chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Is it bad to train back and chest after shoulder day?

Right now my Fridays Saturdays and Sundays are my shoulder; back and biceps; and chest and triceps days respectively. I know you hit your shoulder training your chest. Is roughly 36 hours enough between shoulders and chest? I am lifting heavy 4 sets of 7,7,5,5 reps about 6 excersices per workout.

My whole workout is this:

Monday rest
    Tuesday legs
    Wednesdays biceps/triceps
    Thursday rest
    Friday shoulder
    Saturday back/biceps
    Sunday chest/ triceps

Thanks and I'll rep for helpful answers
    EL PASO★STRONG
    8-3-19

Procedures I’ve had. Feel free to ask about them:
    - LASIK surgery (2007)
    - Septoplasty (2018)
    - Gum Graft (2019)
    - Gynecomastia/Liposuction (2021)

chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chivasregal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    thanks so much for the help!
    EL PASO★STRONG
    8-3-19

Procedures I’ve had. Feel free to ask about them:
    - LASIK surgery (2007)
    - Septoplasty (2018)
    - Gum Graft (2019)
    - Gynecomastia/Liposuction (2021)

Soaking in a Digital Bath ShaneSwan's Avatar
    ShaneSwan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShaneSwan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShaneSwan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShaneSwan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShaneSwan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShaneSwan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShaneSwan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShaneSwan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShaneSwan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShaneSwan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShaneSwan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well first up, why all the arm volume/frequency?
    Feed me here
    Fill me up again
    Temporarily pacify this hunger thats so cruel

jamnajh is just really nice. (+1000) jamnajh is just really nice. (+1000) jamnajh is just really nice. (+1000) jamnajh is just really nice. (+1000) jamnajh is just really nice. (+1000) jamnajh is just really nice. (+1000) jamnajh is just really nice. (+1000) jamnajh is just really nice. (+1000) jamnajh is just really nice. (+1000) jamnajh is just really nice. (+1000) jamnajh is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by chivasregal View Post
    Right now my Fridays Saturdays and Sundays are my shoulder; back and biceps; and chest and triceps days respectively. I know you hit your shoulder training your chest. Is roughly 36 hours enough between shoulders and chest? I am lifting heavy 4 sets of 7,7,5,5 reps about 6 excersices per workout.

My whole workout is this:

Monday rest
    Tuesday legs
    Wednesdays biceps/triceps
    Thursday rest
    Friday shoulder
    Saturday back/biceps
    Sunday chest/ triceps

Thanks and I'll rep for helpful answers
    IMO it shouldn't be a problem. The only things that would be an issue that I can think of Is how fast do you recover and when do you Deadlift? Deadlifts stimulate your traps and on shoulders I'm presuming you hit your traps. Besides that it shouldn't be a problem. I see no overlap anywhere else.
    Any memphis sport.

roll tide

bodybuild2day is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodybuild2day is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodybuild2day is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodybuild2day is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodybuild2day is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodybuild2day is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodybuild2day is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodybuild2day is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodybuild2day is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodybuild2day is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodybuild2day is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    just a suggestion.. if i were making this for myself and if i wanted to hit arms twice a week on a 2 on 1 off then 3 on 1 off split like you have it, mondays and thursday being your rest days, try to split legs into 2 days. but your split is fine the way it is you can keep doing that one but i've tried this before and it worked great for me

monday: rest
    tuesday: back and bies
    wednesday: chest and tris
    thursday: rest
    friday: quads and bieceps
    saturday: shoulders and triceps
    sunday: hamstrings and calves
    The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up.

2 victor goes spoils THe WeapoN's Avatar
    THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by bodybuild2day View Post
    just a suggestion.. if i were making this for myself and if i wanted to hit arms twice a week on a 2 on 1 off then 3 on 1 off split like you have it, mondays and thursday being your rest days, try to split legs into 2 days. but your split is fine the way it is you can keep doing that one but i've tried this before and it worked great for me

monday: rest
    tuesday: back and bies
    wednesday: chest and tris
    thursday: rest
    friday: quads and bieceps
    saturday: shoulders and triceps
    sunday: hamstrings and calves
    agreed
    we aim for one thing, to be perfect, yet we will never be.