Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    yznerf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yznerf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yznerf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yznerf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yznerf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yznerf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yznerf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yznerf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yznerf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yznerf is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yznerf is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Community college checking in.

Get on my level

downnout will become famous soon enough. (+50) downnout will become famous soon enough. (+50) downnout will become famous soon enough. (+50) downnout will become famous soon enough. (+50) downnout will become famous soon enough. (+50) downnout will become famous soon enough. (+50) downnout will become famous soon enough. (+50) downnout will become famous soon enough. (+50) downnout will become famous soon enough. (+50) downnout will become famous soon enough. (+50) downnout will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    #13 world for Engineering and IT

CS major at Georgia Tech checking in
    Perfer et obdura; dolor hic tibi proderit olim

B: 290
    S: 385
    D: 460

***GA Crew***
    ***BMW Crew***
    ***Spring Cutters Crew***

Registered Troll, PhD ImpressiveGainz's Avatar
    ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MiscN00b View Post
    Mirin Chicago's economics dept. It sure is world class but saying it's number 1 'hands down' is a bit arrogant considering the strength of the economics dept's at Oxford, Cambridge, LSE, UCL and the other top American programmes. (UCL Econ major here)
    Check out UC's faculty and past Nobel Prize winning success in Econ. Hard to argue with him.
    Best thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168274783
    ***Black Crew*** (emeritus)

futbolista89 is just really nice. (+1000) futbolista89 is just really nice. (+1000) futbolista89 is just really nice. (+1000) futbolista89 is just really nice. (+1000) futbolista89 is just really nice. (+1000) futbolista89 is just really nice. (+1000) futbolista89 is just really nice. (+1000) futbolista89 is just really nice. (+1000) futbolista89 is just really nice. (+1000) futbolista89 is just really nice. (+1000) futbolista89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Community college brah checking in.

Currently struggling with algebra and about to admit defeat. feels bad man.
    ☆☆☆misc boxing crew☆☆☆

PROGRESSIVE HOUSE + TECHNO

Cam Newton for Heisman

Auburn Football / Cleveland Browns / Real Madrid / Juventus / River Plate

don't put referral links in your sig

MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Radiofiend View Post
    No 6 (Imperial) and No 27 (KCL) checking in.
    Feels bloody good man.
    Please don't mention the Strand Polytechnic lolz. How come both btw?

Originally Posted by Weader View Post
    Penn State checking in, come at me bro
    Not UPenn? GTFO son

UNNNLIMITTEEED POWWWWAAAA SkyGuardian's Avatar
    SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkyGuardian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ckuyook View Post
    Ranked 48 there and 40 for my studies. That's more like it.
    Pharmaceutical Chemistry BSc
    R.I.P Ssj4vegetto1008
    R.I.P Zyzz
    *******MISC MUSIC FESTIVAL CREW*******
    49ers

MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MiscN00b is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by ImpressiveGainz View Post
    Check out UC's faculty and past Nobel Prize winning success in Econ. Hard to argue with him.
    I'm not denying it's one of the top departments, and historically you could say it's number 1, but I think currently it's a much more competitive field amongst the top economics departments. It's definitely one of the most prestigious economics departments in the world, that's fo sho

jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    yalie checkin in
    Mods Deleted crews Crew
    Dont know what to do about it Crew
    Tempted to put them back Crew
    Too afraid of consequences Crew
    My crews were the only thing that gave me identity in life Crew
    Dont even have that now Crew
    Called suicide hotline and they tried to talk me into it Crew
    Misogynist Crew
    leaves groceries and starves for a week if theres no male cashiers crew
    Hopeless/pathetic Crew
    Ruined life Crew
    Just want my crews back Crew

reps on sight- shamilcub

ckuyook is a name known to all. (+5000) ckuyook is a name known to all. (+5000) ckuyook is a name known to all. (+5000) ckuyook is a name known to all. (+5000) ckuyook is a name known to all. (+5000) ckuyook is a name known to all. (+5000) ckuyook is a name known to all. (+5000) ckuyook is a name known to all. (+5000) ckuyook is a name known to all. (+5000) ckuyook is a name known to all. (+5000) ckuyook is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SkyGuardian View Post
    Ranked 48 there and 40 for my studies. That's more like it.
    I wouldn't use US News rankings simply because they charge extra money for "additional" information which leads me to believe they are solely a business and I don't see their ranking methodology posted publicly unless they charge for that too.

On the other hand, as far as Int'l rankings go, ARWU, QS World University Rankings (the link OP posted), and Times Higher Education World University Rankings are the three main rankings that are used for quality school rankings.
    "I'd be dead,'' she said. ''He going to be my best friend for the rest of my life.''

Signature keeps disappearing crew
    Well under 10 lines crew
    Wtf m8 crew

cheesemachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheesemachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheesemachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheesemachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheesemachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheesemachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheesemachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheesemachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheesemachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheesemachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheesemachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    45 (UT Austin) Undergraduate
    45 (Penn State) Law School

Woah.
    S&P

Use "TAKEOFF20" to save 21% at:
    CountryClubPrep.com
    and
    TideandPeakOutfitters.com

soundcheck is just really nice. (+1000) soundcheck is just really nice. (+1000) soundcheck is just really nice. (+1000) soundcheck is just really nice. (+1000) soundcheck is just really nice. (+1000) soundcheck is just really nice. (+1000) soundcheck is just really nice. (+1000) soundcheck is just really nice. (+1000) soundcheck is just really nice. (+1000) soundcheck is just really nice. (+1000) soundcheck is just really nice. (+1000)
    Career-specific rankings are what matter though.
    Yankees - Colts - Inter

~.S&P.~
    [Misc. Late Night Crew]
    -ItalianCrew-
    ₪ ₪ ₪TRUE MI$CER₪ ₪ ₪

R.I.P. Zyzz

shorty1988m will become famous soon enough. (+50) shorty1988m will become famous soon enough. (+50) shorty1988m will become famous soon enough. (+50) shorty1988m will become famous soon enough. (+50) shorty1988m will become famous soon enough. (+50) shorty1988m will become famous soon enough. (+50) shorty1988m will become famous soon enough. (+50) shorty1988m will become famous soon enough. (+50) shorty1988m will become famous soon enough. (+50) shorty1988m will become famous soon enough. (+50) shorty1988m will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LOL Price of UK university compared to US. Umad?

brentski will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentski will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentski will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentski will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentski will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentski will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentski will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentski will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentski will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentski will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentski will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    University of Toronto - Rotman MBA checking in. Doing an exchange at IE in Spain next year, Top 10 mba worldwide wooo.
    BJJ Blue Belt
    Toronto Misc
    **KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE!** 06 636

RobMclovin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobMclovin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobMclovin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobMclovin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobMclovin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobMclovin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobMclovin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobMclovin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobMclovin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobMclovin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RobMclovin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    #101 on the list.

IanLMT will become famous soon enough. (+50) IanLMT will become famous soon enough. (+50) IanLMT will become famous soon enough. (+50) IanLMT will become famous soon enough. (+50) IanLMT will become famous soon enough. (+50) IanLMT will become famous soon enough. (+50) IanLMT will become famous soon enough. (+50) IanLMT will become famous soon enough. (+50) IanLMT will become famous soon enough. (+50) IanLMT will become famous soon enough. (+50) IanLMT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    University of Central Florida in da hooooouse lol
    Just trying to gain some weight :)

CEO, www.LindleyWoodDevelopment.com

Jim Cordova..... My goal is to surpass you. boom.

HoratioC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoratioC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoratioC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoratioC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoratioC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoratioC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoratioC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoratioC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoratioC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoratioC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HoratioC has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    sure you could make your resume look epic by putting harvard in there but lettuce be crl here, a degree is a degree. Unless you're competing for top spots in the industry or trying to get a company to sponsor you for further studies, there's no point in going to top universities.

Originally Posted by shorty1988m View Post
    Though the tripling of university fees next year is going to narrow the UK's price advantage considerably and in some cases the costs of studying may actually be comparable to the US

Brogeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brogeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brogeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brogeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brogeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brogeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brogeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brogeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brogeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brogeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Brogeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Inflamed View Post
    McGill University, represent.

Canadian ranking #1, world ranking #18
    Originally Posted by Berserk3r View Post
    top canadian school

life is good
    This. Umad guys?

ThreeKingdoms has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreeKingdoms has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreeKingdoms has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreeKingdoms has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreeKingdoms has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreeKingdoms has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreeKingdoms has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreeKingdoms has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreeKingdoms has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreeKingdoms has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreeKingdoms has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Why would I be mad? I got my tuition and books covered 100% and my room & board covered by 20%. US universities got huge endowments and top tier uni give out 100% tuition assistance.

Originally Posted by HoratioC View Post
    sure you could make your resume look epic by putting harvard in there but lettuce be crl here, a degree is a degree. Unless you're competing for top spots in the industry or trying to get a company to sponsor you for further studies, there's no point in going to top universities.
    if you're not reaching for the top, you won't end up at a top university either... lettuce be crl
    I rep back when asked

crayzwa1z will become famous soon enough. (+50) crayzwa1z will become famous soon enough. (+50) crayzwa1z will become famous soon enough. (+50) crayzwa1z will become famous soon enough. (+50) crayzwa1z will become famous soon enough. (+50) crayzwa1z will become famous soon enough. (+50) crayzwa1z will become famous soon enough. (+50) crayzwa1z will become famous soon enough. (+50) crayzwa1z will become famous soon enough. (+50) crayzwa1z will become famous soon enough. (+50) crayzwa1z will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ball So Hard University checkin in

Originally Posted by HoratioC View Post
    brb getting taught by people at the pinnacle of their academic area of expertise
    brb enjoying world class facilities and having unique opportunities in terms of talks, events, socials, networking
    brb mixing with future masters of the universe
    brb making people's draw drop when you mention where you go
    brb pushing your brain to its limit and expanding your mental horizons
    brb looking super impressive on a CV to potential employers

I don't see the harm in aiming high when it comes to universities to be honest

shorty1988m will become famous soon enough. (+50) shorty1988m will become famous soon enough. (+50) shorty1988m will become famous soon enough. (+50) shorty1988m will become famous soon enough. (+50) shorty1988m will become famous soon enough. (+50) shorty1988m will become famous soon enough. (+50) shorty1988m will become famous soon enough. (+50) shorty1988m will become famous soon enough. (+50) shorty1988m will become famous soon enough. (+50) shorty1988m will become famous soon enough. (+50) shorty1988m will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MiscN00b View Post
    Though the tripling of university fees next year is going to narrow the UK's price advantage considerably and in some cases the costs of studying may actually be comparable to the US
    Never went to university feelsbadman.jpg

Still earn over $100k feelsgoodman.jpg

wolfram22 is not very helpful. (-500) wolfram22 is not very helpful. (-500) wolfram22 is not very helpful. (-500) wolfram22 is not very helpful. (-500) wolfram22 is not very helpful. (-500) wolfram22 is not very helpful. (-500) wolfram22 is not very helpful. (-500) wolfram22 is not very helpful. (-500) wolfram22 is not very helpful. (-500) wolfram22 is not very helpful. (-500) wolfram22 is not very helpful. (-500)
    ITT: pompous *******s blow each other over what school they went to

iceypain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iceypain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iceypain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iceypain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iceypain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iceypain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iceypain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iceypain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iceypain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iceypain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iceypain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    rankings don't mean ****. what matters is prestige and top in the world for that would be ivy league, chicago, mit, stanford, caltech, duke, oxbridge, mcgill and maybe LSE

ThreeKingdoms has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreeKingdoms has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreeKingdoms has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreeKingdoms has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreeKingdoms has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreeKingdoms has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreeKingdoms has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreeKingdoms has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreeKingdoms has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreeKingdoms has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ThreeKingdoms has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by wolfram22 View Post
    Why you mad?
    I rep back when asked

ckuyook is a name known to all. (+5000) ckuyook is a name known to all. (+5000) ckuyook is a name known to all. (+5000) ckuyook is a name known to all. (+5000) ckuyook is a name known to all. (+5000) ckuyook is a name known to all. (+5000) ckuyook is a name known to all. (+5000) ckuyook is a name known to all. (+5000) ckuyook is a name known to all. (+5000) ckuyook is a name known to all. (+5000) ckuyook is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by iceypain View Post
    rankings don't mean ****. what matters is prestige and top in the world for that would be ivy league, chicago, mit, stanford, caltech, duke, oxbridge, mcgill and maybe LSE
    Berkeley?
    "I'd be dead,'' she said. ''He going to be my best friend for the rest of my life.''

Signature keeps disappearing crew
    Well under 10 lines crew
    Wtf m8 crew

yodawgLOLOL will become famous soon enough. (+50) yodawgLOLOL will become famous soon enough. (+50) yodawgLOLOL will become famous soon enough. (+50) yodawgLOLOL will become famous soon enough. (+50) yodawgLOLOL will become famous soon enough. (+50) yodawgLOLOL will become famous soon enough. (+50) yodawgLOLOL will become famous soon enough. (+50) yodawgLOLOL will become famous soon enough. (+50) yodawgLOLOL will become famous soon enough. (+50) yodawgLOLOL will become famous soon enough. (+50) yodawgLOLOL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Bardok View Post
    University of Florida brah checking in.
    Strong post to rep ratio gjdm

Agreed, but you are forgetting University of Tokoyo and École Normale Supérieure de Paris... the most powerful people of their respective countries go there so if you go there you're made.
    I rep back when asked

Never went to university feelsbadman.jpg

Still earn over $100k feelsgoodman.jpg
    GJDM, what are you future career progression prospects?

I like how you mention Canadian universities but question the status of LSE and leave out UCL and Imperial. Lolz

Originally Posted by wolfram22 View Post
    Lol too true. Though no-one is like this IRL (and if they are, well then they really are pompous *******s)

LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LaxinAround is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Carlson School of Management (University of Minnesota)

National Business school rankings:
    Bloomberg BusinessWeek 28
    Forbes 26
    U.S. News & World Report 21

feels meh man