ryan33907 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Genetically strong?

Hey guys, this is my first post and I was wanting to figure out why I can workout hard for 7 days a week and still have energy. I'm still making progress and not plateauing either. After reading various articles it seems like I should be sore, tired, or not making any gains but I'm not hitting either 3. I've read about over training, but it never seems to apply for me. I've looked around on this site for a solution(there's probably places I haven't checked, I'm only human) and I haven't been able to find anything that says why I can lift so many days in a row besides people taking steroids. My stack is:

Six Star Testosterone booster
    Six Star Professional Strength Creatine X3
    100% Whey Gold Standard
    Multi and fish oil

Should I continue working out 7 days a week if my body is allowing me, or should I cut back training. All help is appreciated!

Weight: 170
    Bench: 260
    Squat:300
    Deadlift: 350
    “The separation of talent and skill is one of the greatest misunderstood concepts for people who are trying to excel, who have dreams, who want to do things. Talent you have naturally. Skill is only developed by hours and hours and hours of beating on your craft."
    -Will Smith

Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz
    I would say you are currently getting away form it becaus you are a heck of a long way from your potential and not actually pushing yourself all that hard each workout.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 11

"As iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17

JSNeves has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JSNeves has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JSNeves has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JSNeves has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JSNeves has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JSNeves has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JSNeves has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JSNeves has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JSNeves has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JSNeves has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JSNeves has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Some people can just naturally adept at weight lifting, for example: I now several people who have tried a super high volume arnold routine as beginners, only one saw much progress and he got strong as an Ox (repping 2xBW bench while still in high school!), which really goes against what you would expect from a beginner on a high volume bodybuilding routine.

I don't attribute that entirely too genetics though, as he also had many years of wrestling under his belt which requires extreme amounts of conditioning work. So not just genetics but also previous activities can influance your response to any given training