Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OP y u no update thrad?

Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    April 18, 2012

So I just wanted to update this and bring it back into the loop. A lot of things have been going on in my life lately. My semester is nearing its end, so my term projects are due soon and they are sucking up a lot of time. In addition, I started up a side business that I have been nurturing, and I am doing a product show this Saturday night, so hopefully I'll have some extra income happening soon. I also started cutting, so that means more time for cardio in addition to lifting (I am trying German Volume Training so not as much time lifting as I did while I was bulking).

Adding up all that, and I barely even go out. It has gotten to the point where I can barely even see my FWB anymore. Speaking of which, I decided since I have no time to go out anymore, to propose a relationship to her. She explained that we should keep things the way they are since she doesn't know me all that well. I think my stories of going to concerts and rolling, and smoking weed, have her skeptical. She's a little conservative. But I realize she's right, I don't know her well either and I think she can even tell I'm settling.

I don't think my relationship with her is going to last much longer. Although I want it to, she just isn't into the same sh!t I am. Plus, sex with her is so goddahm boring because "we aren't intimate" or AKA monogomous. And now that she straight up refused it, I am forced to deal with crappy sex.....or am I?

I need to start going out again. Once the summer hits and I move into a new apartment where I'll actually have roommates, I should be going out a lot more. In the last 3 or 4 weeks, I only went out once, and it was DayGlow last Friday night. It was awesome, but I didn't hook up with anybody. I had AA to the max and my foreveraloneness was coming back, plus I was exhausted from the week of work (I get around 5 hours of sleep a night). Smoking weed and taking Molly didn't help, as looking at a light show was way more stimulating that talking to chicks.

I am being a big b!tch. I need to start going out again. The numbers I had gotten during my nights out in previous FR's never amounted to anything, I just became apathetic with it. I have lots of other priorities now that take precedence over sex. One of the dudes in my side project is doing really well, and he said I could be making $50,000 a year by the end of 2012 if I work hard and follow what he says. Combining that with my current job, would make me a six-figure earner, which gives me a much harder boner than your average hot college chick. I will attempt to go out as much as I can. I am dedicated to you guys. I have not given up.
    **New Jersey Crew (732)**

Bench: 225x8
    Deadlift: 360x8
    Squat: 350x8

Rep on Recharge: Everyone in RH Chat

Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Saturday - April 21, 2012

This isn't your typical FR. I want to share a Saturday night that was very fulfilling to me without stepping foot into a bar and talking to chicks all night, because I feel like many people here are fixated on getting laid without trying to improve their lives in other ways.

In real life, things cost a lot. Gas + rent alone costs me about $1200 a month. I make about $46k a year (before taxes), which is good if I want to get by and not buy nice things for myself. I do not want this. I deserve nice things. A friend of mine let me know about a sales oppertunity that I wanted to be involved in, and I jumped on it.

Well, last night I made about $450 at my grand opening for my products. I now have a solid customer base to work from, and I plan to get more very soon. If I work at this, I can make a lot of money. My future plans are not set in stone yet, I don't want to quit my job because I actually enjoy it unlike most people in this oppertunity who are fixated on quitting their jobs. That may be in my future, but right now I am using this to make a little side money.

Why do any of you give a chit about this? Because it made me happy. As a matter of fact, I haven't felt this good since the first couple weeks I went sarging. My parents did a great job of helping me set up for the show, and last night my Dad was telling me about all the money they spent on food for the people and stuff, and I expressed to everyone how great my parents were. Right then my Dad looks at me and says "No son, you're great". If it wasn't for the fact that I was socializing so much I might have cried (srs).

Every time I go out and get anxious, I am going to think about what my Dad said. I am great. I felt great last night for sure. The point of this post is, find things other than just hitting on chicks to give you gratification. Lots of people here focus on "not giving a fuk" so to speak. That is detrimental in my opinion. When you focus on not giving a fuk, you are actually giving a fuk. This makes you more anxious, at least in my experience. When you are happy, you naturally don't give a fuk.

I can only think this will help me in everything in life, not just gaming chicks. I realize not everyone has great parents like me, but I am sure there is one person out there who cares about you. Think about that next time you are feeling down. Maybe you had a bad night out, maybe your car broke and you need to spend $1000 for a repair, whatever. Tomorrow, you will wake up and those people will still care about YOU. Find things that empower you and stick to them.

Peace.

xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What is your business in? I am trying to start one but am having a pretty hard time.

Good to hear from you again brah.

FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Things other than girls matter? BLASPHEMY. Cereal though, don't neglect the warmup. It is what turns you from an anxious little boy to a smooth mother****er. Just get the warmup over and things will be good for the rest of the night.
    The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny.

Originally Posted by xvicknumber7x View Post
    What is your business in? I am trying to start one but am having a pretty hard time.

Good to hear from you again brah.
    I sent you a PM. I don't want to discuss it publicly.

Sunday May 6, 2012

I can't believe it's already May, I graduated college a year ago now. I had a ridiculous weekend, my 3 good friends came down and we got wrecked the whole weekend. I haven't been out in about month now save for the last reports I wrote last month. I'm not even going to point out the details of the nights because I am back to noob status. Critical learning step, I need to keep up with my FR's. Reading them, writing them, the whole bit. I don't go out enough to remember what happens from my nights prior. I barely approached. And when I did, I missed completely blatant signs from girls. In my defense, getting twisted all day every day is not a good idea for pickup. My boy from Philly who posted a couple pages back got laid both nights. He's showing me up and it's all because I haven't been practicing.

Then today, I had my girl over to watch a movie. She tells me that she just wants to be friends and not have benefits anymore. She started crying, I hate when women do that. It's like a nuclear bomb to the entire male emotional defense system. I hate hurting people, but it was coming. Her reasons were all valid, such as I didn't introduce her to my friends and that I wanted to bring her to my family first before my friends (her mom is crazy and left her alone on Easter so I had to invite, she didn't take the offer). I gave her bullsh!t reasons why this was, but the truth is my friends live in other places now and I don't do many social things. This is going to be an obstacle that's hard for me to overcome. I've never felt alone this much in a long time. I have my guy friends who I can talk stuff with but I've never felt like I cared for someone until she started crying tonight. We had break up sex tonight (if you can even call it that) and I think I get when people talk about connections during sex. I've never felt it until now. I always felt it just being physical but tonight transcended that.

In short, I no longer have a sex pal. I'm moving in with some classmates from a couple years ago soon so that might bring a change. Hopefully having roommates will help me cope with the strong forever alone feelings I have right now. The failures I had talking to girls this weekend don't help. Well whatever, I'm a progressive. I'll come back. Maybe this is a blessing in disguise. Now that I have no guarantees of lay, I will try harder to nail new girls. Sexual gratification is a b!tch to live without.

bump because I wrote this when the boards were slow last night

5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    only read the first couple of posts so far, but just wanted to give you props op. good ****. always good to see people improving their lives, having fun like we're supposed to. inspiring shiit.
    Want to save $100s on books each semester? -->http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137815283&page=1

I rep good posts. I don't rep back.

Content but not Satisfied.

Ron Paul Brah turned Bernie Brah

Here's the FR from my friend who got laid both nights this weekend. Figure you guys would like to see what success looks like: http://www.reddit.com/r/seduction/co..._epic_weekend/

ChodeWonder is not very helpful. (-500) ChodeWonder is not very helpful. (-500) ChodeWonder is not very helpful. (-500) ChodeWonder is not very helpful. (-500) ChodeWonder is not very helpful. (-500) ChodeWonder is not very helpful. (-500) ChodeWonder is not very helpful. (-500) ChodeWonder is not very helpful. (-500) ChodeWonder is not very helpful. (-500) ChodeWonder is not very helpful. (-500) ChodeWonder is not very helpful. (-500)
    what do u do when ur ugly like me?

ive approached over 400 girls and been rejected every single time.

ive been rejected from 1/10s to 9/10s.. yes ive been rejected by fat, stinky sweaty girls.... i am that ugly.

am i just screwed or what? im not afraid to approach or talk im just insanely ugly.
    punicepts for biggest douche all time in galaxy and universe! only need 3 more votes!

onetimeformeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) onetimeformeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) onetimeformeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) onetimeformeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) onetimeformeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) onetimeformeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) onetimeformeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) onetimeformeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) onetimeformeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) onetimeformeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) onetimeformeh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by LargePeter View Post
    Protip: The best pick up line is "Excuse me, does this rag smell of chloroform?"

For added lulz, when the chick looks at you all confused/disgusted/whatever, punch her in the fukin face.

lold hard at this using this from now on
    "I have all the characteristics of a human being: flesh, blood, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip." Patrick Bateman

onetimeformeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) onetimeformeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) onetimeformeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) onetimeformeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) onetimeformeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) onetimeformeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) onetimeformeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) onetimeformeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) onetimeformeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) onetimeformeh is on a distinguished road. (+10) onetimeformeh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ChodeWonder View Post
    what do u do when ur ugly like me?

ive approached over 400 girls and been rejected every single time.

ive been rejected from 1/10s to 9/10s.. yes ive been rejected by fat, stinky sweaty girls.... i am that ugly.

am i just screwed or what? im not afraid to approach or talk im just insanely ugly.
    go out this weekend and instead of thinking you're ugly try thinking youre the best god damn mother ****ing looking guy on the planet.

you will be amazed at the results.
    "I have all the characteristics of a human being: flesh, blood, skin, hair; but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion, except for greed and disgust. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. My nightly bloodlust has overflown into my days. I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy. I think my mask of sanity is about to slip." Patrick Bateman

InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by onetimeformeh View Post
    go out this weekend and instead of thinking you're ugly try thinking youre the best god damn mother ****ing looking guy on the planet.

you will be amazed at the results.
    You can't just suddenly "think that". There has to be a reason behind it, or you're just a delusional narcissist. Besides, it doesn't do any good if you can't actually convince yourself it's true.

Example: I just had a job interview and totally nailed that ****. I fully expect a solid raise in my near future. Awesome.. I am the ****... at job interviews.
    "That boulder is too large. I could lift a smaller one."

-Hercules

Starting Weight (July 2018) - 362
    Current Weight (July 2019) - 268

[QUOTE=InstantLoser;1208671681]You can't just suddenly "think that". There has to be a reason behind it, or you're just a delusional narcissist. Besides, it doesn't do any good if you can't actually convince yourself it's true.

congrats on your interview. I'm willing to bet if you went out tonight with that confidence you'd be very successful with the wimmins.

I do think it's possible to suddenly "think that". Maybe a new shirt or new haircut will help because I'm a firm believe in "look good, feel good, play good" If you want something bad enough, you will make it happen. As with anything in life. So I'm suggesting that he try something he hasn't tried before. If you can't just suddenly "think that" then I don't think you want it bad enough. I'm also a glass half full kind of guy. Anyone who isn't is going to find any sort of self help frustrating.

InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    [QUOTE=onetimeformeh;1208677001]
    Originally Posted by InstantLoser View Post
    You can't just suddenly "think that". There has to be a reason behind it, or you're just a delusional narcissist. Besides, it doesn't do any good if you can't actually convince yourself it's true.

congrats on your interview. I'm willing to bet if you went out tonight with that confidence you'd be very successful with the wimmins.

I do think it's possible to suddenly "think that". Maybe a new shirt or new haircut will help because I'm a firm believe in "look good, feel good, play good" If you want something bad enough, you will make it happen. As with anything in life. So I'm suggesting that he try something he hasn't tried before. If you can't just suddenly "think that" then I don't think you want it bad enough. I'm also a glass half full kind of guy. Anyone who isn't is going to find any sort of self help frustrating.
    Desire =/= outcome. Just because you "want it bad enough" doesn't mean ****.

**Edit**
    You cannot translate confidence from one area in life to another. Confident interiewing skills don't = confidence with women.

-Hercules

[QUOTE=InstantLoser;1208681561]
    Originally Posted by onetimeformeh View Post
    **Edit**
    You cannot translate confidence from one area in life to another. Confident interiewing skills don't = confidence with women.
    If you believe that is true then you have a very tough battle ahead of you. If you care about anyone in this thread who is 'struggling' or 'trying to grow as a person' then please refrain from spreading any more negativity and false statements. You mentioned the word 'delusional' earlier. This statement is the poster child for 'delusional'

convincing a potential employer of your worth/value can be used and translated in the field with wimmins. Employers respect confidence, honesty, and want to know that if they hire you they will be hiring someone who is capable of doing what they are there to do. Employers want someone with a positive attitude and good vibes.

Women want the same thing. Just pretend the next girl you meet is a potential employer who is hiring someone to smash her brains out and make her feel like she's been fuked by a train.

this is the glass half full mentality that has given me all my successes in life. And failures.

of course you are entitled to your own opinion and after reading several arguments between posters I don't wish to fall into that category, but what I'm seeing is a classic case of a positive can-do attitude vs. a negative can't do attitude. And honestly, I'd rather be wrong with the can-do attitude because it will open up many more doors for me.

[QUOTE=onetimeformeh;1208689611]
    Originally Posted by InstantLoser View Post

If you believe that is true then you have a very tough battle ahead of you. If you care about anyone in this thread who is 'struggling' or 'trying to grow as a person' then please refrain from spreading any more negativity and false statements. You mentioned the word 'delusional' earlier. This statement is the poster child for 'delusional'

convincing a potential employer of your worth/value can be used and translated in the field with wimmins. Employers respect confidence, honesty, and want to know that if they hire you they will be hiring someone who is capable of doing what they are there to do. Employers want someone with a positive attitude and good vibes.

Women want the same thing. Just pretend the next girl you meet is a potential employer who is hiring someone to smash her brains out and make her feel like she's been fuked by a train.

this is the glass half full mentality that has given me all my successes in life. And failures.

of course you are entitled to your own opinion and after reading several arguments between posters I don't wish to fall into that category, but what I'm seeing is a classic case of a positive can-do attitude vs. a negative can't do attitude. And honestly, I'd rather be wrong with the can-do attitude because it will open up many more doors for me.
    Yeah I can see you and I won't be sharing a rational conversation.

-Hercules

fair enough.

Danakind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Danakind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Danakind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Danakind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Danakind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Danakind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Danakind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Danakind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Danakind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Danakind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Danakind has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Saw your pics, honestly thought you would be better looking. Your face is too high trust and you got a pretty bad NCT going there.

You have a good frame and hairline, so 7/10