arieldavis is just really nice. (+1000) arieldavis is just really nice. (+1000) arieldavis is just really nice. (+1000) arieldavis is just really nice. (+1000) arieldavis is just really nice. (+1000) arieldavis is just really nice. (+1000) arieldavis is just really nice. (+1000) arieldavis is just really nice. (+1000) arieldavis is just really nice. (+1000) arieldavis is just really nice. (+1000) arieldavis is just really nice. (+1000)

Iron Bull Strength - Wide Grip Gym Accessory Product Review

The Company:

Iron Bull Strength is a designer, manufacturer and distributor of bodybuilding/gym equipment based in Quebec, Canada.

First off, I'd like to Thank Iron Bull Strength for allowing me the opportunity to try their products for free. IBS sent me 2 pairs of IBS Grips, which was extremely generous! Thank you again!

The Product(s):

Iron Bull TGrip 2.5

Iron Bull "Lady Grips" TGrip 2.0

The first of its kind, this product is primarily for the ladies! It's a tad smaller allowing a woman's full hand to grab the bar. Typically, men have larger hands, so Iron Bull Strength wanted to develop a grip product just for the ladies training out there!

What is thick bar training?

Many MMA, U.S. forces, and Professional bodybuilders swear by thick bar training. When your body becomes use to something, it adapts quickly. Not many individuals realize that your grip strength can hold back your full potential during your training in the gym and your overall muscular development. Instead of doing countless forearm exercises, thick bar training can completely take its place without doing extra exercises.

Are there benefits?
    -Overall increase in wrist and joint strength
    -Wrist and joint support
    -Increase in grip strength and forearm strength.
    -Reduces joint pressure, thus injury prevention.
    -Enchances muscle activation, thus a better muscle "pump" during an exercise.

Differences from Fat Gripz

As you can see, the Fat Gripz is a tad smaller than the TGrip2.5. I was a little surprised to find the Fat Gripz was smaller and light that IBS is version. The IBS has more of an rounder shape and provides more engraved lines for your fingertips to grasp than the Fat Gripz. This is the same for the Lady Grips 2.0. The 2.0 is obviously smaller than the Fat Gripz, but is meant for a lady's hand. Both the Fat Gripz and Iron Bull Strength have made their products from extremely sturdy grade material!

Overall thoughts:
    I've been using the products for the last month, I can say I love the Iron Bull 2.0 Lady Grips the best. I actually have quite large hands for a women and thought the 2.5 would be a breeze at first, but I could barely keep my grip on the weight with those bad boys. I have been working up to using the 2.5 full time, I'm not there yet, but I'm sure with more time, it will come. My grip and wrist strength has always been a problem, especially since I have broken both wrists in the past. Using thick bar training helps and it's an awesome way to change up your routine. You don't have to use the Gripz on every exercise, which is what I do. I like to shock the body so I switch in between exercises, so my forearms/wrists never know what to expect. As always with thick bar training, I had a great pump alongside my workout during the particular exercises I used this product. I feel Iron Bull Strength Grips can really assist with the contraction of muscle, since you have to grip more than a regular-sized bar. However, PLEASE be warned, If you have never tried Thick Bar Training-when you first get them it will humble you! Thick Bar Training is a great reminder to those that ego lift. You can not use the same weight you did before, but you will get there and it will help you become stronger over time! I would reccommend the Iron Bull Strength Grips and thick bar training to anyone, especially if you have reached a plateau or you're bored with your training.

If you have any questions or want more information about thick bar training pm me or respond directly here. I hope yo enjoyed my review and again Thanks to IBS for allowing this opportunity.
    Most Recent Review:
    Myofusion Probiotic - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140944821&p=805515921&posted=1#post805515921
    Myogenix: Myovite - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140390743&highlight=Myovite

Recently Finished Log:
    BSN: AminoX - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=138422673&p=756981433#post756981433

BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Solid review. Color me intrigued.

IBS is a very unfortunate acronym though.
    Staples:
    The Father
    The Son
    The Holy Spirit

arieldavis is just really nice. (+1000) arieldavis is just really nice. (+1000) arieldavis is just really nice. (+1000) arieldavis is just really nice. (+1000) arieldavis is just really nice. (+1000) arieldavis is just really nice. (+1000) arieldavis is just really nice. (+1000) arieldavis is just really nice. (+1000) arieldavis is just really nice. (+1000) arieldavis is just really nice. (+1000) arieldavis is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BogusForLife View Post
    Solid review. Color me intrigued.

IBS is a very unfortunate acronym though.
    Thanks man! They have a ton of different colors at their site. I was kinda shocked, I like the Blue.

lol @ IBS...I did not even think about that! oops.
    Most Recent Review:
    Myofusion Probiotic - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140944821&p=805515921&posted=1#post805515921
    Myogenix: Myovite - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140390743&highlight=Myovite

Recently Finished Log:
    BSN: AminoX - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=138422673&p=756981433#post756981433