Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    FYI, this thread is from 2014...

EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    FYI, this thread is from 2014...
    I wonder how threads like this get bumped with serious responses sometimes... Maybe someone google searched a similar question, found the thread, and then became so interested that they literally created an account just to make a comment.

However, I'm actually glad that happened here because I didn't even know about this kind of low-calorie noodle.
    Bench: 350
    Squat: 405
    Deadlift: 505

"... But always, there remained, the discipline of steel!"

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by EliKoehn View Post
    I wonder how threads like this get bumped with serious responses sometimes... Maybe someone google searched a similar question, found the thread, and then became so interested that they literally created an account just to make a comment.

However, I'm actually glad that happened here because I didn't even know about this kind of low-calorie noodle.
    they're pretty good for cutting. whenever i eat them, it's with tuna or chicken along with some veggies. decently filling considering they're essentially zero calories, so you can easily substitute 300-400 calories worth of rice with this stuff

the only downside is the price, they're nearly three euros per package. not something you want to eat every day as a poor uni student. oh, and there's this smelly goo the noodles are chilling in, so you may want to use a sieve and let some water run through them before cooking

EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EliKoehn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by faithbrah View Post
    they're pretty good for cutting. whenever i eat them, it's with tuna or chicken along with some veggies. decently filling considering they're essentially zero calories, so you can easily substitute 300-400 calories worth of rice with this stuff

the only downside is the price, they're nearly three euros per package. not something you want to eat every day as a poor uni student. oh, and there's this smelly goo the noodles are chilling in, so you may want to use a sieve and let some water run through them before cooking
    Good to know... I'm in the central United States so they honestly might not even be readily available here.

As I've been more consistent with it, my appetite has gone down overall but I am a big eater and like to be filled up. Regular pasta is fairly high calorie for that so some kind of an occasional substitute would be useful.
    Bench: 350
    Squat: 405
    Deadlift: 505

"... But always, there remained, the discipline of steel!"