Page 3 of 98 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    dragonman6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dragonman6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dragonman6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dragonman6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dragonman6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dragonman6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dragonman6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dragonman6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dragonman6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dragonman6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dragonman6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    hey man! sweet log you got goin here....mirin' delicious waffles and your t-shirt too! good luck with your goals man, your ognna get ****in shredded. ill be sure to check in on your progress!

Progressive Overload Anthonyxavcx's Avatar
    Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by dragonman6 View Post
    hey man! sweet log you got goin here....mirin' delicious waffles and your t-shirt too! good luck with your goals man, your ognna get ****in shredded. ill be sure to check in on your progress!
    Hah, thanks bro! Got tired of waffles for a bit, currently relying on baked protein concotions, low cal/regular ice cream, and candy bars i haven't tried before for my sweet tooth fix, hah.

Couple pics from the weekend at home.

Boston - UMass - Sales brah

"It actually happens quite a bit where the guy who you think will do well, doesn't. But the guy no one expected, the one with the warrior spirit, emerges victorious. It is quite common." - Boris Sheiko

Training log - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142685011
    IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So today was a bit rough. I woke up about 45 minutes before I lifted. The results were questionable, haha.

4/9 - CHEST & TRIS!

Lifts

DB Incline - 40 Warmup, 65 x 10, 75 x 10, 85 x 3 (think i said "wellllll **** me" out loud) into 75 x 3, 70 x 7 - Rough showing on these. Felt strong with the first set of 75, not sure what happened, haha.
    DB Flies – 45 x 12, 50 x 10, 50 x 10
    DB Overhead Seated Extension – 75 x 12, 85 x 10, 95 x 7
    Close Grip Decline – 115 x 12, 125 x 8, 125 x 7
    V Bar Pulldowns – 70 x 13, 85 into 60 into 40 drop set burnout

So, incline was struggling, triceps were strong, flies were normal. Sort of odd. Was pretty tired this morning, that's for sure.

Just downloaded the Fatsecret app for my phone, much easier than FitDay was. I'd still tend to just log **** myself on the macbook but me being me I forgot my charger at home this weekend. Fuuuuuu. On the bright side, I may be on my way to working at this awesome place right near my house called Wah-Bo Grill. Think half awesome restaurant (with bb friendly dishes) and half supplement shop. Employees eat free and get discounts. Wut wutttttttt? Crossing my fingers on this one.

Macros
    Cals - 2155
    P - 242
    C - 137
    F - 68

Just made a delicious dessert, 1.5 scoops of chocolate malt ON whey, 1 tbsp Teddy pb, some water. Microwaved brownie. Topped with a serving of Samoa ice cream (120 cal in a half cup, recommended by someone in the meals eating now iirc, a million thanks) and a sugar cone for good measure. Not a bad way to spend 430 cal, while getting 45g protein. Didn't really try to get such high protein in today, just sort of happened. Might have a little something in the 1-200 cal range right before bed to get a bit closer to 2300. The Fatsecret app has me taking in 2800 a day to lose weight, and that's not even the "slow weight loss" option. I'm sticking to 2300 for a mark from here on out, but the suggestion is pretty confusing to me.

"It actually happens quite a bit where the guy who you think will do well, doesn't. But the guy no one expected, the one with the warrior spirit, emerges victorious. It is quite common." - Boris Sheiko

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Back looks lean man! How big were you at your heaviest? looks like you have a few stretch marks and maybe some loose skin on the stomach...nothing that won't go away with the diet though...also what is that voluminous purple stuff? protein fluff? I swear sometime this umber I've got to get a mixer to try out these cheesecake and fluff recipes.
    xTUNAx CREW
    SOYBOY CREW

dragonman6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dragonman6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dragonman6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dragonman6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dragonman6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dragonman6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dragonman6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dragonman6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dragonman6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dragonman6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dragonman6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    strong lifts are strong man...good work. haha your almost cutting on my bulking calories! dessert sounds real good too and i agree with mitch your back is looking very lean in that pic

Originally Posted by MITCHAPAL00ZA View Post
    Back looks lean man! How big were you at your heaviest? looks like you have a few stretch marks and maybe some loose skin on the stomach...nothing that won't go away with the diet though...also what is that voluminous purple stuff? protein fluff? I swear sometime this umber I've got to get a mixer to try out these cheesecake and fluff recipes.
    Thanks brah! When I was in highschool, senior year, I was probably around 250 with no muscle mass to speak of. To ********!

I am the fat one in all of these pictures.

So I definitely have some stretch marks. Nothing too major, I don't think. What's really interesting regarding the weight loss is my veracose veins, on the back of my legs (mostly my left leg but there are some on the right too). When I was a fatass you couldn't even see em. Now they're really pronounced, popping out of my leg. My mom almost fainted when she saw them right after I got back from doing squats this summer, she had no idea they were so bad, hah. Surgery in a few months on em. Mainly just an aesthetic thing I guess, but it could ultimateley lead to some circulation problems/pain if not dealt with.

And dragon, you're bulking on what, like 2500? I'm aiming for 2300 though the app is telling me to go higher, **** that noise.

Edit: Mitch, the purple **** is fluff, yeah. Never made it before. Picked up some vanilla whey and figured why not, since my mom has this badass mixer from like the 80s. I used like 4 servings of liquid egg whites, around 200g frozen mixed berries iirc, and 40g whey. Mixed for about 10 minutes. To be honest it had way too much volume, it was a strange feeling to eat it. Ate like a quarter of it, put it in the fridge, when I went back it had turned more liquidy and was just sort of odd. Think I'll either stick to sludge/baked stuff or maybe just fluff it for less time. It was pretty tasty when it was done.

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

you could just see the difference in your face in all those pics! bet your friends are amazed at your transformation, and itll be more impressive when you get even leaner. yeah im bulking on 2500, going for a clean bulk...have had bad experiences dirty bulking in the past haha.

Solid day. Only day I don't do fasted lifting, though I ate at like 11:15 and only had like 320 cals, Assault at 3:50 and lifted at 4:20.

4/10 - LEGS & (some) ABS!

Lifts

Squats – 95 WU, 165 WU, 185 WU, 225 x 7, 245 x 5, 245 x 4 into 185 x 10
    Extensions/Curls – 210 x 11/170 x 12, 210 x 9/185 x 10, 230 x 5 into drop set/210 x 5 into drop set
    Standing Calf Raises – Don’t remember, around 255 for around 16 reps, 3 sets to burnout
    Decline weighted crunches/side bends with a 70 db, 2 x 12

Squats felt awesome. Got low like Lil' Jon.

Macros
    Cals ~ 2200
    P - 225
    C - 175
    F - 67

Decent eats today. Picked up some Special K Protein plus, just because it has the lowest cals per serving i've seen (3/4 cup = 100 cal, 10g pro, not too shabby). Also got some Matzo? No idea. For some reason I tried some at the dining hall (heavy Jewish population around campus, free matzo all week) and liked it enough to buy some, aha. Half of a cracker is a huge amount, with some pb or sludge, pretty solid snack. Also finally figured out how to make whey/pb brownies that are actually tasty. That's become my new go to, with the samoa lite ice cream on top. Newest recipe yields ~ 400 cal including ice cream - 42.5p 24c 13f.

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pics of the varicose veins? I think i might have a similar thing going on but I'm not exactly sure what it looks like....also matzoh is a great base for anything or just as a snack (jew checking in)...some of the best easy recipes with it are:

matzo pizza- Just toss a bit of sauce on the matzo, top with cheese and any other toppings you like, and bake it just long enough to melt the cheese (can also microwave but kinda ruins the crunch)

Chocolate covered matzoh. self explanatory, just top that **** in chocolate

Matzoh brie- crush up the matzo into ~1-2 inch pieces, lightly soak it in water until just a bit soggy, then add the bits to 2-4 scrambled eggs and just fry it up like scrambled eggs/omelet.
    xTUNAx CREW
    SOYBOY CREW

Chocolate covered matzoh. self explanatory, just top that **** in chocolate
    i lol'd.

Matzoh brie- crush up the matzo into ~1-2 inch pieces, lightly soak it in water until just a bit soggy, then add the bits to 2-4 scrambled eggs and just fry it up like scrambled eggs/omelet.
    Oh worddd? Sounds interesting, might have to try this one this weekend when I head back home.

I don't have any pics, I'll try and get some and PM you em, they look pretty ****ed up haha.

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

teach me how to make those whey/pb brownies! sounds yummy

4/11 - Rest =(

Macros
    Cals - 2245
    P - 209.5
    C - 157
    F - 89.5

1.5 scoops ON whey, 1 tbsp pb. Microwaved for 25 seconds, give or take. 1 reeses cup microwaved for about 7 seconds, then smooshed into the center of the brownie. 1 serving samoa ice cream, 2 servings cool whip. 1 sugar cone. 3 wet dreams about this in the next 10 hours, estimated. Night.

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

4/12 - BACK & BIS!

Lifts

Deads – 3 warmups, 275 x 6, 325 x 5 - to straps - 345 x 5-6 (Back pain, ****, that was a first... went for another with 20 less anyway), 325 x 5
    DB One Arm Row – 85 x 12, 95 x 8, 105 x 6 into 60 x 8
    Pulldowns – 60 x 9, 60 x 5 into 42.5 x 6
    DB Hammers – 45 x 9, 45 x 8, 55 drop set
    Curl burnout dropsets x 2

Felt fine in everything except that one set of deads, got a bad feeling in my lower back. Gonna stick to 315 or 325 next week and see what I can do for reps... Fuuuuuuuuu. I think the side bends I did on tuesday might have affected my deads, but i can't really be sure. I stopped doing them for that reason, should have stuck to that plan. Decent day otherwise.

As far as food, I'm sitting at 1888 cals right now, with ~198g pro. Not sure what I'm gonna do to hit 2300, but I definitely plan on getting there in the next half hour, hah.

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

Final macros for the day;

Macros
    Cals - 2300
    P - 235 (0_0)
    C - 185
    F - 67

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

4/13 - SHOULDERS!

Lifts

Seated DB Press – 35 x 12, 60 x 10, 60 x 9, 60 x 3 (lawl i don't even), 50 x 10
    DB Shrugs – 85 x 12, 95 x 9, 105 x 6
    Seated DB Reverse Flies – 35 x 12, 45 x 10, 55 x 6 into 25 x 8 with one arm, slow
    DB One Arm Upright Row – 45 x 12, 55 x 8, 65 x 3 into 50(55?) x 4 into 40 x 5
    DB Lateral Raises – 20 x 12, 20 x 10, 25 x 3 into 15 x 10

Didn't do any abs as usual, think I might do that tomorrow. Maybe along with a little (gasp) light cardio? Purely out of boredom and a free schedule, hah. Might finally try out yohimbine hcl, my bottle's still sitting here unopened. Sort of curious.

Macros
    Cals - 2350
    P - 208
    C - 211
    F - 81

The late night brownie is an official staple. Threw 8 peanut M&Ms in the mix tonight instead of a reeses cup, also drizzled some special k protein plus and some melted PB on top when it was done. The M&Ms didn't rise with the brownie at all =( Gotta rethink that. Delicious nonetheless.

Gonna try and do a lower carb day tomorrow. Actually, come to think of it, I'm planning on getting good and drunk tomorrow, so make that low carb and low fat, haha. Thinking 300g protein + 26 busch lights. Kidding, updates on that as they come.

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I just woke up and had a dream about M&M's.... peanut ones are sooo good. Planning to make a M&M's cheesecake someday, haha. Your plan seemls legit eating 300g pro and 26 beers Ar you fitting those beers into your cals or you just don't count and go overboard with cals and never look back? DB press looking strong, but 3 reps.... what?
    Log to athleticism and aesthetics: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142760141

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take." - Wayne Gretzky

Always repping back.

Originally Posted by MrCarl. View Post
    I just woke up and had a dream about M&M's.... peanut ones are sooo good. Planning to make a M&M's cheesecake someday, haha. Your plan seemls legit eating 300g pro and 26 beers Ar you fitting those beers into your cals or you just don't count and go overboard with cals and never look back? DB press looking strong, but 3 reps.... what?
    in on m&m cheesecake! and anthony, phuckin strong reverse db seated raises...55x6 fuuuu
    Last edited by dragonman6; 04-14-2012 at 12:05 AM.

Hah, thanks guys.

Just be aware that heavy **** (peanut M&Ms) tends to sink to the botom of light flufy **** (cheesecake). Not sure how to combat that.

Idk man, my shoulders just weren't having that third set. Normally I have a really strong first set and a terribly weak second set on presses. Always like that, i don't really get it. Yesterday I at least had 2 strong ones! Hah.

Uhhhhh to be honest it depends,Carl, I normally start with the best intentions and count cals but end up drinking way too many beers and then **** goes awry. Hopefully I can keep it to a minimum.

Thanks yo, the 55 set there's definitely a little swinging but I go straight into the really controlled light one like it's a drop set. Not too bad.

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

#Yolohimbine

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

be careful with that stuff man! you gotta make sure to start very small on your dosages and then increase them slowly. the first time i took it a took slightly above the reccomended dosage and my heart rate got realy high for a long period of time...scary ****

Sittin at 1125 cals, 151g protein. About to go grab a scorpion bowl at this chinese joint, ust picked up some tequila and a 40 of high life. Pray for me.

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrCarl. is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Haha, have fun bro. Protein minimum - check, alcohol and fun minimum - in progress!
    Log to athleticism and aesthetics: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142760141

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take." - Wayne Gretzky

Always repping back.

totally trashed. over pro minimum, over alc maximum. whatever, back to 100% adherence tomorrow. until the 27th (my best friend's 21st). Night yall. 'Round maintenance.

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

4/14 - CALVES & ABS!

Lifts

Standing calf raise in smith rack, sated calf raise in smith rack (built up to 5 plates on each side, then did a sick drop set moving down to an eventual 2, good ****)
    Weighted decline crunches, planks

Went out of boredom yesterday, and due to skipping out on abs Friday because I was late to class. Felt good though. Didn't notice much from the yohimbine, had a really low appetite but I can't really attribute that to the yololo. Taking today off completely. More cooking =)

Wheyffles and reeses pieces wheycecream with peanutbutter drizzle - 680 cal, 71p 51c 23.5f

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

Macros
    Cals ~ 2750
    P ~ 228
    C ~ 255
    F ~ 94

With some cheesecake and IHOP figured in, not too bad. On a side note, IHOP actually has one or two macro friendly plates, and they're delicious. I take back all of the terrible things I've said about that place. Had grilled tilapia and broccoli and it was awesome. Also ordered a side of cinna-stack pancakes and ate half of it, **** was bomb.

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

4/16 - CHEST & TRIS!

Lifts

DB Incline - 40 WU, 65 x 10, 75 x 8, 80 x 3 with 3 spotted, 80 x 3 with 3 spotted (little weak today, only weak lift though)
    DB Flies – 45 x 12, 55 x 10, 60 x 8-10 (possible PR?)
    Seated Tri Extension – 80 x 12, 90 x 9, 100 x 8 (Definite PR. BOOM BITCH!)
    Decline Close grip on smith – 115 x 13, 145 x 10, 185 x 3-4
    DB Press – 60 x 8 with some alternating work, 45 x 10 alternating
    Various Pushups/Rope Pulldown burnout, x 2

So, started a bit weak with inclines, had strong flies, and had awesome ****ing tri extensions. Siked about that, overshadowed my minor frustration about the inclines. Pretty funny though, I was lifting at my home gym today since I went home for the weekend and the dumbbells get alot longer in the higher weights than they do at school. The 100 pound one was way longer than I was used to, when I went to put it up on my shoulder to do that last set it was just too god damn big to get into position, haha. Buddy had to help me out =P

Sitting at 1750 cal 185p right now. Not too hungry, might make my usual brownie treat later. Out of ice cream but sall good, not really in the mood for it. Got a bunch of coolwhip, that'll do the trick. Cinnabun casein should be coming in in a day or two, can't wait.

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

Macros
    Cals - 2200
    P - 229
    C - 157.5
    F - 73.5

Note to self; cinnamon coated almonds in the brownie = awesome.

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

It begins.

Officially my first purchase of B&J *gasp* ****'s about to get real. In all seriousness though, pretty difficult to fit into macros on 22-2300 cal. This summer though, once I'm lean enough... My god, I had no idea how ****ing good this stuff is. I mean I sort of got an idea based on how nuts everyone on here is about it, but god damn. Awesome. Picked one with a decent fat to carb ratio. Gonna go with some of the peanut butter based ones next time to get an even better ratio. I have a hard time getting enough fat in. Gonna tone down my protein to like 200-210 max if i can on most days, as well, especially on lifting days.

4/17 - LEGS & ABS!

Lifts

Squats – 95 WU, 135 WU, 185 x 8, 225 x 7, 225 x 6, 235 x 6 into 185 x 7
    Extensions/Ham Curls – 210 x 9/175 x 13, 210 x 9/190 x 5 into 130 x 6, 210 Drop set/190 Drop set
    Seated Calf Raises on Smith – 135 WU, 225 x ~18, 315 x 12, 365 x 10
    Abs ****
    Standing Calf Raises on Smith - 135 WU, 225 x ~18, 315 x 10, 315 x 8
    More abs ****

Only 600 cals in on the day, updates later.

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

haha i need to make my frist purcahse of B&J soon...ive never had it before. definitley gonna get that flavor you got! good squats too, i did those today as well

It's absolutely delicious man. Eliminates the need for a cone that I normally have, since it has those awesome crunchy pretzels in it. So god damn good.

IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13