Tfrancis7177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Leg nodule raises from skin with muscle compression.

I've had a nickle sized soft lump near my right shin about 7 inches above my ankle in-between my shin and my calf muscle near the right side. It is painless, not discolored and soft. It only appears when the muscle is compressed, it raises just enough to see it then it disappears when I relax. I can push on it, feels like an air bubble, and still doesn't hurt. It's the only one I can see. Its not on the other leg. It also can appear when I'm stretching hammstrings. Same thing, pops out a little and disappears and while the stretch is engaged. Tibialis anterior muscle hernia, or transfacial muscular hernia is what I think it is.. I dont think its lipoma or a cyst. Here is also and article I found that is identical to my problem.
    Attached Images

Registered User Brian1996garcia's Avatar
    Brian1996garcia is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Tfrancis7177 View Post
    I've had a nickle sized soft lump near my right shin about 7 inches above my ankle in-between my shin and my calf muscle near the right side. It is painless, not discolored and soft. It only appears when the muscle is compressed, it raises just enough to see it then it disappears when I relax. I can push on it, feels like an air bubble, and still doesn't hurt. It's the only one I can see. Its not on the other leg. It also can appear when I'm stretching hammstrings. Same thing, pops out a little and disappears and while the stretch is engaged. Tibialis anterior muscle hernia, or transfacial muscular hernia is what I think it is.. I dont think its lipoma or a cyst. Here is also and article I found that is identical to my problem.
    Hello. Did you get a result or answer to this. Same exact thing happened to me. Please help.