materialise them with a wink and a snap of the fingers, he still needed time and effort to bring them into physical reality.

However, over the long term, faith moves mountains. I have heard discussions over who would win if "X" took on a Muslim extremist, even on the misc they have come up, and the Muslim extremist wins nearly every time (other than against a pitbull or a silverback). People generally rationalise it as "the extremist wins because he has no fear of death and believes that he is going to heaven". Bottom line is the extremist has absolute faith in what he is doing, no doubt or question plagues and cracks his confidence. The same faith, but in different entities, led people throughout history to become martyrs, to do great and seemingly impossible things.

It was absolute, unshakeable faith in the Marxist ideal which led Castro to maintain his hold on Cuba for essentially his entire life, even his most scathing critics agree that the man himself was completely convinced he was doing the right thing for the Cuban people and that he was essentially incorruptible. Faith in himself led Alexander to rule the known world by the age of 30 (he believed he was the son of Zeus Ammon through divine conception and also that he was the son of the Egyptian God Amon AND descended in pure line from both Hercules and Achilles). People who hold limitless belief in themselves can be called douchebags, can be derided behind closed doors where noone can hear, but noone can argue that they get **** done.

Bertrand Russell said that "the fundamental cause of trouble in the world today is that the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt". People read that and think "So that's why I haven't been able to get anything done, no wonder the world sucks, Russell was right" and then they keep on doing the same **** they have always been doing. Stupidity is a broad term, I'd narrow it down to non-curious. People who are curious about the world learn quickly, hunt for information, and discover great deals of both good and ****. Their wide learning on the world they live in infects them with doubts - they can't hold a single belief because they already know of some other which is equally valid but completely opposed. So they sit on the fence and drown in uncertainty, while people without much curiosity just do their usual ****, the world responds in a predictable way, and they get ahead.

Anyone remember the chubby kid in early primary school, everyone's first encounter with blind stupidity and complete self-faith. You invite him to your house and he plays games with you and you win clearly. He looks you in the eyes, his own betraying no hint of doubt or anything resembling human thought, and says "nah I won that". You kinda try and argue about it but you can't even budge him. At the end he tells you you're cheating, and knowing you won't win, you let him have his little victory, thinking that at least you will never be as big of a piece of **** as him.

But then you grow up and he keeps getting his way in every situation with everyone he comes into contact with, growing more and more confident and full of himself like a snowballing self-fulfilling prophecy. In the end you're 23 and waiting tables, serving him food, while he sits there in an expensive suit and gold rolex, talking to his ****ing hot girlfriend about how he doesn't like his BMW and wants to switch to Audi. He doesn't even recognise you. You sigh, deep down trying to still convince yourself that you're a better person than him and pray for some afterlife absolution while people like him reap all the worldly rewards and benefits while you deal with all the fallout. People like this make **** bosses, **** company, **** everything, yet they are the archetype boss, most often simply because they had absolutely no doubt in their mind their entire life that they were created to get their way over other people.

On the other hand, there are examples of intelligent, curious people who have managed to overcome self-doubt and infect themselves with absolute or near absolute faith - and their legacies move the world forward. There is noone more powerful than a smart person who manages to overcome self-doubt.

Your blind faith in yourself will carry you forward at the rate at which you develop it - some may take a long time coming to terms with it, seeing small proofs here and there, and the faith may get stronger or weaker over the years. Others more open minded and eager to believe in synchronicity and their own place in the universe will see proof sooner and stick with it more firmly.

Essentially, you have to believe that you were born for what you do and that you have your own destiny. You have to ignore adults who laugh at this, old people who shake their head and tell you about that time when they were young and thought the same and then war came and ****ed them up, you have to ignore everything which ever led you to believe you weren't destined for the top, and go forward with absolute conviction in everything you do every single day. It will begin to snowball. At first it will be little things - you'll throw a piece of paper across the room into a wastebasket and get it in, you'll get better at little things, good things suddenly unexpectedly come your way. They were always there, but your filters will change what they filter out, and if you start looking for subtle clues that the world is pleasantly inclined to you, you will eventually find them if you stick with it long enough.

People, especially women, will respond better. Humans in general love someone who knows what they are on about, who is an expert in the field. Most people are so filled with self doubt that anyone else, even someone you suspect is lying to you, is a potential leader as long as THEY seem like they're certain in what they say. Women love it for the security - they like to think their partner knows and controls life itself.

If you can combine a relentless work ethic, a clean lifestyle, courage and absolute self-faith, you will get to where you want to go that much quicker.
    pursuing knowledge

2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bump

Pretty good stuff brah, the faith thing is true, I believe, for example in the beginning of the school year I had great faith in myself and always thought to myself that I would achieve greatness. All in this time I had A's in all my classes or so. Towards the end tho i kinda let myself off started having a whatever attitude and grades went down. Faith in yourself and believing in yourself will take you forward a lot
    R.I.P Greg Plitt
    Texas Crew

Originally Posted by 2010JW View Post
    Bump

Pretty good stuff brah, the faith thing is true, I believe, for example in the beginning of the school year I had great faith in myself and always thought to myself that I would achieve greatness. All in this time I had A's in all my classes or so. Towards the end tho i kinda let myself off started having a whatever attitude and grades went down. Faith in yourself and believing in yourself will take you forward a lot
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Valvano

I think everyone should watch the 30 for 30 on Jimmy V, saw it the other day and am thinking of re-watching it.. And his Espy speech.

His Espy speech ended with this: ""Cancer can take away all of my physical abilities. It cannot touch my mind, it cannot touch my heart, and it cannot touch my soul. And those three things are going to carry on forever. I thank you and God bless you all." "
    ~Misc from work crew~
    ~Misc BJJ Crew~

uscbrah2626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) uscbrah2626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) uscbrah2626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) uscbrah2626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) uscbrah2626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) uscbrah2626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) uscbrah2626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) uscbrah2626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) uscbrah2626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) uscbrah2626 will become famous soon enough. (+50) uscbrah2626 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thought i'de bump this. good stuff brah

lewisyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) lewisyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) lewisyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) lewisyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) lewisyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) lewisyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) lewisyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) lewisyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) lewisyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) lewisyo is on a distinguished road. (+10) lewisyo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    also bumping this. time to get my **** together

adamski335 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamski335 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamski335 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamski335 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamski335 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamski335 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamski335 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamski335 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamski335 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamski335 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamski335 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This thread needs a bump. Awesome job OP, hope you keep on writing.
    ~herniated disc and shoulder impingement sucks but working on it crew~

✰ WE RUNNIN' ✰ OFFICIAL MISC RUNNING CREW ✰ WE RUNNIN' ✰

gethuge123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gethuge123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gethuge123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gethuge123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gethuge123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gethuge123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gethuge123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gethuge123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gethuge123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gethuge123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) gethuge123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just read the tiger story and the faith story.

If you think about it, when were you the most happiest? Most people would say the period of being a kid was the most enjoyable. Most kids don't worry about the future or the past. They are too busy enjoying the present. When I was a kid i rarely thought about yesterdays. or the future. all I wanted to do was have fun in the moment. That only changes once something happens that causes you to worry about the future and the past. For me it was when i immigrated into Canada. I didn't know how to speak English and because of that I got bullied and whatnot etc. This led to me feeling depressed and not being able to enjoy the moment. As a kid it's hard to control your emotions when you don't have any friends.I started to worry about the future wether I would have friends or not and this led me to not enjoying the moment. So I was depressed for a while until I started to make friends, and by high school ended I had many friends. But having friends means you have a lot of outside influences wether good or bad and sometimes you want to be like your friends instead of yourself and thats like what happened in the tiger story. But you need to just live for yourself and not worry about the past because it can't be changed, and the future cause it hasn't came yet. All we have is the moment right now so we need to make the best of it and enjoy it and be happy with it.

With the amount of social media we have these days it's hard to stay focused on your own life, because you always wana live how other people live and it seems liek everyone has a better life then you. But again, you only have control over your life and like OP said every day is a minimovie in yourlife so you need to decide how that movie is going to go. Being in unversity now it's really hard to focus on myself because of the amoutn of people I see everyday that are doing better then me, whether in academis or seems like there having a better time in unversity then me. but if i countinue to worry about these people I know It won't get me anywhere. The only thing I can do is try to enjoy every moment and work hard towards my goals.

Have faith in your self!
    We're all gonna make it.
    Thanks OP for posting this thread. and the website/blog idea would be awesome.

I have written a book about some experiences with "mind-enhancers." Not to be taken seriously and is just a practise at writing a longer novel, but if I've inspired you and you wanna do something back, buy it :P only 5 bucks.

http://www.amazon.com.au/Trips-Alex-.../dp/B00RXRK166
    pursuing knowledge

BodyMatrixxx is not very well liked. (-100) BodyMatrixxx is not very well liked. (-100) BodyMatrixxx is not very well liked. (-100) BodyMatrixxx is not very well liked. (-100) BodyMatrixxx is not very well liked. (-100) BodyMatrixxx is not very well liked. (-100) BodyMatrixxx is not very well liked. (-100) BodyMatrixxx is not very well liked. (-100) BodyMatrixxx is not very well liked. (-100) BodyMatrixxx is not very well liked. (-100) BodyMatrixxx is not very well liked. (-100)
    Awesome motivation

fj123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fj123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fj123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fj123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fj123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fj123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fj123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fj123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fj123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fj123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fj123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by singleplayer View Post
    so i was watching some science doco the other night...something evolution based.

At one point the narrator made a few points on something that got me thinking.

apparently, animals which are preyed on usually have eyes on the side of their heads, so they can always be aware and alert of an attack from both sides.

on the other hand, the predators normally have eyes at the front of their face, because they're the ones doing the hunting. They face forward because they chase their prey and therefore need to be looking ahead.

now think about where your eyes are located for a second.

your eyes face forward. You weren't born a victim, you aren't the ****ing prey. You're a predator. You were born a hunter, not the hunted.

ok, maybe in modern living we don't need to physically hunt prey. But the underlying principle is the same. We were built to go forward in life, to go after what we need and want, and to ignore distractions from all around us.

Live up to your genetics, go after what you want like a ****ing tiger would and get it.

fuuuuuuuuuuuarkkkkk