CurlsintheRack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CurlsintheRack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CurlsintheRack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CurlsintheRack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CurlsintheRack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CurlsintheRack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Stacking OxyElite Pro with DS Craze OK?

For the past two weeks, I've been using 2 scoops of DS Craze preworkout. Would it be alright to continue to use this supplement (reducing the serving to 1 scoop) while also taking 1 capsule of OxyElite Pro preworkout? Excuse me if this topic has come up previously; I tried searching, but I couldn't find anything.

richquinn12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That's a lot of caffeine. I'd save your craze until you're done with the fat burner
    R.I.P Zyzz, Steve Jobs, JP, Will

veni vidi vici

bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000) bgben is just really nice. (+1000)
    Try it and see how you react to it. If its too much for you then cut back or maybe only take one and not both. I am not caffeine sensitive. I drink a pot of coffee a day, then at 5:30 take some AAEFX K-Otic for my workout.
    P/RR/S
    NGA Natural Pro Body Builder
    NGA Pro Bodybuilder(4/10/2010)
    NPC/NGA Competitor
    AAEFX Board Rep and Natural Freak

Brolympics Gold Medalist Corey_Ellis's Avatar
    Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dont be surprised if you get hit with the infamous stim-dick.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

CurlsintheRack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CurlsintheRack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CurlsintheRack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CurlsintheRack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CurlsintheRack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CurlsintheRack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So, I tried it last night before a leg workout. I took 1 scoop of Craze, 1 capsule of OEP, and BCAAs. I wasn't all that wired, but I was sweating out of control. At the beginning I felt a little weird, so I'm going to try just taking OEP next workout and see how it goes.

Stim-dick, absolutely.

Does anyone know how much caffeine is in Craze? The only answer I've found is "under 100mg." Anywhere from 1 to 99...awesome. Let's say, theoretically, Craze has 100mg of caffeine. That + 100mg in OEP = ~ 3 cups of coffee. Meh.

chimeranD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chimeranD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chimeranD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chimeranD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chimeranD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chimeranD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chimeranD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chimeranD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chimeranD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chimeranD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chimeranD has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by CurlsintheRack View Post
    So, I tried it last night before a leg workout. I took 1 scoop of Craze, 1 capsule of OEP, and BCAAs. I wasn't all that wired, but I was sweating out of control. At the beginning I felt a little weird, so I'm going to try just taking OEP next workout and see how it goes.

Stim-dick, absolutely.

Does anyone know how much caffeine is in Craze? The only answer I've found is "under 100mg." Anywhere from 1 to 99...awesome. Let's say, theoretically, Craze has 100mg of caffeine. That + 100mg in OEP = ~ 3 cups of coffee. Meh.
    I think it's only about 40mg. In any case, I believe Craze amplifies the effects of other stimulants, so taking it with anything else can cause some bad side effects. The general consensus is take it alone, on an empty stomach. If you're very stim tolerant maybe take a little extra caffeine (100mg). It's not the amount of caffeine in craze isn't what gives the focus and intense workouts, it's very foolish to take OEP at the same time, especially since OEP contains other stimulants as well.

fortes fortuna adiuvat itzDodge's Avatar
    itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by CurlsintheRack View Post

Stim-dick, absolutely.

80mg per scoop

You were sweating likely due to the rauwolscine in OEP, if it still contains that. It's an a2 antagonist and will increase blood flow to extremities and this generally leads to more sweating. When I take EC+AB before cardio I'm drowning in my sweat as well. I'd be careful adding in more scoops of Craze, just cause 1 is nice with OEP doesn't mean 2 won't make you feel sick.
    NSCA CSCS

Online Coach and Brofessor
    http://www.biggerfastersmarter.com/

Oh, no. I will definitely not be taking any extra scoops. I'm just going to take OEP preworkout and BCAAs. Thanks for the help fellas.