Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Tyrael: Mod of Justice. mrawdtsi's Avatar
    mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Criollo View Post
    picked mine up. updating it now. feels nice in my hands not to big not to small and the screen looks beautiful. cant say anything else about it but so far so good

congrats, did you get any games? get dungeon hunter, you can co-op with up to 4 people,. its like diablo!
    |Red Wings|Badgers|Packers|
    PSN: mrawdtsi
    Diablo 3 - mrawdtsi#1153

*Mods/CS will not, nor can they change your username, so don't ask*
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they mass delete your post history or account, so don't ask*
    *Requests for the above will result in negs, its getting out of hand*

- if you're really asking for something like this, you need to re-evaluate your post behavior on these forums.

Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mrawdtsi View Post
    congrats, did you get any games? get dungeon hunter, you can co-op with up to 4 people,. its like diablo!
    Got ninja gaiden. **** looks biuriful it's like I'm playin on console almost. Pretty surprised. I will look into that game when I get home
    "I dont mean bitch in a disrespectful way, I mean bitch as a general term for women" Kratos, son of Zues
    PC+Xbox1+PS4+WiiU true master race. Can't we all get along?
    ***Tom Clancy's: The Division "Kill all betas"/Survival of the Fittest*** Crew
    I will take your stuff in darkzone even if you are my friend, deal with it.

Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    dungeon hunter is $6.99 on the app store..

mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz mrawdtsi has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Chupacabro View Post
    dungeon hunter is $6.99 on the app store..
    i dont thats the same one, if it is, im mad, i paid 40 for it in store.
    Diablo 3 - mrawdtsi#1153

*Mods/CS will not, nor can they mass delete your post history or account, so don't ask*

- if you're really asking for something like this, you need to re-evaluate your post behavior on these forums.

Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i dont thats the same one, if it is, im mad, i paid 40 for it in store.
    it first came out on iOS then it came out on the PSN store. quote from IGN

The Playstation Vita may have its first structural stability test in the form of Dungeon Hunter: Alliance. This hack-and-slash adventure requires constant button-mashing as thousands of enemies fall under the attack of its protagonist. Dungeon Hunter: Alliance is a fun game full of loot and monsters, and tells a simplistic tale of fighting the evils in the world. But Gameloft's battler isn't a new game. In fact, you can buy Dungeon Hunter: Alliance on PSN right now for $12.99. While a fun stop-gap until more Action RPGs show up on Vita, it's difficult to justify the full retail price of Dungeon Hunter: Alliance when there's a much cheaper version readily available.

blah ^^

oh well, still fun. tons of trophy support too.
    Diablo 3 - mrawdtsi#1153

Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    id have to look again, but im pretty sure i saw something labeled "monster" something in the ps store.
    You're probably thinking of the Monster Hunter United PSP game that's on the PSN store that can be played on the Vita.

Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    what games u got brah? and add me on psn whenever we get a matching game ill push ur anus in
    "I dont mean bitch in a disrespectful way, I mean bitch as a general term for women" Kratos, son of Zues

Originally Posted by Criollo View Post
    what games u got brah? and add me on psn whenever we get a matching game ill push ur anus in
    Hot Shots golf
    Mod Nation Racers
    Dungeon Hunters
    Uncharted 3

i think ur on my psn, not sure. ill look later.
    Diablo 3 - mrawdtsi#1153

obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Are you able to access the Japanese PSN?
    --------------------- ϞϞ( ΰΉ‘βšˆ β€€Μ« βšˆΰΉ‘). ---------------------
    --- Still-plays-PokemonGo-in-2022 Crew ---

PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PSVita is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Motorstorm RC is so addictive, been playing it on my PS3 and PS Vita and it's alot easier to control on the PS Vita imo.
    WRB :)

*VAG CREW*

fyi if you pair your ps3 mic to the vita u can play the game sounds through it like a pair of headphones. thought that was a cool little feture

supergohan91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supergohan91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supergohan91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supergohan91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supergohan91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supergohan91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supergohan91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supergohan91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) supergohan91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what's so great about it? why didn't they just make it for psp instead of making a whole new system

notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000) notoriousbeast is just really nice. (+1000)
    i got mine 2 days ago and i love it. pick up rayman origins its really good.
    irb

Xbox One GT: LeftySavage

Giants, Knicks, Yankees

"You'll never succeed if you're always holding yourself back in case it doesn't work out!"

Originally Posted by notoriousbeast View Post
    i got mine 2 days ago and i love it. pick up rayman origins its really good.
    I have it for xbox. Pretty good platformer

Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roniboney is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Got one just there.Playing Uncharted which I have never palyed before and I'm impressed.Its look so good.

But the main reasons I got were to have a video camera,mp3,video player and to play metal gear solid hd and final fantasy x hd when they come out.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh can't wait

obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obmas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    omfg can't wait for FFx HD... although I'll probably pick it up for the PS3 instead.

Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Pervy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    http://au.ign.com/wikis/ps-vita/PS_Vita_Wallpapers

IGN have done a collection of Vita wallpapers. Scroll down for the game ones.

Manliest of All Men TheBlackHombre's Avatar
    TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000) TheBlackHombre is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The vita looks sick but if I were to own one, I would never take it outside. I own a PSP (got it shortly after release) and I always played it in my house, rarely taking it to school. I'm the kinda of person that baby's my stuff and I wouldn't want it to get scratched or stolen. And I'm not into shooters anymore so there's really no games that I'd be interested in playing. I'm really curious to see what kind of homebrew and apps will develop for the vita. I hacked my PSP with custom firmware and played the **** out of it. I had close to 100 games on it and countless homebrew and emulators. I would love for a ps2 emulator to come out for the vita, possibly a wii if it could run it.
    www.smashstick.com

GalindoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GalindoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GalindoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GalindoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GalindoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GalindoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GalindoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GalindoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GalindoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GalindoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GalindoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    There are no good games at launch. What a load of crap.
    Idk why I ever though they had a good launch lineup.

Even the upcoming games aren't that good, im onlly looking forward to zone of enders remake and ffx.

and I already played those games.

Vita gets a c- from me.

What a wasted a potential...

Here's some wallpapers for the people that like to keep things clean and organised.

Download - http://bit.ly/psvita_wallpapers

Originally Posted by GalindoBrah View Post
    There are no good games at launch. What a load of crap.
    Idk why I ever though they had a good launch lineup.

Even the upcoming games aren't that good, im onlly looking forward to zone of enders remake and ffx.

and I already played those games.

Vita gets a c- from me.

What a wasted a potential...
    by that logic the PS3 gets a c- from you because the original launch line up wasnt good also, right?
    Diablo 3 - mrawdtsi#1153

joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000) joedirt87 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Launch titles almost always suck, it's just an industry standard. Developers at launch are always dealing with essentially unknown and untapped hardware, and have to try and fit in all the new bells and whistles of a system into their games. Dreamcast is the only system that has an excellent launch, and Nintendo despite very limited titles at launch for their systems have at least 1 or 2 great games.
    MUFC | Buccaneers | Tomahawk Nation

bought that stardust game. pretty good stuff. been playing alot of the umvc3 on there i love just picking it up and practicing a few combos then shutting it down. its almost instant coming back from sleep mode into your game so its awesome to just pick up and play

Saw Gravity Daze/Rush demo at bestbuy today... was kinda disappointment with graphics. It looked good in the trailers and media screenshots.... but for some reason, it just didn't "wow" me like it did before.

milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    did some research and it looks like monster hunter will be a 3ds exclusive. Sucks because the 3ds battery life is sh!t and so is that add on analog. But you can redownload any psp game you bought from the store for free so I'm back to playing freedom unite.
    "To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Like everyone else you were born into bondage. Into a prison that you cannot taste or see or touch. A prison for your mind."
    -Morpheus

Misc Sexologist

Originally Posted by milkman04 View Post
    did some research and it looks like monster hunter will be a 3ds exclusive. Sucks because the 3ds battery life is sh!t and so is that add on analog. But you can redownload any psp game you bought from the store for free so I'm back to playing freedom unite.
    I don't care for MH3G, to be honest. I already have MHP3rd HD on the PS3 and MH3g doesn't seem to have that much more content anyways (that's worth paying $300 for).

I'm hoping for some form of new MH on the Vita... otherwise I'll probably just end up importing a Japanese 3DS for MH4.

milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    forgot I had a $30 gift card for getting that amazon credit card

bought unit 13 for $10
    "To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Like everyone else you were born into bondage. Into a prison that you cannot taste or see or touch. A prison for your mind."
    -Morpheus

Misc Sexologist

GalindoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GalindoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GalindoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GalindoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GalindoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GalindoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GalindoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GalindoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GalindoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GalindoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GalindoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by milkman04 View Post
    forgot I had a $30 gift card for getting that amazon credit card

bought unit 13 for $10
    Its out already? Is it any good?

Looks very dull to me to be honest.

Having an awesome time with my vita before sleep playing uncharted though.

Sony is set to announce some new Vita games sometime this month.... what do you think they are?