Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Forever Alone to Never Alone: Field Reports

Hey guys,

Like many others here, I want to get better with women. I want to prove that a guy with no self-confidence and esteem, whose also extremely nerdy, with extremely nerdy friends, can handle this aspect of his life. This post will be a bio of me and how I dress and stuff like that. I am open to any and all suggestions from guys who are good at this stuff (read: not people with 15 foreveralone crews in their sig).

About me:

I am 23, Italian, lifter, engineering graduate student with a full-time job who lives near a college campus. I hail from New Jersey. I went to undergrad at the same college. During my college years, I focused on my grades and was really socially anxious, and messed up TONS of opportunities with good looking girls because of it. I lost my virginity sophomore year to a 5 who basically threw herself at me because she was mirin' my aesthetics. I would not get laid again until spring break my senior year, which was another freebie due to my social circle. During college, a lot of my friends were either in relationships or nerds like me, and smoked a lot of pot. I got into the weed subculture naturally because I am an introvert and don't like to go out. I am done with that now due to the nature of my job.

As a result, my social intelligence atrophied to horrible levels. I got good grades in school and have a good job now so I do not regret anything. However, it is now or never to change things. After I graduated, I got another hook up due to social circle confidence but it took more work on my part (Not drunk, listening to her and having good conversation) which really led me to believe I can do this. It was only a one day fling though because we live far away from each other. Shortly after, I met a girl at my school during the day and successfully had sex with her on our fourth meeting. This was my first official friends with benefits relationship and it is still ongoing as of today. More importantly, the first hookup I achieved by cold approaching.

I haven't had a new lay since, and I have never been good at gaming chicks at night when the bars are packed with drunk horny people. I still get socially anxious. My fwb is going well but she is a little too innocent and not adventurous in bed, she won't even give me head since we aren't committed. I deserve better than that. So, this is dedicated to my journey of satisfying my lust for women and getting what I want in life.

How I dress:

I shop at express and echo unlimited a lot. I wear tight fitting clothes, usually jeans and a t-shirt but sometimes a button down if I'm feeling fancy. I wear an invicta watch when I go out. I would say my average outfit costs about $80 excluding the watch. I don't believe in dressing to stand out, to me it goes against the whole outcome independence of picking up women. If you're dressing to get people to notice you, you care about the outcome. I put gel in my hair (axe) and make it look like I just had sex. I suck at hairstyling. Attached is a picture of my average look when I go out. They are sideways and my computers being a d!ck so just tilt your head. Pictures don't do me justice I look better in real life but just go with that for now. I have a deep voice (think Schwarzenegger deep) and I look like sylvester stallone. Whatever, those guys got the pu$$y back in their day. photo.JPG photo (1).jpg.

My friends:

Now that I am graduated, I still have some friends in the area but not many. They go out and I hang with them if I can but go out alone if they are not. I am trying to meet new friends who want to get good at this. I have a friend who lives in a nearby city who is also going out solo and getting better so I will meet up with him for a few field reports I'm sure. I live alone so no roommates.

Final thoughts:

Due to my busy lifestyle, I go out as much as I can but it is not much. As such, I expect this thread to only be on the front page during the weekends. That's fine. I just want to record my experiences so I know what I need to get better at, and I figure sharing it with you would be best. I want you guys to take a lot from this and know anyone can do it but ultimately, this is for me. As of right now, I still suck with women. Just get that going into this. Okay, enough bullsh!t, on with the field reports. I'll start with this past weekend which was good enough to prompt me to write field reports in the first place.

Finally, just because I am good looking does not mean I am cut from a different cloth. I still have the social anxieties that many of you have and it holds me back the same way. I think you'll find many of these experiences will not matter much if I was worse looking.
    Last edited by Weekling; 02-20-2012 at 08:25 AM.
    **New Jersey Crew (732)**

Bench: 225x8
    Deadlift: 360x8
    Squat: 350x8

Rep on Recharge: Everyone in RH Chat

Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Weekling is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Friday and Saturday, February 17-18

Last summer was when I got my last fwb relationship started, and it is still ongoing. I read all the PUA **** there is to read and realized I just need the real experience to help me get a confidence base. This girl proved to me that I can get girls with my personality and not faking anything. She likes me for me and every time I approach a chick I think of how great this relationship turned out for me. She really built up a solid confidence base for me. I am a nice, good-looking Italian guy and yes, I do get away with a little bit more sometimes because of it. But there were many times I could have half-assed it and left but pressed on and got results.

Anyway, last night (Friday) I went to a basement frat party. I am 23, so this was a little weird. I realize it is going to be very hard to pull a chick since I don't live in a dorm and all the girls were freshman, so this is just a lets see what I can get away with night. I end up having good convo with a few chicks and making out with them. I also finger banged a high school senior on the dance floor.

Now its Saturday and I'm feeling like a ****bear. I invite my fwb over, **** her and take her out to dinner. This girl is so awesome. One approach and I got so much return on investment its crazy. I drop her off, then hit a few of my friends up to see what's up for the night. Nobody answers. **** it, looks like I'm going to the bar by myself. I get there at around 10:30. Where I live the bars close at 1 (I know....) so I have to get to work fast. I do about a dozen approaches or so in the span of an hour and a half. I get mild results but no real bites. It is now midnight and the bar is getting super packed and I'm feeling the social pressure. I decide to change venues to a less popular place.

While getting in, I chat up a cutie in front of me, we'll call her A. We had a quick 10 second convo then I walk inside. I try a few more approaches and again, no bites. I walk outside to call my friend one last time to see if theres a party I can go to after 1. He doesn't answer. It is now 12:30 and I'm getting kind of discouraged so I say I'll give it one last go.

I go back in and spot a cutie that makes my peepee tingle, she's all by herself. I chat her up. I can immediately tell she's into me, the first real indication of attraction I got all night. I suggest a dance, she suggests drinks. Fine. We go to the bar and we both get drinks, AND SHE PAYS. She says I'm adorable and she's all alone because her friends left her. She asks me if I'll walk her home and I say yes. We go to dance and we make out. Her friends later show up, and I can tell she feels too weird going with me so I get her number and let her go. Whatever, battle was won in my eyes. I text her and she replies saying she had fun and text her soon. She's getting the Italian sauseege for sure.

The bar closes and I'm hungry, so I go to a pizza place and its closed. lo and behold, girl A from before is there and complaining about the pizza place being closed. We go to another place, order food, and talk for an hour. She is getting into me and I into her, I wasn't really expecting anything so this was a nice surprise. She goes home with her friends and I get another make out and number right in front of her friends.

Conclusion:
    1) Never give up. I didn't start seeing results until I was gaming for two hours and the bars were almost closing.
    2) I went out ALONE and did this, and I told the girls this and they were all enamored by it. They thought I was brave for doing it. It's only weird if you let it be weird.
    3) It's cheesy, but just have belief and confidence. Also, just don't give a ****. I made plenty of awkward approaches tonight that felt weird and some girls legit gave me the cold shoulder. One girl wouldn't even tell me her name.
    4) I'm getting into new territory with the numbers here. I don't really know how to go about this but hopefully I don't **** it up.
    I feel like I may finally be getting some control over my social life, and it feels awesome.

Sunday, February 19

Hit up a local sports bar. Just sat down next to some dudes and watched Lin score some sick hoops, that guy is awesome. I get my drink and sip it. I look for girls to approach. There is a very large group of sorority sisters all dressed in black, it's recruitment weekend so they must be celebrating. There must have been about 25 of them. I tell myself okay, if you had any doubts about your approach anxiety this is going to put it in the grave. I target a girl whose standing and I walk up to her and crack a joke about how they all came from a funeral and I'm in. See guys, it's that easy. Just walk up and say anything.

I talk for a few more minutes, very light kino, but don't want to do anything too creepy because I'm pretty much gaming her in front of her entire graduating sorority class. I tell her I drive an SUV and she **** tests me about how I am bad for the environment, and I totally fall for it like a noob. I notice it right in the middle of why I'm trying to defend myself but I just continue so I don't seem like a weirdo. I tell her it was nice meeting her and go back to my bar seat without a number. I notice she keeps looking at me. Finally, I get up and ask for her number, again realizing the mistake in the middle (I should have demanded it somehow). She still gives it to me. I feel like this number has flake written all over it but whatever, this was my ballsiest approach yet.

I change venues and the bar is DEAD. I see some people I know amazingly enough and they tell me of another bar to go to that's better so I go. I arrive and its a very eclectic crowd of people, a mix of the college crowd and the townies. I see a table of a guy and a girl sitting together and a girl sitting by herself on the other end. I figure she is a third wheel so I walk up and introduce myself. She excuses herself to go to the bathroom and the couple tells me she has a boyfriend. Dahm. I see some hot cougarish puerto-rican girls get on the line to go to the second level of the bar (it was packed) so I excuse myself and get on the line.

I talk lightly with these puerto rican chicks, they are hot. They seem like good friends and I have no wingman so not much happens here. I go upstairs and this is where my night turns to sh!t. It is packed and loud, and I feel the social pressure again. Foreveralone thoughts start popping up in my mind. See, I'm not invincible. I try a couple more half-assed approaches and admit defeat and leave.

Conclusion:

1) I think my AA is gone. Approaching isn't an issue anymore.
    2) I need to work on my physical escalation. It's mad weak.
    3) Need to work on my quick wit. I fail sh!t tests easily.
    4) Packed, loud venues really kill my mood. I get anxious I guess.

I need to take control of this. I know I can be a real badass at this but I just need more practice. Nobody said every night was going to be killer, I have to accept nights like these will happen. And hey, I'm not supposed to give a phuck right?
    Last edited by Weekling; 02-20-2012 at 07:53 AM.

John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good luck man, sounds like you're doing everything you have to. Definitely ballsy going out to crowded bars on the weekend solo. Hopefully you will inspire some of the foreveralone guys.

MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you're going to log this, then actually log it. Too many of these have been started and left to stagnate.

Be a fire for the FA a$$es. Inspire. Do it.
    Proud member of Team Ogre

-----> Come join me in my log on bb.com!: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150246533

Currently running: Wade's program
    Currently reading: Nothing. Suggest something for me to digest with my eyes
    Currently playing: Clicker Heroes and Diablo 3

Originally Posted by MatTheCur View Post
    If you're going to log this, then actually log it. Too many of these have been started and left to stagnate.

Be a fire for the FA a$$es. Inspire. Do it.
    I plan to. Like I said, it will most likely stagnate during my busy weeks but whenever I have interactions with women that are worth logging, I will do it.

Timvv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Timvv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Timvv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Timvv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Timvv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Timvv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Timvv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Timvv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Timvv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Timvv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Timvv is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Already read these in another topic, looking forward to read more

Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spartan5364 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    relephant to my interests, need to do this too

Originally Posted by Timvv View Post
    Already read these in another topic, looking forward to read more
    Yea I figured let the other thread die and just start here

Buckwildish is just really nice. (+1000) Buckwildish is just really nice. (+1000) Buckwildish is just really nice. (+1000) Buckwildish is just really nice. (+1000) Buckwildish is just really nice. (+1000) Buckwildish is just really nice. (+1000) Buckwildish is just really nice. (+1000) Buckwildish is just really nice. (+1000) Buckwildish is just really nice. (+1000) Buckwildish is just really nice. (+1000) Buckwildish is just really nice. (+1000)
    in.

Good luck bro!
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, and die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. - Robert Heinlein

*Intermittent Fasting
    *No Porn No Fap Crew

revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    in and gluck,
    need motivation to

but lol pretty sure ur the least foreveralone out of people that claim they are foreverascone

Originally Posted by revolutionbrah View Post
    in and gluck,
    need motivation to

but lol pretty sure ur the least foreveralone out of people that claim they are foreverascone
    That's because I've only been getting decent success recently. Trust me a year ago today I was foreverstallone.

revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) revolutionbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Weekling View Post
    That's because I've only been getting decent success recently. Trust me a year ago today I was foreverstallone.
    do u find it is a bit easier after u have graduated since u have ur career and that? Or is it simply a case of u putting in more effort now, and understanding urself and social surroundings more than when u were in college?

RCAK is just really nice. (+1000) RCAK is just really nice. (+1000) RCAK is just really nice. (+1000) RCAK is just really nice. (+1000) RCAK is just really nice. (+1000) RCAK is just really nice. (+1000) RCAK is just really nice. (+1000) RCAK is just really nice. (+1000) RCAK is just really nice. (+1000) RCAK is just really nice. (+1000) RCAK is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good chit mayne, glad to see you're ridding yourself of the debilitating foreverascone mindset that plagues this forum. Keep at it, and keep logging your stories.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Originally Posted by revolutionbrah View Post
    do u find it is a bit easier after u have graduated since u have ur career and that? Or is it simply a case of u putting in more effort now, and understanding urself and social surroundings more than when u were in college?
    It's both. Now that I have a career I feel a lot more confident, and since I'm a bit older I have confidence in that regard too. However, I could have felt this way during college and scored mad bishes but with all the weed around I was too up in smoke to give a chit. Literally every time my friends and I did something weed was involved. Many of them were in relationships and hardly any of us got laid.

I sort of had an epiphany when I graduated college. I was alone literally the entire summer. No numbers, girls, anything. I was ripped from doing P90X and knew I could get it if I tried, but I never did. I was still smoking weed every night. I played a lot of video games and watched a lot of TV. It was an extreme lack of effort. I realized hey, you're going to be alone forever if you don't handle this. Nobody gives a fuk if you get good at this or not except you. So, do you want to get good at this?

Hell yes. I listen to this whenever I feel like giving up on women:

3:50 hnnnnnnggggggggggg
    Last edited by Weekling; 02-20-2012 at 02:41 PM.

Dr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dr83 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    this is biuriful brah, I have something like this that I update every couple weeks or so with thoughts/stories. it's so incredible to read 6 months later about my experiences and recognize how far I've gone. I'll imagine it'll be the same for you.
    Last edited by Dr83; 02-20-2012 at 08:35 PM.

intense77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intense77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intense77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intense77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intense77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intense77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intense77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intense77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intense77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intense77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) intense77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Keep it up, pretty impressive start with the cold approaches and such. I am impressed.

Looking forward to reading more.

jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    good stuff OP, congrats on the progress. too bad this doesnt apply to my ugly a$$. I really would do what you're doing if I could.
    Mods Deleted crews Crew
    Dont know what to do about it Crew
    Tempted to put them back Crew
    Too afraid of consequences Crew
    My crews were the only thing that gave me identity in life Crew
    Dont even have that now Crew
    Called suicide hotline and they tried to talk me into it Crew
    Misogynist Crew
    leaves groceries and starves for a week if theres no male cashiers crew
    Hopeless/pathetic Crew
    Ruined life Crew
    Just want my crews back Crew

reps on sight- shamilcub

Originally Posted by jayohthatman View Post
    good stuff OP, congrats on the progress. too bad this doesnt apply to my ugly a$$. I really would do what you're doing if I could.
    Excuses

You located near a bar?
    Can you walk/drive to it?
    Are there females?
    Do you have legs?

Then you can do it. If your looks really matter that much to you, start with ugly/thicker chicks and go up from there. My fwb is thick and I love it. And don't give me "That's below my standards", you have set sh!tty standards for yourself so don't place higher ones in others.

I realize from these past two weekends that the success rate for cold approaching is very low. I read that in the PUA books and videos but I never believed it. It is true. However, it can be offset by approaching LOTS OF GIRLS. It really is a numbers game. I am going to have awkward advances and will probably get slapped once or twice. I welcome it. They are just girls, ooooooh scary.

If it helps, I'll log some of the situations where I just get shut out. For example, Saturday night when I tried to dance with a group of 4 chicks and they closed their loop so I couldn't get in, lolololol.

jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Excuses

You located near a bar?
    Can you walk/drive to it?
    Are there females?
    Do you have legs?

Then you can do it. If your looks really matter that much to you, start with ugly/thicker chicks and go up from there. My fwb is thick and I love it. And don't give me "That's below my standards", you have set sh!tty standards for yourself so don't place higher ones in others.
    im not 21 yet so no bars and I dont even drink.

Also, its not like I go after supermodels. Mostly average chicks, doesnt matter still fail. Ive been rejected by a whale or two before, im like the plague brah nobody wants me. its so frustrating but I must get over it.

and yea I imagine cold apporaching is all about the law of large numbers, by chance alone you're bound to succeed if you stick to it. My friend at school went on a 15 reject streak before hitting it big. like a salesman brah gotta keep at it.
    Mods Deleted crews Crew
    Dont know what to do about it Crew
    Tempted to put them back Crew
    Too afraid of consequences Crew
    My crews were the only thing that gave me identity in life Crew
    Dont even have that now Crew
    Called suicide hotline and they tried to talk me into it Crew
    Misogynist Crew
    leaves groceries and starves for a week if theres no male cashiers crew
    Hopeless/pathetic Crew
    Ruined life Crew
    Just want my crews back Crew

reps on sight- shamilcub

silent1029 will become famous soon enough. (+50) silent1029 will become famous soon enough. (+50) silent1029 will become famous soon enough. (+50) silent1029 will become famous soon enough. (+50) silent1029 will become famous soon enough. (+50) silent1029 will become famous soon enough. (+50) silent1029 will become famous soon enough. (+50) silent1029 will become famous soon enough. (+50) silent1029 will become famous soon enough. (+50) silent1029 will become famous soon enough. (+50) silent1029 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Innnnnnnnn

Location: Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Simo2007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simo2007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simo2007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simo2007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simo2007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simo2007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simo2007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simo2007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simo2007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simo2007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Simo2007 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    In on potentially splendid thread!
    2 inguinal hernia repairs and I'm still gonna make it.

Finished bulk 01/04/2013 @ 265lbs

Cutting, 01/08/2014 @ 230lbs

PhD Physicist (srs) Check out my thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153909141

Some phone game

So just to be straight, I'm going to give these girls proper names. The first one from Saturday will be Belly since she was wearing a cute outfit with her stomach showing. The second one will be Slider since we ate sliders after we found out the pizza place was closed. She was visiting though, and she said she may be coming down for St. Patty's weekend so I'll text her then. As for the one Sunday, I might not even bother. I'll call her Flake if it amounts to anything.

If theres one avenue of my game that really needs improving, it's my phone game. One of the reasons I was so outcome dependent is because once I got a number, I was sure it was over. I suck at texting. So I looked up some stuff on reddit about seduction (r/seduction). You guys should go there on the sidebar theres a wealth of information about everything. There is good stuff here too look up Janky's threads about it. I looked up text and phone game. Here is the convo:

To preface, her phone had a shattered screen when I met her.

Me: Someone in my office just dropped their phone and cracked it, I thought of you (this didn't actually happen lol)

Belly: Haha oh god embarrassing

Me: Your phone is like that kid in high school with bad acne, its hurtful every time you look at it (sorry for the brahs with acne)

Belly: Haha that's a pretty accurate analogy

Me: I'll remember that every time I text you haha. I'm going to *bar* Thursday for some drinks, care to join? (Always make it seems like you're doing something regardless of whether or not she goes)

Belly: Ughh I have a date party for my sorority Thursday

Me: And I'm going skiing this weekend. There's always next week. In the meantime try not to laugh when you see kids with acne.

Belly: Haha next week def.. I'll try not to

Never had a girl be upset she couldn't see me after a 20 minute interaction at a bar. Sweet!

corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000) corpsedub is a name known to all. (+5000)
    pls continue
    "The more sand that has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it."

**KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE**
    06 R1 raven
    02 CBR1100xx
    02 DRZ 400s

John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Me: Someone in my office just dropped their phone and cracked it, I thought of you (this didn't actually happen lol)

Belly: Haha oh god embarrassing

Me: Your phone is like that kid in high school with bad acne, its hurtful every time you look at it (sorry for the brahs with acne)

Belly: Haha that's a pretty accurate analogy

Me: I'll remember that every time I text you haha. I'm going to *bar* Thursday for some drinks, care to join? (Always make it seems like you're doing something regardless of whether or not she goes)

Me: And I'm going skiing this weekend. There's always next week. In the meantime try not to laugh when you see kids with acne.

Belly: Haha next week def.. I'll try not to

Never had a girl be upset she couldn't see me after a 20 minute interaction at a bar. Sweet!
    Couple things here - she doesn't seem that interested. Her texts are much shorter than yours, don't ask anything about you, aren't looking for a response.

You said you're terrible with texting, so I'll just say that yours aren't terrible. If you claimed you were good at it then posted that convo, I'd say you were pretty bad. Seems a bit try-hard and like you're trying to make her laugh.

Something that would have been better: (I like your 1st text btw)

Me: Someone in my office just dropped their phone and cracked it, I thought of you

Belly: Haha oh god embarrassing (after this crap response I would have decided to send something non-commital that isn't trying to get a response that teases her)

Me: I know - clumsy people like you are soo embarrassing

Belly: OMG blah blah screen crack wasn't my fault!

Me: You free Thursday night? (ignore her response and get to the point)

Me: Date night party - check. No invite for me - check. My heart is broken Belly.

Belly: Haha blah blah I'm a dumb girl blah blah

Me: I have plans this weekend but let's hang out next week.

Belly: Ok!

Then text or call Sunday afternoon or Monday and ask what her schedule is like that week.

Originally Posted by John$Galt View Post
    Couple things here - she doesn't seem that interested. Her texts are much shorter than yours, don't ask anything about you, aren't looking for a response.

You said you're terrible with texting, so I'll just say that yours aren't terrible. If you claimed you were good at it then posted that convo, I'd say you were pretty bad. Seems a bit try-hard and like you're trying to make her laugh.

Something that would have been better: (I like your 1st text btw)

Me: Someone in my office just dropped their phone and cracked it, I thought of you

Belly: Haha oh god embarrassing (after this crap response I would have decided to send something non-commital that isn't trying to get a response that teases her)

Me: I know - clumsy people like you are soo embarrassing

Belly: OMG blah blah screen crack wasn't my fault!

Me: You free Thursday night? (ignore her response and get to the point)

Me: Date night party - check. No invite for me - check. My heart is broken Belly.

Belly: Haha blah blah I'm a dumb girl blah blah

Me: I have plans this weekend but let's hang out next week.

Belly: Ok!

Then text or call Sunday afternoon or Monday and ask what her schedule is like that week.
    All good points. Truthfully, I never sent texts that don't look for a response because.....I never got a response haha. But now I realize maybe that was more because I didn't get enough attraction when I met her, than the text itself. Also the ignore response and get to the point was good, but I thought I'd seem like a d!ck if I did that. Point taken.

Yes, I was trying to be funny. It's something I am pretty good at so I try to feature it, but I admit with texts I need to tune it down. Repped.

Edit: Must spread reputation before giving it to you again.

Thirsty Thursday - February 23, 2012

I have begun to realize that it's good to think you're always "in the field". Niel Strauss said this in his book The Game and its good to internalize so you can get better with your skills in any situation. I have a 3 hour class on Wednesdays and there is only one American girl in it. She is short, and has soft skin and nice boobs, but her face is severely screwed. I give her a 5/10, misc would probably rate lower. Standards don't matter to me, I would fuk anything. The way I look at it, my hand is a 3/10. So if a girl is a 4/10 or above I would rather smash her than fap.

During class she was having the same code problems as me, so I used it as an excuse to sit next to her. She was having serious problems with the class examples and I would hug her while telling her "your computer hates you". Engineering pickup ftw. I am just trying to get my physical escalation stuff straight because it sucks. I got her number, and a hug at the end of class. She was going out tonight, and I planned on meeting up with her to make out, but didn't get to. Just read on.

The thing to take from that is, there are easily 25 other dudes in the class at least. At least half of them aren't getting laid, this I know from experience. If it wasn't for me, she would be sitting all by herself every class. Prime example of how standards are retarded. Vagina feels the same no matter what face it has brahs.

Anyway, on to tonight. I swaggerize and head to the bar. While getting a drink, the bartender goes "dude, look at this girls ass, its so fukin nice" and I agree with the gentleman. Her ass was nice. It was two girls sitting on the end of the bar and he must have been good friends with them, so whatever. I decided to talk to them to warm up. I felt uncomfortable because I already commented on the girls butt, and I didn't have a wing, so I didn't try anything fancy.

To my right, I see well-dressed tall asian dude talking to two cute chicks. Maybe another solo AFC? I go to help him out by commenting on how I hate the townies, and he walks away. Dahm man, didn't mean to blow you out. Anyway, one of the girls is apparently a townie and gets really pissed and sh!t tests me hard. I couldn't think of anything to say other than "hater's gonna hate", and she CRACKS UP. You've got to be kidding me. I talk to them for a bit but first world problems, I have no wing. I excuse myself and go upstairs to the dance floor.

I see the asain dude again and tell him I didn't want him to walk away, and would help him if he needed a wingman. Turns out he was just here to gamble on sports. Guess he doesn't like girls, whatever. I see a couple people I know from undergrad up there too, my boy Jimmy. He has a gf, but has a few friends who are single but complete chodes so maybe we have some wings for the future. I talk to him to catch up. Meanwhile, the most random thing ever occurs. Remember my first post in the thread about the girl who threw herself at me to talke my virginity sophomore year? Well, she was there, and it was like sophomore year all over again. She wanted me so bad, she was drunk. I don't know what it is about me that turns this girl on so much, I must have a magic c0ck or something. She wants it real bad and I do a combination of white knighting and black knighting since we have a history, and I treated her like a moron back in the day. She is drunk and doesn't know whether she wants to come home with me or not. I ask her and she can't come up with an answer. I remember Tyler's lectures about leading, no girl is just going to say yeah lets fuk at your place. So I grab her hand and lead her out of the bar. We get into my car and drive home, and I bang her.

Now, I got lucky. However, while I was dancing with her I took a look around the bar and realize I was dancing with one of the ugliest chicks in there. There were a lot of hotties, some of them were looking at me like "wtf are you doing with her?". I am still a chode at heart. Even now that I recall our conversations, I realize I was supplicating to a 5/10. I really have a lot of work to do. Deep down, a part of myself thinks I will never be able to get hot chicks. There is always that voice....."you stupid ****, you have no shot with these girl", "nice line dumbass", "she's not interested dude go back to smoking weed and fapping by yourself, it's what you're good at". I hope this isn't how things will be forever.

Fuck it, I will fight. Sexual domination is the goal. I am at work on three and a half hours of sleep and I got laid last night, I am the fuking man. brb working with dudes who are married and don't get laid. Tonight, I am going to a nearby city to wing my friend who I also told you about in my first post. Stay tuned brahs.
    Last edited by Weekling; 02-24-2012 at 06:51 AM. Reason: spelling

At least you got laid man. Good job. To feel comfortable around hot girls, you just need experience with them. Once you get experience, you'll realize that most hot girls have sh*tty personalities.

xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What I love about you is you don't settle. You always notice room for improvement. That's when you know you are getting really good at something and it applies to everything. Well done, OP.

Originally Posted by xvicknumber7x View Post
    What I love about you is you don't settle. You always notice room for improvement. That's when you know you are getting really good at something and it applies to everything. Well done, OP.
    Thanks man, repped. It's quantity I'm not concerned with, its quality. I have yet to have a really good sexual experience, the girl I bonked last night is a dead fish. And again, I didn't get any head. I need a girl to go nuts on me. I want threesomes. I want women to feed me grapes naked while they fan me with big leaf things. My c0ck must be worshipped.

The first two girls I met last night were joking about how they were lesbians and they were touching each other and stuff. If I was good enough, I definitely could have gotten a threesome out of that. One day, it will be mine turn.
    Last edited by Weekling; 02-24-2012 at 08:23 AM.