g0rFz will become famous soon enough. (+50) g0rFz will become famous soon enough. (+50) g0rFz will become famous soon enough. (+50) g0rFz will become famous soon enough. (+50) g0rFz will become famous soon enough. (+50) g0rFz will become famous soon enough. (+50) g0rFz will become famous soon enough. (+50) g0rFz will become famous soon enough. (+50) g0rFz will become famous soon enough. (+50) g0rFz will become famous soon enough. (+50) g0rFz will become famous soon enough. (+50)

What Is A Champion? (Fouad 2 days after Flex)

A day after the Flex Pro 2012.

It's been a day or so now since the FLEX Pro and I'm still unsure of how I'm feeling about things. I know the right words to say and the things people wanna here. Things like; champions never quit, champions come back bigger and better, it's part of the game, dust yourself off and get back up. These are all cliches you here after a supposed champion gets his ass handed to him.

To be completely honest I never bought any of the hype about myself leading into the show, I truly just trained my ass off and wanted to bring the best package I could. I really felt I was as conditioned as Ive ever been, sure I may have sacrificed a little fullness for that grainy look but that's the look I wanted. Not to mention if I was more full, people would have just said, oh he's not grainy enough. At the end of the day you really just have to bring your best and hope its enough to put you over the top.

So what now? Whats a bodybuilder supposed to do when he brings his best package, thinks its enough to win yet only ends up with a third place? At the end of the show I stood there listening to them call me in third and thought to myself, here we go another top five finish to add to my never ending string of top five finishes.

I can't go out like that. I can't be happy with third, not when I believe I was better than that. I can't walk away from it all knowing I should have been better and I didn't

make them see what I see in my mind of what I can be. I know I could have won that show, I know some think I should have won that show but I guess my job is to prove it to the judges.

Ok, so here goes the motivational part. Life sucks sometimes, you bust your ass day in day out giving it everything you got and sometimes you end up eating ****. That's right. You end up eating **** and it never tastes good. What does taste good is knowing that there is tomorrow and there is always more I can give. I won't let anyone tell me I'm not good enough, I won't let any judge, fan, promoter, sponsor or anyone anywhere tell me when enough is enough. I'm the only one who can tell me when it's enough and now is not the time.

I know I have more in me and I know the best of me hasn't been seen yet. I'm bringin the best package I can to the ASC and after that it's back to the drawing board. This year I brought up my arms when they said I couldn't, I've brought up every body part they told me I couldn't and this is no different. This year I raise the whole bar and when I step up again I'll make sure it's not even close.

Sacrifice Without Regret,

Fouad 'Hoss' Abiad

g0rFz will become famous soon enough. (+50) g0rFz will become famous soon enough. (+50) g0rFz will become famous soon enough. (+50) g0rFz will become famous soon enough. (+50) g0rFz will become famous soon enough. (+50) g0rFz will become famous soon enough. (+50) g0rFz will become famous soon enough. (+50) g0rFz will become famous soon enough. (+50) g0rFz will become famous soon enough. (+50) g0rFz will become famous soon enough. (+50) g0rFz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is a very good one I like his last few sentences - sounds pretty damn determined. I still think he looked very good and he is probably correct about "Not to mention if I was more full, people would have just said, oh he's not grainy enough."

HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000)
    I was expecting to hear about his "cheat" meal post-show but still a good read...

wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wala is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Not a bad little speech. I'm not so sure about him bringing his arms up.. It certainly looked like he had from his pics leading upto the show, but did his arms on stage look any better than last year?
    IG: waldronconstruction

HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000) HollywoodJohn is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by wala View Post
    Not a bad little speech. I'm not so sure about him bringing his arms up.. It certainly looked like he had from his pics leading upto the show, but did his arms on stage look any better than last year?
    I they looked worse but again, some of his bodyparts were deflated due to how flat he was... You can clearly notice that in the legs if you compare with last year. He looked a good 10-15 lbs heavier last year with similar conditioning.
    I think if he can fill out for the ASC, he'll look pretty decent, given that he mantains that conditioning.

Originally Posted by wala View Post

DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Awesome read. Thanks OP
    Bench: 215x12 (17/12/2011) PR since torn RC

"Being the best in your circle is not enough; you have to think bigger to become a champion. Don’t think like a small fish in a big pond or else when you get to the ocean you’ll be eaten alive." - Fouad Abiad

"Proper preparation prevents poor performance," - Kai Greene

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    solid improvements but seems a tad flatter from head to toe in the 2012 pics

Registered User orderoutofchaos's Avatar
    orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000)
    hes a bber who has an unreal physique but sadly so do many other pros in this highly competitive business. He looks like a Cormier. Looks wonderful but nothing stands out. He needs a signature body part.

But really, hes overtraining. Just by looking at him you can tell he could walk on stage at a grainy 270 but instead he walked out there at 248 lbs. He needs to beef it up and keep on truckin

tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Please tell me where he made these ''solid improvements'' ... I honestly can't see it.

I think he went backwards.

DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tsiparlanaeht View Post
    Please tell me where he made these ''solid improvements'' ... I honestly can't see it.

I'm with Stercs on this one, he looks f*cking phenomenal in those 2011 shots. Where as in the 2012 pics he's looking VERY washed out and maybe even slightly less conditioned...

FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FAN0FdaSport is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm happy that hes still optimistic and hope that whatever happens at the Arnold he'll still do another show or 2.

But im certain he doesn't feel that bad knowing he was robbed a placing or 2.

DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FAN0FdaSport View Post
    I'm happy that hes still optimistic and hope that whatever happens at the Arnold he'll still do another show or 2.

But im certain he doesn't feel that bad knowing he was robbed a placing or 2.
    Yeah and it's not like he's getting sh*tty placings. He's top 3 in a pro show which is an awesome accomplishment in my books.

Location: Liverpool, Merseyside, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    EnzoUK is a name known to all. (+5000) EnzoUK is a name known to all. (+5000) EnzoUK is a name known to all. (+5000) EnzoUK is a name known to all. (+5000) EnzoUK is a name known to all. (+5000) EnzoUK is a name known to all. (+5000) EnzoUK is a name known to all. (+5000) EnzoUK is a name known to all. (+5000) EnzoUK is a name known to all. (+5000) EnzoUK is a name known to all. (+5000) EnzoUK is a name known to all. (+5000)
    well comparing evans 1 year off season bulk to this guy makes me a little suspect of what he's actually been doing....we havent seen evan on stage yet but i just feel hoss missed something here.

i honestly thought he looked better in the 2011 showing. and im a big fouad fan, but just something is missing and he hasnt made the improvements needed. i don't know what's up.
    "Nice guys finish last, remember it"
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take"
    "Bad decisions make good stories
    "The more you mog, the better you feel"

Insta: @mattperez91

1k+ (I rep back)
    --->> Former 123lb'r << ---
    Misc Baller Crew
    Crypto Crew
    BMW M4 Crew
    Bachelor Crew

bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Maybe i'm not seeing it but the flatness isn't as gigantic as people make it sound. I just see mostly his chest is flat and the biggest problem is his color is nowhere near as good as last years imo
    MS, Computer Science
    Feel free to PM me CS questions

chuntbaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chuntbaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chuntbaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chuntbaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chuntbaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chuntbaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chuntbaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chuntbaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chuntbaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chuntbaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chuntbaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

this is what I'm saying!

much better look in 2011
    what can you possibly say to a guy thats ripped up like mother @$%#! rambo

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    is it just me or did his waist get bigger? might be an illusion cause he's flat in the legs etc

Originally Posted by DPNZ View Post
    I'm with Stercs on this one, he looks f*cking phenomenal in those 2011 shots. Where as in the 2012 pics he's looking VERY washed out and maybe even slightly less conditioned...
    When his 8 weeks out video was released and he went into detail about his diet, i said right away that he was going to overdiet and most likely would be impossible for him to fillout in the carb-up or he would just spill over trying to do so.

He said he was doing less than 100g of carbs per day, low fat + one training session sometimes two and 2 hours of cardio on top of that DAILY from the start of his diet at 12 weeks out, unless he started at like 20% bodyfat, this is a very HARSH METHOD. Put the fat burning drugs into the mix and he was spending more energy on gym activity alone than what he was eating and here i was not even accounting for his daily activity of walking in street, etc+ metabolism which for such a big muscular guy must be at least another 2,200-2,500 cals at least.
    One pound of fat is 3,500 cals, so you do the math.

His body obviously got so beat up that it's just flat and not responding, hopefully Chad is smart enough to make him fillout during these 2 weeks instead of beat him up some more with more cardio and more low cals.

Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000) Diesel293 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Fouad will be back and better.

MyronLatsBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MyronLatsBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MyronLatsBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MyronLatsBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MyronLatsBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MyronLatsBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MyronLatsBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MyronLatsBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MyronLatsBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MyronLatsBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MyronLatsBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I don't get why you guys love him so much??? because i makes blog posts about how he's never gonna give up... ok.... so what.

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by orderoutofchaos View Post

Just by looking at him you can tell he could walk on stage at a grainy 270
    Wtf?
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MyronLatsBrah View Post
    I don't get why you guys love him so much??? because i makes blog posts about how he's never gonna give up... ok.... so what.
    And you have the name "MyronLatsBrah" which is not my taste but is yours.

Everyone has different tastes, hence why we continue as a species.

I like a certain person for who he is and find his physique appealing, you might not and find someone else.

Examples - Branch/Wolf/Dorian always divide the board in preference.

steedie is just really nice. (+1000) steedie is just really nice. (+1000) steedie is just really nice. (+1000) steedie is just really nice. (+1000) steedie is just really nice. (+1000) steedie is just really nice. (+1000) steedie is just really nice. (+1000) steedie is just really nice. (+1000) steedie is just really nice. (+1000) steedie is just really nice. (+1000) steedie is just really nice. (+1000)
    Has he had a triceps injury before?

One of his arms is noticeable smaller and it seems to be because of his triceps

RIP aziz segeyevich valiantmiller16's Avatar
    valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    a tad? lol the dude was flat as a pancake and looked over dieted, if he came in with his 2011 fullness he would of wiped the floor with beyeke and pakulski yes he was dryer but whats the point in being dry when you look worse.

SLiX is not very helpful. (-500) SLiX is not very helpful. (-500) SLiX is not very helpful. (-500) SLiX is not very helpful. (-500) SLiX is not very helpful. (-500) SLiX is not very helpful. (-500) SLiX is not very helpful. (-500) SLiX is not very helpful. (-500) SLiX is not very helpful. (-500) SLiX is not very helpful. (-500) SLiX is not very helpful. (-500)
    no offence but I don't see any improvement in terms of arms.
    Boom!

It's all about the peaks GBLynden's Avatar
    GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SLiX View Post
    no offence but I don't see any improvement in terms of arms.
    I see a slight improvement, but not much. My eyes go to his midsection and not for good reasons.
    CPT, CES, and FNS
    *RC Planes Crew*
    *Forbidden Hobbies Crew*

Learn about RC Flight: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180955113&p=1653577913#post1653577913

Join the Forbidden Hobbies Crew: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150920093&p=1005801753#post1005801753

samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) samsbolton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Have always thought his overall shape, attachments etc were pretty good, not top,top class but pretty good even for a pro....but also knew that Chad had virtually no chance of bringing him in in shape unless by accident Chad is a moron with a terrible track record

in b4 'but he trained Ronnie' that was only later on Ronnie became numero uno on his own merits

Terminator84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Terminator84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Terminator84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Terminator84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Terminator84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Terminator84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Terminator84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Terminator84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Terminator84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Terminator84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Terminator84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    WOW what a regression !!

boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000) boyoboyo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TTimmerman View Post
    is it just me or did his waist get bigger? might be an illusion cause he's flat in the legs etc
    I think its because he was flat, He's a guy that needs to be full IMO like last year, he cant pull off the slightly smaller grainier look it throws his shape off and tbh he didnt look any more conditioned to my eyes, also his tan wasn't good as last year.
    benevolent vaginal showers? Wow such a wordsmith. That can def happen. I do NOT want the Sahara Desert.

JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    what a tough and sobering sport Professional bodybuilding is!!

this guy has reached a level of development that most of us would die for, and yet, STRUCTURALLY WISE, he may never , ever be able to crack the top circles....

Beyeke's combination of round bellies, along with shoulder width and waspish waist, is simply a natural structural advantage, that, combined with everything else, will simply take him farther in the sport...

just the way it is: now, there are some with Beyeke's "potential" who blow it, true, but I don't feel that this is what is going to happen to this man, I believe he is destined for even further heights....
    Lift as MUCH as you can, for as MANY reps as you can,
    while in complete control of the exercise.