Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abuseme is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by sketchyjerrod View Post
    Somedays its super bad, I tried eating gummy bears right after my workout and that seams to help, if I take it a half an hour before I get to the gym I get jittery, tingles, and I feel cold, during the workout Im usually fine but sometimes I get a sensation of where Im slightly short of breath, other times I feel great and get a fantastic workout. Im iffy about this product
    Originally Posted by 1221pipe View Post
    I drank this before my work out and after 1 hour of training I get dizzy what should I do?
    Originally Posted by goldmember91 View Post
    I just bought a can of assault and experienced the same symptoms of dizziness. Like you, I was only using about 1/4 of a scoop since it's so sweet. I was really worried since vertigo seems to run in my family. I'm going to stop taking the assault and see if switching back to gatorade eliminates the dizzy spells. It was horrible. After benching or any other exercise requiring me to lay down, I'd have to sit for about 30 seconds to a minute before the room stopped spinning. I'll let you know if the dizzy spells go away in the next few days as I take the assault out of my diet.

Thanks!
    Goldmember91

strong 1rd posts...
    -[Bench: 255x1]-
    --[Squat: 345x1]--
    ---[Dead: 355x1]---
    ----[Total: 935]----

Brahrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brahrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brahrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brahrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brahrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brahrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brahrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brahrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brahrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brahrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brahrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ok I want to do a followup post from the one I made yesterday as it wasn't my intention to try to scare anyone away from this product. I ended up pacing around the house for at least an hour, thought I was going to have a heart attack and then felt tingliness in my hands and feet on the left side and a slight numbness. Sign of a stroke right? Well, no I don't know about that. I'm 23 years old in a month, and I looked up panic attack symptoms and they seemed to match up better. When I woke up this morning and started looking up ischemic stroke I felt my left leg start to feel weird again and so that lends further evidence to a lot of this was all in my head.

I still don't know whats in assault that gave me this panic attack because I go through two scoops of c4 just fine. I did notice that assault has protein-powder sized scoops as compared to the small c4 scoops. Just make sure that no matter how resistant you are to your current PWO, always start at the recommended dosage. There is a good chance that assault is a great product I just don't know if its for me and would love to return it but I don't know if its possible since I opened one of the tubs and took a scoop and a half out of it.

Another thing is make sure you eat. I hadn't ate much prior to taking it and that could have intensified it's effects on me.
    When you�re out there partying, horsing around, someone out there at the same time is working hard. Someone is getting smarter and someone is winning. Just remember that. - Arnold Schwarzenegger

ruven4488 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post I thought it was just me

I am having very similar side effects
    I had recently went throw eye blurryness issue and which turned out I had to much " blood flow " in my system which caused the vein behind my to "leak fluid" behind my eye which I found out with a eye exam too , the doctor told me to lay off the stims and recently had a similar experience with a different product , so that brings me back to the title that seems push my eye to strain

Lack of Water in my system
    Food in my tummy
    Family history of eye issues
    Just bad batch or sensitivity to certain spots ingredients

Regardless I think with me I checked all the above boxes lol and going to head back to more "natural pre workout mixes "