This Space For Rent painted_klown's Avatar
    painted_klown is a name known to all. (+5000) painted_klown is a name known to all. (+5000) painted_klown is a name known to all. (+5000) painted_klown is a name known to all. (+5000) painted_klown is a name known to all. (+5000) painted_klown is a name known to all. (+5000) painted_klown is a name known to all. (+5000) painted_klown is a name known to all. (+5000) painted_klown is a name known to all. (+5000) painted_klown is a name known to all. (+5000) painted_klown is a name known to all. (+5000)

Define natty vs. not natty

This is a bit of a dumb question, and I am not even sure this is in the right section, but I see a lot of people on this site talking about natty vs. non natural bodybuilders.

What constitutes a natty?

Does using supplements such as protein shakes and whey shakes (or whatever) put you into the non-natty category?

I assume vitamins don't count.

I also see people mentioning Cell Tech quite a bit. Isn't Cell Tech just supplements?

Can someone please educate me on this?
    ()---() York Barbell Club #11 ()---()

++ Positive Crew ++

*Misc Cologne Crew*

***Misc Cigar Crew***

***Misc. Illuminati Crew***

AntonyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AntonyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AntonyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AntonyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AntonyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AntonyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AntonyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AntonyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AntonyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AntonyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AntonyC has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    cell tech is slang for steroids, its kind of a joke.

You're not natural when you take an anabolic steroid.

Lindoras is a name known to all. (+5000) Lindoras is a name known to all. (+5000) Lindoras is a name known to all. (+5000) Lindoras is a name known to all. (+5000) Lindoras is a name known to all. (+5000) Lindoras is a name known to all. (+5000) Lindoras is a name known to all. (+5000) Lindoras is a name known to all. (+5000) Lindoras is a name known to all. (+5000) Lindoras is a name known to all. (+5000) Lindoras is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If srs non-natty bb'ers is everyone on steroids.

Natty ones are everyone who don't.

painted_klown is a name known to all. (+5000) painted_klown is a name known to all. (+5000) painted_klown is a name known to all. (+5000) painted_klown is a name known to all. (+5000) painted_klown is a name known to all. (+5000) painted_klown is a name known to all. (+5000) painted_klown is a name known to all. (+5000) painted_klown is a name known to all. (+5000) painted_klown is a name known to all. (+5000) painted_klown is a name known to all. (+5000) painted_klown is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yes, I am serious.

I know that natty means no steroids, and non-natty means they use steroids, but all of the Cell Tech talk had me confused. I was wondering if certain supplements put you into the non-natty category.

++ Positive Crew ++

*Misc Cologne Crew*

***Misc Cigar Crew***

KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by painted_klown View Post
    Yes, I am serious.

I know that natty means no steroids, and non-natty means they use steroids, but all of the Cell Tech talk had me confused. I was wondering if certain supplements put you into the non-natty category.
    Again, Cell-tech is a bb.com (Misc) meme/slang that stands for gear/steriods.

No supplement will classify you as unnatural. Once you take a prohibited substance thats banned/illegal then you are classified as non-natty.
    ★★★ I was part of Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★
    No Fap October 2012 COMPLETED!
    Misc Persian Crew
    -->>MMC<<--
    Dorian Yates training = The only way to train!
    M4L Krew Representing!~
    RIP - Az "Zyzz" Sergeyevich :( , The god has fallen, but the legend lives on! <3

Originally Posted by KouRon View Post
    Again, Cell-tech is a bb.com (Misc) meme/slang that stands for gear/steriods.

No supplement will classify you as unnatural. Once you take a prohibited substance thats banned/illegal then you are classified as non-natty.
    Ahhh, gotcha!

Thanks for the clarification.

++ Positive Crew ++

*Misc Cologne Crew*

***Misc Cigar Crew***