Page 1 of 98 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    Progressive Overload Anthonyxavcx's Avatar
    Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

AVC's Terminator Training Log

Enough of this 16-17% nonsense, it's time to get ripped. I'm on a personal mission to become a T-800 terminator.

See the resemblance? xD

Logging all of my lifts/foods in here, going for a 12 week cut. We'll see where I am at that point. Until then, it's time to lift heavy, hit macros, kick some names, and take some ass. Let's get it!

Target macros - under 2500 cal daily, possibly a tad lower on rest days.
    P~210, C~160, F~100 (2380 cal)

PRs as of 2/27
    Deads - 375 x 6
    Squats - Gotta make sure my form's acceptable tomorrow, will update. Don't wanna cheat myself/lie.
    Bench - Not sure, pretty ****in low. Low low 200s.

2/27 - CHEST & TRIS!

Lifts:

DB Incline Press - 60 x 10, 70 x 10, 80 x 8, 85 x 5-6, 85 x 5 (spots on these last two from my buddy Danimal)
    DB Press - 70 x 9, 70 x 8, 70 x 8
    DB Flies - 50 x 10, 50 x 9
    Decline Close Grip Bench - 135 x 7, 125 x 8
    Overhead Tricep DB Extension - 85 x 5, 75 x 6, 60 x 9

Less volume today than usual, felt pretty good though. Didn't take my chest all the way to exhaustion by doing another exercise/pushups... didn't have the time, also didn't want to. I do wish I could have done a bit more for tris but I had to rush to class. Good day, overall.

Foodz:

I'll make this more interesting in the future, didn't feel like going too crazy into the IIFYM freedoms today. When I do, you'll see it in all of its glory, I can promise that. Thanks for checking in and following along if you decide to. It means a lot.
    Last edited by Anthonyxavcx; 02-27-2012 at 08:16 PM.
    Boston - UMass - Sales brah

"It actually happens quite a bit where the guy who you think will do well, doesn't. But the guy no one expected, the one with the warrior spirit, emerges victorious. It is quite common." - Boris Sheiko

Training log - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142685011
    IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Day two of the cut. I've realized how drastically I was under eating for my last cut... I'm thinking back on countless meals consisting of salad with no dressing and 2 oz of chicken. My fat intake must have been practically nothing, it's crazy. Explains the almost weekly binges I suppose! Having an extremely easy time staying on pace for this one. I'm gonna consider this my first real cut, since a) I'm fairly happy with my lifts for the first time and b) it's going to be a real cut, not a 3 month exercise in malnutrition, exhaustion, and strength loss. I love that I'm learning so much.

2/28 - LEGS & ABS!

Lifts:

Squats* - Frustration. See below.
    Quad Extension Machine - 210 x 10, 210 x 9, 190 x 7 - 15 second rest - 130 x 7
    Hamstring Curl Machine - 150 x 15, 150 x 13
    Standing Calf Raise (Smith Machine) - 275 x 12, 325 x 12, Drop Set - 375 x 4 - 275 x 6 - 185 x 13
    Ab Circuit - Decline Crunches, 20 lb behind head x 10
    Explosive Bodyweight Squats - 20
    Russian Twist on Decline w/ 25 lb plate - 17, into bodyweight burnout
    EBW/Jump Squats - 15
    Decline Crunches, 10 lb x 10, BW burnout
    EBW/Jump Squats - 15
    Russian Twist w/ 25 - 9, into bw burnout
    EBW Squats - 15

*Re-assessed my depth today. Sorta hurt to check my ego but I knew it had to be done. Ended up doing 4-5 sets from 225-275, still haven't dialed in my form. The reason for all of the frustration is the simple fact that on the reps I went super low, I found the weight (225) to be super easy. Then I'd do another 4-5 reps, and 2-3 of them would be half-assed, and I wouldn't have any clue (I had my buddy Dan watch and let me know which reps sucked and which were good). It's like I can't physically tell when I'm low enough. Gonna go even lower on weight next week, to start at least, until I can get my ass low enough every time.

Foodz

Time to watch a movie for class and respond to it, then hit the hay. Doing some cardio tomorrow, might break out the wraps and the gloves and go to work on the heavy bag a bit! And probably some light biking. It's gonna be nice to do something on Wednesdays now, for the last few months I was bulking a bit and avoiding activity on Wednesdays. I hated the break between classes... super boring.

"It actually happens quite a bit where the guy who you think will do well, doesn't. But the guy no one expected, the one with the warrior spirit, emerges victorious. It is quite common." - Boris Sheiko

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

Didn't end up doing anything physical today. Took it easy in that regard. Ate a bit less than I have been but not much less, I'm already noticing my abs are more defined. Don't want to lose too much too quickly, I haven't weighed myself yet. I have to get my scale from my house and bring it up to school to keep track of things.

2/29 - rest day =(

Foodz

Back and bis tomorrow! Siked. Possible incoming deadlift PR! We'll see how it goes.

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

Experimenting with fasted lifting today. Well, sort of. I'm taking my Assault beforehand, so that's like 70 cal, but besides that I won't have eaten since about 11 last night. I'm not a huge proponent of nutrient timing, but I hate lifting on a full stomach and I didn't really have time to eat 2.5+ hours beforehand so **** it, let's see how it goes. I'll drink some of my UPSlabs BCAAs up too, sorta wanna use what little is left of the tub up before my xtend gets here anyway. More later.

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

Well, I definitely didn't hit a PR on deads =( Not too worried about strength loss, I generally would be on my 4th day of the cut but I'm gonna chalk this one up to being fasted, and also being sick last week and having to skip back/bi day. Haven't done deads in 2 weeks, since my last PR. Going to take a video next week and make sure my back isn't rounding... felt less sure of my form today than I normally do. Not a bad day overall, just a little tired. Probably going to start eating 1 small meal before every lift, I just feel stronger if I do.

3/1 - BACK & BIS!

Lifts
    Deads - Warmups with bar, 135, 225. 315 x 6, 335 x 5, moved to straps. 365 x 5, 365 x 5 (last one was a force... like I said, video next week)
    Seated Cable Rows, Close Grip - 80 x 12, 90 x 10, 100 x 5 - 15 second pause - 70 x 7
    DB One Arm Rows - 70 x 12, 85 x 9, 95 x 6
    DB Hammer Curls - 45 x 7, 45 x 7, 50 x 4 into 40 x 3 into 30 x 4 - Felt weak as **** for this, don't normally do both seated and one arm rows before doing any bi-specific work
    Wide Grip Pulldowns - 60 x 4 straight into 42.5 x 7, 50 x 5 straight into 40 x 8 - absolutely exhausted by this point, also one of my worst exercises (besides bench). Will work on doing these early & heavy once I bulk up again =/
    DB Twisting Curls - 30 x 9, 25 x 8 into 20 x 6

Had to rush at the end, ended up being late to class anyway. Gonna start going early for sure on Thursdays, especially if I end up adding in cardio on certain days. Not upset with my lifts, my rows were great in terms of personal numbers from my recent workouts. I felt like a pansy curling but who gives a ****, I was worn out from the back work, I did it on purpose.

Foodz

Nothing too nuts. Though I did get a free pack of M&Ms leaving the dining common. Gonna have to watch out for those. I'm planning on eating something else to get closer to 2500 for the day, considering I lifted hard and I'm seeing changes really quick... also don't want the strength loss to continue, that would shatter my theory as to its cause. Not worried about it, though.

Considering adding in a carb up day once every 11-14 days or so, anyone have any opinions on this? Maybe after 2 days where I take in under 100g? I don't feel restricted at all, not worried about adding in a cheat day, just wondering if anyone has any opinions. I'm not sure my deficit is really big enough to make a carb up day a good idea.

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    im in bro. You've definitely got some good mass so once your BF% is lower you should have a pretty damn good physique. Lifts are looking solid too, 375 x 6 DL is pretty sick. Nice seeing you following an IIFYM approach even on a cut. I see that ice cream and m&ms in there today lol...as for a re-feed, i think you should go a few weeks without having one and see how you are doing. I don't think they become that necessary until your body fat has already dropped substantially (or your calories become extremely low). Im definitely not an expert on this topic, but in the few contest prep logs I lurk in, they don't seem to start frequent refeeds until they hit single digit body fat.
    xTUNAx CREW
    SOYBOY CREW

Thanks for following man! That's awesome.

Yeah, I pulled that for deads a few weeks back and felt pretty good about it, though the 5th and 6th were struggles. I wanted it bad, haha. Wasn't quite as fired up today, meh. First time ever doing dead lifts with a lifting partner, sort of lowered my intensity. But now I'm just making excuses, haha. And yeah, I still eat mostly conventionally healthy foods since I've grown to enjoy them / find it easier to hit macros doing so, but I went so long without the carbs I used to love that I don't really mind passing on most of em now... hence the ice cream and M&Ms! Gotta love it, haha. As for the refeeds, basically confirmed what I thought exactly, it seems like the whole carb cycling mentality is similar and both of those things are only employed by seriously ripped dudes. Not necessary... yet =p

P.S. - he was a habitual... line steppa
    Last edited by Anthonyxavcx; 03-01-2012 at 08:56 PM.

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

Late update, was busy doing questionable things... as you'll see in my log for yesterday...

3/2 - SHOULDERS & ABS!

Smith Machine Shoulder Press - 95 Warmup, 135 x 7, 135 x 6, 135 x 5
    Reverse DB Flies – 35 x 12, 45 x 10, 55 x 6 into 25 x 8
    DB Shrugs/DB One Arm Upright Rows – 75 x 12/45 x 7, 85 x 10/45 x 7, 105 x 8/60 x 5 into 55 x 10/35 x 9
    Seated DB Press/Seated Lateral Raises – 50 x 9/15 x 10-12, 50 x 5/15 x 8 into 10 x 5, 35 x 9/15 x 6 into 10 x 6
    Weighted Decline Crunches – 25 x 9, 20 x 9, 10 x 10 with 3-4 BW after each
    DB Side Bends/Standing DB Lateral Raises/Leg Lifts – 75 x 12/15 x 10/20, 85 x 10/burnout/18

Pretty solid day today. Worked up a good sweat, something I definitely didn't do for my last shoulder day (was lifting at a friend's house sharing minimal space / weights, took like 90 minutes without ab work). I felt pretty week on the smith machine, I'm not sure though since I haven't done that exercise in a long time. I know I did more weight without the rack 2 weeks ago so I'm not sure what to make of that. Maybe the guidance is something of a hindrance in the exercise...? Who knows.

Here's where things get interesting. I went out last night...

Foodz

Tried out Berkhan's method, sort of... stayed relatively close to his parameters. Not too much damage done. I did however get way, way too drunk, something I'm apt to do when I go out, and order food. The good news? A) I ordered a grilled chicken salad and B) I passed out before it showed up. Eating that bad boy tonight. College... Hard to believe I used to do this type of **** twice a week, every week... and my friends still do...

Today was a rest day. Planning on doing some cardio of some sort tomorrow, whether it be hitting the heavy bag, biking, or basketball... decisions, decisions. Eating closer to 2200 today to make up for the rest day / last night. I'll throw up today's food when I'm done, it won't be too exciting =/

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Innn, we've got similar journey to success ahead!
    Log to athleticism and aesthetics: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142760141

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take." - Wayne Gretzky

Always repping back.

Originally Posted by MrCarl. View Post
    Innn, we've got similar journey to success ahead!
    Thanks bro! Get after it!

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

3/3 - Rest =(

Foodz

Nothing special today, had a pretty good burger with an egg/bacon on it from the vendor outside of the UMass b ball game tonight. Goin to the A-10 tourney with a 20-10 record, it's a serious longshot but there could be some potential for the D1 championship if we win it. Woo woo!

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

Didn't do **** today. Lots of homework happening right now, taking a minute break to post this then back to it for a few hours =/

3/4 - Rest =(

Eatz

And a few good pics...

"Power Lifter" omelette from the diner near my school. So good. Egg whites, turkey, American cheese, peppers & onions. No idea on the macros, I figured about 4 oz turkey, 2 slices of cheese, a serious serving of egg whites.

Dinner. Didn't eat much of the pork, sorta sucked. Had some spinach/peppers/onions/tuna/cottage cheese, too. Btw, every time I put "McDonalds side salad" that's just negligible veggies, always the ones listed above. Too lazy to make a custom food for it. Made some decent sludge with a scoop of my new chocolate malt ON whey, 14 M&Ms, and some water. Put it in the fridge for a few, then topped it with half a serving of Frosted Toast Crunch and went at it. Not bad. Time to finish reading "Medea" and respond to it, awesome. I ****ing hate this class.

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

wow, today ****ing sucked. updates later. fuuuuuuuuuuuuu

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

Originally Posted by MrCarl. View Post
    Don't let that little fact bother you. I know I can easily lose 2 reps when having a bad day and gaining them back next week when feeling stronger.
    Thanks for the reassurance man, i know it's probably nothing serious/longterm. You can't lose that much strength in a few days. Friday I felt strong, hah. Still feelsbad.

My supplement order just came in, got a fat burning stack I didn't plan on using for another 3 or 4 weeks... might have to postpone it for quite a bit longer if the weight loss continues at this rate. Gotta weigh in tomorrow so I have a reference point.

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    off days are bound to happen man. I experience them 1-2 times a month even whilst bulking, so definitely nothing to worry about. Especially since you were running on little sleep. Just kill it next sesh!
    xTUNAx CREW
    SOYBOY CREW

Yeah, you right dawg you right.

Thinking I definitely underestimated my calories today, had to be about 3k, but shrug. This is what I came up with, close as I could come with guessing for alot of it.

I feel a lot more awake tonight than I did earlier... I felt like complete **** for a few hours after leaving the gym too, had a few classes to get through before I could eat a real meal. Feasted at about 5 and felt a whole lot better afterwards. I'm thinking tomorrow's gonna be a good day =p

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

Three words for today: Ass to grass.

Today was ****ing great. I was so happy to see that yesterday really was just a fluke, hah. Finally got my squats in check, have some realistic accurate numbers for em now. Today was also the first time using my new green apple xtend... ****ing delicious. I'm not attributing my freakish energy and lack of tiredness today to the xtend but it was definitely a welcome addition to the workout. Tastes infinitely better than the USPLabs BCAA I got like 6-7 months back. Anyway, on to the lifts!

3/6 - LEGS & ABS!

Lifts
    ATG Squats - Warmups with bar, 95, 135 - 185 x 10, 205 x 10, 225 x 10, 235 x 8 - Happy to know I can at least do this with legitimate squats. Got low like Lil Jon. Feltgoodman.
    DB Walking Lunges - 55 x 10, 60 x 8, 60 x 6, 45 x 9
    Hamstring Curls/Quad Extensions - 190 x 10/170 x 13, 170 x 10/170 x 12, 165 x 10/165 x 8 into 130 x 5
    Standing Calf Raises – 1 leg Alternating 135 x 13, 1 leg Alt 135 x 12, 1 leg Alt 135 x 10 into 1 leg Alt 135 x 5 into 2 leg 135 x 15
    Russian Twists (15 explosive bodyweight squats between sets 1 and 2, 2 and 3) – 35 x 13, 35 x 12, 45 x 10
    Hanging Leg Raise/Captain’s Chair/Reverse Crunch burnout – 7/15/10, 4/12/10

I'm back, baby! Ended up seeing my best friend (who may have FINALLY agreed to let me show him how to lift) on a bike machine as I was leaving, so I hopped on the bike next to him for like 8 minutes. Nothing to speak about, but I was surprised my legs weren't sore at all. The 20 minute uphill walk back to my dorm later in the night killed though. Pulsing in my quads. Probably shouldn't have hoofed it so hard. The food for today was pretty ****ing awesome.

Il Cibo!

The poptart and half of the whey/peanut butter was actually a sludge concoction with the toasted poptart on top. Mmmmmmmm. Inspired by some pics in the Sludge Eating Now thread, as well as by the new t shirt I ordered;

Cannot ****ing wait for that to come in. Going to sleep much happier tonight than I did last night!

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

Rest day today. My bodyfat caliper was waiting at my door when I got home from working a double, so that was cool (I had a 10$ amazon credit from my Discover card, it was $5, why not?). Until I remembered how warped my abs/spine are, i look/am a lot leaner on my right side, where it says to measure. I got a reading of 11 mm putting me at about 11.5% bf which is definitely a bit low... on my other side it reads about 17%. So ****ed. I guess maybe I'm in the middle! Haha. Also lost my phone again today because I am the biggest ****ing moron walking this planet. Fingers crossed that I get it back this time =/

3/7 - Rest =( (I needed it to be honest)

Eats

"Late night macro treat" was some simple sludge (half tbsp pb, half scoop whey) with a third of a golden grahams peanut butter/chocolate candy bar and a quarter of a strawberry poptart =p Hit the spot. Time for bed. Back and Bis in the morning, HOORAH.

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

Too tired to elaborate. Was a good day. Time for sleep.

3/8 - BACK & BIS!

Lifts

Deads - Warmups, 295 x 5, 325 x 5, 345 x 3 (and a half xD) - to straps - 345 x 5, 345 x 4 - Slight dropoff here, no lapses in form though.
    Pendlay BB Rows - 115 x 6, 115 x 6, 105 x 8 - I am horrendous at these. Gotta work on em... probably a big reason my bench ****ing blows.
    One Arm DB Rows - 75 x 12, 85 x 10, 95 x 7-8 - PR i guess =p Could only get 7 on my left after getting 8 on my right though, that hasn't happened forever. Sweating balls at this point.
    Wide Pulldowns - 50 x 12, 50 x 12
    DB Twist Curls - 30 x 10, 35 x 8, 40 x 6
    EZ Bar Preachers - 25s x 6, 20s x 7, 15s x 9 - Least I've ever done on these, felt good. Was so worn out.
    Hammers - 25 x 12, 40 x 6 into 30 x 4 into 20 x 6 burnout

Mange

Night.
    Last edited by Anthonyxavcx; 03-08-2012 at 10:40 PM.

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

This week's finally ****ing over. Too bad I have to work for the next 4 days along with a ****load of schoolwork. Whatever, heading to Brooklyn for spring break to help my buddy make a movie. Can't complain.

3/9 - SHOULDERS & ABS!

Lifts

DB Press – WU, 40 x 10, 55 x 10, 65 x 5, 55 x 9
    Reverse DB Flies – 35 x 12, 45 x 10, 55 x 6 into 25 x 8
    Smith Machine Shrugs (Behind the Back) – 135 Warmup, 185 x 12, 205 x 10, 225 x 8? 10?
    DB One Arm Upright Rows – 40 x 10, 50 x 8, 60 x 6 into 40 x 8
    DB Press/Lateral Raise – 40 x 13/15 x 10, 40 x 10/15 x 5 into 10 x 7
    Weighted Decline Situps – 25 x 10, 25 x 9 into BW burnout, 10 x 10 into BW burnout
    Russian Twist/Lateral Raise – 25 x 12/10 x 12, 25 x 10/10 x 12, 25 x 8
    Planks – 60 seconds, 30 sec rest, Right Side 60, 30 rest, Left Side 60
    Bike – 7 minutes (hardcore)

Pretty solid day. I'm not one to praise supplements too much (i have a little fat burner stack sitting unopened on my desk, i'll get around to using it when i get lean enough and see what i think of it) but I think this green apple xtend is the ****. In a good way, the way the kids say it. Tastes delicious, allows me to drink less ounces of fluid than if I was just drinking water (much appreciated for days when I do abs, hate that sloshing feeling when your stomach has too much fluid in it and you're doing leg lifts), and I'm fully awake/energized after a 80 minute+ gym session. Definitely recommend this ****.

Tonight's my buddy's 21st. Heading to an awesome local spot (Amherst Brewing Company, wus good) for dinner. Macros for the day so far:

Cal: 983
    P: 95
    C: 73
    F: 34

Planning on ordering a fairly macro-friendly brah style entre... and this for dessert;

Fried Oreo Sundae
    Unbelievable! Battered crispy-fried Oreo cookies topped with vanilla or chocolate ice cream, chocolate syrup, and whipped cream.

Updates later.

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

No sunday =( Went with a bison burger instead =p ate half the bun, bout a third of the fries, and some nachos. Just waked back from some party, 50 minute walk. Getting in at 4:20. Feels****tyman. Least my diet was on! Considering making some sludge for comfort and passing out. Post food tomorrow.

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

Ate too much yesterday and today. Eh. Proabably around 3k yesterday, around 3200 today. Not worth posting the logs, awful estimations everywhere. It's alot easier to manage eating right/calculating my **** during the week. It'll be even easier when I'm the one making all of the food, and i can actually measure ****/know which ingredients are in what i'm eating without taking someone's word/guessing. Considering doing chest/tris tomorrow instead of taking a rest/cardio day and pushing chest off till monday. I like the idea of a 6 day cycle, considering doing 2 in a row followed by 1 day of full body hiit and 1 rest day. Then back to my normal 1 week rotation. Why not, right? Plus, my Tuesday is going to ****ing suck this week, gotta be up at 5:15 for work/class... would be a good day for a rest day.

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

So what did we learn today? It's easy to eat <2k calories when you wake up at 3:30.

3/11 - CHEST & TRIS!

Lifts

Incline DB – 55 WU x 11, 70 x 10, 80 x 6, 80 x 5
    DB Press – 70 x 8, 65 x 7, 60 x 8
    Incline Flies – 40 x 11, 40 x 10, 40 x 9
    Standing Tri Extension – 75 x 12, 75 x 10, 75 x 8 - Was alone today, wanted to do more weight/reps but... bit dangerous, hah.
    Close Grip Decline – 95 x 15, 115 x 10, 115 x 8
    Rope Pulldowns/Wide Pushups – 40 x 15/13, 50 x 4 – 40 x 3 – 30 x 7/10
    50 cals on bike (~6 min)

Eats

Not a bad day. Still holding a lot of water from the past two days... may have been a bit higher than I thought in cals yesterday =/ Still working on the strictness on weekends, even without drinking. Not worried about it, gonna hit squats with a vengeance tomorrow.
    Last edited by Anthonyxavcx; 03-11-2012 at 10:36 PM.

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

Solid day today. Diet was basically exactly what I want for a workout day. I've been sipping Xtend at night... during workouts... sometimes in the morning... i just love the ****. not much, maybe 1.5 scoops in a workout and 1, maybe a tad more throughout the rest of the day. No real reasoning there, i just love it like i said, hah. And i figure it can't really hurt if I'm eating under 2500 a day.

3/12 - LEGS & ABS!

Lifts

Squats – WU, 185 x 10, 225 x 10, 225 x 10, 245 x 5
    DB Lunges – 55 x 9, 55 x 8, 55 x 7
    Curls/Extensions – 170 x 12/170 x 12, 170 x 11/170 x 11, 170 x 5 into 110 x 8/170 x 8 into 110 x 6
    Standing Calf Raises – 135 burnout, 135 burnout
    Decline Leg Lifts – 10, 8, 6
    Russian Twist – 35 x 12, 25 x 12, 25 x 12
    Ab Burnout – Lifts, Reverse Crunches, Situps

Feelsstrongman, no strength losses here. Also wasn't fasted, like I was yesterday. My legs are looking noticeably more refined, in general. Also, whilst taking a **** today i noticed definite difference in my abs and my legs near my waist(dead serious rofl). Perfect segue into talking about food, no?

Nom

P.S. - I never explicitly mentioned this, but I've decided to incorporate at least a half of a waffle into my macros every day. Most of the time I make a half waffle, add about a third of a sliced up banana, make some sludge with just whey/pb/water and douse that **** with it, and proceed to consume. So delicious. Also, my shirts came in today! ****ing siked. The grey one I posted a pic of above is probably the greatest shirt I've ever worn, haha, gotta wash it to get the fit right though. The other one's pretty solid too, see avi. Sleep time, gotta be up at 5 for work. Last day for like 2 weeks though, thank god.

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

Another rest day in the books. I much prefer doing a 6 day rotation with 2 rest days to a 7 day with 3, just makes me feel better in general. At least for cutting, since i don't really want to add strictly cardio days if i don't have to. Might keep it up for a while.

3/13 - Rest =(

Satiation

Food was pretty awesome today, i must say. Really on point, nothing outside of this went into my mouth besides some 0 cal drinks and a few pieces of trident. Bought a bag of pretzel M&Ms, was excited... had one and realized I just wanted pretzels. Sludge tastes so good it's absurd, i'd rather have a few pretzels in that than a pretzel M&M any day. I'll keep em for when a craving emerges though, right next to the half of a pop tart i started the other night. Developing a drawer of little things like this, hah. Back and bis tomorrow, excited to see if I've maintained my strength in deads... I hit a PR last week on DB Rows so I think things are going well. I'll take some progress pics when I get a new phone... hopefully within the week.

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

Deads went down again, fuuuuuuuu. Was pretty tired in general and fasted, might account for it. I'm absolutely not doing back/bis fasted next time, going to get a basis for comparison. It's just my schedule makes it really easy to do it, right now. Spring break net week, though. Also had 1 less rest day than normal. Shrug.

3/1 - BACK & BIS!

Lifts

Deads – 135/225 WU, 275 x 8, 325 x 2 (WTF SWEATY HANDS FUUUUU) – straps – 325 x 6, 325 x 6 (GOING DOWN FUUUUUUUU)
    DB Rows – 45 WU, 85 x 10, 95 x 8, 95 x 8, 105 x 5 (these were a force, probably shouldn't have done considering i did 3 sets priot + a warmup) into 55 x 8
    Wide Pulldowns – 60 x 10, 50 x 10
    Incline Twisting Curls – 30 x 10, 35 x 7, 30 x 8
    Seated Row/One Arm Seated Wide Row – 90 x 6/60 x 7, 90 x 6/50 x 8
    Hammer Curls – 40 x 6 into 30 x 4, 45 x 5 into burnout

Solid workout despite going down again in deads. Felt good afterwards. Considering upping cals a bit? I don't like going down repeatedly in deads... though I am a bit confused. I went up again in one arm rows... I don't feel weak at all, I'm not really going down elsewhere. It really might just be a case of tiredness.

I'm looking for opinions here. Im about to finish my third straight bottle of assault... think I should take a break from stims for 3-4 weeks? I'm either going to order some white flood and switch to that now, or do that but wait the 3-4 weeks to start using it. I already plan on using my fat burner stack (Scorch/Vaporize) in like 5-6 weeks, I could take a break from stims I suppose. Some days, like Monday, I feel great and upbeat. Others not so much. I feel like it used to be an every-day thing, every time I took it I'd be wired. Thoughts? Also, thoughts on white flood vs. assault? I've read a few threads about WF, even one comparing them, but i figure it can't hurt to get more opinions. I like the idea of being able to choose whether or not I want carbs pre/wo, Assault has like 18g a serving =x.

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

Foodz

Hit Starbucks with a few friends, made quick work of my gift card. Booyakasha. Time to write a 5 page mid term on Star Wars: Episode 1. Think I'm gonna keep watching Diesel Crew form videos instead, though. Tired of having a child's bench numbers. Oh well, have to wait a few months before I really concern myself with that. Night playbois.

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

hows the weight comin along. you dropping any yet?...also also you ever go to cape cod? I've got a summer house there and i see you're from mass.
    xTUNAx CREW
    SOYBOY CREW

I'm dropping but I haven't weighed in at all. I'll start doing that when I get back from break, I'll pick a day and weigh in before lifting weekly. I've noticed the weight coming off though, in general/in the mirror.

I don't go to the cape too often but alot of my friends do. I'm actually heading to Brooklyn for a week on Saturday, hah. Whereabouts in NY are ya man?

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

Originally Posted by Anthonyxavcx View Post
    I'm dropping but I haven't weighed in at all. I'll start doing that when I get back from break, I'll pick a day and weigh in before lifting weekly. I've noticed the weight coming off though, in general/in the mirror.

I don't go to the cape too often but alot of my friends do. I'm actually heading to Brooklyn for a week on Saturday, hah. Whereabouts in NY are ya man?
    Yeah the scale can fluctuate a ton too so thats probably not a bad plan, as long as you are sure you're losing weight...Never been to BKLYN actually. Im from upstate, only go to the city 1-2 times a year and when I do its manhattan.
    xTUNAx CREW
    SOYBOY CREW