Thread: Water filters?

KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KwayZee has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Water filters?

I just moved into a new apartment and the water from the tap is a little cloudy, and I'd rather not have to buy bottles of water because it'd cost way too much for the amount of water I drink. What do you guys recommend as far as water filters? Would one of those ones that screw onto the faucet work? Or should I get a pitcher? Would a 5-cup pitcher be decent? Or should I spring for the 10-cup one? I'm asking this in the Nutrition section because it has to do with filtering out bad stuff that could be bad for my nutrition

Thanks!
    ~Veni Vidi Vici~

cbrash1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbrash1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbrash1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbrash1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbrash1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbrash1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbrash1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbrash1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbrash1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbrash1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cbrash1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by KwayZee View Post
    I just moved into a new apartment and the water from the tap is a little cloudy, and I'd rather not have to buy bottles of water because it'd cost way too much for the amount of water I drink. What do you guys recommend as far as water filters? Would one of those ones that screw onto the faucet work? Or should I get a pitcher? Would a 5-cup pitcher be decent? Or should I spring for the 10-cup one? I'm asking this in the Nutrition section because it has to do with filtering out bad stuff that could be bad for my nutrition

Thanks!

I would go with the faucet type filter because the pitcher ones do take a while to filter especially after you stated you drink a lot of water. Just buy one of those Brita faucet ones and you'll be good to go.

suzen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) suzen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) suzen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) suzen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) suzen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) suzen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) suzen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No doubt, the water we get is contaminated and is not good for health. The only best way to make it clean and safe is to use a water filter system. Market is loaded with several brands of water filters to select from to put you in the pit of confusion. One of the best one you have to go for without any doubt is Berkey Water Filter system. High quality function for low cost when compared to others is what makes Berkey purification system the best in the market. Berkeyshop.com brings you information and all models of Berkey water purification system for you to select from.

jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000) jammyo40 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The more that you read, the more things you'll know.
    The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149723023

Wukillabeez78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wukillabeez78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wukillabeez78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wukillabeez78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wukillabeez78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wukillabeez78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wukillabeez78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wukillabeez78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wukillabeez78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wukillabeez78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wukillabeez78 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by KwayZee View Post

Thanks!
    Luckily I have a built-in filter on my refrigerator and only drink water from it's water dispenser. However if I were you I'd get a filter you can put on the faucet. I wouldn't waste money on bottled water either. Brita water pitchers are relatively cheap though so you could get both a pitcher and one on your faucet as well...

StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000) StimFlow is just really nice. (+1000)
    @jammyo40: lmao

@at OP, I use a Brita like filter that screw onto bottles of water. You could get a faucet filter too, but I believe those will need replacing quicker because the filter is used every time you need water(even when you wont drink it). Nevertheless... faucet filters are prob most convenient...
    ----------------------------------
    *collarbone fracture crew*
    *pescetarian crew*
    ---------
    ---

MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MITCHAPAL00ZA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Im in the same situation. I pretty much rely completely on my brita pitcher. The screw on attachment should work, but it didn't happen to fit my faucet.
    xTUNAx CREW
    SOYBOY CREW