Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by pwicks83 View Post
    Logged b4 product arrived and then logged for a bit after product arrived also did a couple updates. Week into the log my wife left me and asked for a divorce. Did the best I could considering real life came up. I apologize to every 1.
    Pete is a good bro. I think we should give him a break here. Life happens some times.

pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Marshall28 View Post
    Pete is a good bro. I think we should give him a break here. Life happens some times.
    Thanks for the support bro. I tried my best to do what I could. If you check my sponsored log history I have never not finished a sponsored log. But like I said b4, I def. was going to try and save my marriage over bb.com.

@Mr. RyouBakua: I'm truly sorry that I let you, Raigs and the rest of your team down. I take full responsibility for not doing a complete log. I never intended to just receive free product. If your wife asked you to either choose her or BB.com, what would you do. Once again I'm very sorry and respect what ever decision is made on the issue at hand.
    S.N.I. Global Representative
    http://sniglobal.com/

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks for the support bro. I tried my best to do what I could. If you check my sponsored log history I have never not finished a sponsored log. But like I said b4, I def. was going to try and save my marriage over bb.com.

@Mr. RyouBakua: I'm truly sorry that I let you, Raigs and the rest of your team down. I take full responsibility for not doing a complete log. I never intended to just receive free product. If your wife asked you to either choose her or BB.com, what would you do. Once again I'm very sorry and respect what ever decision is made on the issue at hand.

ive always said youre a good guy pete

and ive said many times that i understand your situation

(many people have gotten sick or injured along the way)

but when it comes down to it, its a loggers job to communicate with their rep

i can only PM people so much

(in fact ive been accused of PMing people TOO MUCH)

this is not an attack of your personal problems or character

this is purely an account of fact
    [][][][]===FREE AGENT===[][][][]
    Mod-Repped 26 times, your argument is invalid
    My workout log: www.tinyurl.com/WWRBD
    155k Reps if you Subscribe/Like my Hawaiian Fitness Channel/********
    www.********.com/808FiT1
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152321863&page=44
    30 Mile Spartan Trifecta Completed 8/16 & 8/17/2014

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Logged b4 product arrived and then logged for a bit after product arrived also did a couple updates. Week into the log my wife left me and asked for a divorce. Did the best I could considering real life came up. I apologize to every 1.
    sorry to hear about the situation bro.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RyouBakua View Post
    ive always said youre a good guy pete

and ive said many times that i understand your situation

(many people have gotten sick or injured along the way)

but when it comes down to it, its a loggers job to communicate with their rep

i can only PM people so much

(in fact ive been accused of PMing people TOO MUCH)

this is not an attack of your personal problems or character

this is purely an account of fact
    His situation is the rare exception in which communication would've cost him his marriage further man. I think it's obvious this one should be let go...
    Lift | Eat | Repeat

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    His situation

we just ran a huge promo

and there were a few people who experienced setbacks (injury, sickness, double injury, death in the family, etc)

we completely understood when they took time off to deal with it

however many of these people kept in touch and thus have not been mentioned in this thread

im in this thread because im abiding by the rules

i dont make comments about other companies loggers because its none of my business

Originally Posted by TheMatzah View Post
    Unfortunately, I will have to nominate AirBull {see him above now} and P1noy

P1noy: no activity for over 2 weeks, sent PM's as well:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post848030763

AirBull: no activity for 8 days now, sent PM's as well:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post848030423

Thoughts? Give 'em another week or call it a wrap..been active in other thread {misc}.
    www.********.com/808FiT1

Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Daycrawler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    we just ran a huge promo

and there were a few people who experienced setbacks (injury, sickness, double injury, death in the family, etc)

we completely understood when they took time off to deal with it

however many of these people kept in touch and thus have not been mentioned in this thread

im in this thread because im abiding by the rules

i dont make comments about other companies loggers because its none of my business
    My comment wasn't made as a representative of SNS, it was made as a human being who understands that when someone goes through something as tramautic as your wife leaving you, that working out and supplement logs are the last thing on your mind. I do believe that I'm entitled to my opinion on these types of matters, and I wasn't challenging you, but offering my support for a man who the last thing he needs is another depressing note in his life. I.e. blacklist

However, if you do have an issue with my comments being that I am affiliated with SNS. You are more then welcome to PM me to discuss, or one of the higher ranking reps~ i.e. emdubya or Antihero if you truly found it that bothersome.

Hope you understand where I was coming from, I apologize if you saw this an attack on how you run your promos, it was not meant as that.

-Day
    Lift | Eat | Repeat

Registered User mmafighterskiba's Avatar
    mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000) mmafighterskiba is just really nice. (+1000)
    I can stick up for pete and say when i was a rep with AI he ran an excellent log for us. I dont see him being the type of person to get free product and run...i think this one should be let go

pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    His situation is the rare exception in which communication would've cost him his marriage further man. I think it's obvious this one should be let go...
    Originally Posted by mmafighterskiba View Post
    I can stick up for pete and say when i was a rep with AI he ran an excellent log for us. I dont see him being the type of person to get free product and run...i think this one should be let go
    I appreciate the support guys.

Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mmafighterskiba View Post
    Maybe buy another bottle of said product and do another log? There has to be some type of compromise.

TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I appreciate the support guys.
    P's a good dude, I can only imagine what you've gone thru bro - and that logging wasn't on your 'to do' list..is perfectly understandable in my mind.

I hope this can be fixed, as would love to have you get back on track with a BSN log

Maybe buy another bottle of said product and do another log? There has to be some type of compromise.
    Maybe some day I will be able to afford to buy the product. As of now all my money is going to the lawyer and trying to keep my house. It really sucks to go from two incomes down to one.

Originally Posted by TheMatzah View Post
    P's a good dude, I can only imagine what you've gone thru bro - and that logging wasn't on your 'to do' list..is perfectly understandable in my mind.

I hope this can be fixed, as would love to have you get back on track with a BSN log
    Thanks Matz.

LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I agree with this

It's not like he was online logging something else during his time away
    My Journal, sometimes there are adorable dog pics
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149029193

Animal Project F log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171830873&p=1450434263#post1450434263

Betancourt Juggernaut tatteredsaint's Avatar
    tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    pete is a good bro he always has been and I've never seen him ditch a log he's ran several for me loyally and I wouldn't hesitate to let him run another for me , he's had some serious things going on as all of us have at one time or another and I'm sure logging a product wasn't on the top priority list for a damn good reason there are a lot of people on here that get away with screwing companies on logs over their own laziness or just being shady and those people should be blacklisted not longtime loyal forum members that have never had an issue in the past , just my 2 cents
    one mind , one body, one chance to make it happen

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

http://www.betancourtnutrition.com

"The opinions expressed in my posts do not necessarily reflect those of Betancourt nutrition"

njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sent you a pm.................Hang in there bro. I have been there!

Originally Posted by tatteredsaint View Post
    pete is a good bro he always has been and I've never seen him ditch a log he's ran several for me loyally and I wouldn't hesitate to let him run another for me , he's had some serious things going on as all of us have at one time or another and I'm sure logging a product wasn't on the top priority list for a damn good reason there are a lot of people on here that get away with screwing companies on logs over their own laziness or just being shady and those people should be blacklisted not longtime loyal forum members that have never had an issue in the past , just my 2 cents
    Originally Posted by njmuscle66 View Post
    Sent you a pm.................Hang in there bro. I have been there!
    Thanks for your kind words guys.

longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Marriage > beta-crete

Originally Posted by longhorns_p View Post
    Marriage > beta-crete

actually Marriage > Internet

but everyone defines their own priorities
    Last edited by RyouBakua; 04-03-2012 at 09:46 AM.
    www.********.com/808FiT1

Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

and yet...
    Pro Wrestling > all

amirite?
    "What value is there in the grace that I profess if it leaves me unchanged?"
    -Spurgeon

Originally Posted by Illadelphia View Post
    Pro Wrestling > all

amirite?

i barely watch

ask swolenone, prowrestlefan or younglifter

i think they watch more than me
    www.********.com/808FiT1

TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i barely watch

ask swolenone, prowrestlefan or younglifter

i think they watch more than me
    Actually watched Friday Night Raw last week, 1st time in years! It's still pretty damn entertaining..HHH vs Undertaker- will be epic - didn't know they were both undefeated.

thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pro Wrestling > all

amirite?
    F5 john Cena [$500,000] > Getting Kneed by the reem [ priceless]

Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by thedarce View Post
    F5 john Cena [$500,000] > Getting Kneed by the reem [ priceless]
    It was a joke. Grown ups don't actually watch wrestling
    -Spurgeon

thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    tell my uncle that.

longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

but everyone defines their own priorities
    agreed

so you why the blacklisting of Pete?

he's kept a ton of logs on here and does a good job of keeping regular updates, this is an isolated situation under an unusual circumstance

slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    why was my post deleted in here? How can you even complain over losing $30 when a man's wife walks out on him? lol, throw some more salt in Pete's wound.

Get a heart man.

I stick by my original statement that you, sir, are a *******.

ill tell John Cena that next time i talk with him and we'll have a good laugh

Originally Posted by slimwealthy1 View Post
    why was my post deleted in here? How can you even complain over losing $30 when a man's wife walks out on him? lol, throw some more salt in Pete's wound.

Get a heart man.

I stick by my original statement that you, sir, are a *******.
    lol at the neg saying "please die"

hyprocrite much?
    www.********.com/808FiT1

Dude, you know a wrestler? Omg, you are so cool
    -Spurgeon

slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) slimwealthy1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

hyprocrite much?
    my neg wasn't serious...

you treating a log of beta-**** as more important than a man's wife walking out on him was serious...

hyprocrite much?
    6) If unforseen circumstances arrise it is up to the reviewer to contact the company, not the other way around. Such circumstances will also need to be addressed with myself or another moderator if the Blacklist discussion is underway. Unforseen circumstances include those that would render the reviewer physically unable to continue his/her log (ie. extreme sickness, injury, etc.).

I did contact you and tell you about my situation, I will now contact a mod because I did not know I needed to also do that.