Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast
    cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LadyLore420 View Post
    I will buy some HIT and send you te receipt for it if that's okay, anything I can do. I know you guys hae a budget and your job is to promote to encourage sales, not giv stuff away. Hopefully you uys have a multivitamin or something.
    i recommend the carrot cake. delicious
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

jcmelton is just really nice. (+1000) jcmelton is just really nice. (+1000) jcmelton is just really nice. (+1000) jcmelton is just really nice. (+1000) jcmelton is just really nice. (+1000) jcmelton is just really nice. (+1000) jcmelton is just really nice. (+1000) jcmelton is just really nice. (+1000) jcmelton is just really nice. (+1000) jcmelton is just really nice. (+1000) jcmelton is just really nice. (+1000)
    Is there not a Blacklist for reps and companies that don't come through with the promos they run? Reps and companies need to be held just as accountable as the winners of the promos.
    GOTTA LOVE THE PAIN OF PROGRESS!!!
    Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/supplement-reviews/jcmelton

Blue Star Nutraceuticals Gym God's Avatar
    Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jcmelton View Post
    Is there not a Blacklist for reps and companies that don't come through with the promos they run? Reps and companies need to be held just as accountable as the winners of the promos.
    .... you made me have to double check if your product was sent.
    Chris Belanger | Vice President, Sales
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com
    chris@bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    ********: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Not the same thing. People on here have received free product, but didn't uphold their end of the deal. It's basically stealing.

If this is the case, I would report the rep to the lead rep or company.

quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) quiknutz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yea there was a company but I don't want to put ANSI I mean any one on blast for running a promo and disappearing once it's over and acting like it never happened...
    USPLA Oregon 220lb Submasters raw record holder for Bench,Squat,Deadlift and overall total lbs.

UPA Oregon 220lb submasters Bench only, masters 242lb push pull and full meet record holder.

jcmelton is just really nice. (+1000) jcmelton is just really nice. (+1000) jcmelton is just really nice. (+1000) jcmelton is just really nice. (+1000) jcmelton is just really nice. (+1000) jcmelton is just really nice. (+1000) jcmelton is just really nice. (+1000) jcmelton is just really nice. (+1000) jcmelton is just really nice. (+1000) jcmelton is just really nice. (+1000) jcmelton is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Gym God View Post
    No way Chris. You and Blue Star have always been outstanding with both communication and fulfilling your promos. Got a L-Carnitine review coming your way very soon.

Originally Posted by misfit28 View Post
    Not the same thing. People on here have received free product, but didn't uphold their end of the deal. It's basically stealing.

I completely understand the stealing part, but I still think reps and companies need to be held to a high standard. In today's world, it is hard to find true customer service anymore. My point on this particular issue is that myself and several others were picked as winners of a promo back in December, but yet none have received their goods. Emails have been sent to the rep with very little communication on the followup of what is going on and now silence. My biggest problem is not the fact of receiving my "free" stuff, but I absolutely despise being told one thing and given the run around and then eventually ignored for trying to hold somebody accountable.

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You might try contacting customer service, and linking them with the promo.

We as reps (besides Chris of course who works for Blue Star corporate), do this on the side. And sometimes things come up (family, work, etc) and the rep may not be able to get to a computer. Its rather uncommon for a company to do this, and usually there are circumstances that we as outsiders are unware about.
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz
    No way Chris. You and Blue Star have always been outstanding with both communication and fulfilling your promos. Got a L-Carnitine review coming your way very soon.

I completely understand the stealing part, but I still think reps and companies need to be held to a high standard. In today's world, it is hard to find true customer service anymore. My point on this particular issue is that myself and several others were picked as winners of a promo back in December, but yet none have received their goods. Emails have been sent to the rep with very little communication on the followup of what is going on and now silence. My biggest problem is not the fact of receiving my "free" stuff, but I absolutely despise being told one thing and given the run around and then eventually ignored for trying to hold somebody accountable.
    I know exactly who you are referring too and it's been extremely frustrating dealing with this issue, if I were you I'd report him and the company to Forum Sentinel and Forum Alpha ASAP and have them help you
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

Originally Posted by TMac26 View Post

We as reps (besides Chris of course who works for Blue Star corporate), do this on the side. And sometimes things come up (family, work, etc) and the rep may not be able to get to a computer. Its rather uncommon for a company to do this, and usually there are circumstances that we as outsiders are unware about.
    I completely understand the fact that many of the reps on here are doing this in their spare time because they love everything to do with lifting. I have much respect and appreciation for all those guys. However, as I have said, there has been some emails sent and couple of responses. So the rep knows there is and has been a problem for some time and now to not respond and go silent. That is just disrespectful to the customers that drive a company's growth. The two most important assets of a company are it's employees and their customer base. The bank account will sort it's self out when these two assets are taken care of.

Originally Posted by COUNTRYMIKE View Post
    I know exactly who you are referring too and it's been extremely frustrating dealing with this issue, if I were you I'd report him and the company to Forum Sentinel and Forum Alpha ASAP and have them help you
    Frustrating is definitely way to put it. To me it's no longer about a free tank top, its about integrity and responsibility.

Originally Posted by COUNTRYMIKE View Post

Originally Posted by quiknutz View Post
    Yea there was a company but I don't want to put ANSI I mean any one on blast for running a promo and disappearing once it's over and acting like it never happened...
    Originally Posted by misfit28 View Post

Originally Posted by Gym God View Post
    To let all those that commented on my thread. The rep and company have come through on their end of the promo. All has been settled. Thanks for the comments and feedback.

lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    To let all those that commented on my thread. The rep and company have come through on their end of the promo. All has been settled. Thanks for the comments and feedback.
    I've won two promos in which Ive waited over 2 months for the supplements,before I just DM'd the rep holding the promo and told them I wasn't able to run it any longer, to which I received no response each time. Forgive and forget im not salty about it as I know some reps pull from their own stash when running contests! Its just a shame that its happened to me twice from the same company, and it appears other individuals received their supplements from the promo

JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...post1356607501

Just wanted to leave this here....its been nearly 2 months and myprotein has a current promo going on.
    Here to help!

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Did you guys PM the rep?

Or email customer service?
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JH34PG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Did you guys PM the rep?

Or email customer service?
    The rep, yes. Always some excuse. He said it went out like a week and a half ago. Seems like just blowing smoke up our butts.

They currently have another promo going on as well.
    Here to help!

Well they are based in the UK. So hard telling how long it might take to arrive. Esp if coming from their main warehouse, and not from a site.

I know it take sometimes over a week for a package to arrive from Canada (That is where our main warehouse is located)

Well they are based in the UK. So hard telling how long it might take to arrive. Esp if coming from their main warehouse, and not from a site.

I know it take sometimes over a week for a package to arrive from Canada (That is where our main warehouse is located)
    lol they told me it was coming from their Chicago warehouse....so yeah...what a mess
    Here to help!

Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz
    This is not the point of the blacklist. Stay on topic.

Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    This is not the point of the blacklist. Stay on topic.
    Gotcha. Is there any discipline for companies not following through on their end?
    Here to help!

Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by jh34pg View Post
    gotcha. Is there any discipline for companies not following through on their end?
    PM ForumSentinel

ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    PM ForumSentinel
    Passing the buck, I like it!
    Continually searching for that elusive runners high!

[]---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #53 []---[]
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #41 ||---||

DJBeanPole will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBeanPole will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBeanPole will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBeanPole will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBeanPole will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBeanPole will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBeanPole will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBeanPole will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBeanPole will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBeanPole will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBeanPole will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nominating Intervals to the blacklist.

Promo started here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=166814281 with logging intentions clearly stated.

Received shipping PMs from all 3 loggers picked. Products shipped and delivered the week of 4/13 (confirmed via tracking/shipping dept). Two of the loggers got their logs started that same week. No thread bump from Intervals or PM letting me know what the delay was. I let it go a week.

PM sent 4/20 asking what was going on. No response.

PM sent 4/24 warning of Blacklist. Response 4/25 that busy with school/life & that he had an "allergic reaction to the product."
    Muscle Elements Representative
    www.Muscle-Elements.com
    POSTPRO All-In-One Postworkout NOW AVAILABLE!
    Ask me how to get yours at a discount!!!

USPA 242/275 Powerlifter
    TooTallPowerlifting.com
    TWIT - @TTPowerlifting
    GRAM - @tootallpowerlifting
    TUBE - youtube.com/c/tootallpowerlifting247

stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post

Promo started here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=166814281 with logging intentions clearly stated.

Received shipping PMs from all 3 loggers picked. Products shipped and delivered the week of 4/13 (confirmed via tracking/shipping dept). Two of the loggers got their logs started that same week. No thread bump from Intervals or PM letting me know what the delay was. I let it go a week.

PM sent 4/24 warning of Blacklist. Response 4/25 that busy with school/life & that he had an "allergic reaction to the product."
    Coming from someone who has had an allergic reaction to a product I was supposed to log, don't chalk this up as a lie, but I always have my doubts when someone uses more than one excuse, especially when the first one isn't even an acceptable excuse. Thing is, when I had my allergic reaction, I let the rep know asap and took pictures out of common sense. This guy let a couple of weeks go by with him in possession of the package, and only replied when threatened to have his free-chit-pass taken, though?
    Chaos erweckt das beste in uns. Ruhe in herrlichkeit, Bruder.

God save the forums.

DJBeanPole will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBeanPole will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBeanPole will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBeanPole will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBeanPole will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBeanPole will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBeanPole will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBeanPole will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBeanPole will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBeanPole will become famous soon enough. (+50) DJBeanPole will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by stevenjamesvick View Post
    This guy let a couple of weeks go by with him in possession of the package, and only replied when threatened to have his free-chit-pass taken, though?
    You are correct. Having an allergic reaction is completely understandable. Waiting 2 weeks to tell me that was the issue, and having me be the one to message him to even figure out the problem is not (rule #6). If that was me and I had a reaction to anything I'd be getting ahold of the rep asap like you said. This was not the case.
    Muscle Elements Representative
    www.Muscle-Elements.com
    POSTPRO All-In-One Postworkout NOW AVAILABLE!
    Ask me how to get yours at a discount!!!

USPA 242/275 Powerlifter
    TooTallPowerlifting.com
    TWIT - @TTPowerlifting
    GRAM - @tootallpowerlifting
    TUBE - youtube.com/c/tootallpowerlifting247

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You are correct. Having an allergic reaction is completely understandable. Waiting 2 weeks to tell me that was the issue, and having me be the one to message him to even figure out the problem is not (rule #6). If that was me and I had a reaction to anything I'd be getting ahold of the rep asap like you said. This was not the case.
    If there is an issue with a product, it should definitely by the recipient who should contact the company, especially if getting it free.

stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stevenjamesvick has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by llahhsoj View Post
    If there is an issue with a product, it should definitely by the recipient who should contact the company, especially if getting it free.
    Right. I think it was either ntroup or gallagnm from isatori that i delt with, and they were 100% understanding, but unless you literally cannot make it to a method of communication with the rep (which actually includes a ton of good causes), then sending a three sentence message to the rep is the only thing that lets us know that you didn't rob us, and you don't need to be blacklisted.

God save the forums.

Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by stevenjamesvick View Post
    Right. I think it was either ntroup or gallagnm from isatori that i delt with, and they were 100% understanding, but unless you literally cannot make it to a method of communication with the rep (which actually includes a ton of good causes), then sending a three sentence message to the rep is the only thing that lets us know that you didn't rob us, and you don't need to be blacklisted.
    He learned from the best

Intervals is not very well liked. (-100) Intervals is not very well liked. (-100) Intervals is not very well liked. (-100) Intervals is not very well liked. (-100) Intervals is not very well liked. (-100) Intervals is not very well liked. (-100) Intervals is not very well liked. (-100) Intervals is not very well liked. (-100) Intervals is not very well liked. (-100) Intervals is not very well liked. (-100) Intervals is not very well liked. (-100)

Yes, I was late responding to you because my schedule has been insane between work and school and I apologized for that even though there shouldn't be excuses. I could see why you're upset at the late response. You didn't mention that I asked if you would rather have me do a review instead, and I actually did leave a store review for the product. I got hives (rashes/itching) everywhere after taking it and haven't touched it since - if you send a label out I'd be willing to ship it back. Luckily I carry Benadryl in my gym bag since I've had allergic reactions to other things. I'd be willing to do anything I can for being a lazy sally and to help GENOMYX out. i.e logging another product, doing forum review.

edit**

favors included but not limited to:

i'll take u out to dinner brah

strippers? got it

u can have my gf for a night (chit what was I thinking)
    Last edited by Intervals; 04-27-2015 at 10:14 PM.

ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Intervals View Post
    Yes, I was late responding to you because my schedule has been insane between work and school and I apologized for that. I could see why you're upset at the late response but I'm still waiting around 2 months now from a company to log a product. I've logged for numerous companies in the past and didn't have issues. You failed to mention that I asked if you would rather have me do a review instead, and I actually did leave a store review for the product. It's not 'robbing' you guys, I got hives everywhere after taking it and haven't touched it since - if you send a label out I'd be willing to ship it back. I don't see the point of adding me to the blacklist as I've been flexible with you and asking you of other options that I could do. Let me know thanks.
    You basically stole a logging opportunity from another forum member and have no remorse. If you knew your life/schedule might be busy (finals approaching in early/mid May duh) why even apply in the first place. Sad really! You offer no proof of this alleged allergic reaction so I do have my doubts. I will give reps to the company reps on this one (no pun intended). You are only butt hurt because now you may be banned. With the advance of technology in all cell phones it's very easy and convenient to check internet through your mobile device offering no excuses such as my internet was down like in the past with other members. I am in no way supporting the company brand as I have my own specific products I use and I rarely deviate from my items so I am not a nut hugger trying to get reps or free product.

Edit: I don't use genomyx products for the record!
    Continually searching for that elusive runners high!

[]---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #53 []---[]
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #41 ||---||

Intervals is not very well liked. (-100) Intervals is not very well liked. (-100) Intervals is not very well liked. (-100) Intervals is not very well liked. (-100) Intervals is not very well liked. (-100) Intervals is not very well liked. (-100) Intervals is not very well liked. (-100) Intervals is not very well liked. (-100) Intervals is not very well liked. (-100) Intervals is not very well liked. (-100) Intervals is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by ubernoob View Post
    You basically stole a logging opportunity from another forum member and have no remorse. If you knew your life/schedule might be busy (finals approaching in early/mid May duh) why even apply in the first place. Sad really! You offer no proof of this alleged allergic reaction so I do have my doubts. I will give reps to the company reps on this one (no pun intended). You are only butt hurt because now you may be banned. With the advance of technology in all cell phones it's very easy and convenient to check internet through your mobile device offering no excuses such as my internet was down like in the past with other members. I am no way supporting the company brand as I have my own specific products I use and I rarely deviate from my items so I am not a nut hugger trying to get reps or free product.
    A. I did show remorse multiple times, so I don't know where you're going with that one

B. Why would I lie about an allergic reaction? I've logged for multiple companies.

C. Your arguments are all over the place and you seem genuinely confused.

D. You need to stop being a nut-hugger and get a life outside of trying to make people look bad and chiming in when you aren't asked.

We're all pretty ITT guys. Play nice.

God save the forums.