Page 4 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
    Progressive Overload Anthonyxavcx's Avatar
    Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Macros
    Cals - 2175
    P - 219
    C - 125
    F - 89

Nailed em today. Bit lower on carbs than normal for a workout day. Shrug. Had 1.5 servings of the ChubHub, never going back to crappy ice cream. Ever.
    Boston - UMass - Sales brah

"It actually happens quite a bit where the guy who you think will do well, doesn't. But the guy no one expected, the one with the warrior spirit, emerges victorious. It is quite common." - Boris Sheiko

Training log - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142685011
    IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Not much to report today. Semester's almost over, thank god. Back and bis tomorrow. Siked as always.

Think I've narrowed it down to either PHAT or 5/3/1 for my lean bulk this summer. They don't seem too different, and neither one is very far from the program I was doing a few months before this log started. Leaning towards PHAT but I don't really know. Might make a hybrid of my own, oooooh.

4/18 - Rest =(

Macros
    Cals - 2100
    P - 198
    C - 139.5
    F - 84

Oh, and btw;

I cannot hype this **** enough. Absolutely delicious. Might be going back to sludge for my late night treat, don't even need the B&J. Strong words are strong. Made a triple decker sandwich tonight with 3 pieces of cinnamon raisin swirl bread, about a third scoop of this mixed with water to make sludge, and about a half tbsp of pb. So good. The sludge tastes awesome with carrots, imo. Sorta weird, hah.

"It actually happens quite a bit where the guy who you think will do well, doesn't. But the guy no one expected, the one with the warrior spirit, emerges victorious. It is quite common." - Boris Sheiko

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

4/19 - BACK & BIS!

So last Thursday I tweaked my back for the first time on deads. Felt it until Tuesday, but squats went really well on Tuesday, and I felt great today. I initially said I was gonna tone down the weight this week. Felt great today, though, and as I stood there contemplating how much weight to throw on the bar, I found something. Something very near and dear to me. My balls.

Lifts
    Deads - Warmups with 95, 135, 225 - 275 x 6, 325 x 6, 375 x 5, 395 x 1 - Got it clean but couldn't do any more by this point. Should have probably either a) done 375 amap or b) decided earlier to max and not worn myself out. Sort of makes me want to max next week, though on a cut idk about that.
    DB Row - 85 x 12, 95 x 9, 105 x 8 - SUPER strong on my right side, lost a lot of steam halfway through the left.
    Wide Pulldowns - 50 x 13, 50 x 9 into 35 x 7
    DB Hammers – 45 x 9, 50 x 7, 55 x 6 into 40 x 4 into 30 x 6
    Seated Cable Row/DB Preachers – 70 x 13/25 x 9, 70 x 12/20 x 10
    DB Curls Drop Set Burnouts x 2

Took at least 3 minutes between sets of deads, though I didn't take enough between the last two. About 2 minutes for the DB rows, about 75-90 on the rest of the workout. I normally do this for timing, more or less. "/" means superset. Never really explained those two things.

Think I've decided on PHAT for this summer. It's a ways off, I really can't start that up while cutting and in my final 2 weeks of school, but I specialized a plan i think will work well for me. Updates on that in a few weeks, I guess.

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In bro, good luck with PHAT let me know if you need any help working out the kinks. And we'll definitely get a session in over summer at least multiple times
    ~Sh!tty Chest Crew~ CEO & Founder
    Traditional Wetshaving Crew
    Misc Snapchatters Crew

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146163903

"The Iron is the best antidepressant I have ever found.
    There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength.
    Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential,
    It's impossible to turn back."
    -Henry Rollins

**** yeah man. Still waiting on permission to join the crew btw.

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

Macros
    Cals - 2662
    P - 266.5
    C - 245.5
    F - 72.5

Forgot to factor in the sludge I made earlier in the day, didn't remember until I was preparing the bowl I just ate. Too late to reconsider at that point, hah. Hence I'm a few hundred cals above normal. No biggy. Been shootin pretty low for a few days now.

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Keep up the good work man! Damn calories are low... but how is the weight coming off?
    Log to athleticism and aesthetics: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142760141

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take." - Wayne Gretzky

Always repping back.

Originally Posted by MrCarl. View Post
    Keep up the good work man! Damn calories are low... but how is the weight coming off?
    Just weighed in at 191. Not coming off all that fast, man, hah. I feel like I'm holding a ton of water and I don't really know why. I'm definitely still losing weight but I figured it'd be a bit quicker given my calories. Might try and do some cardio this weekend. Really want the morning weigh in to be under 190 next week.

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Anthonyxavcx View Post
    Just weighed in at 191. Not coming off all that fast, man, hah. I feel like I'm holding a ton of water and I don't really know why. I'm definitely still losing weight but I figured it'd be a bit quicker given my calories. Might try and do some cardio this weekend. Really want the morning weigh in to be under 190 next week.
    How long have you been dieting for now? And don't worry about the water weight. Water weight is actually a part of your lean body mass and you don't want to lose that, maybe temporarly but not in long term. If the weight isn't dropping relay on what you see in the mirror. Do you use any programs that show avg. burn and avg. consumption for a given week/month ( Fitday etc). Using Fitday gives me so much confidence in what I do. If I eat too much I can see it in the weekly avg. and in the weight chart. Making tiny adjustments and back on track. My roommate trolled me one day as he threatened to delete all my data from fitday (been logging since 23.10.11 non-stop and posting the results as I end my cut) Oh man I was mad
    Log to athleticism and aesthetics: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142760141

Always repping back.

Originally Posted by MrCarl. View Post
    How long have you been dieting for now? And don't worry about the water weight. Water weight is actually a part of your lean body mass and you don't want to lose that, maybe temporarly but not in long term. If the weight isn't dropping relay on what you see in the mirror. Do you use any programs that show avg. burn and avg. consumption for a given week/month ( Fitday etc). Using Fitday gives me so much confidence in what I do. If I eat too much I can see it in the weekly avg. and in the weight chart. Making tiny adjustments and back on track. My roommate trolled me one day as he threatened to delete all my data from fitday (been logging since 23.10.11 non-stop and posting the results as I end my cut) Oh man I was mad
    Nah, I don't track every activity. I don't do anything as far as sports/cardio, if I do I'm aware of it, I figure I'm eating low enough to lose the weight regardless. It's definitely coming off, I'm just a bit frustrated about the binge I had on Saturday. I didn't really explain... ended up drinking myself past the point of no return - that is, the point where I start eating literally everything around me. It was bad. Real, real bad. I didn't feel back to normal until today, to be honest. Not going out at all this weekend, tired of shooting myself in the foot because of boozin. I can't drink without murdering poptarts and candy on sight, haha. Results are still coming in.

4/20 - SHOULDERS!

Lifts

DB Press – 35 x 12, 60 x 9-10, 65 x 7 (i THINK this is a PR at least, hah), 60 x 8, 50 x 10
    Seated Reverse Flies – 40 x 12, 50 x 9, 60 x 6 into 25 x 8 slow one arm
    Shrugs – 85 x 12, 95 x 9, 105 x 7, 115 x 5 into 60 x 8
    DB One Arm Upright Row – 45 x 10, 40 x 12
    DB Lateral Raises – 20 x 11, 20 x 11, 25 x 5 into 15 x 8

I didn't notice until just now that I'm pretty sure I hit 3 PRs today. Not really important ones, but my strength has never been better.

Happy with all of this. Didn't do any abs today, gonna probably hit the gym tomorrow and do some abs/calves. I enjoyed doing that last Saturday. Also walking/running 5k tomorrow... ended up making 30 bucks by agreeing to do so, and it's for a good cause, so I figure why not. About to pass the **** out as soon as this Lakers Spurs game wraps up. Only got like 5 hours of sleep last night, had to stay up till 4:30 writing a final paper. Gonna sleep so hard tonight, I'm siked =p

Macros
    Cals - 2190
    P - 213
    C - 165
    F - 78

Edit: Hit up Big Y earlier.

Picked up a massive bag of carrots. One of my favorite cutting snacks, when dipped in good stuff at least. Some IBC diet as well. Also found a fat source I can actually enjoy, some southwest ranch dip. Didn't open the doritos yet but I am pretty siked to do so. How would I not buy a product with a name like Jacked Doritos? Enchilada Supreme. Fahget about it. These might be making their debut on Cinco de Mayo.

Night bishes.
    Last edited by Anthonyxavcx; 04-20-2012 at 08:43 PM.

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    **** yeah man. Still waiting on permission to join the crew btw.
    haha what crew is that bro?

It's definitely coming off, I'm just a bit frustrated about the binge I had on Saturday. I didn't really explain... ended up drinking myself past the point of no return - that is, the point where I start eating literally everything around me. It was bad. Real, real bad. I didn't feel back to normal until today, to be honest. Not going out at all this weekend, tired of shooting myself in the foot because of boozin. I can't drink without murdering poptarts and candy on sight, haha. Results are still coming in.
    Oh lawd, I know this feel so much. What I do is try to only eat a meal or two small meals before the festivities, and that right there is damage control for the inevitable. Tried to have a protein shake once to please the appetite but to no avail. Such a bad feel, if anything just take in a bit less the next day, that helps as well.
    Misc Snapchatters Crew

-Henry Rollins

Oh don't feel bad about that little slip. My drinking day consists of 2 home made chicken pizzaz and 8 beers (0.5l per beer)... fels good man still fits my macros and meeting my pro min.

Always repping back.

I'm past dwelling on things, 6 months ago i may have reacted poorly, not anymore haha. Ended up only doing like... maybe a third of the 5k this morning, let me explain rofl. Forgot about the awesome annual car show on campus, as we ran by it i was like "OHHHHH **** THAT'S TODAY BRB." Went to it for like 5 minutes before I realized it's not all that fun alone, so I walked to a point in the 5k prob like 75% through and waited for my buddy off to the side until he ran by. Then I sprinted past him and yelled "PUSSY!" and ended up finishing with him. Haven't eaten today, not hungry whatsoever, think I'm about to go do some calves/abs/possibly shoot around on the courts.

Edit:

Originally Posted by xKyle10 View Post
    haha what crew is that bro?
    The one where we have ****ty chests

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

Just did some calves and abs stuff today, high rep standing calf raise up to 3 plates and 2 25s on each side, then back down, then a bunch of stability work (elevated/weighted planks, captains chair hold, side bend hold), then seated calves in the same pyramid/drop set fashion. Broke a serious sweat in just the first calf exercise, seldom do that hah. Was pretty wide awake today, felt good.

Macros
    Cals - 2350
    P - 226
    C - 177
    F - 82

Tired, night.

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

Slept in till 2:30 today. Awesome stuff. Successfully made it to Monday without drinking, and managed to have a pretty awesome time in the process.

Macros
    Cals - 2120
    P - 205
    C - 174.5
    F - 64

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

I walked to a point in the 5k prob like 75% through and waited for my buddy off to the side until he ran by. Then I sprinted past him and yelled "PUSSY!" and ended up finishing with him.
    LMAO thats gold, and i hope you enjoy your new position in the sh!tty chest crew good sir
    Misc Snapchatters Crew

-Henry Rollins

Oh, I will, haha. Still trying to decide on a position name. Btw when I say "buddy" I mean Tim Grant, if that makes it any better.

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    what have you been doing with the cinnamon roll casein? i just got mine a few days ago and only tried it once so far. Any cool creations you've made yet?
    xTUNAx CREW
    SOYBOY CREW

Oh, I will, haha. Still trying to decide on a position name. Btw when I say "buddy" I mean Tim Grant, if that makes it any better.
    I think a bit of tim grant makes everything better lol
    Misc Snapchatters Crew

-Henry Rollins

Originally Posted by MITCHAPAL00ZA View Post
    what have you been doing with the cinnamon roll casein? i just got mine a few days ago and only tried it once so far. Any cool creations you've made yet?
    I'm sad to say no, I haven't done anything interesting with it. Yet. I'm sort of afraid to microwave casein and I haven't been home to bake anything. Just been making sludge out of nothing but the casein and water, eating it pretty much every night. Also changed my pwo shake to 1 scoop of my normal cookies n cream whey and a half scoop of the cinnamon, tastes amazing. What do you think of the cinnamon? I love it, can't wait to get more creative with it once school's done, hah.

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

Solid day. More or less the same strength I had last week.

4/23 - CHEST & TRIS!

Lifts

DB Incline – 40 WU, 65 x 8, 75 x 9, 85 x 5 (lots of help on last 2), 75 x 7
    DB Flies – 50 x 11, 55 x 10, 60 x 9-10
    DB Seated Overhead Tri Extensions – 80 x 11, 90 x 10, 100 x 6 + a negative
    Close Grip Decline – 125 x 11-12, 125 x 11
    DB Alternating Iso Press/V Bar Pulldowns – 45 x 12/70 x 8 into 40 x 6, 40 x 11/70 x 6 into drop set burnout

Got 6.5 instead of 8 on the overheads, but my spotter this week didn't touch the weight at all until the very last part of the negative, whereas last week my friend had his hands very lightly on the weight throughout, think it made the difference. Didn't feel weaker today by any means.

About to try this out in the microwave; .75 scoop casein cinnamon, .5 scoop cookies and creme whey, some almond milk. I'll let you guys know how it turns out, I'm still pretty scared of microwaving casein. Whether it works or not I'm about to crush 1.5 servings of chubby hubby. Should just about finish off my pint =(

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

So, results of that experiment; Decent. Took longer to cook (around 50 seconds instead of 25), did not puff up as much as I'd like or get very firm. However, it did taste pretty delicious, especially a few minutes after I put the B&J on top and it cooled, sort of hardened a bit.

Mitch, if you have these ingredients laying around I have a feeling this would be pretty delicious;

1 scoop cinnacasein, 1-1.5 scoops vanilla whey, 1 tbsp Cinnamon PB&CO, optional splenda/cinnamon, 1 egg (or 2 whites), some water or milk/almond milk. Microwave in 15 second intervals, watching for puffing. Stop when it's puffed up for like 10 seconds straight and let it cool a minute.

If I had to guess I'd say that would work really well for texture and be delicious. Unfortunately I have no PB&CO (never even tried it to be honest, will be doing that in a few days though) or eggs.

Macros
    Cals - 2370
    P - 193
    C - 194
    F - 89

My first ever pint of B&J is history. So long, Chubby Hubby. Until next time, you glorious bastard.

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    next time i have some left over carbs at the end of the day I think I'm gonna make the 3dmj cake with the cinnabun casein, but the 2 times I've had it I've done basically what you said, just enough water to make it into a pudding. can believe how legit that is...also just got their Iso-100 cookies and cream in the mail...FOR FREE. won it in the final 4 tourney so I'm pumped.
    xTUNAx CREW
    SOYBOY CREW

Oh you mother****er haha that's awesome, i have yet to ever have any iso to call my own =( too much $$$ I'll make the above myself and post results. Oh and about those varicose veins, forgot, will try and get to that. This monster I lift with now and then says he has them too, but his are like on his arms/shoulders and make him look like an absolute beast. Mine are just really unsightly and on the legs, though there is one vein that pops out in my right shoulder that looks pretty sick during shrugs and curls and whatnot lmao.

Morning weigh in - 188.6. Not 100% trusting in my scale but it's the same one i've always used and taken my measurements from so the weight is definitely coming off. I can see it and now the scale's reflective of it. Strength's not falling. Winning.

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

Fasted squats in 30. HOORAH!

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

4/24 - LEGS & ABS!

Lifts

Squats – 135 WU, 185 WU, 225 x 6, 245 x 4, 245 x 3 into 185 x 8
    Extensions/Curls – 190 x 10/180 x 12, 210 x 10/180 x 12, 230 x 6 into drop set/180 x 12
    Seated Calves – Pyramid to 4 plates each side x 12
    Standing Calves – Pyramid to 3 plates + 25 each side, drop set to 1 plate
    Elevated Planks x 2, elevated side planks x 1 each, Hack squats with 1 plate x 10 between planks

Felt pretty good today. Lifted at like 4:30, hadn't eaten anything with the exception of my Assault. Still pretty strong on all of my lifts. Worked up a hell of a sweat and wasn't really tired at the end of it, but I didn't wanna do too much, it was about 5:40 and I figured I should call it quits and eat something. Had 6 ounces of chicken and 4 sliders without buns at the dining common. That along with my pwo shake and a little bit of pasta and i was still only at like 1050 cals, lolz. So I did a little shopping. Last time for a while.

Plan on trying to make something more fluffy/raised with the casein/whey mix. The egg whites should help. Probably not tonight, though, got a cinnamon chip scone at starbucks and had a serving of LNS. Pretty delicious, but not quite as good as Chubby Hubby. Excited to try the milk and cookies at some point =p

Macros
    Cals - 2400
    P - 234
    C - 185
    F - 78.5
    Last edited by Anthonyxavcx; 04-24-2012 at 10:11 PM.

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

So I ended up getting some PB&CO. And a few other things. Made the cinnabun as described above, except I used 2/3 a scoop of casein and 1 scoop of vanilla whey. Came out AWESOME. Great consistency, big, fluffy, firm, could not ask for better.

Making another one tomorrow.

Not 100% accurate macros today, on account of a horribly failed attempt at making a casein waffle before I made the above. Ate some of the batter, ended up burning the waffle beyond recognition and having to delete like 2/3 of each ingredient from my log, ****ing annoying haha. Estimated that I ate about a third of it, who knows. These can't be more than 100 cal off, though.

Macros
    Cals - 2050
    P - 207
    C - 162
    F - 73

Waking up in the AM to rip deadlifts. Favorite day of the week, as always. I'm also sort of teetering about my decision to do PHAT this summer... I have to think about it. I might do a 5/3/1 variant instead, with slightly more volume than average for the accessory stuff, possibly in a 6 day rotation. On the other hand, the concept of hitting chest twice a week is super appealing... I'll have to work something out.

Oh, and I ordered my NASM certification materials today. Lolwut?

Wish me luck brehs.

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

4/26 - BACK & BIS!

Lifts

Deads – Warmups, 325 x 5, 345 x 3, to straps, 345 x 8, 375 x 4, 375 x 3 - barely got this, more like 2 and 3/4
    DB Row – 85 x 12, 95 x 10, 105 x 7 into 55 x 7 - Knee slipped off the bench midway through the second set, almost fell on my face. Pretty hilarious. Got back on the horse though, **** it, haha.
    Wide Pulldowns – 55 x 12, 55 x 7 into 40 x 7
    Close Pulldowns with V Bar – 60 x 12? 2 sets around there, I forget
    DB Hammers – 45 x 9, 45 x 8, 55 x 5 into 40 x 4 into 30 x 6
    DB Preachers burnout

Felt real good today. Form was perfect as far as I could feel/tell on the 345 x 8 deads, definitely the most reps I've ever done with that much on there. May have burned myself out a bit but I felt great the whole time, so who cares, good workout overall.

Scored some free food earlier at this campus event (including 6 6-oz containers of plain greek yogurt, holler), avoided all of the fatty-ass food there that i stuffed myself with last year. Wasn't even tempted to be honest. Still, it was a reminder of the joys of bulking, hah. Planning on tearing into the milk and cookies B&J later, 1400 cals in so far so I've got about 1k to play with.

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

Macros
    Cals - 2370
    P - 218
    C - 210
    F - 75

Milk & Cookies is pretty damn good, just need to get a cone to put in there next time or something, I need my crunchy fix. Chubby Hubby is still the best one I've tried. Made some spicy chipotle matzo brei with egg beaters, ff cheddar, and a half of a matzo. Awesome suggestion Mitch, really dug the texture. I bet it'd be way better if some experienced mother/chef made it for me but it was pretty damn good, hah.

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

Nice deads mang. I ordered the ISSA **** last summer but never touched it, have to get on that **** this summer lol, definitely would be awesome being a PT. In b4 were both PTs at the same gym, **** would be SICK
    Misc Snapchatters Crew

-Henry Rollins