Closed Thread

Thread: Theme gym?

BarBra69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Theme gym?

Any brahs ever seen one? I've seen bars, restaurants, hotels, retail stores, etc. that are themed, but never seen a gym one. I'm actually in the process of opening my own gym now, and was thinking of making it a theme gym. Specifically a gym geared towards classic rock fans (which fits with my target demographic).

Planning on making my back wall a vintage-looking black background with the DSOTM album artwork, and album covers on both sides, with the words "Don't Miss The Starting Gun" above in classic PF-style text. Was then looking to make another one of my walls THE wall. Obviously referring to The Wall Album. Same as the DSOTM one, but it'll say "Be A Brick In Our Wall", and I'll have all visitors sign the bricks.

Of course music will also be of utmost importance. No pop fuarkery in my gym. Good, legit music. I have many other ideas for the theme, but the walls are the biggest part, of course, since it's the aesthetics that matter.

Already have the DSOTM wall done, just gotta do the The Wall wall.

I think the novelty alone would, at the very least, make my gym unique. Thoughts?

DavidWebbFk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DavidWebbFk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DavidWebbFk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DavidWebbFk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DavidWebbFk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DavidWebbFk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DavidWebbFk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DavidWebbFk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DavidWebbFk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DavidWebbFk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DavidWebbFk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Planet Fitness lol

Originally Posted by DavidWebbFk View Post
    Planet Fitness lol
    Yeah, that's true. But their theme is fuarking retarded.

DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DinoPOOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dave and Barton gym is for literal *******s and closet *******s.
    x

Originally Posted by DinoPOOP View Post
    Dave and Barton gym is for literal *******s and closet *******s.
    Why the fuark did I visit that ****gy site?

Also, RP 2016.

Will take pics once I reach 50 posts. Hope to have both walls done in a couple of weeks. The Wall should be easy. DSOTM a little tougher, but still not too tough. Buying the album covers today.

Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    FA gym and hire only bitchy sloots that text on their phone all day and get mad and degrade them if asked for something
    Ambatukam!!!!!

Active Duty CoD Operator

Crypto expert

Originally Posted by Train57 View Post
    FA gym and hire only bitchy sloots that text on their phone all day and get mad and degrade them if asked for something
    u wot m8?

To start off, I'm the one doing all of the training.

Might even paint the outside.

3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Personally I don't give a fuk about the music in the gym because I train with headphones, but if it's all screaming rock or pop or EDM or whatever I'll probably never go back there - have in mind it could be a deal breaker for some people
    communist until you get rich
    feminist until you get married
    atheist until the airplane starts falling

we're all gonna make it

Originally Posted by 3peat View Post
    Personally I don't give a fuk about the music in the gym because I train with headphones, but if it's all screaming rock or pop or EDM or whatever I'll probably never go back there - have in mind it could be a deal breaker for some people
    Nah brah, a couple things:

1. It will NEVER be blaring. Just background music. Would never be heard over headphones.
    2. Won't be any EDM or pop chit, just classic rock and SOME metal. Pink Floyd, Led, some Sabbath, ACDC, Motley Crue, etc. Basically, 60's-80's rock.