GBelanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBelanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBelanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBelanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBelanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBelanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBelanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBelanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBelanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBelanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBelanger will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up Nutrabolics Swollen Review!

I don't think I've seen a review posted for Nutrabolics Swollen, so I figured I'd use some spare time to write one out. I'm not sure how big this product is down south, but it's quickly gaining popularity in Canada. I'll start with a little background on the top five pump/pwo products I had used before swollen in order of personal preference.

1. Thermolife *Pump-Bol - Have been a huge fan for a while, and it's virtually unknown in Canada, I do my best to pimp it out though
    2. *IForce Hemavol - Amazing pumps, but I don't get the same workout quality as I do with Pump-Bol. Still a great product. Wish it was kicking around in Canada.
    3. Animal Pump - I'm partial to pill form pwo's. This was a solid product.
    4. Allmax HemaN.O.vol - Often overlooked, but very solid product.
    5. Controlled Labs GlycerGrow - Sick pumps, but almost a hassle to use. Still have some lying around that I use from time to time.

Nutrabolics Swollen is a pill form pwo/pump product. It includes 24 packs of 6 pill servings meant to be taken 15-30 minutes before your workout with water.

Supplement Facts:
    -"AE2" (Arginine Ethyl Ester & Arginine AKG) 2000mg
    - L-Citrulline Malate 1000mg
    - Astragin 100mg

- Prop. Blend 703mg: Agmatine, Gamma-Butyrobetaine, Epimedium Sagittatum, Niacin, Beet Powder, Schizandrol A, Caffeine, L-Tyrosine, and Geranium Maculatum

Taste: N/A*
    6 Small pills, similar to the size of a smartie, maybe slightly smaller.

Mixibality: N/A

Endurance: 7/10
    Honestly I'm partial to things that include Beta-Alanine when it comes to endurance, but I felt this product did well. Mostly due to the geranium and caffeine.

Energy/Focus: 8/10
    Very clean and non-jittery energy, which I value in a pwo. I have a fairly high stimulant tolerance so this doesn't get me going too much, but I still felt the boost. I'm not the hugest believe in pwo products providing focus, but with that being said an energy boost does assist it.

Vascularity: 9.5/10
    I don't have very high bodyfat, and I'm a slightly vascular guy to begin with so I had a solid view of the improvement. I was blown away with the vascularity boost. During one of the shoulder days I was doing hammer grip DB front raises and almost forgot what I was doing because I was so caught up in watching the veins popping out of my front delts. Also, the effect seems to linger a lot longer then the vascularity i recieve from other products. Could be the epimedium...but I love it!

Pump: 9.5/10
    Have used three sample packs, and almost a full box, and haven't not had a great pump. One day I was finishing off with some cable tricep kickbacks, and I can vividly remember being in pain trying to squeeze out more reps from the intense pump, there was no way I was even locking out my arms. What can I say, the stuff blows you up! If you're looking for pumps that give you that feeling of your skin stretching, this is it.

Overall as a pump oriented *PWO: 9.3/10
    Extremely impressed with Nutrabolics here, this is a great product, and definetly cracks my top 3. If you get a chance try it out, especially if you're Canadian

Other Supps Used With It:
    - Gaspari Myofusion
    - Strive Pro-Isolate
    - All-Max Creatine Mono
    - BCAA's
    - Gaspari Size-On (just started)

*I have no affiliation with Nutrabolics, or any companies listed above.*
    BB 240, SQ 405, DL 535 @ 171lbs

DC Royals Baseball

TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000) TimMason91 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Awesome man thanks, I always see this product in my local sup shop, and have always wondered about it. After reading this, I might just have to pick some up.

Thanks for the review.
    Driven Sports Craze Review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144676431

Pre-Workout FAQ and Information thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144588521

Weight gainer help and FAQ: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145111141

GBelanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBelanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBelanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBelanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBelanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBelanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBelanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBelanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBelanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBelanger will become famous soon enough. (+50) GBelanger will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks dude give it a try for sure! I don't know anyone who has had a bad go with it, and I spend a lot of time hanging with the brahs at Fuel in Abbotsford.
    Last edited by GBelanger; 02-22-2012 at 10:00 PM.

DC Royals Baseball

jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    hmm never heard of the product, ill have to go check it out

nice review btw man

Heaney has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heaney has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heaney has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heaney has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heaney has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heaney has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heaney has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heaney has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heaney has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heaney has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heaney has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Quickly becoming one of my favorite pres as well, pumps are ridic and stamina/strength is climbing. Another thing I like (and this may just be me) is the pre-wrapped servings, no pill counting or ziplock bags required

FijiMayne has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FijiMayne has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FijiMayne has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FijiMayne has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FijiMayne has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FijiMayne has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FijiMayne has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FijiMayne has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FijiMayne has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FijiMayne has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FijiMayne has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by GBelanger View Post
    Thanks dude give it a try for sure! I don't know anyone who has had a bad go with it, and I spend a lot of time hanging with the brahs at Fuel in Abbotsford.
    Helps to be around good people! Great review. Repped.

benny2510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benny2510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benny2510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benny2510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benny2510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benny2510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benny2510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benny2510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benny2510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benny2510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) benny2510 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Got me 2 full boxes from a contest I won with them. Haven't tried it yet. U guys mirin??

Rep back 1k+

My SD Pharmaceuticals Dendrobium log. Follow along!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148871533

PSN: benny2510

Fanduel - Daily fantasy sports for money.

http://www.fanduel.com/?invitedby=benny2510&cnl=da

Originally Posted by benny2510 View Post
    Got me 2 full boxes from a contest I won with them. Haven't tried it yet. U guys mirin??

Mirin pretty hard bruh.

DC Royals Baseball

adam1432 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam1432 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam1432 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam1432 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam1432 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam1432 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam1432 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam1432 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam1432 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam1432 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adam1432 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    didu take this on an empty stomach?

babyox1 is just really nice. (+1000) babyox1 is just really nice. (+1000) babyox1 is just really nice. (+1000) babyox1 is just really nice. (+1000) babyox1 is just really nice. (+1000) babyox1 is just really nice. (+1000) babyox1 is just really nice. (+1000) babyox1 is just really nice. (+1000) babyox1 is just really nice. (+1000) babyox1 is just really nice. (+1000) babyox1 is just really nice. (+1000)

That's a good amount of products haha
    "There are plenty of difficult obstacles in your path, don't allow yourself to become one of them."

Sponsored Nutrabolics Test-Tropin Stack!: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145178111 (COMPLETED!)

Universal Hawaiian Pump Torrent Review!: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144694171

Gaspari SizeOn Pre-Contest Review!: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144834941

*Many more reviews*

rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000) rkillam is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by GBelanger View Post
    I don't think I've seen a review posted for Nutrabolics Swollen, so I figured I'd use some spare time to write one out. I'm not sure how big this product is down south, but it's quickly gaining popularity in Canada. I'll start with a little background on the top five pump/pwo products I had used before swollen in order of personal preference.

1. Thermolife *Pump-Bol - Have been a huge fan for a while, and it's virtually unknown in Canada, I do my best to pimp it out though
    2. *IForce Hemavol - Amazing pumps, but I don't get the same workout quality as I do with Pump-Bol. Still a great product. Wish it was kicking around in Canada.
    3. Animal Pump - I'm partial to pill form pwo's. This was a solid product.
    4. Allmax HemaN.O.vol - Often overlooked, but very solid product.
    5. Controlled Labs GlycerGrow - Sick pumps, but almost a hassle to use. Still have some lying around that I use from time to time.

Nutrabolics Swollen is a pill form pwo/pump product. It includes 24 packs of 6 pill servings meant to be taken 15-30 minutes before your workout with water.

Supplement Facts:
    -"AE2" (Arginine Ethyl Ester & Arginine AKG) 2000mg
    - L-Citrulline Malate 1000mg
    - Astragin 100mg

- Prop. Blend 703mg: Agmatine, Gamma-Butyrobetaine, Epimedium Sagittatum, Niacin, Beet Powder, Schizandrol A, Caffeine, L-Tyrosine, and Geranium Maculatum

Taste: N/A*
    6 Small pills, similar to the size of a smartie, maybe slightly smaller.

Mixibality: N/A

Endurance: 7/10
    Honestly I'm partial to things that include Beta-Alanine when it comes to endurance, but I felt this product did well. Mostly due to the geranium and caffeine.

Energy/Focus: 8/10
    Very clean and non-jittery energy, which I value in a pwo. I have a fairly high stimulant tolerance so this doesn't get me going too much, but I still felt the boost. I'm not the hugest believe in pwo products providing focus, but with that being said an energy boost does assist it.

Vascularity: 9.5/10
    I don't have very high bodyfat, and I'm a slightly vascular guy to begin with so I had a solid view of the improvement. I was blown away with the vascularity boost. During one of the shoulder days I was doing hammer grip DB front raises and almost forgot what I was doing because I was so caught up in watching the veins popping out of my front delts. Also, the effect seems to linger a lot longer then the vascularity i recieve from other products. Could be the epimedium...but I love it!

Pump: 9.5/10
    Have used three sample packs, and almost a full box, and haven't not had a great pump. One day I was finishing off with some cable tricep kickbacks, and I can vividly remember being in pain trying to squeeze out more reps from the intense pump, there was no way I was even locking out my arms. What can I say, the stuff blows you up! If you're looking for pumps that give you that feeling of your skin stretching, this is it.

Overall as a pump oriented *PWO: 9.3/10
    Extremely impressed with Nutrabolics here, this is a great product, and definetly cracks my top 3. If you get a chance try it out, especially if you're Canadian

Other Supps Used With It:
    - Gaspari Myofusion
    - Strive Pro-Isolate
    - All-Max Creatine Mono
    - BCAA's
    - Gaspari Size-On (just started)

*I have no affiliation with Nutrabolics, or any companies listed above.*
    Sickie! Glad to hear you liked Swollen. We have a powdered formula that will be hitting the shelves within the next few weeks to month or so. Tried the beta-tester samples and I liked better than the pills.

That there product! I remember sending that package out and thinking, Lucky guy!
    ANS Performance Brand Developement Mgr & Athlete
    Follow @RkThinkFit

RED MONKEY HATS >>> www.redmonkeylifestyle.com/#_a_Rachel