Page 5 of 98 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
    MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The chipotle on there is an interesting idea, but yeah it takes a bit to master it. some people even eat it like a pancake and top it with syrup. never tried that though....how is FF cheese btw? I've always just gone for reduced fat because the FF kinda creeps me out. does it melt and taste legit?
    Also I just killed my pint of Milk and cookies too. 1 serving a day makes BnJ last far too long, and far too unsatisfying.
    xTUNAx CREW
    SOYBOY CREW

Progressive Overload Anthonyxavcx's Avatar
    Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by xKyle10 View Post
    Nice deads mang. I ordered the ISSA **** last summer but never touched it, have to get on that **** this summer lol, definitely would be awesome being a PT. In b4 were both PTs at the same gym, **** would be SICK
    Hah word, yeah that would be ****ing awesome, hah. Thanks, won't be catching up to you for a bit though ;p Once I'm lean enough it's on like Donkey Kong brah

Originally Posted by MITCHAPAL00ZA View Post
    The chipotle on there is an interesting idea, but yeah it takes a bit to master it. some people even eat it like a pancake and top it with syrup. never tried that though....how is FF cheese btw? I've always just gone for reduced fat because the FF kinda creeps me out. does it melt and taste legit?
    Also I just killed my pint of Milk and cookies too. 1 serving a day makes BnJ last far too long, and far too unsatisfying.
    The FF is alright. Doesn't taste great by itself but it melts well and tasted really good as prepared. And fuk, 40 cals an ounce, 9p 1c 0f. Can't complain about that. As far as the B&J, yeah man I can't wait till I'm deciding between a half pint or a whole one every night hahah.
    Boston - UMass - Sales brah

"It actually happens quite a bit where the guy who you think will do well, doesn't. But the guy no one expected, the one with the warrior spirit, emerges victorious. It is quite common." - Boris Sheiko

Training log - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142685011
    IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    4/27 - SHOULDERS!

Lifts

DB Seated Press – WU, 60 x 5, 65 x 6, 55 x 11, 60 x 6 - Was gonna go for 70 x 5 but my buddy ****ed up royally on the lift off, when I said "literally put the weight up for me" apparently he took that to mean "don't touch me at all" xD He's learning.
    Seated Reverse Flies – 40 x 12, 50 x 9, 55 x 7-8 into 25 x 7 alternating
    DB Shrugs – 85 x 12, 95 x 11, 115 x 5 into 85 x 5 into 55 x 7
    DB Lateral Raises – 20 x 12, 20 x 10, 25 x 5 into 15 x 8

Saw a monster pressing either 105 or 110s today, said he swears by "temple" training, gonna check into that this summer haha.

About to hit up this restaurant I've never been to for my best friend's 21st with his family (I'm sort of his brother), super excited because a) it's hibachi, which I've always wanted to try, and b) people say it's awesome. Only 500 cals in and it's almost 6 o clock, should be good. Tomorrow's gonna be an alcoholic **** show. Might try to buy a rotisserie chicken and just eat that/veggies all day, along with the coors light (SILVER BULLET). This is my last planned drinking day for the foreseeable future and my first one in 2 weeks which aint bad for a college junior, haha. Progress makes me not even want to drink on most occasions, but I still love getting **** faced and this is one event that I will definitely be in rare form for.

"It actually happens quite a bit where the guy who you think will do well, doesn't. But the guy no one expected, the one with the warrior spirit, emerges victorious. It is quite common." - Boris Sheiko

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

So... I managed to not overdo it at the restaurant... then I came back and ate a whole ton of bad ****. Not going into details, definitely broke maintenance, currently nursing a stomach ache. Was delicious.

But I did weigh in at under 188 after my morning piss.

Till tomorrow!

Edit: God damn cereal tricked me again, writing this one off as a pretty bad cheat day. Feelsawfulman. Won't be logging tomorrow either, be back in full force on Sunday. Officially done, going to sleep.
    Last edited by Anthonyxavcx; 04-27-2012 at 09:24 PM.

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

This weekend was ****ed up. Worst display I've had in a long time of unhealthy/over the top eating. Probably set myself back like a week - mad bloated, probably will be until Friday. Not going to dwell on it but Fukkkkkck, man. Picking up where I left off.

4/30 - CHEST & TRIS!

Lifts

DB Incline - 40 WU, 65 x 10, 75 x 9, 75 x 8, 75 x 4
    DB Flies - 50 x 11, 55 x 10, 60 x 8 into 35 x 7
    Seated DB Tri Extension - 75 x 12, 85 x 10, 95 x 9, 105 x 5.5
    Close Grip Decline - 125 x 11, 125 x 11
    Alternating DB Press w/ Iso Hold/V Bar Pushdown - 45 x 15/70 x 10, 45 x 12/70 x 8

Decent workout, once I got going. Weak to start, but not as bad as I thought it would be given my weekend.

Back on the ****ing horse, let's go.

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

adunbar35 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adunbar35 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adunbar35 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adunbar35 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adunbar35 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adunbar35 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adunbar35 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adunbar35 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adunbar35 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adunbar35 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adunbar35 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Anthonyxavcx View Post
    This weekend was ****ed up. Worst display I've had in a long time of unhealthy/over the top eating. Probably set myself back like a week - mad bloated, probably will be until Friday. Not going to dwell on it but Fukkkkkck, man. Picking up where I left off.
    I know the feeling man... at the time it seems like a good idea, or you're just enjoying yourself so much you just can't stop but then afterwards you feel like ish about what you did... it's a mental thing, at least for me
    IF/Leangains Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144469211&p=874952261

joeturner will become famous soon enough. (+50) joeturner will become famous soon enough. (+50) joeturner will become famous soon enough. (+50) joeturner will become famous soon enough. (+50) joeturner will become famous soon enough. (+50) joeturner will become famous soon enough. (+50) joeturner will become famous soon enough. (+50) joeturner will become famous soon enough. (+50) joeturner will become famous soon enough. (+50) joeturner will become famous soon enough. (+50) joeturner will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    here here. for me too.

i had one of those weekends...***... this happens to me whenver i stay someplace "unfamilar" with "new" food....i feel the need to "try" everything lol

was over my fathers, and its like carb central.

Overate to the extream. 1/2 jar PB, like a bag of Biscotti bites, muffins, chocolate squares, fruit cobbler, tuna spaghetti casserole, the list goes on...

but...i did manage to get a **** load of chicken banged out!

but..i did hit the gym 4 days in a row, and did 45min cardio + 60 lifting workouts... still doesnt change the fact that my size 34 pants don't fit anymore FAAARK

Helps to know I'm not alone when I fuk myself over, hah. It hasn't been happening lately but it definitely did this weekend. Oh well.

Macros
    Cals - 2150
    P - 207
    C - 206
    F - 58

Fat was low, tried getting it up just now with some PB. I really just love carbs too much, haha.

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Don't stress. I feel lke **** too atm but it was fun and totally worth it
    Log to athleticism and aesthetics: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142760141

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take." - Wayne Gretzky

Always repping back.

5/1 - LEGS & ABS!

Lifts

5/1 – LEGS/ABS

Squats – 135 WU, 185 x 8, 235 x 6, 235 x 5 plus a LOL****UP (almost fell, beta moment. lulz were had), 235 x 4 into 185 x 10
    Extensions – 190 x 11, 210 x 10, 230 x 6 into drop set
    Hamstring Curls – 185 x 12, 185 x 6 into drop set
    Standing Calf – Up to 3 plates for 3 working sets, then a drop set
    Elevated planks between calf sets, 1 normal, 1 left, 1 right
    Close Leg Press – 150 x 20, 190 x 18, 235 x 10
    Some more elevated planks between sets

Pretty solid day. Put out a serious effort on the close-leg press at the end, that was a welcome addition to my leg day. Didn't feel like overdoing it with ab work, limited it to 4 or 5 total plank sets, mostly normal position. Don't want to be tired for deads on Thursday, and I was burned out as **** at the end of this workout. Loving fasted lifting. Part of me wishes I could lift later every day, I feel as though the later I can go with the fast the easier it is to hit macros. Will keep that in mind over the summer, 3 o clock seems like a good time to lift.

Sitting on about 1100 cals right now, brought some sludge/candy concoction with me to starbucks that'll bring me to about 1400. Plus I plan on picking something delicious here and mowing it down. Apple fritter perhaps?

Had these waiting for me outside my door when I got home last night, btw;

My NASM cert book/backpack came in, also my refills of Xtend and Triad. Good stuff. Getting supp packages always motivates me for some reason, haha. Something to do with the visualisation of a goal/money spent, I think. I'm generally really motivated but I was feeling a bit down after the monumental ****fest of a weekend I had. Seeing these outside my door definitely lifted me up, hah.

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

adunbar35 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adunbar35 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adunbar35 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adunbar35 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adunbar35 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adunbar35 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adunbar35 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adunbar35 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adunbar35 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adunbar35 will become famous soon enough. (+50) adunbar35 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

My NASM cert book/backpack came in, also my refills of Xtend and Triad. Good stuff. Getting supp packages always motivates me for some reason, haha. Something to do with the visualisation of a goal/money spent, I think. I'm generally really motivated but I was feeling a bit down after the monumental ****fest of a weekend I had. Seeing these outside my door definitely lifted me up, hah.
    when you say refills do you just mean like new tubs? Cause if there's a way to get cheaper refills I'd be so in! LOL
    IF/Leangains Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144469211&p=874952261

Originally Posted by adunbar35 View Post
    when you say refills do you just mean like new tubs? Cause if there's a way to get cheaper refills I'd be so in! LOL
    Hah, nah I just mean I ordered more cause I was out of Xtend, and I figured I might as well grab some triad while i was at it. 300 for the normal 270 price.

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

Hah, nah I just mean I ordered more cause I was out of Xtend, and I figured I might as well grab some triad while i was at it. 300 for the normal 270 price.
    Oh alright gotcha. Wish Xtend wasn't so expensive because I like training fasted but like taking it pre-workout... and it's deffinitely the best tasting BCAA's I've ever had hands down.

Macros
    Cals - 2360
    P - 235
    C - 180
    F - 77

Solid day. Considering going <150c tomorrow and hitting my normal 220+p, then having a high carb day Thursday with around 180-190p. Might start doing that once or twice a week. It's basically carb cycling but imo sticking around 140-160g carbs for 3 out of 4 days isn't all that low carb, doesn't seem very difficult. I'd love the high carb days, hellooooo bagels and cereal.

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Lifting is your only physical activity? Damn, sucks to eat so low cals. This week I am aiming for 3000kcal avg. and thats the lowest I have been this cut. 4 gym WO and 2 soccer practices+ 2 running sessions (30 min).
    Log to athleticism and aesthetics: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142760141

Always repping back.

Originally Posted by MrCarl. View Post
    Lifting is your only physical activity? Damn, sucks to eat so low cals. This week I am aiming for 3000kcal avg. and thats the lowest I have been this cut. 4 gym WO and 2 soccer practices+ 2 running sessions (30 min).
    Haha, I sound like some lazy piece of **** when you put it like that but basically, yeah. I mean I go to a bigass school and walk around all day, i live on a giant hill that i have to walk up after every meal, but nothing serious at all. I lift 4 or 5 days a week, don't really do cardio. I could probably stand to eat a little more but everything's been going pretty well at this deficit (this weekend being the exception). Think I'm gonna add in that high carb day every 4th or 5th day, prob hit ~2800 on that day.

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

Haha, I sound like some lazy piece of **** when you put it like that but basically, yeah. I mean I go to a bigass school and walk around all day, i live on a giant hill that i have to walk up after every meal, but nothing serious at all. I lift 4 or 5 days a week, don't really do cardio. I could probably stand to eat a little more but everything's been going pretty well at this deficit (this weekend being the exception). Think I'm gonna add in that high carb day every 4th or 5th day, prob hit ~2800 on that day.
    Haha don't get me wrong bro. Last year I used to live on a giant hill and damn that was exhausting. I wast just happy that I am cutting with quite tiny deficite so I have some more room to go further down when I stall.

Always repping back.

Originally Posted by MrCarl. View Post
    Haha don't get me wrong bro. Last year I used to live on a giant hill and damn that was exhausting. I wast just happy that I am cutting with quite tiny deficite so I have some more room to go further down when I stall.
    That's smart man, don't make the same mistake I did of starting too low on calories at the beginning of cut and then dropping them too much too quickly...

5/2 - Rest =(

Macros
    Cals - 2230
    P - 242
    C - 153.5
    F - 73.5

Lots of FF GY/Casein sludge/pudding today. With pieces of payday bars thrown in. Recommended. Siked for back and bis as always, haha. Just gotta get through an easy final (music in film) at 10:30. Brbstudyingfor10minutesthensleeping.

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

So today in five words...

DEADS PR FCK YES MOTHERFCKER

5/3 - BACK & BIS!

Lifts

Deads – WU, 275 x 5, 325 x 5, 375 x 4 – to straps – 345 x 7, 375 x 4, 400 x 2
    Seated Cable Row – 80 x 12, 90 x 9, 100 x 6-7
    Wide Pulldowns – 60 x 5 into 42.5 x 10, 55 x 13
    DB Standing Alternating Twist Curls – 45 x 7, 45 x 7, 45 x 6, 45 x 6
    DB Row – 75 x 12, 85 x 11, 105 x 6 – 30 seconds - 55 x 7
    DB Alternating Hammers – 35 x 10, 40 x 9, 50 x 5 into 35 x 5
    DB Preacher – 30 x 9, 30 x 5 into 25 x 8 – 30 seconds – 25 x 9

Top of the world, ma. Hit 395 for 1 rough rep last week. Wanted 400 real bad. Went for it, got it twice. To quote Stiffler, fckin right doggy! Form felt great, no ****ups/tweaks/pains of any kind. Got me all amped up, basically went HAM for the rest of the workout. Lots of volume, 4 sets on a few exercises. Feltsickman. Threw down an 11-1200 cal meal after the fasted murder session was done. Now only one paper stands between a man and his glorious summer. And 2 finals but fck those, who cares about French and some bullshyt comp lit elective? Not this douchebag, that's for sure. I think starbucks might be open 24/7 for the entire week, since my school provides all of their income and it's finals week. If that's true I think I might hop a bus there at like 11, maybe take a little powernap beforehand, walk back when I'm done with this paper at like... noon. It's due at 4, initiating beast mode. #iliketobreakamentalsweataswell

Brb reveling in my glory

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000) Opeth09 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Started following your log from the start... what a great way to end it with a deadlift PR. Awesome dude. Keep up the good work
    My new bulking log. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146899443&p=926377483#post926377483

Mr. SRU 2013 (My first show)
    *1st Place - Open Lightweight *

First Ever PL Meet
    535 Deadlift
    300 Bench
    *1st place

Strong deads bro! 275 for a warmup? WOW! that was enough to impress me haha

xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    nice job on deads mang, jelly you get out so early im done on the 15th, did work on a 7 page paper today though, feltgoodman. brb not staying up all night and got it done early
    ~Sh!tty Chest Crew~ CEO & Founder
    Traditional Wetshaving Crew
    Misc Snapchatters Crew

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146163903

"The Iron is the best antidepressant I have ever found.
    There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength.
    Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential,
    It's impossible to turn back."
    -Henry Rollins

Originally Posted by Opeth09 View Post
    Started following your log from the start... what a great way to end it with a deadlift PR. Awesome dude. Keep up the good work
    Awesome to have you on board, man! Will do!

Originally Posted by adunbar35 View Post
    Strong deads bro! 275 for a warmup? WOW! that was enough to impress me haha
    Hah, thanks bud. Bar was slippery as fuk today, had to reset twice on my last set with 325 before I switched to straps, but whatever. Deadlifts are on my list of favorite things in the world lmfao. I can't bench 2 plates but I'm basically at 4 for DLs, /shrug. That'll be my main focus for the summer, hah.

Originally Posted by xKyle10 View Post
    nice job on deads mang, jelly you get out so early im done on the 15th, did work on a 7 page paper today though, feltgoodman. brb not staying up all night and got it done early
    Thanks brah. Starting this paper right now lmao got most of the shyt outlined so it shouldn't be bad. Not due until 4 tomorrow. After that I've got two finals on Monday, then I'm officially done. I have to stay till Saturday the 12th though to close up the dorms/work RA sign-out shifts, how gay is that? Pretty gay, that's how gay.

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

Macros
    Cals - 2520
    P - 216.5
    C - 285.5
    F - 54.5

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

So here's my day since my last post.

Up till 9 AM finishing my paper, wrote it start to finish. Passed it in to my professor's mailbox at 10:30. Was suddenly outrageously tired, decidedly too tired to walk back up the ****ing hill to my room, so i passed out in a chair in the building i was in for like an hour and a half. Woke up to some asian girl having a job interview with some older woman, it was about noon. Walked back to my room and passed out at around 1, just woke up (8:00). Haven't eaten since like 1 in the morning, not hungry at all. Feelin good, just had my pre workout. Gym closes in 90 minutes. Bouts to rock shoulders and then go out to a diner for some serious IF mastery.

Cliffs: Allnighter, unnoticed fast, woke up in time to get swoley, incoming food porn brb

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

5/4 - SHOULDERS!

Lifts

DB Press – WU, 60 x 5, 70 x 5 with way too much of help, especially on last 2, 60 x 10, 60 x 6, 60 x 4 – 30 sec – 45 x 4 – 30 sec – 30 x 5 standing one arm
    DB Seated Reverse Flies – 40 x 12, 50 x 10, 60 x 6 into 30 x 7 one arm
    DB Shrugs – 95 x 10, 105 x 7, 105 x 5 into 70 x 7
    DB Laterals – 25 x 10, 20 x 10, 25 x 6 into 15 x 8
    DB One Arm Upright Rows – 50 x 9, 45 x 10

Not too bad, overall. Asked this old Eastern European dude to get the 70s up for me, ended up spotting me hard for the last 2 and then telling me I should do light weight arnolds instead. I agreed and then laughed when he walked off, fuk that noise. Definitely a useful exercise for building size but eh. Not what i'm trying to do right now. The presses would be a PR if they weren't complete and utter bull****, haha. Sigh, one day I'll have strong presses =/

Hit up my favorite diner about an hour after I finished. Ughhghghghhhhh

"Power Lifter Omelette" - Egg whites, turkey, buffalo style on request (waitress had never heard that one), peppers, onions, cheddar. I figure it's about 5 egg whites, 2 slices, 3 oz turkey. Added in 1/2 tbsp oil to my macros as an estimate. Cottage cheese comes with it, upgraded the toast to cinnamon sugar toast, and threw on a side of kielbasa. Ate around 4 oz of it, friends had some. I did weigh that... first time I ever weighed food at a restaraunt rofl, don't plan to do it often at all but I had no idea how to estimate the weight of kielbasa.

Still only at 1300 cals, all out of chobani so I can't make my usual late night snack. Might get creative but there's no way I'll be hitting 2300 tonight, stuffed. And the celtics won.

Get that shyt out of KG's house, *******, the fuk are you thinking with that.

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

Macros
    Cals - 2200
    P - 219
    C - 109
    F - 98.5

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

When you go into a convenience store hoping they have FF GY and end up leaving with this when they don't;

Wordddddddd. Hoping one of those two candies will be the crunchy addin to sludge that i'm looking for, most things seem to lose their crunch in there. Forever chasing the crunch. And I'd never tried this flavor of colossal bar, peanut butter caramel crunch - four of my favorite things. I'll get around to eating it eventually.

Waiting on my buddy to lift today, nothing major, just some calves/ab stuff. Haven't eaten anything yet today with the exception of the wild cherry pepsi I drank half of before realizing it wasn't diet like I thought =( About to try and make some apple fluff with my cinnamon casein and some spices and shyt, will post pics if it wins or flops.

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

5/5 - LEGS & ABS!

Lifts

Close Leg Press – WU 1 plate x 15, 2 plates x 12, 3 plates x 10, 4 plates x 10, 5 plates x 5, 5 plates + 25 x 3, 4 plates x 8 into 2 plates burnout
    Quad Extensions/Lying Ham Curls – 210 x 11/140 x 13, 180 x 11/155 x 11, 135 x 12/125 x 13
    Seated Calf Raises – Whatever the hell I did for these, 4 sets
    Elevated Planks – 2 for each, 45-90 seconds
    Calves on Leg Press / a few random ab things

Felt good so I decided to just do a normal leg day minus squats. Think I'll be fine to hit em up again Tuesday. I'm really loving the leg press, I'd be sad that they don't have one at school (home for the weekend) but I'm done with the semester in a few days so =P

Macros
    Cals - 2360
    P - 213
    C - 227
    F - 65

So I didn't deliver with pics. My bad. Made two things of "fluff" today... first one, the one with the apple in it, came out decently, not anywhere near the volume of the berry one but that was cool by me since that stuff was too ridiculous to even eat. Tasted really good, filling. Second one didn't really fluff. The great thing about the stuff, though, is if it doesn't fluff... you just have some odd sludge that tastes bomb. Threw it in the freezer, problem solved. Tried the PB cup B&J today and HNNGGGGGGGGGGGmygod that stuff is glorious. Also discovered take 5 is maybe the best candy add in to sludge/pudding ever. Have yet to try the Reese's Crispy Crunchy, I'll save that for next week. Had shirataki noodles with broccoli and haddock for dinner just before that, btw. Killin it from all angles.

Cliffs: candy rules, PB cup B&J also, waffles were had, food coma

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13