Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Sarahdefense has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sarahdefense has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sarahdefense has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sarahdefense has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sarahdefense has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sarahdefense has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sarahdefense has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sarahdefense has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sarahdefense has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sarahdefense has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sarahdefense has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Sarah Benching 205 for reps.

Ok, to all the people who doubted my numbers, here ya go:

youtu.be/3pzkREIz8vw
    sarahdefense.com

kyl3williams is on a distinguished road. (+10) kyl3williams is on a distinguished road. (+10) kyl3williams is on a distinguished road. (+10) kyl3williams is on a distinguished road. (+10) kyl3williams is on a distinguished road. (+10) kyl3williams is on a distinguished road. (+10) kyl3williams is on a distinguished road. (+10) kyl3williams is on a distinguished road. (+10) kyl3williams is on a distinguished road. (+10) kyl3williams is on a distinguished road. (+10) kyl3williams is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    damn, your flat bench is better than mine

edit: I'll embed that for you
    Last edited by kyl3williams; 02-25-2012 at 09:59 PM.
    225lbs bench
    255lbs squat
    385lbs dead lift
    --------------
    865lbs total ( 1000lbs goal )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fG9-adVZaYU&feature=related ( goal # 2 human flag for 10 seconds )

kalst37 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kalst37 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kalst37 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kalst37 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kalst37 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kalst37 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kalst37 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kalst37 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kalst37 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kalst37 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kalst37 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Impressive good work op keep it up

RufioStill will become famous soon enough. (+50) RufioStill will become famous soon enough. (+50) RufioStill will become famous soon enough. (+50) RufioStill will become famous soon enough. (+50) RufioStill will become famous soon enough. (+50) RufioStill will become famous soon enough. (+50) RufioStill will become famous soon enough. (+50) RufioStill will become famous soon enough. (+50) RufioStill will become famous soon enough. (+50) RufioStill will become famous soon enough. (+50) RufioStill will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by kyl3williams View Post
    SRS, dam i'm gonna need to put more weight this monday. Good job OP!

Holcster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Holcster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Holcster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Holcster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Holcster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Holcster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Holcster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Holcster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Holcster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Holcster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Holcster is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    oh surprise surprise a new thread by you even though your other thread which you continuously bump is on the first page...not enough responses? Need more attention? More praise and reps on your Oh So Vain videos? Well Ill be nice and not further rip into your obnoxious personality and just say good job, you're a strong chick. I'll give you props for your motivation and persistence in your goals.

You can't drown in sweat JesuitGrind's Avatar
    JesuitGrind is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JesuitGrind is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JesuitGrind is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JesuitGrind is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JesuitGrind is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JesuitGrind is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JesuitGrind is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JesuitGrind is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JesuitGrind is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JesuitGrind is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JesuitGrind is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    gj, but i would try to keep by back flat on the bench and not use that arch imo

Holcster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Holcster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Holcster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Holcster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Holcster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Holcster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Holcster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Holcster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Holcster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Holcster is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Holcster is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by JesuitGrind View Post
    gj, but i would try to keep by back flat on the bench and not use that arch imo
    she thinks she's very hardcore so she's using a powerlifting style of bench form as taught by dave tate and others on youtube. As you can see the butt is pretty much off the bench, though they will say it maintains a slight bit of contact-which is is fine if that makes them sleep at night, but the butt is essentially off the bench. The point of the lift is to minimize the distance the bar moves, which equals less work, and less strength. It really turns into a decline bench press, which any regular in the gym knows is a lot easier than a "real bench". But it is a form respected and used-for powerlifters-pretty much its a pussy way to bench unless u are really going to compete in powerlifts.

TuffKiddo is not very well liked. (-100) TuffKiddo is not very well liked. (-100) TuffKiddo is not very well liked. (-100) TuffKiddo is not very well liked. (-100) TuffKiddo is not very well liked. (-100) TuffKiddo is not very well liked. (-100) TuffKiddo is not very well liked. (-100) TuffKiddo is not very well liked. (-100) TuffKiddo is not very well liked. (-100) TuffKiddo is not very well liked. (-100) TuffKiddo is not very well liked. (-100)
    What's with the eye candy outfit? God, you're hot as fuark.

Sarahdefense has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sarahdefense has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sarahdefense has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sarahdefense has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sarahdefense has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sarahdefense has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sarahdefense has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sarahdefense has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sarahdefense has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sarahdefense has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sarahdefense has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by kyl3williams View Post

edit: I'll embed that for you
    Dear Kyle,
    You are a classy guy, and that to me indicates that you will most assuredly succeed in hitting the 1000 lb wilks. Goals come easily to those
    that have a kind, but dedicated, spirit - even at a young age. And when they do, you will notice older people gravitating towards you. We, as a young generation, have so many attributes - and this is one of them.
    You have a rather good deadlift - you should do a vid on it as well as your other OLY lifts. If you post it, I can look at it/have my coach look at it and give you some tips. The web is a great resource for coaches - a lot of guys know their stuff.
    Keep up your training and you will have the wilks soon!

Sarah
    sarahdefense.com

Originally Posted by RufioStill View Post
    SRS, dam i'm gonna need to put more weight this monday. Good job OP!
    Thank you - good luck on your bench tomorrow!
    sarahdefense.com

kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Holcster View Post
    she thinks she's very hardcore so she's using a powerlifting style of bench form as taught by dave tate and others on youtube. As you can see the butt is pretty much off the bench, though they will say it maintains a slight bit of contact-which is is fine if that makes them sleep at night, but the butt is essentially off the bench. The point of the lift is to minimize the distance the bar moves, which equals less work, and less strength. It really turns into a decline bench press, which any regular in the gym knows is a lot easier than a "real bench". But it is a form respected and used-for powerlifters-pretty much its a pussy way to bench unless u are really going to compete in powerlifts.
    The Broscience is strong with this one. Good lifts for a girl and thats a pretty extreme arch on the bp though, I'm wondering if its almost too much...btw next time don't need a 3 minute intro talking about..dunno skipped it. Either way gj (zero whiteknightage btw)
    /Getting fat till Big 3 = 1000

Originally Posted by kmal2t View Post
    The Broscience is strong with this one. Good lifts for a girl and thats a pretty extreme arch on the bp though, I'm wondering if its almost too much...btw next time don't need a 3 minute intro talking about..dunno skipped it. Either way gj (zero whiteknightage btw)
    lol please provide definition of broscience.

Ya, big arch - no such thing as too much imo, just means I am more flexible.

-Still trying to understand this whole "white knight" meaning. Forum talk, right?

Obviously, white knights don't exist in my life - don't need one.
    sarahdefense.com

kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kmal2t has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    white knights are kids on the internet who are super complimentary to girls to try to pick them up online. Its the term used on here commonly. The broscience was at the other guy b*itching about using PL method. And women generally are more flexible so yes you have more arch but I'm not sure if having your ass totally off like that is physically ok or not. Can't remember hearing a lifter discussing this issue.
    /Getting fat till Big 3 = 1000

white knights are kids on the internet who are super complimentary to girls to try to pick them up online. Its the term used on here commonly. The broscience was at the other guy b*itching about using PL method. And women generally are more flexible so yes you have more arch but I'm not sure if having your ass totally off like that is physically ok or not. Can't remember hearing a lifter discussing this issue.
    And a white knight is a derogatory term? I was always taught that being super complimentary to a woman was wise in all circles, not just online ones.

The butt-on bench issue is discretionary, depends on what the judge says. If you look at some of the international powerlifting girls, esp chinese, they implement radical arch as well - you see this among the women lifters bc, as you said, they are flexible. as far as it being safe, I obviously trained to get to that point. I do quite a bit of flexibility exercises and lower back stuff as well.
    sarahdefense.com

The idiot factor is strong in this one

how is what I said broscience? I honestly don't get your definition. Broscience is myths made up on these and other forums that simply aren't true. I described her bench-her butt is off the bench-all her glutes are used in her bench, maybe a little fat n skin maintains contact with the bench-wow! That is a powerlifting bench which I said and gave her props for her goals and lifts. Now shut ur mouth

Core strength, engage. DoubleOvertime's Avatar
    DoubleOvertime will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoubleOvertime will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoubleOvertime will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoubleOvertime will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoubleOvertime will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoubleOvertime will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoubleOvertime will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoubleOvertime will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoubleOvertime will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoubleOvertime will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoubleOvertime will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Arched back or not... That is impressive weight for a girl that is 5'3 to be putting up. Good work, Sarah.

No WK, just impressed. (srs)
    Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you're right! ~ Henry Ford

Measly reps on sight for armed forces personel. Thanks for your service.

met-enkephalinaholic Pridehurtsform's Avatar
    Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pridehurtsform will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    damnnn!!! that's insane for a girl!!

keep takin dem der hormones and if you're lucky you'll get a side order of enlargedclitorisation!
    BS in molecular biochemistry
    NASM certified personal trainer
    bench: 315
    squat: 365
    deads: 415
    video thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162544341&p=1258712431#post1258712431

"it's better to be silent and thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"

rhino71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhino71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhino71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhino71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhino71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhino71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhino71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhino71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhino71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhino71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhino71 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Damn keep up the good work.....

Originally Posted by DoubleOvertime View Post
    Arched back or not... That is impressive weight for a girl that is 5'3 to be putting up. Good work, Sarah.

No WK, just impressed. (srs)
    Thank you

LOL and the whole white knight thing has no application in my mind; it's a silly internet construct. It's not as
    if, in person, after saying something that could be construed as flattering, you would then add an addendum, "Well, i'm not a white knight though!"

Rather, you just simply say what's on your mind.
    sarahdefense.com

Originally Posted by Sarahdefense View Post
    Thank you

LOL and the whole white knight thing has no application in my mind; it's a silly internet construct. It's not as
    if, in person, after saying something that could be construed as flattering, you would then add an addendum, "Well, i'm not a white knight though!"

Rather, you just simply say what's on your mind.
    the white knight thing is dumb. Exactly what you said, give a compliment if its due-male to female, male to male, female to male, female to female, whatever. Again props for the lift, most girls can't even think about putting up a 45 on each side. Just maybe go about your videos a little different, maybe like you want to soak in new information instead of coming off like you know everything already. And all that posing , yea, uneaded but ur vain so it is what it is

question...have u ever tried to help someone else out? Look at the numerous "post your pictures" threads...You having this huuuuge knowledge about bodybuilding right? Shouldn't u be helping others out instead of just sarahdefense all the time? Just a question

Tyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is really really impressive! I've never seen a girl lift so heavy, i think the max ive seen a girl do in bench press is like 20-25lbs on each side!

You are actually strong than me! I do 195 3x6 lol

Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000)
    great job OP, keep up the great work.

[QUOTE=Holcster;838830831]the white knight thing is dumb. Exactly what you said, give a compliment if its due-male to female, male to male, female to male, female to female, whatever. Again props for the lift, most girls can't even think about putting up a 45 on each side. Just maybe go about your videos a little different, maybe like you want to soak in new information instead of coming off like you know everything already. And all that posing , yea, uneaded but ur vain so it is what it is"

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______

Vain, overly-confident, egotistical, etc etc. Heard it all. There will always be detractors who dislike certain aspects of a personality.

However, those opinions have absolutely no impact on my objectives and how I go about making them come to fruition.

And, as the libertarian in me always says, if you dislike someone/something greatly, disengage. Unless you are forced to work with them, then
    maintain poise and let your work speak.
    sarahdefense.com

Cbuzz00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cbuzz00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cbuzz00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cbuzz00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cbuzz00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cbuzz00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cbuzz00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cbuzz00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cbuzz00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cbuzz00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cbuzz00 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Holcster View Post
    question...have u ever tried to help someone else out? Look at the numerous "post your pictures" threads...You having this huuuuge knowledge about bodybuilding right? Shouldn't u be helping others out instead of just sarahdefense all the time? Just a question
    I agree with this for the most part. I think any judge/jury would rule in favour of the people's claim against the defendant (sarah) for being an attention seeker. Only problem is, even with a guilty verdict she would still continue to be an attention seeker.

I will say well done on a strong bench for a chick. Can't say that I've seen any chicks at my gym benching even close to that. Actually, benching more weight than 80% of the guy's at my gym. Also, interesting bench mount technique. The music however... is... ghey.

JamesW129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JamesW129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JamesW129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JamesW129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JamesW129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JamesW129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JamesW129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JamesW129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JamesW129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JamesW129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JamesW129 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    this makes me feel weak

Originally Posted by Cbuzz00 View Post
    I agree with this for the most part. I think any judge/jury would rule in favour of the people's claim against the defendant (sarah) for being an attention seeker. Only problem is, even with a guilty verdict she would still continue to be an attention seeker.

I will say well done on a strong bench for a chick. Can't say that I've seen any chicks at my gym benching even close to that. Actually, benching more weight than 80% of the guy's at my gym. Also, interesting bench mount technique. The music however... is... ghey.
    Help people out? My accountant calculated that I did $6500-$10g worth of pro bono work in fiscal year 2011.

LOL @ people's claim...love the terminology. Fits with "solicitor." [Brit/Aussie term for lawyer].
    sarahdefense.com

Cbuzz00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cbuzz00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cbuzz00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cbuzz00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cbuzz00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cbuzz00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cbuzz00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cbuzz00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cbuzz00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cbuzz00 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cbuzz00 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Sarahdefense View Post
    Help people out? My accountant calculated that I did $6500-$10g worth of pro bono work in fiscal year 2011.

LOL @ people's claim...love the terminology. Fits with "solicitor." [Brit/Aussie term for lawyer].
    That all? I do that weekly...

Originally Posted by Whitekoala View Post
    great job OP, keep up the great work.
    Thank you!! 300 lbs is good bench press, what are you now? Looks like you have solid numbers!
    sarahdefense.com

Too injured to lift crew XtremeOCD's Avatar
    XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) XtremeOCD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Congrats on breaking 200lbs! You should be proud! I wouldn't worry too much about the negative comments. Just do what makes you happy as you can't please everyone. I personally didn't see a thing wrong with what you did in the video. Nothing wrong with being proud of your accomplishments.

Keep up the good work!
    My Bahamian Photo Album <'))><
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143862181

Feb 2017
    Lumbar fusion (anterior and posterior approach)
    7 incisions
    10 screws
    2 rods
    2 peak cages
    Titanium plate

caltech21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caltech21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caltech21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caltech21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caltech21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caltech21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caltech21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caltech21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caltech21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caltech21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caltech21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Congratulations on what is an absolutely amazing lift (given your weight). While I know you have your detractors, I suspect they are beginning to find your progress unnerving. After all, what guy wants to get out lifted by a girl?
    Jerking my Snatch Clean
    Bent Over Rows Before Hoes