MarkKacanda is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarkKacanda is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarkKacanda is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarkKacanda is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarkKacanda is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarkKacanda is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarkKacanda is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarkKacanda is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarkKacanda is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarkKacanda is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarkKacanda is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up Massive bsn review!

N.O. XPLODE 2.0

Mixability 8/10
    This product mixes fairly well. It says not to use a blender-bottle when mixing, but honestly; who's going to not use their blender bottle? Expect a 'pop' when opening the bottle. Very few particles in the liquid after shaking for about 20 seconds. The mixed product is kind of chalky.

Taste
    Blue Raz 6/10
    I'm usually a fan of blue raspberry flavored supps. I didn't like N.O. Xplode's too much, however. Especially when using more than one scoop. It gets really old really fast.
    Orange 8/10
    The orange flavor was much better in my honest opinion. I can say I enjoyed it. Tasted like orange cream soda to me!

Energy 8/10
    When first using, two scoops is a good place to start if you're experienced with PWO's or drink a lot of caffeinated drinks. After about fifteen minutes after consuming, it kicked in. So much energy I didn't even know what to do with it. Set after set after set after set performed tirelessly. After about 45 minutes, it slowly wore off and I felt elevated and calm. Still energetic, just not raging anymore. A perfect mindset to get some steady-state cardio in. I felt no crash. There is a downside, however. After two weeks or so, I had to elevate my dosage to three scoops to feel that same way. The three scoop-dosage was effective until the tub was empty.

Pump 8/10
    I have gotten some sweet pumps off of this product. Even as my tolerance slowly built off of two scoops, the pump NEVER failed. Always tight-skinned as I left the gym! There is a great prop. blend of all sorts of ingredients! I would love to know how much of each there is in there, but I guess I'll have to wait for N.O. Xplode 3.0 to see if they are disclosed

Overall 8/10
    This is a great pre-workout! It's not the best I've ever used, but it's far from the worst! The fact that it isn't 'super-concentrated' makes it a great product for people just entering the world of PWOs, as they can choose their dosage. I will definitely buy this product again.

CELLMASS

Mixability 9/10
    Very rarely when I use a blender bottle to mix this do I ever have any particles floating around. Consistent 95% of the time! Awesome!

Taste
    Arctic Berry 10/10
    This flavor is absolutely amazing. Reminds me of fruity pebbles! I could drink it all day! (Of course, I don't :P)

Fruit Punch 8/10
    This flavor is great; not too different than arctic berry. I don't like it as much. It's not as sweet IMO.

Grape Cooler 8/10
    Awesome alternative to the other flavors. Tastes awesome as well. Very sweet.

Recovery 8.5/10
    I always feel better the next day after using Cellmass post-workout and before bed. Consistency is key with this product. Follow the instructions and DON'T eat until 30 minutes afterwards. Takes a lot of the soreness away. I promise you'll notice right away. It's great to see those novel sources of creatine, however they haven't really been backed by too many clinical trials compared to monohydrate.

Overall 9/10
    I back this product 100% and have been using it for over a year now. It's effective and tastes great! My favorite creatine product. (I've used SizeOn Max Per., ON Creatine/Taurine/Glutamine, and just plain old monohydrate.) It's not always cheap at stores, but I'm sure if one shops around they'll be able to find a deal on it!

SYNTHA-6

Mixability 10/10
    Always mixes consistently with water. I only ever use it with water. 10-15 seconds in a blender bottle will do the trick and just a few seconds in a blender.

Taste *note these are all mixed with water
    Chocolate Milkshake 9/10 Great, tastes just like chocolate milk

Chocolate Mint 10/10 My personal favorite. Tastes like Andes chocolates.

Vanilla Milkshake 8/10 Pretty good, I'm usually not a fan of vanilla flavors. However, my sister uses it, so sometimes I snag some from her :P

Chocolate Peanut Butter 10/10 Second favorite. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups anyone?

Mochaccino 7.5/10 Tastes pretty good. Has a weird aftertaste IMO. Mixed with sugar-free vanilla almond milk to make it taste much better.

Caramel Latte 7/10 Eh. Not much of a fan of this one. Very sweet. But I'm it's just right for someone with a sweet tooth and a love of Starbucks!

Strawberry 7/10 *RTD Tasted good to me. Too sweet.

Banana 6/10 *RTD Nasty aftertaste, I'd avoid this one.

Overall 9/10
    I'm a Syntha-6 fanboy and used it for quite a long time! My favorite protein. Great blend. It keeps me full for hours. However, it too can be a little pricey for only 50-some servings. Also, I would like to see more than 22g of protein for the price I'm paying. I still love it and will continue to use it. Highly recommended if you care about taste as much as I do.

HyperFX

Mixability 7/10
    It mixes okay. Smoother than N.O. Xplode, but the black pepper usually floats around and makes for an unpleasant surprise when you bite into it. Also, the 'popping' will occur if mixed with a blender bottle.

Taste 8/10
    I have only tried the Blue Raz. It tastes great. Much better than N.O. Xplode. However, as stated early, the black pepper does make it a little tangy. I dig it though. I love hot food

Energy 10/10
    Explosive energy. I love to use it on cardio days. I can spend an hour on the stepmill relentlessly tearing it up. There are no NO producing products in here. I've taken with other pump products such as Nanostim by Muscletech and it works great with pretty much anything. However, if I want a pump, I'll just take NO Xplode or another product. HyperFX is strictly energy. I feel very focused when i take HyperFX. No crash. I love the fact that there is no geranium in here.

Test Boosting ?/10
    BSN claims that it can help with test boosting through DAA and vitamin D. I don't take it consistently enough to be able to tell. I'd love to know someone else's experience with the product. I'm very curious about this aspect of the product.

Overall 9/10
    Very cost effective at +/- 25 bucks for over a month's worth of servings. SOLID. Great change-up from NO Xplode. Great job BSN!

Will add AminoX and Atro-Phex soon. I also plan on picking up Hyper Shred so expect a review of that some time soon.

ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Awesome man! Thanks for taking the time to type this all up!
    Professional Wrestler
    Current South Korea PWS Heavyweight Champion
    Twitter - @RyanOshun
    Instagram - RyanOshun