Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    4plate is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4plate is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4plate is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4plate is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4plate is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4plate is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4plate is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4plate is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4plate is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4plate is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4plate is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Parachuter posted this link in his log

http://www.70sbig.com/blog/2010/04/m...earing-a-belt/

This is the video from it which I found pretty helpful

You know you are a powerlifter when:
    You check your squat depth when sitting on the toilet.
    You work on perfecting your squat explosiveness when getting off the toilet.

parachuter is a name known to all. (+5000) parachuter is a name known to all. (+5000) parachuter is a name known to all. (+5000) parachuter is a name known to all. (+5000) parachuter is a name known to all. (+5000) parachuter is a name known to all. (+5000) parachuter is a name known to all. (+5000) parachuter is a name known to all. (+5000) parachuter is a name known to all. (+5000) parachuter is a name known to all. (+5000) parachuter is a name known to all. (+5000)
    70sbig is gold, f*cking love that website.
    500+

(UWaterloo 2018)

AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AlphaSaiyan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by 4plate View Post
    Aight, pmed you back broseph.

I loled irl when the guy was like: Hes ok! He has cat like reflexes and moved out of the way lololol.
    Thats cool though

random image that I loled at

lol'd

InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000) InfiniteExcel is a name known to all. (+5000)
    How's Tennis? Lifting?
    Highlights: http://www.youtube.com/user/bkbrawla666/videos

4plate is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4plate is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4plate is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4plate is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4plate is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4plate is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4plate is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4plate is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4plate is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4plate is on a distinguished road. (+10) 4plate is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by InfiniteExcel View Post
    How's Tennis? Lifting?
    Tennis is going great, I've made the team and so far it looks like I'll be starting in singles.
    The conditioning is killing me though, so much footwork/agility/sprints lol. The thing that was the toughest was probably the 85 F weather. It was beautiful but soo hot. I've been so tired after practice that I just went home. I loled when the coach had us do bodyweight squats for one of the drills. He emphasized depth and kinda knew what he was talking about, I was really surprised. We also did lunges across 3 tennis courts which burned like a mofo. Its supposed to be 40-55 this entire week so it won't be as tough, maybe I'll try to get into the gym to do some light weight stuff.

School is kicking my as$, I'm behind in math because of the transfer because my school did everything in a different order than this school. I have a quiz to make up sometime this week and another one coming on thursday. I have a H.Bio test tomorrow and a Spanish skit due also. On top of that I have crappy History homework that I'll get done in 10 mins but its so boring that it will take me 30 because I'll be taking a break every 5 mins to check ******** and bb forums lol.

Somehow I'll survive it, I always do.

parachuter is a name known to all. (+5000) parachuter is a name known to all. (+5000) parachuter is a name known to all. (+5000) parachuter is a name known to all. (+5000) parachuter is a name known to all. (+5000) parachuter is a name known to all. (+5000) parachuter is a name known to all. (+5000) parachuter is a name known to all. (+5000) parachuter is a name known to all. (+5000) parachuter is a name known to all. (+5000) parachuter is a name known to all. (+5000)
    so no lifting ?
    500+

(UWaterloo 2018)

Originally Posted by parachuter View Post
    so no lifting ?
    Nope :/ Not for a little while. I'll definitely start again by june 11th. Already wrote out the first 11 weeks of SS on a piece of paper.

So here are some pics from before the dance

She is in the girl in the red

I was like licking my lip or some **** lol idk

Her mom took some pics of us, so I'm waiting on her to upload those.

EDIT:
    Last edited by 4plate; 03-26-2012 at 06:21 PM. Reason: More pics